Cherished Urns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy
Beautiful ring for my daughter,she will take her sister all around the world with her ...
So much empathy thank you .
This urn was such a beautifully fitting tribute to my beautiful sister ❤️ The quality is amazing and the delivery of this item was exemplary. If you are looking for something extraordinary then look no further - thank you.
My memorial ring is beautiful
Well made and was beautifully wrapped.
Excellent customer service too.
I discovered your company online and was impressed with how easy your website was to navigate and order. Delivery was exceptionally quick.
Fantastic from the phone call to process & Delivery. The Ring is simply amazing and a true dedication to our treasured family member.
I was very pleased with the making of a silver ring with my mums birthstone fis perfect and helps me to feel part of her regards Julia
I adore my ring. Cherished Urns did a beautiful job. Thank you.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 16th April 2021
I was over the moon with my ring.I just want to say thank you.
My partner and mum teamed up to surprise me with this beautiful pendant in aqua. I lost my beautiful Great Dane Finnley and was really struggling. I now feel like he is with me every day.
My partner was very impressed with their service and I am confident that his ashes were handled with the upmost of respect.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Dear Rachel,
What a very special surprise your family planned for you!
We are so glad that they selected us to create this very special pendant for you and that we have helped to reunite you with Finnley.
We hope that having him close by and accompanying you always will continue to bring you comfort and help you through this sad time.
Customer Care
Really pleased with the product. Difficult to day more at this time.
Dear Pat,
Many thanks for also leaving us a review of our company, we very much appreciate you taking the time to do so.
We are pleased that you are happy with your chosen urn and we hope hat you may find comfort knowing that your loved one rests peacefully in the beautiful place.
Customer Care
Beautiful urn, well packed, beautiful quality & arrived the next day even though I didn't pay for express delivery. Even the velvet Box that it came in is lovely. I have been looking for over 12 months & couldn't be more pleased, brilliant value for money as well.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Dear Pauline,
We are delighted that you were, finally, able to find an urn worthy to hold your loved ones ashes, on our website.
We try to offer a wide selection of urns to suit all tastes and budgets and we hope that you will find comfort knowing that your loved one rests peacefully in this beautiful place.
Many thanks for leaving us your review, we very much appreciate it.
Customer Care
Great company, great quality of product and received 24 hours after ordering. Really cant recommend them enough!
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Dear Demi,
Many thanks for your review and your recommendation.
We do our best to offer a wide selection of quality urns and to ship them quickly and tastefully packaged to try and make things a little bit better at this sad time.
We hope that your chosen urn may bring comfort and peace to you and your family.
Customer Care
I wanted a piece of jewellery containing some of my husband's ashes so that I could touch it and feel he was always with me in whatever lay ahead. Cherished Urns choice of jewellery was extensive and the service they provided was efficient and met all my expectations.
Dear Susan,
We are so pleased that you were able to find the perfect piece of jewellery from the selection that we offer and that you trusted us to create this very special item for you.
We hope that wearing it will allow you to feel your husband's love enveloping you still and that this will bring you comfort and give you strength to face the future.
Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review, it really means a lot to us.
Customer Care
Received very quickly a little blue urn. Exactly what I wanted, the size I wanted. Thought it look beautiful for a small amount of my Dad's ashes. Thank you.
Dear Maureen,
We are so pleased that you were able to encounter a little urn worthy to hold a small amount of the precious ashes of your Dad.
We are sure that it will bring you comfort with its beauty and fine details.
Many thanks for leaving us your review, it means so much to us.
Customer Care
Very pleased with my ring
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Dear Sandra,
We are delighted that you are pleased with the unique memorial ring that we created for you and we hope that when you contemplate its profound beauty your heart may be filled with happy memories that bring you comfort and help you to find peace.
Many thank for taking the time to leave us your review and for giving us a five-star rating, it really means a lot to us.
Customer Care
Very pleased with product and communication was good throughout
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review and for sharing the lovely photo of the bespoke memorial necklace that you trusted us to create for you.
We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with it and with our service and we hope that wearing it will let you feel that your loved one is still close to your heart.
Customer Care
First port of call, to look through the beautiful brochure. ✔
Choose from a large and lovely selection. ✔
Phone and speak to a very caring and helpful person on the other end. ✔
And wait. ✔
My rings 💍came in a lovely, tasteful packaging.
They fit perfectly.
I love mine. I feel a part of Mum is with me always ❤
Dear Janice,
Many thanks for such a fun review.
We are delighted that you love your ring and hope that having your mum close by again is bringing you comfort and giving you strength.
We try to make shopping with us a pleasant experience and as simple and stress-free as possible, and we are delighted to hear that yours was.
Customer Care
Absolutely love my memorial ring,friendly,lovely person I spoke to on the phone and my ring came earlier than expected ❤
Dear Katrina,
We are delighted that you love your memorial ring and that you have been happy with our service.
We do our best to offer an efficient and caring attention and to create amazing pieces of jewellery that will be cherished forever.
Thank you so much for your review and we hope that wearing this unique ring will bring you comfort and peace.
Customer Care
I don’t even know where to begin. I lost my sister to cancer last year, she was my best friend and only 41, I was gifted some of her ashes and wanted to have her made into beautiful jewelry, I chose cherished urns and wasn’t disappointed, the communication was amazing, and when she came back home she was beautifully packaged with so much love and care. And the ring was everything and more than I could of imagined. Perfect and I cannot thank you enough.
Dear Lucy,
Thank you so much for your heartfelt review and the amazingly lovely video that you shared.
Your ring looks absolutely spectacular and we are sure that when you contemplate its profound beauty, your heart will be filled with happy memories of the wonderful moments you shared with your sister and that these may help you to find peace.
We are sure that you will cherish this very special ring forever.
Customer Care
I ordered a wood casket which arrived very quickly. Ordering was easy and the casket looks good quality, Only disappointment is that paint is peeling/missing on the feet. Do not want to use for my husbands ashes until I can repaint them.
Dear Lynda,
We are pleased that you found ordering easy from our website and that your chosen casket arrived promptly
Please get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be able to assist you with the problem with the feet and we apologise for this inconvenience and any distress it may have caused.
With kind regards