Cherished Urns Reviews

Based on 3,682 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy
A good company to deal with, I received my urn quickly with no issues.
Lovely item received boxed with love and care. Would highly recommend.
Beautiful urn, elegantly presented and promptly delivered.
From the first moment I contacted Cherished Urns to my item arriving I received excellant customer services. The elections I had were answered really quickly. I have reccomended Cherished Urns to other people. There is a good choice of items available to.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Very pleased with tea light sunflower urn. Great communication and quick delivery time
Fast delivery - although the tracker did not update to reflect this. The urns are lovely, and were packaged well.
I went to buy an urn for my mum, the gentleman who helped me choose was kind and treated me with dignity at a very difficult time. The urn is beautiful.
Very good product exellant comunication thankyou so much regards Bryan
Fabulous company, from start to finish they kept me informed , from receiving my ashes to receiving my beautiful ring.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
I recently received my 2 rings with my parents ashes, I will treasure these forever, thank you cherished Urns for allowing me to have my parents close to me always.
Delivery service is very prompt & the urn is of a very good quality & exactly as described.
The service was fantastic, the urn was lovely and exceeded my expectations.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Amazing selection of urns and excellent communication. My urn arrived earlier than expected and the quality is fabulous.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Very friendly and helpful, always responded to queries, nothing was too much trouble. Respectful and understanding at all times. The ring I had is stunning. Recommended to my sister who also purchased a ring. Very happy.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 16th May 2022
The ring I ordered in the catalogue was stunning but when I received the ring it exceeded my expectations, it's beautiful. Thank you so much for such a treasured memorial to my late husband. Would most definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the jewellery and the service I received from cherished urns. The family are very happy with the pieces of jewellery they ordered
I can’t thank Cherished Urns enough. They were fabulous from start to finish. I messed the order form up as my boys kept changing their minds and the lady on the phone was so helpful, took the order over the phone and send another in the post and my two boys are over the moon with their rings which arrived today. Thank you so very much 🥰
Ordered a ring 💍 with my late brothers ashes in. Excellent service, sent out a pack for me to send out the ashes and then emailed to let me know they had received them. When then ring came I was so happy with it. Its absolutely beautiful.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Excellent service. Absoloutely beautiful urns for both our dogs
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Quality of my jewellery was amazing. My ring came up a little bigger than I ordered would be my only feedback. Love all the pieces though. My fiancee is with me all the time now x
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 13th May 2022