Cherished Urns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Julie Hill
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Nicole Poolman
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic from start to finish, and love my ring, my Mum will always be with me.
From start to finish their service and compassion was fantastic. My ring is beautiful.
Appropriate wide choice to purchase.Easy website, efficient purchase and delivery
I was very impressed with the service I received emails to update me throughout very thoughtful and considerate
Beautiful ring, even better in real life
This company provided an excellent service and my mum was delighted with the quality of the urn we had purchased for my dads ashes. I would highly recommend them.
Bought a locket and two elements. All beautiful, well packaged and presented with a certificate of authenticity. Loved the reassuring email telling me that they had received the ashes of my two dogs in the post and that they were safe. Excellent communication and service. I'm so impressed with this company and would definitely recommend them.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Excellent service, responses to emails were almost immediately. A well thought out service which was simply explained. My ring is just beautiful, the pictures on the website really don't do them justice, very high quality pieces. I have reccomended to my friends and family.
When it had arrived I have cried in happiness and sadness. I am so pleased with it. Nothing can ever mend my heart from losing my dad but I am so grateful this ring can bring me some comfort knowing he is with me. thank you, I had done my research and wanted it to be right and I’m so glad I made the decision to order from you, you have been sympathetic throughout from the advice when I called up till the day it was delivered always keeping me up to date on the progress ❤️💍 Cherished Urns
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 18th October 2020 Cherished Urns 5 star review on 18th October 2020 Cherished Urns 5 star review on 18th October 2020
All three urns arrived ahead of schedule, where in excellent condition & even better than described. Very happy with them however I do not want to avail myself of their services for some time to come! - but if I do then I will go straight back to them.
Professional service from start to finish, quick response when needed help, and my order was delivered quicker than expected. I'm completely happy with my purchase, which is a lovely memorial to my dad. Perfect service received, definitely recommend
Very professional and understanding.
Even making extra effort to send out replacement items after getting confusing messages from the delivery company
Brilliant service and really couldn’t have done better on the ring I ordered thank you so much
The tea light urn is absolutely beautiful. It is solid, and heavier than I was expecting. The detail on it is amazing, it is stunning, and beautifully packaged.
The pendants are perfect.
The service is excellent. Thank you very much.
Delivery first class. The urn is beautiful, a handsome item that looks totally right sitting on the hearth.
I am over the moon with my ring with my sister's ashes inside it. It is the perfect size and looks amazing. It means everything to me. Cherished Urns couldn't have made the process any easier and they have such a personal touch. I cannot thank them enough.
Thank you so much for our necklace and ring, received a few days ago. They are beautiful, and means I have my boy close all the time. Perfect service and quick response to a couple of questions I had.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Dear Jayne,
We are delighted that you are totally happy with the bespoke memorial ring and pendant that we recently crafted to your specifications.
We hope that wearing them will bring you comfort, knowing that your boy is still close by and accompanying you always.
Thank you so much for sharing the lovely photo and for giving us such a nice review. It means a lot to us as we work hard to provide a caring and efficient service to our clients and to create outstanding pieces of jewellery that will be cherished forever.
With best wishes
Customer Care
I like the colour with the rose on it. I know that my late husband will like it very much.
Dear satisfied customer,
We are so pleased that you were able to find an urn worthy to hold the precious ashes of your husband on our website.
We hope that when you contemplate its rich colour and the fine details your heart may be filled with happy memories that bring you comfort and help you to find peace.
Thank you so much for leaving us your review we very much appreciate it.
With warm wishes
Customer Care
Cherished Urns is a fantastic company and had fantastic delivery service as it arrived the day we wanted. We adore our Urn we ordered, it is beautiful.
Dear satisifed customer,
We are delighted that you are totally happy with the urn that you recently selected from our website and with the speed of our delivery service.
We hope that when you contemplate its fine details you may find comfort that your loved one rests in this beautiful place.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review of our company, we very much appreciate your kind words.
With best wishes
Customer Care
An experience that I would not like to repeat, and 1 star is being generous.
Over 4 months waiting with no contact from Cherished Urns, I decided to cancel the order and purchase the same item from another company who managed to deliver next day.
During this period the company did not feel obliged to call or email me to explain the delays, which caused immense distress to my father.
I also have concerns about the marketing statements on the website which are misleading at best, as I now have the same product from a different supplier which clearly states that it is made in India.
I am in two minds about contacting trading standards.
Originally I placed a back order on a product that was listed as out of stock, but delivery due in 4 weeks. When I spoke to the company they confirmed this but likely to be 4-6 weeks due to the COVID restrictions. On this basis I placed the order.
Just over 6 Weeks later, with no delivery or communication from the company, I called to see if it had been dispatched as promised. I was told that they had not received it yet and stated that it could be anther 4 weeks. I made the decision to wait as it was a product that my father had specifically chosen for my mothers ashes.
After over another 6 weeks later, again no communication, I called again to chase it up but was told that they still didn't have it in stock. I asked where it was being manufactured and i was expressly told that they are not at liberty to divulge that information to me, which annoyed me even further. I asked to speak to a manager, but was given the same response. I was told that they were getting a shipment in 10 days time and my item should be with that.
After 15 days, again no communication, I called to chase up an again told that it was in a shipment they were expecting in 10 days time.
At this point I cancelled the order, found the same product with another company and delivery was made the next day.
Hello Guy,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us was not up to standard.

As with a lot of businesses, we had interruptions to many parts of our operations due to the global pandemic, particularly early on. We rely on many different suppliers for the products that we retail and had been advised in good faith that they would be available within the timeframe quoted.

In hindsight we shouldn't have taken a back order for the supply of this product to you.

I am, however, sorry that we failed to communicate the delays to you properly.

Kind regards, Shari