Cherished Urns Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns

About Cherished Urns: Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Studio F1 Old Bakery Studios,Blewett’s Wharf, Malpas Road

How would you rate Cherished Urns ?

Angela Hutchinson
"Ordering my cherished urn was easy when everything else around me seemed so complicated. It’s a beautiful piece too and one I will treasure."
Richard Emery
"I recently purchased an adult urn from cherished urns. My wife passed away a few months ago and when I collected her ashes from the funeral home they were in a plain dark brown plastic container having decided I wished to keep her ashes at home with me I decided I wanted to get something more pleasing to keep the ashes in. Having searched several sites on the internet I found just what I was looking for at cherished urns. I opted for the polished pink and brass sunflower urn. I placed my order and within 3 days the urn arrived complete with a black velvet presentation case and soft black bag. On the day of our anniversary I transferred my wife’s ashes into the new urn my daughter and granddaughter were present and everyone was really pleased at the beauty and elegance of the urn. It really made me feel proud that even in death I was still able to do a little something for my beautiful wife and her ashes now rest in an urn worthy of her beautiful memory I want to thank all at cherished urns for making this possible and would certainly recommend anyone in need of something a little special to make sure they check first at cherished urns Mr Richard Emery Blackpool"
Brenda McCue
"Teddy’s were lovely quality and a really nice way for us to remember our dad. Order process was flawless and delivery was very quick. Overall we are just delighted."
"I had been looking for a piece of jewellery for my late fathers ashes, but couldn't find any I liked until I stumbled across Cherished Urns. Their jewellery selection is amazing, with ranges suiting any style. The whole process was seamless, and treated with dignity, from courtesy emails to let me know the ashes had arrived safely to the final piece. I ordered a ring, and within a few days received a ring sizer, confirmation order form to help me choose the colour, and a bag to send the ashes back in a pre-paid envelope - it couldn't have been easier ordering from Cherished Urns. I received the ring today and it is just beautiful, more so than I could have ever imagined. The packaging was immaculate, including a lovely ring box, bag, and they also returned any unused ashes. At a time of such sadness, Cherished Urns made the whole process easy and accessible, I couldn't be happier to have a piece of my dad with me every day. Highly recommend, and have already pointed my sister in your direction! Thank you so much."
"Cherished Urns are a fantastic firm to buy from as when I had a problem with my order they replaced it immediately and were very sympathetic in their approach of dealing with the matter. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to buy a memorial keepsake. I can't thank them enough for all their help."
"Ordered two rings and they were far better than I ever imagined. Have already recommended to friends"
"Thank you. We have received 3 orders in total. Very good quality. Myself, my sister, and aunt will always have Mum close by. Just hope we don't need to use your great service anytime soon."
"The Urn arrived within the timescale promised, looks just as good as on the picture. Good value for the price. Highly delighted with my purchase."
"Very respectful of all circumstances and felt looked after, quick service too."
"Lovely urn , and very prompt service"
"Very fast delivery and a very beautiful Urn. I have actually ordered the minature white Dawlish Urn as well and the person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful."
"Very good service received within 48 hours of ordering"
"Following a slight hitch with delivery which was not your fault, I have received excellent service and am delighted with the item I have bought."
"I ordered a necklace to put my dogs ashes in who recently passed away. He passed away young due to cancer so getting something to remember him was really important. The necklace fits a perfect amount of ashes in and is great quality. It’s a constant reminder that he is always with me, right next to my heart every day 💓"
"Very prompt and polite service. A good variety of products. I was pleased with the two necklaces I bought, although it did take patience to get the ashes in."
"Ordered five pendants , all came within days of ordering. Exactly what the family needed"
"From ordering to super fast delivery everything was brilliant. Packaging was excellent & of course the urns were of a high quality. I was totally blown away by the quality of service. Well done all concerned. Bravo. You will be getting repeat order's. Excellent business. Thank you."
"I love love love my ring! Thank you so much! An amazing tribute to my grandparents! Absolutely stunning!! Thank you!"
"Prompt service, and good quality, would have appreciated some instructions Re glueing the lids when filled and perhaps some glue included"
"A good company to deal with done what they said on the tin, range of products was good ordering was very easy,i was kept informed about delivery which was prompt ' I could not fault Cherished Urns"
Cherished Urns is rated 4.93 based on 165 reviews