Cherished Urns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Claire Sullivan
Brilliant service from beginning to end of order ...Necklace is beautiful an will give peace to my family .thank you so much
Jewellery is beautiful and I'm very proud to wear it x
Customer service is amazing.
Slightly delayed but to be expected in christmas period.
My ring is exactly as shown in picture. Love it.
Fully reccommend.
Thank you so much Cherished Urns, great service. Would highly recommend x
Beautifully crafted urn and excellent packaging. This along with fast delivery makes it very easy to give 5 stars and my personal recommendation to friends and family.
Cherished urns were very helpful from start to finish. I love my new ring.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Fantastic Teddy very good quality urn so pleased with them
We were looking for something very special to keep our much loved son close to us. It needed to be stylish and of a high quality and I’m please to say we found it from Cherished Urns. An excellent company to deal with.
Absolutely love the ring you personally made for me, it will live on my finger for the rest of my life. Thank you xx
The urn we wanted was out of stock when I order it. But Cherished urns were very professional and did keep me updated on it’s arrival. The staff I spoke to are considered and professional. I would highly recommend this service!
So kind and caring during this touch time. A beautiful keepsake for me to treasure. Thank you for all your professionalism and kindness.
Good service, Urn excellent quality and style
Excellent website, and a variety of choices and prices. Easy to order and quick delivery. Very pleased with the quality.
Tasteful, beautifully presented in box and drawstring bag. Delightful
Dear Bernice,
Thank you for also leaving us a company review, we very much appreciate it.
We are so glad that you are happy both with your miniature urn and with the way we packaged it. We do our best to make a sad moment a little bit better.
Customer Care
Lovely urn well wrapped up and lovely urn
Dear Cheryl,
We are so pleased that you are happy with your chosen urn and we hope that it brings comfort with its beauty to you and your family.
Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us your review, we really do appreciate it.
With best wishes
Customer Care
Cherished urns are a brilliant jewellers, at such a sad time , they give you a very cherished piece of jewellery , which you can hold dear.
Thank you so much for my order.
Dear Jo,
Thank you so much for your lovely review and for entrusting us to create this special piece of bespoke memorial jewellery for you.
We put great care, respect, and much love into each of our creations and we are sure that when you contemplate its profound beauty your heart will be filled with happy memories that help you to find peace.
Customer Care
I was truly delighted with the urn I selected together with the prompt delivery which actually came a day earlier than advised. Sari was helpful and very professional. Thank you.
Dear satisifed customer,
We are so pleased that you were able to find an urn worthy to hold your loved one's ashes on our website and we hope that it may bring you comfort with its beauty.
We do our best to offer a wide range of quality urns at fair prices and to ship them quickly and well-packaged to try and make things a little bit better at this sad time.
With kind regards
Customer Care
Love my items, a really lovely way to cherish those gone but not forgotten. Thank you.
Dear Sally,
Thank you for leaving us your review, we very much appreciate it.
We are delighted that you were able to find several items on our website to help you to remember with love those who have gone and we hope that they may bring you comfort and peace.
Customer Care
I had heard that you could have jewellery or special keepsakes made from ashes of a loved one a couple of years ago.
After my wonderful Dad died in August I wanted to have something special made so he was always with me. The worst part was asking my Step mum for some ashes before she decided to scatter or bury them.
She was so happy to give some to me & decided she wanted to do the same.
I approached Cherished Urns for a brochure of their jewellery. I mentioned it to my brother & he said he would like some cufflinks & I looked at the necklaces & found one that my husband said 'was my style exactly'. I wanted to get mine in gold so knew it would take a little longer to make than a silver version but the wait was perfect as I didn't want to have it rushed & get mixed up in the Christmas parcels.
The packages arrived last week, but could only open my brothers cufflinks until my husband was home, then I opened my necklace. Not only was it so absolutely stunning but it was my Dad back with me. I posted my brother's cufflinks to him & he just said 'thank you for encouraging me to look at the brochure, they're perfect & I will treasure them'. My son has now decided that he would like a ring for himself as our jewellery was so beautiful. Thank you Cherished Urns you've given me a special part of my Dad back & I will treasure it forever.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 21st January 2021 Cherished Urns 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Dear Julie,
We are honoured that you chose our company to create your memorial jewellery and we are so pleased that we have been able to reunite you and other members of your family with your dad.
Each piece of jewellery is created with care, respect, and much love, and we are sure that each of you will find comfort in the piece of jewellery you selected, knowing that you dad is still with you and accompanying you always.
Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review and for sharing the photos. Your necklace looks absolutely stunning and we are sure that when you contemplate its profound beauty you will be filled with calm and peace.
We look forward to crafting a ring for your son soon.
Customer Care
Superb service. Communication all throughout and the presentation of the ring was just beautiful, thank you.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Dear Claire,
Thank you for leaving us your review and for sharing the photo of the gorgeous ring that we recently crafted for you.
We are delighted that you are totally happy with it, and with our service and we are sure that when you wear it, you will be filled with peace knowing that you loved one still accompanies you.
With kind regards