Cherished Urns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns
customer service
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy
Beautiful rings, giving my daughters a little bit of their wonderful grandparents.
I couldn’t be happier with the service from Cherished Urns. They are so thoughtful and respectful which is so appreciated with such a sensitive and personal item of jewellery- which is beautiful and so important to me. Highly recommend
I ordered a ring with my mother's ashes to be placed inside. I received the ring and it is stunning. The presentation of the ring was beautiful. Cherished urns have thought of everything. I am delighted with the quality of the ring. It excided my expectations. I would definitely recommend cherished urns to anyone. Amazing workmanship. Thank you so much cherished urns for making me feel a little better.
I recently purchased a ring from cherished urns and am delighted with the finished product. The service was brilliant and compassionate and made very easy from start to finish. From returning my pack to receiving my ring was very swift and the delivery box and it’s contents show how much care and attention has been put in. Thank you so much cherished urns it is truly something to cherish.
Service was amazing from start to finish. Ring size was perfect and ring is beautiful.
Cherished Urns have a good selection of items. They are good value and our order was delivered in a timely manner.
Great contact through out the process and the quality of my sterling silver ring was great I was very impressed.
The service is very good and the delivery prompt. The piece of jewellery is lovley its a very solid well crafted piece that has attracted many compliments and enquires about the company
Absolutely stunning Urn received for my beloved late partner, brass and mother of pearl. Packaging was outstanding too. It really made me emotional but happy to receive such a beautiful piece. Also the service and professionalism is outstanding. Would highly recommend. Many thanks to Cherished Urns.
9 weeks ago I lost my nan, today i received a part of her that is going to be with me forever. My ring is beautiful and couldnt thank cherished urns enough for the amazing service, I would definitely recommend them
So very pleased with my recent purchase of a ring enclosing some of my late husband's ashes. Would highly recommend Cherished Urns fabulous service and reliability
I Love My Ring Very Happy With Service That I Receive Highly Recommended
Amazing company , kept in contact through the whole process , so pleased with the product , when package arrived how it was packed & the little extra finishing touches were absolutely brilliant , would whole heartedly recommend cherished urns
We are very pleased with the service and the urn is exactly as shown on Line We would recommend Cherished urns If asked who to go to at this sad time. Another company wanted £355 for the same urn
I would highly recommend Cherished Uens. I am really pleased with my ring which I will treasure forever. It's all about your list loved ones and tge care that is put I to your product. Also arrived on time.
Very easy process from start to finish and was kept well updated when items was received and when I should receive my order. I ordered a ring and absolutely love it and fits well. I also loved the fact my ring with handled and delivered with care and was well wrapped in gift box, tissue, ribbons and gift bag. Will be recommending this company and using them again the future.
Absolutely lovely necklace,very fast delivery, came in a lovely gift box and very well packaged.
Dear Angelina,
Thank you for also leaving us such a lovely company review.
We are delighted that you are not only happy with the lovely self-fill memorial pendant that you selected from our website but also with the speed of delivery and the way that it was packaged.
We hope that this lovely pendant brings you peace and comfort and that you will cherish it forever.
With warm wishes
Customer Care
Good service but I was hoping for more sparkle with the added diamond dust! A little disappointed!
Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and we are so pleased that you are happy with our service, as providing outstanding and compassionate customer care is of the utmost importance to us.
We hope that when the weather improves and the sunlight shines on your pendant you will be able to appreciate better the magical sparkle that the diamond dust gives, and we hope that wearing your bespoke memorial pendant will bring you comfort knowing that your loved one is still cose by and that you will cherish it forever.
With best wishes
Customer Care
What a professional service- I was worried whether I would get the ring the right size but it was perfect and beautiful- I am so grateful that someone offers this service! So pleased.
Dear satisfied customer,
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. We are so pleased that you chose our company to create this very special ring for you and we are delighted that it is a perfect fit.
Thank you also for sharing the beautiful photos. We are always delighted to see our creation on the finger it was destined for, and yours looks really lovely.
We hope that wearing it will bring you comfort and peace and that you will cherish this bespoke memorial ring forever.
With warm wishes
Customer Care
Top quality product, beautifully finished. Delivered promptly. Not cheap but well worth the expense.
Dear Gordon,
We are so pleased that you are completely satisfied with the urn that you selected from our website and with our delivery time. We do our best to offer a wide choice of high-quality products at fair prices and to ship them quickly, to try and make thing a little bit easier at this sad time.
We hope that this lovely urn will bring comfort and peace to you and your family.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we very much appreciate it.
With best wishes