Cherished Urns Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns

About Cherished Urns: Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy

customer service
"Beautiful and varied ranges, almost too hard to choose one. The one I choose perfectly captured who my mum was. Great quality, the velvet box and carry bag just add to it. Extremely quick delivery too!"
Mrs Katharine Rayner
"Very friendly & fast service. I had to have my ring ordered in as they didn’t usually stock my size but I still had it within 7 working days & was kept informed of the process. The ring itself is a beautiful tribute!. I would recommend cherished urns to anybody!. Thanks so much!."
Cheryl Newport
"Thank you I love the ring and can not fault the service from cherished urns"
"Ordered a heart charm. Really fast delivery quality product. It will be a lovley keepsake of my mum. Would definitely use again if needed and would recommend to anyone wishing to get keepsake for there loved one."
"Great quality and exactly what we wanted for our little boys ashes. Delivered quickly as well."
"Excellent service. Had the pleasure of speaking to one of the staff as I had a question regarding an urn. Absolutely lovely. The urn arrived quickly and I am more than pleased with it. Definitely recommend cherished urns"
Dear Linda,
We are so pleased to hear that the urn you recently purchased from us met your expectations and that the team member you spoke with dealt with your question in a caring and compassionate manner. We hope that this lovely urn will bring you comfort with its beauty and fine craftsmanship.
Thank you so much for finding the time to leave us your review, we very much appreciate it.
Customer Care
"A brilliant service from start to finish. I am so pleased with the cremation ring I had made with my Mums ashes, it’s beautiful and something I will always treasure. The communication from Cherished Urns was great and so was the service. I couldn’t be happier with my beautiful piece of jewellery. Thank You"
Dear Nicola,
Thank you so much for leaving us your lovely review. We are so pleased that you found our service and communications to be good as we do our best to try and make things a little easier for our clients during this difficult time. We hope that our policy of keeping you updated throughout the creation of your ring helped to allay any worries you may have had and made the waiting period pass quicker.
Dear satisfied customer,
We are so pleased that you were able to find in our range of products the perfect urn in which to safe keep the precious ashes of your mum, and that you liked our packaging. The presentation is very important to us and we are glad that you liked the carrying bag and the velvet case that come with each of our urns. These not only look attractive but also protect the urn during transportation and can be used for safekeeping.
We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us your lovely review and to share your photo, thank you.
Customer Care
"Excellent customer services and whats a beautiful necklace Thank you. I have ordered 3 for me and my sisters ."
Dear Michelle,
We are so pleased to hear that you liked your necklace so much that you decided to purchase two more for your sisters. We hope that when you wear them you will all feel the comfort and peace that having your loved one close to you can bring.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we greatly appreciate it.
Customer Care
"Very good quality. Professional service."
Dear Karin,
We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the quality of your recent purchase. We only carry top-quality products made with care and attention to detail to offer a very special item that will last and bring comfort with its beauty.
We would like to say thank you for leaving us your review, your kind words mean a lot to us as customer service is one of our top priorities.
Customer Care
"Excellent communication, kept me informed along the way. Brilliant results - so pleased with the end result. A beautiful tribute for a beautiful soul."
Dear Charlotte,
Thank you for also finding the time to leave us a review of our company, we really appreciate your kind words.
It is good to hear that our policy of keeping you informed throughout the crafting of your ring helped to calm any anxieties you may have had and hopefully helped the waiting time to pass more quickly.
Customer Care
"The item itself and the quality of the item are fantastic however I think they need to ensure that the courrier who is delivering the item leaves it in a safe place or retries delivery as I am not happy to find they had left it in the garbage bin. Luckily it was not the emptying day for that particular bin but my parcel could have easily been taken as trash just like that. And as it's a memorial necklace I'd rather know it hasn't been thrown in the trash before I've received it to give as a gift for my sister's 21st. Like I said above the quality and the item itself is incredible, can't fault the manufacturer just the courrier."
Dear Jessica,
Thank you so much for leaving us your review and we have taken note of your comments. We apologise that the courier left this precious item in your garbage bin and the distress that this must have caused to you. Unfortunately, we can not control the courier's decisions but we will be looking into the matter.
We are so relieved that you found the necklace and that you are happy with it, and we hope that wearing it will bring your sister comfort and peace.
Customer Care
"The urn was modern and stylish, exactly what we wanted"
Dear Mark,
We are so pleased that you were able to find the urn that suited your needs on our website. We try to offer a wide choice of designs to suit all tastes and budgets, and we hope that this lovely modern urn with its unique style will bring you comfort as you gaze at its beauty.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
Customer Care
"Absolutely delighted with the product and service from Cherished urns. It means so much for me to have this option due to living in Australia and its means I can always have my mum with me. Such an invaluable option that brings such comfort. Only 13 days from ordering until receiving the ring and necklace. Thank you"
Dear Karen,
We are so pleased that we were able to help you in being able to have a little bit of your mum with you forever there in Australia. We hope that wearing these very special pieces of memorial jewellery will fill you with peace, bring you comfort, and let many pleasant memories come into your mind.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review, we really appreciate it.
Customer Care
"Easy, realistically priced and very quick delivery."
Dear satisfied customer,
Thank you for leaving us your review, we appreciate you finding the time to do so.
We are pleased to hear that you found our website easy to use. We offer a wide range of products at fair prices and make every effort to get them to their destination as fast as possible to make things a little easier at this difficult time. We are glad that we managed to do this for you.
Customer Care
"I ordered two products from Cherished Urns , a pendant and a ring. Both are absolutely perfect in eveyway. The pendant a gift for a relative and the ring for myself to remember my late father. This is a second ring, the first from a different company, although beautiful , I found it bulky for my delicate hand so I am absolutely delighted that my ring from CU is petite and I just love wearing it. A big thank you from the bottom of my heart Linda."
Dear Linda,
We are delighted to hear that you are completely happy with both of the items that we recently crafted for you. We are so pleased that you find your ring comfortable to wear and we hope that both you, and the recipient of the pendant, will find comfort and peace from wearing these very special pieces of memorial jewellery.
We would like to thank you for leaving us such a lovely review, we really appreciate you finding the time to do so.
Customer Care
"Stone and heart are lovely, would have liked a stronger chain and clasp, the first time I wore it I lost it and was deverstated - fortunately after a lot of searching by very kind friends it was found, now I am afraid to wear and will have to find a stronger chain"
Dear Jean,
Thank you for leaving us your review, we appreciate your comments.
We were saddened to hear that your beautiful pendant which we recently crafted for you came off the chain, but relieved to hear that you were able to relocate it. You are the first person who has expressed a problem with the strength of the chain or clasp and we would like to apologise for the distress this must have caused you. We hope that you will find peace wearing your special pendant on another chain.
Customer Care
"Beautifully made and surprising also packaged. Service was effortless and one less hassle at this sad time. Will use again, just hopefully not too soon. Xx"
Dear Brandon,
We are pleased to hear that you found our website easy to use and that we surprised you with our tasteful and appropriate packaging of your urn. We understand how difficult things can be at this sad time, and so we do our best to try and make things a little easier where we can.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your lovely review and we look forward to helping you again in the future, although as you say, hopefully not too soon,
Dear Katharine,
We are so pleased that we were able to obtain the ring you wanted in your size and that you didn't have to wait too long to receive it. We hope that our policy of updating you throughout the crafting process helped the time to pass quicker.
Thank you for sharing the lovely photo of the ring, it looks beautiful, and it is always really special for us to see the ring on the finger that it was made for. We hope that wearing it brings you peace and happiness.
Thank you also for leaving us your review, it really means a lot to us.
With warm regards
Customer Care
"Very impressed with the 2 Glass Heart Memorial Ash Keepsake Pendants. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and I received the pendants within the week."
Dear Jayne,
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the two lovely pendants that you recently purchased from us. We hope that they will bring the wearers peace as they feel the presence of their departed loved one still close by forever.
We would like to thank you for leaving us your review and for expressing your satisfaction with the treatment you received from our staff as we aim to provide a caring and compassionate service to all of our customers.
Customer Care
"Quick delivery and beautifully presented. Thankyou"
Dear Thomas,
We would like to thank you for taking the trouble to leave us your 5-star review, we greatly appreciate it.
We aim to get orders out to our customers as quickly as possible and to ensure that the items are both tastefully and securely packaged for the journey. We know how hard waiting can be at any time and more so during difficult periods, so we try to make things a little easier. We are happy to hear that we achieved this for you.
Customer Care
"Thank you I love the ring and can not fault the service from cherished urns"
Dear Cheryl,
Thank you so much for leaving us your review and for sharing the lovely photo of the beautiful ring we recently crafted for you.
For us, it is really special to see the ring on the finger that it was made for. We hope that when you wear it you will find comfort and peace and when you gaze at its beauty you will be filled with pleasant memories.
With kind regards
Customer Care
"Excellent service from Start to finish. I ordered the silver radiance memorial ring, for my sisters ashes. The ring is beautiful and displays her ashes really well. It is a beautiful memorial to her and couldn't be happier with it. Thank you Cherished Urns."
Dear satisfied customer,
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the special ring we recently crafted for you. We hope that when you wear it you will continue to feel your sisters presence with you to comfort and strengthen you and that gazing at its beauty will fill you with wonderful memories of your times together.
Thank you for finding the time to leave us your lovely review, we really appreciate it.
Cherished Urns is rated 4.93 based on 576 reviews