Cherished Urns Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns

About Cherished Urns: Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Studio F1 Old Bakery Studios,Blewett’s Wharf, Malpas Road

How would you rate Cherished Urns ?

Joanne Balmforth
"Absolutely thrilled with my beautiful bespoke ring with my mums ashes, she’s always with me now, thank you and would definitely recommend"
"Absolutely over the moon with my ring it's perfect,smooth purchase from start to finish & so quick,would highly recommend thank you so much x"
Sophie Crossman
"Absolutely love my cremation ring, I would urge anyone who is thinking of going ahead and doing it to just go for it as cherished urns have given me something that means so much!"
"Excellent product, competitively priced. Delivery was extremely prompt with good updates. Due to a problem with my card details I had to contact company directly and the lady I spoke to was efficient and very helpful. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company and its products - first class"
"I ordered a ring from cherished urns. They sent a kit out to me for sizing and to send my mum's ashes back to them. My ring arrived within 4 weeks and is beautiful, I love it. They also return any of your loved ones ashes that they don't use. Fantastic service from start to finish Would highly recommend"
"The Urn is beautiful and came in lovely velvet box."
"The urn is lovely the right colour and the necklesses are beuitfull thank you so much..."
"Was looking for an urn with detail and came across this site and I have to say I am very pleased with the urn looks great and came in a special box and silk back, would defently recommend this site 5/5 from me."
"I ordered a memorial ring through Cherished Urns. When it came, just a few short days after sending off the ashes, i wasn't totally happy as a part of the ring was slightly off center. I emailed to see what they could do and was surprised when they offered to do me a completely new ring, especially given that it originally cost over £200. They reassured me that there was no catch and that their customer satisfaction was of highest importance to them. I was so pleased with this as it comforting to find a company who cares, especially when dealing with such an emotional product. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a beautiful memorial for their loved one."
"So very happy with my teddy he’s lovely 😊"
"I purchased the scatter rose box recently , it came very quick and is of a high standard with a beautiful design on it I’d definitely recommend this company x"
"very quick delivery"
"Excellent service, really pleased with the item i received"
"Couldn't be happy with the service and product recieved from Cherished Urns."
"Easy to understand website, lovely items. Very well made. Prompt service, keep you updated with the order"
"The original urn was faulty. However, when I rang Cherished urns, Mark first apologised and immediately offered to send another one (which he did). This is what I call customer service."
"Carol wanted a special urn to keep both of my parent's ashes in.,I had trawled unsuccessfully through numerous companies without finding that special urn i so desperately needed. Finally i found Cherished Urns, I was delighted with the choice and availability of double Urns designed to hold the ashes Of two adults.(my parents) I would certainly recommend Cherished Urns because of the quality price and I received my order in less than 24 hours."
"Fast service. Quality product."
"Fantastic service, order arrived a lot sooner than expected and is beautiful. I was pleased with the care that was taken and didn't feel like i was just an order to them. I would have liked to be able to purchase the ring in white gold and would suggest maybe offering that option"
"Absolute fantastic quality Fast delivery Will deffo use again"
Cherished Urns is rated 4.91 based on 251 reviews