Cherished Urns Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns

About Cherished Urns: Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy

Deborah Alexander
"Love my ring,I had some of my westies ashes placed in one of the hearts.Now I can have him with me all the time.Thankyou."
Lauren Watt
"Perfect tribute for my dad!"
Kerry Ball
"Thank you so much for our rings with mum's ashes, they are beautiful and you have helped us all to carry a little piece of our mum ith us every day. The service from start to finish was exceptional and we were kept up to date every step of the way which was a great comfort to know. Fast and reliable service too, thanks again we love them."
"Have had 2 rings made with my sons ashes both beautifuland very quick turnaround thank you"
Dear Eric,
We are so pleased that you are completely satisfied with the two memorial rings we crafted for you. We hope that they may bring you comfort.
We try to ensure that the whole process is as fast, secure, and smooth as possible, to make things a little easier at this difficult time.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, we really appreciate it.
Customer Care
"Very pleased with the necklace I purchased. Good value for money. Delivered quickly with no problems."
Dear Caitlin,
First, we would like to say thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.
Secondly, we would like to thank you for making another purchase from us. We are always pleased to attend returning customers.
Lastly, we hope that this very special necklace will be of comfort and solace to you.
"Very quick service"
Dear Caitlin,
Thank you for your review, we are so pleased that you are satisfied with our fast service. We work hard to offer original, high-quality products and to provide excellent customer service, and we feel honoured that you are a repeat customer with us.
We wish you all the best.
Customer Care
"Amazing product and quick"
Dear Caitlin,
Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased that you are completely satisfied with your recent purchase and that it arrived quickly. We endeavour to make the entire process as simple and fast as possible to make things a little easier for you at this difficult time.
Customer Care
"Cant find a fault. Everything was done so quickly and in perfect condition."
Dear Hannah,
We would like to say thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We do our best to ensure that all of our customers are entirely satisfied with both our products and our service, and it makes us very proud to hear that you can't find a fault with us.
Customer Care
"The urn arrived quickly and was beautifully packed, the staff were very helpful."
Dear customer,
Thank you so much for your review, we are always delighted to hear from our satisfied clients. We check and then carefully pack each urn before sending, and do our best to get your chosen product to you as quickly as possible. We understand that at this difficult time you want everything to go smoothly and we are pleased that we achieved this.
Best regards
Customer Care
"Thank you cherished urns the necklace I ordered for my daughter is beautiful and she feels comforted knowing her baby's ashes are close to her 😍"
Dear Pauline,
Thank you for finding the time to leave us your lovely review. It means so much to us to hear that we have brought some comfort at this difficult time. We hope that your daughter continues to find solace and peace from her beautiful, and very special, necklace for years to come.
With kind regards,
Customer Care
"My order was dealt with quickly, efficiently and sensitively and the jewellery that I ordered is of a good quality. I've not been sure whether to do this or not but I'm so glad I did as I am so pleased with my purchase."
Dear Alison,
We are so pleased to hear that the piece of memorial jewellery that we crafted for you has met your expectations and that you were completely satisfied with our service. We hope that this very special piece will bring you comfort for many years to come.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we really love to hear from our satisfied customers, it means a lot to us.
Customer Care
"It has been an absolute pleasure in dealing with Cherished Urns at every stage. The staff have been most considerate in all their communications, and always very helpful indeed. This is a very difficult time speaking from a customers perspective, and the team at Cherished Urns have made this part of the process very comforting."
Dear Winward,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our company. Customer service and satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us, and we are very pleased to hear that you found our communications to be sensitive and considerate. We endeavour to make things as smooth and easy for customers at this sad time, and if we have brought some comfort and peace to you we are especially pleased.
With best wishes,
Customer Care
"Love piece of jewellery"
Dear customer,
We are so pleased that you are happy with your piece of memorial jewellery.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for leaving us your review as we are always delighted to hear from satisfied clients.
Customer Care
"Can not fault the company at all would definitely recommend and lovely products thank you 😊"
Dear Gemma,
Thank you for finding the time to leave us your review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the products you purchased from us and we hope that they will bring you comfort at this difficult time.
We really appreciate that you would recommend us to others, and we will do our utmost to serve them to the same standard.
Customer Care
"Great customer service, and a great product."
Dear Victor,
We are so pleased that you are completely satisfied with both our product and our service. It really means a lot to us to hear from satisfied customers and so we would like to say a big thank you to you for taking the time to write us this review.
Customer Care
"My beautiful ring containing my beautiful sons ashes. Top class and made so easy. I appreciated being informed as to how my order was being processed,especially when my son's ashes were received safely. Excellent."
Dear Jacqueline,
We really appreciate your lovely review, and we are delighted that you are completely satisfied with both your memorial ring and with our service. When dealing with such a precious commodity, we appreciate how important it is for you to know that the ashes are safe, so we like to keep you informed throughout the crafting process.
We hope that this special ring will bring you comfort and peace.
Customer Care
"Lovely quality jewellery and excellent service amazed it only took a few days after sending off ashes"
Dear Ruth,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are very pleased that you are happy with the memorial jewellery we crafted for you and the fast delivery as we pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and our quick production time.
Customer Care
"I could not be more pleased with the fantastic service and the quality of my amazing ring,I have recommended to all my family and friends and will be ordering more after Christmas ,Thanks just is not enough so so pleased Jacqueline Mitchell"
Dear Jacqueline,
Thank you for your lovely review. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us and we are always pleased to hear from satisfied customers.
We are delighted that you loved your ring and we look forward to creating more special pieces of memorial jewellery for other members of your family and friends.
Customer Care
"Brilliant choice. Excellent quality. Fast & informative delivery. Would recommend"
Dear Paul,
We are delighted that you were completely satisfied with our delivery service and with the personalised attention that we give to our clients. We really appreciate your positive review and look forward to serving you, and those who you recommend us to, in the future.
Customer Care
"Very polite prompt delivery and goods where in a lovely presentation box"
Dear Brian,
We are so pleased that your purchase arrived quickly and that you liked the presentation box it came in. Customer satisfaction is our number one concern, so we are very content to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Customer Care
"The bear urn came two days earlier then expected because it came next day. It was how the pictures on the website top site would recommend"
Dear Navanda,
We are so pleased that your bear urn reached you even quicker than anticipated, and that you were happy with it. He is one of my personal favourites! We would also like to thank you so much for your positive feedback, it means a lot to all of us here.
Customer Care
"Ordered 5 pieces if jewellery from this site, each and everyone if those pieces are way more than we expected, absolutely beautiful, and they mean a great deal to us as they are a fitting tribute to my Nephew Jordan who sadly passed away 9 weeks ago, thank you so much from all of my family"
Dear Sharon,
We are very pleased that you, and the rest of your family members, liked your chosen jewellery pieces. We hope that these special creations will bring you comfort and will inspire happy memories of your departed nephew. We would also like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review, especially at this difficult moment.
Customer Care
"Did what it said on the tin!!!! Brilliant, thank you"
Cherished Urns is rated 4.91 based on 358 reviews