Cherished Urns Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns

About Cherished Urns: Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Studio F1 Old Bakery Studios,Blewett’s Wharf, Malpas Road

How would you rate Cherished Urns ?

Jodi Brown
Jodi Brown
Verified Buyer
"Seeing my mum happy having my dad back in the flat with her in a lovely urns from you guys thank you"
Viv Hankin
Viv Hankin
Verified Buyer
"This is a wonderful way you can carry your loved one with you. I also like that you put the ashes in yourself instead of having to send them away. Very affordable and prompt courteous service."
Wendy Breeze
Wendy Breeze
Verified Buyer
"I was so pleased to find this company at such a sad time because i had so much choice , i found the perfect urn . The service was second to none. Excellent quality and the presentation box is equally as good. I would very highly recommend Cherished urns."
"Very happy with the silver weaved ring. Arrived today in the time slot given. I have to say, I think it looks better than it does in the picture. Thank you Cherished Urns"
Christine Broadhurst
Verified Buyer
"Great service, very happy with my purchase"
"At this very difficult time in my life the necklaces i bought for me and my girls mean we can have our lived one with us all the time. Im very pleased with my purchases. Thankyou"
"Excellent advice and products."
"Very friendly and understanding at a stressful time in my life. Giving good advice and ensuring fast delivery of the item purchased."
Janet Brearley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent selection of different sizes & designs"
"After many sad months of care homes my dear wife is now at rest and no longer troubled with the effects of Alzheimer’s and Parkinsons. It has left a tremendous hole in my life after 54 years of marriage but she is now back home with me and I can still care and talk to her thanks to you for providing such a nice urn. Alan Llewellyn"
Ashleigh Hogg
Verified Buyer
"Cherished urns has given myself and my family the chance to hold our loved one close to us at all times with an Ash pendant necklace."
"The quality of the Urn, the velvet bag and the case, was to a very high standard. When the Urn was taken to the funeral directors. They too were impressed and confirmed that the quality of the Urn was above what they could have supplied."
"Beautiful urn brought for my mum who passed away on mothers day.Excellent company to deal with. Many thanks,"
"It's a lovely product but my girlfriend can't bring herself or let anyone put ashes in the urn"
Jean Winstanlkey
Verified Buyer
"High quality product that was delivered earlier than stated, very well pacakged and very pleased with the overall experince at this very diificult time"
"The cremation urn was just perfect , I loved the design and the name 'coming home'. Your delivery service was excellent too."
"I was very pleased with my order didn’t take too long to arrive and quality was amazing would recommend"
Susan BAGLEY
Verified Buyer
"The purchase I made was for a friend of mind she asked me yo order for her and she very happy with the product she received"
Amy Groarke
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and beautifully made product. The attention to detail was truly stunning."
"blue urn with butterflys arrived this morning. Is absolutely beautiful 100 per cent happy would se this company again if ever needed."
Joyce Giles
Verified Buyer
"My husband passed away at the beginning of April so everything is still very raw for me. The ring is beautiful - he is with me wherever I go and shares everything I do. The ring is beautifully made and I am absolutely over the moon with it. Thank you so much."
Tracy Farnath
Verified Buyer
"I found this company were excellent both with the delivery and quality of the product. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted to remember either a family member or much loved pet. Very pleased."
Christine Moggridge
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely happy with the urn I ordered and I'm going to order another 3 for my daughters little girls. I only ordered the one as I was unsure of the quality at such a reasonable price. I know its what my daughter would have done If I had died before her. Thank you and gods blessing to all who have lost a loved one.."
Cherished Urns is rated 4.92 based on 89 reviews