Cherished Urns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Emma Simmons
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Emma Simmons
More Photos & Videos
The urn we received was beautiful, almost as beautiful as our gorgeous daughter Aimee who sleeps inside it, the footprints that adorn the urn remind us of her beautiful tiny feet.
The product we purchased has a defect and Cherished Urns sent a replacement the very next day, they did their up most to make sure we were satisfied. Unfortunately the replacement was also faulty so they have the next one delivered to their head office to see if it was a manufacturing problem. It was and they refunded us straight away. Although we were disappointed we couldn’t get the product we wanted, I cannot fault this company for their quick, professional and caring manner when dealing with us.
What an amazing company! One of the only ones that does not require a huge amount of ashes and their turn around time is super quick even during the pandemic. I unexpectedly lost my nan 9months before my wedding day so to be able to have her ashes put in to a ring so she can be with me on the day means the world to me. The ring itself its absolutely stunning and I'm more than happy to say I have chosen it as my wedding ring. Thank you so much Cherished Urns for helping my nan be apart of my day.
Very good quality product and next day delivery
Very nice ring for my daughter to keep her brother close!
I am over the moon with my Charm I received today in memory of my lovely dog Tilly. The care and compassion throughout this process has been excellent. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone
Thanks brilliant fast service.. would definitely recommend to everyone.
My ring is really nice and i was pleasently surprised how thick and well made the gold band is not at all flimsy and the setting is really pretty thank you so much would recomend to family and friends
Excellent service. Very professional. Very happy with products .
Very good service I ordered two miniature urns for my wee mums ashes as a keepsake they are gorgeous very good quality thankyou once again
Was quick to order and arrived within a couple of days. Very happy, thank you.
Good customer service and communication. Fast dispatch and delivery despite the current social situation.
Dear satisfied customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We very much appreciate your kind words as we are all working hard to keep things running as near to normal as possible.
We are so please that you were able to find the product you were looking for on our website and that we were able to get it to you quickly. We hope that it will bring comfort and peace to you and your family.
Customer Care
I ordered my order weeks ago and it still ain’t come
Dear Lucy,

We're sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I have just checked and the courier has received the item but for some reason they did not delivered it. At the moment, as you may be aware, couriers are struggling with Covid-19 issues.

We have dispatched another one to you today on fast shipping so hopefully this should be with you in the next day or two.

Regards, Shari
both items on our order were despatched and delivered very promptly, and excellent service was provided when one item was broken it was replaced without a problem , the replacement arriving within 2 days. brilliant.
Dear John,
We are so pleased that you are happy with both of the items that you chose from our website.
We apologise that one of your chosen items arrived broken but are pleased that we managed to get you a replacement quickly, as providing caring and efficient customer care is of the utmost importance to us.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we very much appreciate your kind words.
Customer Care
Thank you to cherished urns for yet again amazing service and a fantastic bracelet. I got this for my step-mum with my dads ashes and she absolutely loves it.
Dear Louise,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and for sharing the lovely photos.
We are so pleased that your step-mum loves the bracelet which you recently asked us to create for her.
We hope that wearing it will bring her comfort and that when she contemplates its profound beauty her heart may be filled with happy memories of the times she shared with your dad and these may help her to find peace.
Customer Care
I love my new ring thank you and the way the whole situation was dealt with was superb. Very respectful & caring from beginning to end.

Would thoroughly recommend.
Dear Samantha,
Thank you for leaving us your review and for sharing the lovely photo of the special bespoke memorial ring that we recently crafted for you. We always love to see our creations on the fingers that they were designed for and yours looks really fabulous.
We hope that when you contemplate its profound beauty you may be filled with happy memories and that knowing that your loved one is still close by and accompanying you always may bring you comfort and peace.
Providing outstanding and compassionate customer service and creating unique pieces of jewellery that will be cherished forever are both very important to us, so we very much appreciate your kind words and for giving us your recommendation.
Customer Care
I'm Mr Dylan Evans my fiance is happy with your Cherished urn she really liked it when she opened the package and I am very happy to because she is happy Thank you very much
Dear May and Dylan,
We are so pleased that you are happy with the product that you selected from our website.
We hope that it will bring you comfort to have your beloved pet close to you still and that when you hold this miniature urn in your hands your hearts may be filled with happy memories of the special times you shared with your four-legged friend.
Customer Care
Mine came in less than two days.
In a beautiful case velvet .
Inside the box the.urn was wrapped in
another velvet bag.
The urn itself is beautiful , I would recommend who is going to buy a urn
to shop at Cherished urns .
10/10 .
Dear Michael,
Thank you for finding the time to leave us your review and for giving us your recommendation.
We are delighted that you were able to encounter the perfect urn from those that we offer on our website and that you were happy with the way it was packaged and the arrival time.
We hope that it brings comfort to you and your family.
Customer Care
Excellent quality product and very speedily dispatched.
Dear Yvonne,
Thank you for also taking the time to leave us your review of our company.
We are delighted that you are happy with the quality of your chosen urn and that we were able to get it to you quickly.
We do our best offer a wide selection of high-quality urns at fair prices and to dispatch them quickly and well packaged to try and make things a little bit easier at this sad time.
We hope that your chosen urn brings comfort and peace to you and your family.
Customer Care
After purchasing a ring for my mam for Xmas with her dad’s ashes in I knew when i lost my precious dad there was no other company I wanted to use to make my beautiful ring. Although we are in the middle of a pandemic Cherished Urns went above and beyond not only with communication but with help and advice. I have had so many lovely comments about my ring and i highly recommended you to work colleagues. Thank you so much for letting my dad still be part of my everyday life from bringing comfort to happy memories ❤️

Kind regards, Emma Simmons
Dear Emma,
Thank you for leaving us your lovely review and for giving us such an enthusiastic recommendation. We very much appreciate your kind words as we are all working hard to try and keep everything running smoothly during this difficult time.
We are so pleased that you entrusted us again to create another special memorial ring for you.
We are glad you are finding comfort knowing that your dad is still close by and accompanying you always and hope that when you contemplate the profound beauty of your ring your heart may be filled with happy memories of all the wonderful times that you spent together.
We are sure that you will cherish this uniquely beautiful and meaningful piece of jewellery forever.
Cherished Urns is rated 4.90 based on 1,709 reviews