Cherished Urns Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns

About Cherished Urns: Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy

customer service
Julie Kelly
"What a fantastic company. Everything was so simple and straightforward from the first enquiry made online right through to receiving our goods. The whole process was completed in a timely fashion, we were kept informed every step of the way and our items arrived beautifully presented. The jewellery itself is just perfect and better than we could have ever hoped for. I would definitely recommend this site to others."
Jackie McDonnell
"We recieved my daughters ring and she absolutely loves it The ring contains ashes of our 2 dogs who passed away recently My other daughters birthday is next month do will be placing another order soon"
Miss C C Wilson
"Can't recommend enough!"
"Lovely company lovely jewellery made how I liked it faboulous xx"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Better than expected , it's a lovely keepsake and looked even nicer ,when I lit the T light candle .."
"Beautiful item and greatly appreciated. Communication and updates throughout the order were fantastic x"
"very prompt service"
"I was very dubious about using a company such as Cherished Urns, but every step of the way tgey have been brilliant. Excellent communication from tge company every query answered in a prompt manner. Lovely products which the whole family are happy with. Thank You to the Cherished Urns team!"
"My daughter and I are delighted with our purchases. I lost my husband unexpectedly and wanted something tasteful but special for his ashes. There was a wide variety of items at a reasonable price 😃"
Dear Mrs Brown,
We are so pleased to hear that you and your daughter are totally happy with your recent purchases from our website.
We are delighted that you were able to find two urns that fulfilled your needs and were worthy of holding the precious ashes of your husband.
We hope that observing their beauty and fine craftsmanship will fill you with happy memories that will bring you comfort and peace at this sad time.
Thank you so much for finding the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it.
Dear Mrs Brown,
We are so pleased to hear that you and your daughter were able to find suitable urns on our website to hold the precious ashes of your husband. We hope that when you contemplate the fine craftsmanship and delicate details of these lovely urns, you will be filled with happy memories that comfort you and give you strength at this sad time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it.
with warm wishes
with warm wishes
Customer Care
"Excellent Customer Service, Beautiful Product, Thank you"
Dear Sandra,
We are also very grateful that you found the time to leave us a company review as well, and we very much appreciate your kind words.
We do our best to offer a wide range of products and fair prices and to make the ordering and shipping as quick and simple as possible to try and make things a little easier at this difficult time.
Customer Care
"I ordered a memorial ring from you and it arrived this week . The entire process was dealt with sensitively and I was thrilled with the final product containing my mum and dad's ashes . Thank you so much .I've recommended you to a friend already xx"
Dear Christine,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, and for recommending us to a friend.
We are so pleased to hear that you are totally happy with the very special memorial ring that we recently crafted for you and with the service you received from our team. We do our very best to provide a caring and efficient service to help the waiting time pass a little quicker.
We hope that when you wear this lovely ring you will feel your mum and dads presence with you always to comfort and guide you.
Customer Care
"Beautiful urn received for my late Father, extremely pleased and delivery very quick, will be ordering some rings in the next few weeks. Excellent company, thank you :)"
Dear Michelle,
We are so pleased that you were able to find a suitable urn for your father on our website and that you are completely satisfied with it.
We do our best to offer a wide selection of different styles and prices to suit all tastes, and then to get the urn to its destination as fast as possible to try and make things a little bit easier at this difficult time.
Thank you for leaving us your lovely review, we really appreciate your finding the time, especially at this sad moment.
With warm regards
Customer Care
"Fantastic product just what I wanted, lots of choice of products and excellent service and communication. Thankyou"
Dear Caroline,
We are delighted to hear that you were able to find a style of memorial jewellery that appealed to you among the choice we offer on our website and that you are totally happy with the very special ring we created for you. We hope that our policy of keeping you updated throughout the crafting process was helpful and helped to allay any fears you might have had.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we very much appreciate it.
Customer Care
"Ordered two rings one for myself and one for my partner we waited weeks for the rings due to a supplier issue with my partners ring size, no communication other then my emails to chase the order! Now we had them time will tell after a week they already look 6months old with scratches and one has a chip out of it! Will be checking the warranty small print as think I may need to use it! Other then that happy as we have are baby girl close to us."
"I would highly recommend Cherished Urns. They dealt with my order professionally, quickly and respectfully. I love my ring and will wear it forever. RIP Ian"
Dear Maureen,
Thank you so much for leaving us your review and for trusting us with the delicate task of crafting your memorial ring. We are so pleased that you found our service to be totally satisfactory, as providing an efficient, compassionate, and caring service is very important to us.
We hope that your very special ring will let you feel Ian close by you still and that this will bring you comfort and peace.
Customer Care
"Excellent service provided by cherish urn’s. We love our Mawgan tear drop ashes holder it’s a fitting tribute to our daughter who we sadly lost 9 month ago and takes pride of place in our sun room."
Dear Julie,
Thank you so much for finding the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate you doing so especially at their sad time.
We are so pleased that you are happy with the urn you chose and we hope that when the sun shines in on it and illuminates its beauty your heart will be filled with many happy memories of those special moments spent with your daughter, and that these will comfort you and help you to find peace.
Customer Care
"I chose Cherished Urns after looking at the excellent website and speaking to their very helpful staff. I was a little apprehensive as you are entrusting them with ashes of your loved one. Well, I need not have fretted as I received fantastic service and communication at every step. Once my jewellery arrived it took my breathe away, so beautiful and the presentation was first class too. Thank You to All Concerned."
Dear Beverly,
We are so pleased that you decided to entrust to us the task of creating your unique piece of memorial jewellery and that you are totally happy with the result.
We understand that it can be stressful sending the ashes of a departed loved one through the post and we hope that our policy of keeping you updated throughout the crafting process helped to allay your fears.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review of our company, we really appreciate your kind words.
It has been our pleasure to create this special piece of jewellery for you and we hope that wearing it brings you comfort and peace.
Customer Care
"I am very pleased with the ring I ordered. High quality item"
Dear satisfied customer,
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the beautiful memorial ashes ring that we recently crafted to your specifications.
Each ring is individually hand-crafted with great patience and care, to create a unique and very special tribute to a departed loved one. We hope that wearing it will bring you comfort and peace.
Thank you so much for finding the time to leave us your review, we very much appreciate you doing so.
Customer Care
"Just what I was after fast delivery very happy"
Dear Mick,
We are so pleased to hear that you were able to find the perfect urn to meet your needs on our website.
We aim to offer a wide range of quality urns to suit all tastes and budgets and to get them to you as fast as possible, to try and make things a little easier at this sad time.
Thank you so much for leaving us your review, we greatly appreciate it.
Customer Care
"When the item arrived it was damaged so I was not able to use it :("
Dear Customer,

I am so sorry that your urn arrived damaged. If it is ok, I will get one of our lovely customer service ladies to contact you today to organise a replacement for you.

Many Thanks,

Hannah
"Extremely slow service- the delivery time is 7 days once they have received your ashes however I had to email twice as it has been about 4 weeks and only then did they do my order- I wonder if they would have done it if I had not emailed! But my necklace is gorgeous and I got all excess ashes back so products are good, just don’t expect quick service!"
Dear Keira,

Thank you for leaving a review. We're really sad that we didn't manage to meet the processing time expectations with your order.

As was communicated, we did experience a delay processing your order. We experienced a higher than usual demand around the time your order was received, combined with staff annual leave.

We've now expanded our jewellery making team and are clearing the backlog and getting back to normal processing times.

We are, however, glad that the wait was worth it and you love your new necklace.

Shari
"Delivered in time stated product good quality."
Dear Stella,
Thank you for leaving us your review. We are so pleased that you are satisfied with the quality of your chosen product and that it arrived on time.
We aim to make everything just a little bit easier at this sad time by offering a wide range of high-quality products at fair prices and with an easy to use ordering process and convenient shipping.
We hope that the beauty and fine craftsmanship of your chosen product brings you comfort and peace.
Customer Care
"very good service and on time. very good value for the money."
Dear Michael,
We are so pleased to hear that you were able to find a product to meet your needs on our website and that it arrived quickly. We try to offer a wide range of high-quality products to suit all tastes and budgets and to make the ordering process simple, and delivery quick, to try and make things a little easier at this sad time.
Cherished Urns is rated 4.92 based on 831 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access