Cherished Urns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Urns
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Debbie Oakes
Julie Flack
I recently ordered an Ocean Sunset Scattering Tube and a Going Home Keepsake Urn via the Cherished Urns website. The items were well packaged and arrived safely the next business day, delivered by Amazon Logistics in their branded packaging. It was easy to navigate the Cherished Urns website and ordering the items was straightforward with a range of payment options, including PayPal. Lovely items. Impressive customer service!
An absolutely beautifully designed urn which I chose to put my late partner’s ashes in. The design is Grecian which he would have liked and with a silver pewter finish, I couldn’t wish for anything more. The order arrived in a beautiful velvet lined box to keep the urn in, and best of all it arrived in two days.
Fast delivery great service item as described money well spent for my grandad resting place thank you
Fantastic customer service very speedy no issues at all very good quality for products
Made it so easy to purchase my husbands urn so went back to them for my pendant for his ashes , here in days no hassles beautifully packaged will return
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Brilliant service from beginning to end of order ...Necklace is beautiful an will give peace to my family .thank you so much
Jewellery is beautiful and I'm very proud to wear it x
Customer service is amazing.
Slightly delayed but to be expected in christmas period.
My ring is exactly as shown in picture. Love it.
Fully reccommend.
Dear Sophie,
We apologise again for the slight delay but hope that our regular updates about the progress of your special ring were helpful and helped to allay any worries you may have had.
We are delighted that you are totally happy with your lovely ring and we are sure that you will cherish it forever.
Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review, and for giving us your recommendation, your kind words are very much appreciated.
Thank you so much Cherished Urns, great service. Would highly recommend x
Dear satisifed customer,
We are so pleased that you have been happy with our service and with your chosen product.
We do our best to offer a wide choice of quality items and to ship them quickly and well packaged to try and make things a little bit easier at this sad time.
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it.
Customer Care
Beautifully crafted urn and excellent packaging. This along with fast delivery makes it very easy to give 5 stars and my personal recommendation to friends and family.
Dear Nigel,
We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your chosen urn and with the efficiency of our service, to the extent that you feel able to recommend our company to your friends and family.
We do our best to make the whole ordering and shipping process as fast and simple as possible to try and make things a little bit easier at this sad time.
Customer Care
Cherished urns were very helpful from start to finish. I love my new ring.
Dear satisifed customer,
Thank you for leaving us your review and for sharing the photo of the special memorial ring that we recently crafted for you.
We always love to see our creations on the fingers they were destined for, and yours looks really lovely.
We are sure that wearing it will bring you comfort and that you will cherish it forever.
Customer Care
Fantastic Teddy very good quality urn so pleased with them
Dear Dominic,
We are so pleased that you are totally happy with the adorable teddy bear keepsake urn that you selected from our website.
We hope that holding him close and stroking his soft fur will bring comfort at this sad time.
Thank you for taking a moment to leave us your review, we really do appreciate it.
Customer Care
We were looking for something very special to keep our much loved son close to us. It needed to be stylish and of a high quality and I’m please to say we found it from Cherished Urns. An excellent company to deal with.
Dear Mr Pickstock,
We are so pleased that you were able to find an urn worthy to hold the precious ashes of your son from those we offer.
We hope that its beauty will bring you comfort knowing that he is resting peacefully in this special place and is still close to you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review, your kind words are much appreciated.
Customer Care
Absolutely love the ring you personally made for me, it will live on my finger for the rest of my life. Thank you xx
Dear Tina,
We are delighted that you are totally happy with the special ring that we recently crafted for you. We put much care, respect and love into every piece of jewellery we make and we are sure that you will find comfort wearing it and knowing that your loved one still accompanies you.
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to us to hear from our customers.
With warm regards
Customer Care
The urn we wanted was out of stock when I order it. But Cherished urns were very professional and did keep me updated on it’s arrival. The staff I spoke to are considered and professional. I would highly recommend this service!
Dear satisifed customer
Thank you for giving us your recommendation and for leaving us your review.
We are so pleased that we were finally able to get the urn you chose to you and we hope that the waiting time passed quickly with our regular updates.
We hope that it brings comfort and peace to your family knowing that your loved one rests peacefully in this lovely place.
Customer Care
So kind and caring during this touch time. A beautiful keepsake for me to treasure. Thank you for all your professionalism and kindness.
Dear Lynda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review.
It really means a lot to us as we all work hard to offer a caring and efficient service and to bring comfort with beautiful items to those who have lost someone.
We are so pleased that you are happy with your chosen product and we hope that you will find peace when you observe its loveliness.
Customer Care
Good service, Urn excellent quality and style
Excellent website, and a variety of choices and prices. Easy to order and quick delivery. Very pleased with the quality.
Dear satisfied customer,
We are so pleased that you are happy with the item you selected from our website and with our service.
We do our best to offer a wide choice of quality products and to make ordering and shipping as simple as possible to try and make things a little bit better at this sad time.
Thank you so much for leaving us your review, we very much appreciate it.
Customer Care
Tasteful, beautifully presented in box and drawstring bag. Delightful
Dear Bernice,
Thank you for also leaving us a company review, we very much appreciate it.
We are so glad that you are happy both with your miniature urn and with the way we packaged it. We do our best to make a sad moment a little bit better.
Customer Care
Lovely urn well wrapped up and lovely urn
Dear Cheryl,
We are so pleased that you are happy with your chosen urn and we hope that it brings comfort with its beauty to you and your family.
Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us your review, we really do appreciate it.
Cherished Urns is rated 4.90 based on 2,473 reviews