CertiKit Reviews

of reviewers recommend CertiKit
Read CertiKit Reviews

enquiries@certikit.com

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Una muy practica opción para poder preparar una compañía en el cumplimiento de las normas. Sería importante contar con ediciones traducidas al español. Gracias
So far my experience has been great. The documents are well written, easy to follow and have good explanations. It's much better and easier than I expected.
Lifesaver!
The CertiKit methodology is clear and easy to use for the novice or expert. Your toolkits have helped minimize my compliance implementation effort!
Very straightforward and easy to use templates. Guides are informative too!

Highly recommendable!
It was a great help to have the set of templates and example documents to guide our own approach. It certainly saved a lot of time and effort in research, document generation and inevitable false starts and unnecessary iterations. The one gripe I have is that the documents themselves are not always well formatted (e.g. they're based on Normal template (not good practice), and paragraph breaks are used instead of paragraph spacing, amongst other things), which means that changing the style to match corporate requirements is time-consuming when it should be straight-forward.
Hi Dominic,

Thank you for purchasing our ISO22301 toolkit. We are pleased that you are finding the content useful.

The formatting of the documents is something we are aware of and will be corrected in our next update. The documents are being re-branded for better formatting, style and ease-of-use. You will receive the updated version of the toolkit in May 2020 as part of your support package that comes with the toolkit purchase. I hope you will find the update useful.

The CertiKit Team
Still in the middle of using it but so far I found it to be very pr
I am just working through the ISO22301 kit contents to plan our approach to better defining our business continuity (the fact that I'm doing this just when Covid-19 is biting is coincidental!). I have used another company's toolkit in the past for ISO 27001 and was disappointed with that (very patchy, and very American in style which didn't suit us). I have to say that CertiKit's kit looks excellent. The formats look great (but doesn't impact me since we have our own doc formats that we will use) and importantly (for us) the content and supporting documentation that explains it all appears clear, comprehensive, well written and well thought through (I say 'appears' as I have yet to actually use it in anger - but having skimmed through most of it to see what we have and it looks very good). When you look for something like this, you are generally in the dark about what you will need and so could suffer from blind leading the blind - but having also looked at the BCI guidance (and the ISO standard and ISO guidance) - it all looks spot on and so I am very optimistic.

I would also like to add that Ken Holmes was very helpful in answering questions.
The documents are detailed, clear and provide lots of guidance if you aren't an expert as yet.
Documents in general meet the requirements. Only sample system diagrams and data flow are weak. I use it for a processing center. It would be much more helpful if there were sample card data flow and PCI acceptable network and system diagrams for a bank and processing center.
Best so far
I am using a number of Certikit products to help Clients achieve their goal to achieve a technical or regulatory certification of some sort. Without the structured approach that the Certikit products have given them I believe that journey would have been significantly more difficult. Thanks for that!!
Ciaran, Privacy Specialist.
I own the previous kits as well, and as good as they were, this new and improved toolkit is even better. I love the font, the layout, how it looks really soft in appearance, but very well put together. I always recommend to my friends to give them a try, they wont be disappointed in their purchase. I highly recommend this and their other toolkits as well. Made my life much easier, thats for sure.
ISO27001
PCI-DSS
GDPR

Collectively they enable you to produce a comprehensive and standardised document set that saves hours of time with structure and cross referencing.

The "template" design provides for a good quality starting point where finer details can be discussed and agreed with key business stakeholders.

Let's widen the frameworks 😊
It's a real gain in time and efficiency.
Just getting started with this documentation set but it looks very complete and some support documentation such as presentations etc. that you can use to sell the value to customers/colleagues. This is my second ISO20000 implementation, and I see this toolkit as making it an easier proposition.
No comments, everything was as expected. Thank you for your hard work.
This kit will saves months of effort on your road to ISO27001.
Well written templates that link together to provide a compete framework.
The Toolkit is okay and sufficient. More is needed in the training modules. Thanks, CertiKit.
“The toolkit provides guidelines to get started with the implementation of ISO2000.
The documents are clearly written and detailed. Very helpful toolkit!”
CertiKit is rated 4.60 based on 124 reviews