CertiKit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CertiKit

How would you rate CertiKit?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"This kit is very complete and useful. It contains all the documentation and supporting tools to start the GDPR compliance process. Highly recommended"
Lee Garner
"very helpful"
Bob Mazzei
Verified Buyer
"Impressive! Very well done!"
Derek Walklate
Verified Buyer
"It gives you all the information you need to make rapid progress towards compliance. It's great value for money and is very much recommended."
"A very reasonable price for such great help. The documents are great and whilst we put them into our own Group format and style, the content was great. It has save us a lot of time!"
Ciaran Molumby
Verified Buyer
"I am a GDPR Practitioner helping customers to meet the requirements of the new EU GDPR regulation. The CertiKit GDPR suite is a key component to the Framework we have been implementing and we are very happy with the product and support."
Angela Mays
"Nice and simple"
Graham Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The Certikit ISO27001 template kit was one of a number of template kits we reviewed before purchasing. We wanted something that was comprehensive but practical. Certikit has hit the mark for us, I'm it will do so for others. I thoroughly recommend this product, a very worthwhile investment that is sure to pay back."
"Very clear documents - haven't used or read them all yet but first impressions are good!"
"Excellent set of documents. Keep up the great work!"
"A complete toolkit containing all the important documents that are useful in order to achieve documentation compliance. Saves a lot of work ... Very helpful process analysis, thank you Certikit!"
"The format and structure of the policy templates have made my life so much easier than having to start from scratch. I actually reviewed four different options out in the market, and found CertKit to be far and away much better. I am currently going through the ISO 27001 Certification process right now, and when I shared some of our policies based on CertKit to the Auditors, they were even impressed with the layout and verbiage of the policies. Thank you for making our lives much easier, once we get through Phase 2, will report back to let everyone know how it went."
"Simple to adopt and use but it still packs in the quality and saves a huge amount of time."
"Updated and complete document set! Great tool kit!"
David Wang
Verified Buyer
"responsive staff and they are very helpful. in terms of documents, its very detailed."
"Organized very well with clarity on controls."
"Great starting point for creating your own GDPR documentation."
Mark Adams
Verified Buyer
"Nice set of content well thought through, straightforward to see how to use it."
Ralph Cefarello
Verified Buyer
"I needed something that would put the ISO 22301 standard in a simple, professional format and CertiKit has put this together nicely. My contact with the company, Ken Holmes, was awesome to work with. I highly recommend this product."
Barry Cook
"It's a great product. The presentation of the documents is first class and clearly written by someone who understands the requirements of the corporate world. The content is clear, accurate and concise. I'd have not problem recommending this product to anyone needing a set of GDPR documents."
CertiKit is rated 4.72 based on 39 reviews