CertiKit Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CertiKit

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy

"Very clear organization of the documentation. Should be a straight forward implementation as we are already SOC-2 Type II compliant. Definitely very helpful to organize our process to move forward."
"A well drafted comprehensive kit. Well worth it."
""Clear, precise, concrete.""
"I am very impressed with the level of quality the ISO 27001 toolkit provides to our company. The necessary texts are in there and also those area's marked to be changed for the inhouse policies and procedures or inventory. Next to that there is quite some material supporting the implementation path towards the ISO certification itself."
"The last 27k1 review (2013) was too long ago - there should not be errors in the templates."
Hi Juan, thanks for your review. Although the ISO27001 standard was published in 2013, we have continually improved our toolkit since then with the addition of further documents and enhancements to existing ones. Unfortunately, despite our quality checks, every now and then an error slips through, perhaps due to changes to document titles and references, and for that we apologise. We have noted your feedback and we are pleased to say the error will be corrected in the next release, Version 9. Best Regards, Ken Holmes, Principal Consultant.
"I recommend Certikit to all my clients - I really like their structured approach and easy to follow documents and templates."
"Easy to understand"
"I can´t say anything about the product itself, because I don´t use it. But I can say that their customer service is really good."
"The GDPR Toolkit contains a ton of useful templates that will save me hundreds of hours if I had to start from scratch. Highly recommended!"
"We are still experiencing problem in downloading the product we purchased. Even our internal IT team encountered the problem. The downloaded file is corrupted as per result. Right now we are waiting for the assistance from Certikit. We hope this will be resolve immediately. We purchased ISO20000 kit last Oct.31, 2018 and until now Nov. 5, we cannot download and open. thank you,"
Hi Mark - I’m sorry you experienced a problem downloading and opening your toolkit file, but am pleased this has now been resolved. If there is anything else you need assistance with just let us know.
"Simply Professional and well conceived!"
"Certikit Toolkits are very useful in setting up ISO certification processes, in the sense that they save a lot of time by allowing you to get to the essential of what you need to do. What is regrettable is that these toolkits are not multilingual (for example in French), which requires translation work."
"Very good toolkits, they include frameworks, templates and information that saved my customers and myself a ton of money. I hope you bring more toolkits in the future."
"I'm very happy with this toolkit. I've purchased similar documentation from other suppliers and this is by far the most comprehensive set of documents I've seen. Well worth the money."
"The kit responded to my needs and helps us becoming compliant. It would gave been great to include multiple language selection. As it is we have to translate the forms into Romanian. Thank you, Marilena Petrec"
"Very good toolkit!"
"Easy to order, comprehensive, useful templates. A time saver."
"The Certikit was easy to purchase"
"Quite helpful."
"It has all the examples, Templates and guide necessary for us to begin and go along way without a consultant."
CertiKit is rated 4.55 based on 92 reviews