CertiKit Reviews

of reviewers recommend CertiKit
Read CertiKit Reviews

enquiries@certikit.com

6 High Street

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy
The kits are overall a great time saver. The writting is a little verbose and is written in a passive voice.
Good quality documentation, highly recommended
Very good quality documentation, highly recommended.
It is well organized, easy to use which saves money and time...
Excellent supporting information and guidance. Well written.
Really enjoyed the package. Great toolkit
i will order from you again soon
Hello,
I am glad to say that the document exceeded my expectations. It has been huge help for me
Ernesto Ponce-Alcaino
Excellent advise from Ken Holmes provided prior to purchasing the toolkit as there were a few questions I had. The purchase and download process was super simple and the quality of the guide and template documents is outstanding!
Template is customizable and able to help our organization to kickstart the baseline policies / procedures & templates.
Great information and documents package together with clear instruction that helps to speed up processes.
good good
Una muy practica opción para poder preparar una compañía en el cumplimiento de las normas. Sería importante contar con ediciones traducidas al español. Gracias
So far my experience has been great. The documents are well written, easy to follow and have good explanations. It's much better and easier than I expected.
Lifesaver!
The CertiKit methodology is clear and easy to use for the novice or expert. Your toolkits have helped minimize my compliance implementation effort!
Very straightforward and easy to use templates. Guides are informative too!

Highly recommendable!
It was a great help to have the set of templates and example documents to guide our own approach. It certainly saved a lot of time and effort in research, document generation and inevitable false starts and unnecessary iterations. The one gripe I have is that the documents themselves are not always well formatted (e.g. they're based on Normal template (not good practice), and paragraph breaks are used instead of paragraph spacing, amongst other things), which means that changing the style to match corporate requirements is time-consuming when it should be straight-forward.
Hi Dominic,

Thank you for purchasing our ISO22301 toolkit. We are pleased that you are finding the content useful.

The formatting of the documents is something we are aware of and will be corrected in our next update. The documents are being re-branded for better formatting, style and ease-of-use. You will receive the updated version of the toolkit in May 2020 as part of your support package that comes with the toolkit purchase. I hope you will find the update useful.

The CertiKit Team
Still in the middle of using it but so far I found it to be very pr
I am just working through the ISO22301 kit contents to plan our approach to better defining our business continuity (the fact that I'm doing this just when Covid-19 is biting is coincidental!). I have used another company's toolkit in the past for ISO 27001 and was disappointed with that (very patchy, and very American in style which didn't suit us). I have to say that CertiKit's kit looks excellent. The formats look great (but doesn't impact me since we have our own doc formats that we will use) and importantly (for us) the content and supporting documentation that explains it all appears clear, comprehensive, well written and well thought through (I say 'appears' as I have yet to actually use it in anger - but having skimmed through most of it to see what we have and it looks very good). When you look for something like this, you are generally in the dark about what you will need and so could suffer from blind leading the blind - but having also looked at the BCI guidance (and the ISO standard and ISO guidance) - it all looks spot on and so I am very optimistic.

I would also like to add that Ken Holmes was very helpful in answering questions.
CertiKit is rated 4.63 based on 136 reviews