CertiKit Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CertiKit

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy

"The toolkits (ISO 27001 and ISO 22301) contain the needed templates, implementation plan and guidance to implement these standards. The are really great value for money time savers"
Thank you for your great review!

We are so pleased you found the toolkit documentation useful.

The CertiKit Team
"This great resource has saved us from rediscovering the wheel over and over. In addition, the company is available to help on basic questions all of us have when deploying GDPR."
Thank you for your great review!

We are so pleased your found the toolkit documentation useful.

The CertiKit Team
"As a publisher, we wanted to review our practices to see if we were following the ISO 9001:2015 standard correctly including documentation. Certikit has been invaluable as it either confirmed our own documentation or added to areas of the standard where we had gaps. The documentation in the form of checklists and other tools made our life much easier and able to understand the standard much better. Any company that wants to become certified should buy toolkits from Certikit as it saves the time and hassle to prepare documentation, clarifies clauses and also allows you to transistion quickly to become ISO certified."
Thank you for your great review!

We are so pleased your found the toolkit documentation useful.

The CertiKit Team
"The toolkit was indispensable in our journey to ISO:27001 certification. It was a daunting process but Certikit gave us the building blocks to get to where we wanted. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Professional, well designed and with good support when you need the help."
"We have used CertiKit for our ISMS implementation projects for three years (successfully). I particularly like the SOA workbooks (with CSP, CSC, 27017 and 27018 profiles). The use of 'Scenario Based Risk Assessment workbook is quite helpful as is the Training and Awareness content. The ISMS 'by the book' fits our approach as well. That said, it's time for an overhaul in the next edition. Particular content areas should include 27017 CLD.x control statements which goes beyond the '27017/27018 applicable' statements across various policies. Right now there are only three templates related to cloud and in fact Annex A change dramatically when cloud implementation is in place. I'd also like to see the Training and Awareness deck updated on a quarterly basis. The same content year-to-year is quite static and does not reflect dynamic changes in the industry (eg Ransomware). Keep up the good work."
Hi Tim, thanks for your positive review and your very useful feedback. Use and provision of cloud applications is obviously an area of tremendous growth and we will certainly look to include even more relevant materials for this in future releases. We have plans in progress in the area of awareness training which we hope you're going to like, so we'll keep you posted.
"Very clear organization of the documentation. Should be a straight forward implementation as we are already SOC-2 Type II compliant. Definitely very helpful to organize our process to move forward."
"A well drafted comprehensive kit. Well worth it."
""Clear, precise, concrete.""
"I am very impressed with the level of quality the ISO 27001 toolkit provides to our company. The necessary texts are in there and also those area's marked to be changed for the inhouse policies and procedures or inventory. Next to that there is quite some material supporting the implementation path towards the ISO certification itself."
"The last 27k1 review (2013) was too long ago - there should not be errors in the templates."
Hi Juan, thanks for your review. Although the ISO27001 standard was published in 2013, we have continually improved our toolkit since then with the addition of further documents and enhancements to existing ones. Unfortunately, despite our quality checks, every now and then an error slips through, perhaps due to changes to document titles and references, and for that we apologise. We have noted your feedback and we are pleased to say the error will be corrected in the next release, Version 9. Best Regards, Ken Holmes, Principal Consultant.
"I recommend Certikit to all my clients - I really like their structured approach and easy to follow documents and templates."
"Easy to understand"
"I can´t say anything about the product itself, because I don´t use it. But I can say that their customer service is really good."
"The GDPR Toolkit contains a ton of useful templates that will save me hundreds of hours if I had to start from scratch. Highly recommended!"
"We are still experiencing problem in downloading the product we purchased. Even our internal IT team encountered the problem. The downloaded file is corrupted as per result. Right now we are waiting for the assistance from Certikit. We hope this will be resolve immediately. We purchased ISO20000 kit last Oct.31, 2018 and until now Nov. 5, we cannot download and open. thank you,"
Hi Mark - I’m sorry you experienced a problem downloading and opening your toolkit file, but am pleased this has now been resolved. If there is anything else you need assistance with just let us know.
"Simply Professional and well conceived!"
"Certikit Toolkits are very useful in setting up ISO certification processes, in the sense that they save a lot of time by allowing you to get to the essential of what you need to do. What is regrettable is that these toolkits are not multilingual (for example in French), which requires translation work."
"Very good toolkits, they include frameworks, templates and information that saved my customers and myself a ton of money. I hope you bring more toolkits in the future."
"I'm very happy with this toolkit. I've purchased similar documentation from other suppliers and this is by far the most comprehensive set of documents I've seen. Well worth the money."
CertiKit is rated 4.57 based on 98 reviews