CertiKit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CertiKit

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy

"I can´t say anything about the product itself, because I don´t use it. But I can say that their customer service is really good."
"The GDPR Toolkit contains a ton of useful templates that will save me hundreds of hours if I had to start from scratch. Highly recommended!"
"We are still experiencing problem in downloading the product we purchased. Even our internal IT team encountered the problem. The downloaded file is corrupted as per result. Right now we are waiting for the assistance from Certikit. We hope this will be resolve immediately. We purchased ISO20000 kit last Oct.31, 2018 and until now Nov. 5, we cannot download and open. thank you,"
Hi Mark - I’m sorry you experienced a problem downloading and opening your toolkit file, but am pleased this has now been resolved. If there is anything else you need assistance with just let us know.
"Simply Professional and well conceived!"
"Certikit Toolkits are very useful in setting up ISO certification processes, in the sense that they save a lot of time by allowing you to get to the essential of what you need to do. What is regrettable is that these toolkits are not multilingual (for example in French), which requires translation work."
"Very good toolkits, they include frameworks, templates and information that saved my customers and myself a ton of money. I hope you bring more toolkits in the future."
"I'm very happy with this toolkit. I've purchased similar documentation from other suppliers and this is by far the most comprehensive set of documents I've seen. Well worth the money."
"The kit responded to my needs and helps us becoming compliant. It would gave been great to include multiple language selection. As it is we have to translate the forms into Romanian. Thank you, Marilena Petrec"
"Very good toolkit!"
"Easy to order, comprehensive, useful templates. A time saver."
"The Certikit was easy to purchase"
"Quite helpful."
"It has all the examples, Templates and guide necessary for us to begin and go along way without a consultant."
"Excellent legal writing!"
"As a small business owner we found Certikit to be a great help in enabling us to comply with the new GDPR law which came into force on the 25th May. Well worth the money."
"The policy templates were extremely easy to update. I'd highly recommend this kit."
"Good documents and instructions. It's a bit generic or one-size fits all, but I believe we can adapt this to our organization. The default text is scattered with european spellings of words which we have to change to US versions, mostly related to the use of an s where a z is appropriate in the US."
"this has all the templates needed to get you started"
"So far so good. I wish I have bought it much earlier. Lots to do but the toolkit is certainly making it easier."
"The GDPR toolkit for a SMB is essential if you want to save time and money trying to meet the requirements. The toolkit is easy to follow and customize, support is available if required and the toolkit is updated to reflect new requirements and customer feedback."
CertiKit is rated 4.56 based on 85 reviews