CertiKit Reviews

of reviewers recommend CertiKit
Read CertiKit Reviews

enquiries@certikit.com

6 High Street

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy
The documentation tool kit is great time saver. Especially like the examples.
I would suggest the following improfements:
1. Sttucture based on layers in the file, not as a single one columns list
2. Group of questions or "aggregation" should not be in the structure as unidentified controls
3. Each control should have unique ID, not a 1 - N numbers in each section.

These improvement will enable using the kit as a source of information for other solutions.
Hi Dmytro, thanks for your feedback about our ISO20000 Enhanced Gap Assessment. we will certainly look carefully at your improvement suggestions.
Pour le moment je l'ai trouve bien fait;, mais je ne l'ai est pas encore utilisée dans le terrain.
Par contre ils seraient meilleurs et plus rentable pour moi si le toolkits était en langue française
Autres point j ai acheté le toolkit ISO 27001 en croyant pour les consultants...est ce la m' empêchement de l' utiliser tant que je n'ai pas de projets dans le pipe, puisque au Maroc les projets smsi se font rare et le prix pour pack consultant est assez cher pour moi en ces temps de corona qui connait une baisse de business..
This is my personal opinion and not that of the organization. that is the only reason I wish to remain anonymous as there can be no reference to the company.

Process is well explained and easy to follow.
Word documents are easily formattable, less so the excel docs.
Just takes a long time to go through each document and delete the pages and insert company name etc. perhaps there is an easier way of globally updating and is it really necessary to have the leader 4 pages, that could be covered in your overarching explanation document on how to format. Early days yet, but so far so good. thanks
An excellent starting point to achieve ISO 27001 certification.
I bought the kit in my previous company and used it for the GDPR implementation. It save an awful lot of time and was well worth the money. Sadly, I left that behind so when I joined a new company recently and their documentation was not up to scratch I knew just where to go.
The format of the templates are laid out perfectly. Its a very seamless move from one policy to another to ensure you meet the ISO 27001 certification process for policies. I highly recommend this and several of their other products.
The document templates are of high quality and easy for our team to use. Thank you!!
The kits are overall a great time saver. The writting is a little verbose and is written in a passive voice.
Good quality documentation, highly recommended
Very good quality documentation, highly recommended.
It is well organized, easy to use which saves money and time...
Excellent supporting information and guidance. Well written.
Really enjoyed the package. Great toolkit
i will order from you again soon
Hello,
I am glad to say that the document exceeded my expectations. It has been huge help for me
Ernesto Ponce-Alcaino
Excellent advise from Ken Holmes provided prior to purchasing the toolkit as there were a few questions I had. The purchase and download process was super simple and the quality of the guide and template documents is outstanding!
Template is customizable and able to help our organization to kickstart the baseline policies / procedures & templates.
Great information and documents package together with clear instruction that helps to speed up processes.
good good