CertiKit Reviews

of reviewers recommend CertiKit
Read CertiKit Reviews

enquiries@certikit.com

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy
Documents in general meet the requirements. Only sample system diagrams and data flow are weak. I use it for a processing center. It would be much more helpful if there were sample card data flow and PCI acceptable network and system diagrams for a bank and processing center.
Best so far
I am using a number of Certikit products to help Clients achieve their goal to achieve a technical or regulatory certification of some sort. Without the structured approach that the Certikit products have given them I believe that journey would have been significantly more difficult. Thanks for that!! Ciaran, Privacy Specialist.
I own the previous kits as well, and as good as they were, this new and improved toolkit is even better. I love the font, the layout, how it looks really soft in appearance, but very well put together. I always recommend to my friends to give them a try, they wont be disappointed in their purchase. I highly recommend this and their other toolkits as well. Made my life much easier, thats for sure.
ISO27001 PCI-DSS GDPR Collectively they enable you to produce a comprehensive and standardised document set that saves hours of time with structure and cross referencing. The "template" design provides for a good quality starting point where finer details can be discussed and agreed with key business stakeholders. Let's widen the frameworks 😊
It's a real gain in time and efficiency.
Just getting started with this documentation set but it looks very complete and some support documentation such as presentations etc. that you can use to sell the value to customers/colleagues. This is my second ISO20000 implementation, and I see this toolkit as making it an easier proposition.
No comments, everything was as expected. Thank you for your hard work.
This kit will saves months of effort on your road to ISO27001. Well written templates that link together to provide a compete framework.
The Toolkit is okay and sufficient. More is needed in the training modules. Thanks, CertiKit.
“The toolkit provides guidelines to get started with the implementation of ISO2000. The documents are clearly written and detailed. Very helpful toolkit!”
Really helpful Toolkit. Organised, easy to use Great support. Worth to have it!
Nicely written policies that are easy for the end user to read and understand, same
Good resource for our thought process.
The kits are very easy to use, professional, sleek and helped me through my audit. The price was reasonable too. I will be using these again in future.
Competitively priced. Very good material. Full instructions and easy to work through. Thanks
The documentation is well prepared and a good basis to start from. We are keen to submit our documentation for review within 2 weeks.
The toolkits (ISO 27001 and ISO 22301) contain the needed templates, implementation plan and guidance to implement these standards. The are really great value for money time savers
Thank you for your great review!

We are so pleased you found the toolkit documentation useful.

The CertiKit Team
This great resource has saved us from rediscovering the wheel over and over. In addition, the company is available to help on basic questions all of us have when deploying GDPR.
Thank you for your great review!

We are so pleased your found the toolkit documentation useful.

The CertiKit Team
As a publisher, we wanted to review our practices to see if we were following the ISO 9001:2015 standard correctly including documentation. Certikit has been invaluable as it either confirmed our own documentation or added to areas of the standard where we had gaps. The documentation in the form of checklists and other tools made our life much easier and able to understand the standard much better. Any company that wants to become certified should buy toolkits from Certikit as it saves the time and hassle to prepare documentation, clarifies clauses and also allows you to transistion quickly to become ISO certified.
Thank you for your great review!

We are so pleased your found the toolkit documentation useful.

CertiKit is rated 4.59 based on 115 reviews