CertiKit Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CertiKit

How would you rate CertiKit ?

"Easy to order, comprehensive, useful templates. A time saver."
Shannon Neal
Verified Buyer
"The Certikit was easy to purchase"
"Quite helpful."
Ulises Boom
Verified Buyer
"It has all the examples, Templates and guide necessary for us to begin and go along way without a consultant."
Tõnu Metsäär
"Excellent legal writing!"
"As a small business owner we found Certikit to be a great help in enabling us to comply with the new GDPR law which came into force on the 25th May. Well worth the money."
RUSSELL MURRAY
Verified Buyer
"The policy templates were extremely easy to update. I'd highly recommend this kit."
Scott Simon
Verified Buyer
"Good documents and instructions. It's a bit generic or one-size fits all, but I believe we can adapt this to our organization. The default text is scattered with european spellings of words which we have to change to US versions, mostly related to the use of an s where a z is appropriate in the US."
"this has all the templates needed to get you started"
"So far so good. I wish I have bought it much earlier. Lots to do but the toolkit is certainly making it easier."
"The GDPR toolkit for a SMB is essential if you want to save time and money trying to meet the requirements. The toolkit is easy to follow and customize, support is available if required and the toolkit is updated to reflect new requirements and customer feedback."
Kaloyan Atanasov
Verified Buyer
"excellent papers. streight to the point"
"I think the tools are well presented and thought through. They have been an immense help"
Douglas Reid
Verified Buyer
"Does what it says on the tin. I found it very simple and straightforward to put the policy set in place. The procedures were easy to understand and follow to meet compliance."
Ioanna Gallou
Verified Buyer
"Very well organized, gives all the essential information"
"It seems to be good, but I have not start to work with it yet."
Keith Longbone
Verified Buyer
"A comprehensive and very well collated set of documents without resorting to unnecessary jargon or hiding behind 'extracts' from the legislation, accompanied by an excellent guidance process."
"I telephoned Certikit to make enquiries as to whether or not Their GDPR package was suitable for small companies. After an informative discussion I decided to purchase their package - only £395 + vat. I can honestly say, this purchase has saved me time and money! Good, honest people and well written, easy to interpret package. I'd recommend a look. Tim (Think Interiors/Morecambe Gas Showroom)"
Rebecca McGee
Verified Buyer
"Great range of tools and templates to help with the GDPR project"
SHAHROKH SHAHMIR
Verified Buyer
"After a very long research for a programme that can help us to implement GDPR, we decided on CERTIKIT. It has been a great success and joy to work with. Extremely well written, clear, concise, expressing what needs to be said without unnecessary words and just a joy to work with. Highly recommend it to any one or any organisation that take GDPR and its implantation seriously."
CertiKit is rated 4.55 based on 76 reviews