CertiKit Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CertiKit

How would you rate CertiKit?

Keith Longbone
Verified Buyer
"A comprehensive and very well collated set of documents without resorting to unnecessary jargon or hiding behind 'extracts' from the legislation, accompanied by an excellent guidance process."
"I telephoned Certikit to make enquiries as to whether or not Their GDPR package was suitable for small companies. After an informative discussion I decided to purchase their package - only £395 + vat. I can honestly say, this purchase has saved me time and money! Good, honest people and well written, easy to interpret package. I'd recommend a look. Tim (Think Interiors/Morecambe Gas Showroom)"
Rebecca McGee
Verified Buyer
"Great range of tools and templates to help with the GDPR project"
SHAHROKH SHAHMIR
Verified Buyer
"After a very long research for a programme that can help us to implement GDPR, we decided on CERTIKIT. It has been a great success and joy to work with. Extremely well written, clear, concise, expressing what needs to be said without unnecessary words and just a joy to work with. Highly recommend it to any one or any organisation that take GDPR and its implantation seriously."
Christian Kortenhorst
Verified Buyer
"Really not worth the money. There is not a lot in the documents to help. Bought it and now want to refund it but does not seam like there is a way to do this."
"Bought the CERTIKIT GDPR Toolkit V3 but regret buying it. I would not count this as a toolkit at all."
"Gave us a sound platform and framework to work through GDPR and implement the majority of what we required"
Jennifer Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Certikit has been a great aid to achieving compliance to the GDPR. The kit provided is extensive and the guidelines extremely clear."
Gavin Sellars
Verified Buyer
"Providing the templates to set up a system to show compliance"
"Easy to understand and follow what is required, seems very comprehensive and should get us to where we need to be on GDPR compliance."
"helpful and sets a good basis"
Patrick Sherin
Verified Buyer
"The CertiKit has been invaluable for this project. Although I thought I knew what I needed to do it turns out I did know; however, just not enough. The kit provided me details that I would never though of."
"Great base policy and procedure templates to get you started"
Lloyd Harris
Verified Buyer
"Informative and easy to update"
"Complete set of documents and easy to customise."
Michael McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"We just purchased the GDPR toolkit and it is a great starting point for our documentation and compliance efforts. The documents are well laid out, modern, and most importantly, include instructions on the purpose of each document. I will be purchasing other toolkits from CertiKit when the time comes, and would highly recommend it to anyone who is embarking on a compliance process."
Santos Pardos
"in spanish"
Tony Tinnirello
Verified Buyer
"Very clear and concise translation and definition of GDPR - has been very useful indeed and saved reverting to Google!"
Michael Smith
Verified Buyer
"Has provided a good start for writing procedures and policies."
Clive Mackintosh
Verified Buyer
"The GDPR tool kit is informative and user friendly . It's templates are relevant and easy to use."
CertiKit is rated 4.58 based on 60 reviews