CertiKit Reviews

of reviewers recommend CertiKit
Read CertiKit Reviews

enquiries@certikit.com

6 High Street

Tell us how CertiKit made you happy
The templates save you time and offer standardization of your IT Security documents.
Solid products. Very thorough, and include pretty much everything you could need to complete certification. Very impressive and will be using again in the future.
It's a wonderful comprehensive kit that is very easy to use and straightforward.
Initial impressions are that the Certikit is of good quality and very simple to amend
Only just started using the templates but looking good so far. Very helpful The transaction was all completed on line
Though for me its expensive to buy it, the Certikit it is the best and i find it user friendly. looking forward to get this kit. Makhado from South Africa. I was looking of the ISO45001 standard.
Greeting There's no other sample to write into the policy. Very hard for me to apply. Can you provide me with the guidance to carry out the task
Hi Ruth, Sorry to hear you are finding the toolkit difficult. The toolkit is designed to guide you through the ISO27001 implementation process seamlessly and provide you with necessary documents to achieve certification. Though we do understand that sometimes our customers may need a little help with the process which the toolkit comes with unlimited email support with our consultants who would be happy to help guide you. We will be in touch with you via email to assist. Best regards, The CertiKit Team
By far the best providers of quality standard toolkits. Never disappointed and their support is stellar!! Go Certikit, you can't go wrong!!
This is the second system I buy and I have never been disappointed. In addition, Certikit is a very honest company! There was a small error due to the electronic payment system and they refunded me rapidly.
I found the ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 assessment templates very useful. It would be great if Certikit developed an integrated assessment template of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
The documentation tool kit is great time saver. Especially like the examples.
I would suggest the following improfements: 1. Sttucture based on layers in the file, not as a single one columns list 2. Group of questions or "aggregation" should not be in the structure as unidentified controls 3. Each control should have unique ID, not a 1 - N numbers in each section. These improvement will enable using the kit as a source of information for other solutions.
Hi Dmytro, thanks for your feedback about our ISO20000 Enhanced Gap Assessment. we will certainly look carefully at your improvement suggestions.
Pour le moment je l'ai trouve bien fait;, mais je ne l'ai est pas encore utilisée dans le terrain. Par contre ils seraient meilleurs et plus rentable pour moi si le toolkits était en langue française Autres point j ai acheté le toolkit ISO 27001 en croyant pour les consultants...est ce la m' empêchement de l' utiliser tant que je n'ai pas de projets dans le pipe, puisque au Maroc les projets smsi se font rare et le prix pour pack consultant est assez cher pour moi en ces temps de corona qui connait une baisse de business..
This is my personal opinion and not that of the organization. that is the only reason I wish to remain anonymous as there can be no reference to the company. Process is well explained and easy to follow. Word documents are easily formattable, less so the excel docs. Just takes a long time to go through each document and delete the pages and insert company name etc. perhaps there is an easier way of globally updating and is it really necessary to have the leader 4 pages, that could be covered in your overarching explanation document on how to format. Early days yet, but so far so good. thanks
An excellent starting point to achieve ISO 27001 certification.
I bought the kit in my previous company and used it for the GDPR implementation. It save an awful lot of time and was well worth the money. Sadly, I left that behind so when I joined a new company recently and their documentation was not up to scratch I knew just where to go.
The format of the templates are laid out perfectly. Its a very seamless move from one policy to another to ensure you meet the ISO 27001 certification process for policies. I highly recommend this and several of their other products.
The document templates are of high quality and easy for our team to use. Thank you!!
The kits are overall a great time saver. The writting is a little verbose and is written in a passive voice.
Good quality documentation, highly recommended
CertiKit is rated 4.62 based on 154 reviews