Celebration of Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celebration of Life
Read Celebration of Life Reviews

info@col.co.uk

Enterprise House, Ocean Way

When our lovely mom told us that she did not want a traditional funeral, we were wondering what we were to expect from, a direct cremation, we were worried that it would be awful and that we would not be able to pay our respects to her in the traditional manner, but we also wanted to respect her wishes of no-fuss send-off, As a family, and we paid our respects to her in private just as she had wished, Celebration of life kept us informed every step of the way, and returned her remains to us with quiet dignity, and then told us that a tree would be planted in the National forest in her memory, she would have loved that, as did we all.
amazing customer service and lovely people all round. very accommodating all around, and the most understanding when it comes to low budgets and government grants. service of care after the funeral was no less that before, felt truly cared about the entire time. very good at explaining each step of the process for someone who is arranging a funeral for the first time, and even explained the steps outside of their control. lovely surprise after to find they planted a tree in my mothers memory and sent me a certificate. overall beautiful funeral directors to pick.
The process was managed very well and the ashes were returned in a lovely box, far nicer than your competitors. My only other comment, which is purely personal to me, would be to consider how you will feel having no service with family and friends at the time of the cremation. It is a sad time and for me I hadn’t realised how I would feel.
It was greatly appreciated to have someone organise things without the pressure and constant call backs to sell something like we had with other funeral directors. It was all handled with sincerity and genuine compassion.
Very professional, helpful and kept me updated with Mum all the way to the service. Mum was delivered home to me with her personal belongings in a beautiful gift bag.
I can't praise this firm enough. The whole thing was sorted with just one phone call and one online form to sign. They kept me fully informed during the whole process. The people I dealt with on the phone were amazing kind and considerate at a time when we were very stressed. Would I recommend them whole heartedly they were fantastic.
My husband and I were not religious, so Celebration of Life seemed the best solution. They were very efficient and took any worries away. The staff were all kind and courteous. They made a difficult time more simple.
Very professional. I would recommend them.
Celebration of Life provided a professional and empathetic service from start to finish. Having them deal with everything reduced our stress and anxiety during a difficult time. We will definitely use them again. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Celebration of Life 5 star review on 5th November 2021
From my very first phone call i felt like i was in the right hands. My sweet sister was given a peaceful cremation day and our family was able to arrange a sweet tribute night in memory of her. I truely thank the team at celebration of life including David and Clive for there assistance with my sister. Thank you. I hope i dont need this service again so soon but i would reccomend this service to others. Kind regards Karen
Celebration of Life 5 star review on 30th October 2021
They were wonderful to deal with. Went out of their way to help, support and advise me. Couldn't have been better. Very efficient and respectful.
Our utmost gratitude for the compassion showed when dealing with our loss in such difficult circumstances. Thank you for answering all my questions and adhering to our wishes. A highly recommended service.
Following the tragic death of my son I can say The Celebration of Life team performed their duties to perfection. They were also courteous, understanding and sympathetic. Nothing was too much trouble. I fully recommend them .
I used Celebration of Life to arrange my brothers simple funeral and cremation. I was treated very well, with respect and dignity throughout the process. Daniel made sure that the three pieces of music I chose we're forwarded to the crematorium and that my brothers casket arrived in good time for his funeral. In fact he arranged everything behind the scenes as a usual funeral director does. The only difference being is that you arrange a funeral with their service through email and telephone, rather than face to face. It felt no different to other funerals I have arranged or attended, the only difference was the cost, which is significantly lower and suited my needs perfectly. I totally recommend the service provided by Celebration of Life to care for your loved ones who have passed.
Perfect in every way :)
Words can't express my gratitude to this company absolutely amazing from start to finish Thank you so so much
So professional kind and made me relaxed I would recommend them
Attentive, compassionate and professional every step of the way to make an emotional journey easier to bear... would highly recommend Celebration of Life!
The level of service and professionalism provided by Celebration of Life was exemplary. We didn't feel rushed or pressured, and every detail and option we required clarification on was fully explored and explained to us in a personable, kind and compassionate way. As a family who are still struggling to come to terms with the loss of a much loved husband, father, son, brother and uncle, we really could not have asked for anymore. Thank you, for making a very very difficult time and decision that little bit easier. Sarah Cove
Direct Cremation was new to me, but can’t fault the service received by Celebration of Life. Highly recommended.
Celebration of Life is rated 4.98 based on 61 reviews