Celebration of Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celebration of Life
Read Celebration of Life Reviews
Best service ever!!! Thank you so much for all your help and patience!!!
I used these for my uncle, they take the stress away at such sad times. I have since decided that I shall be using them for myself and my husband.
Very straight forward. I would recommend this to anyone who does not need a body to be present when they celebrate the life of a departed loved one.
Celebration of life are a great organisation to work with. I created a taylor made direct cremation for my mum who passed away 25th May 2021 which went like a dream on the day. Very professional, respectful and polite throughout the whole process. More personal than business like. Their prices were the best I found for what we wanted. I would highly recommend them for all the above reasons!
Excellent service and communications. Advised of date of cremation in advance, which some other services do not. Would happily recommend to others.
The service was beautifully done and thank you from the Kaye family.
Fantastic service, lovely friendly staff and very reasonable prices. Second to none.
Celebration of Life showed great respect and understanding I couldn’t fault their service. It was it was just what we wanted for our loved one. There was always someone to talk to keeping us informed. Staff were very kind.
Friendly, helpful advice. Exactly what I was looking for. Peace of mind for my family when that day comes. Thank you.
Celebration of Life were helpful respectful and understanding, the pricing was reasonable. I would recommend their service without hesitation.
Very helpful and understanding listened to your needs and a relaxed and kind understanding
It is good and can understand it as well i would recommend you to my friend and family
Very Compassionate in every way even down to the delivery of my fathers ashes
I found the very attentive personal service Great , in difficult times you want easy , hassle free moments. The timings and promises made by Celebration of life were all kept and I appreciated the follow ups and updates all the way through the process. If you want a hassle free Great Service, Then Celebration of Life is for you and your Lost Loved one!
Excellent service from start to finish, good communication and sympathetic handling of a very distressing event.
I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and support in assisting our family at such a side time. Would recommend you everytime as the best in communication and assistance from start to finish.
From the first contact we have been enormously impressed with the service in every way. The professional, sensitive and efficient way in which the arrangements were handled are second to none. We are so grateful to Jim and the team, always a difficult time when the family loses a loved one so to have this level of service is so important. Many thanks Jim
After the shock of losing our mother, celebration of life made a very difficult time for us a lot easier. A very personable, professional and respectful service. Even when our mothers ashes came home the delivery person was well dressed in shirt and tie and very polite. Thank you C.O.L.
Absolutely fantastic. Extremely helpful. Everything as they said it would be. Thank you very much.
Very kind and thoughtful