Celebration of Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celebration of Life
After the shock of losing our mother, celebration of life made a very difficult time for us a lot easier. A very personable, professional and respectful service. Even when our mothers ashes came home the delivery person was well dressed in shirt and tie and very polite. Thank you C.O.L.
Absolutely fantastic. Extremely helpful. Everything as they said it would be. Thank you very much.
Very kind and thoughtful
Very professional accommodated everything we needed for my mums funeral at a very good price. A pleasure to deal with under emotional circumstances.
The death and cremation of my brother-in-law was handled very sympatheticly by ,Celebration of Life. A very stressful time due to covid was made so easy.
Excellent service from Celebration of Life - carried out with dignity and respect from start to finish making a very difficult time a little easier. Thank you
Celebration of Life provided an excellent and efficient service through out giving me advice and keeping me informed continually of the cremation proceedings, would highly recommend their service.
The guys at celebrations did an outstanding job with the cremation of our mom they did exactly as she wanted very respectfull and took very good car of our mom ashes where returned as they said cant fault them very dignified and proffesional people thank you
Very easy process and very polite and considerate
My husband and I decided that we didn't want our families going through the heartache of a funeral so after researching direct funerals Celebration of Life offered everything we wanted. Couldn't of been easier to set up lovely staff to answer any questions. It has given us peace of mind so that when the time comes everything is sorted.
Celebration of Life is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews