Celebration of Life Reviews

Celebration of Life 5 star review on 5th November 2021
Lin
Celebration of Life 5 star review on 30th October 2021
Karen
Celebration of Life made a difficult job easier . Everyone I spoke to was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble , and when I received my husbands ashes the gentleman was lovely.
Excellent service. At a very difficult time, they took the stress away. They kept us informed at every stage. After receiving my mothers ashes back we then celebrated her life the way she wanted. First class from beginning to the end. I would recommend their service.
I am very pleased with the service and professionalism Kind regards Dawid
Celebration of life were professional, compassionate and very pleasant. At such a difficult time the team were respectful of our concerns and answered all our questions. They collected my mom at the time arranged, which was approx 100 miles from Cannock. The team were very caring and explained exactly what would happen. I was informed of the cremation time and day, and the ashes delivered back to me, in a lovely box within a week. I would definitely use this service again. Thank you for help.
I chose Celebration of Life's simple cremation service for my nephew, which could not have been more straightforward. Once details and payment were made, I had nothing further to worry about, everything went ahead as planned, with sensitivity and without hitch. I was kept informed of progress at each stage and received his ashes a short while thereafter. The planting of a tree in remembrance is also a thoughtful gesture and greatly appreciated. I can readily recommend David and his team. Peter S.
Graham was a humble Black Countryman and although he'd suffered from several chronic illnesses over the past two years, his sudden demise still came as a great shock, not to mention a heart-breaking turmoil. Thankfully, with a little help from Google, I found the CoL website and, strange as it may seem, life became much less of an unwanted burden at such an emotional time. From that initial phone call when everything was explained in such clear detail I was convinced I'd be honouring his wishes and would not go wrong with CoL I was extremely impressed with the ongoing communication throughout the procedure. This enabled me to conduct the legal requirement at my own pace and to inform everyone accordingly. We were then able to arrange both individual and personal commemorative celebrations relevant to everyone who knew him. I also felt that the tree planted in Graham's memory was a wonderful tribute. So thank you CoL for such a professional, respectful and dignified service. Yes, Graham certainly had a good send-off, nationwide, in more ways than one. Consequently, I have had no hesitation whatsoever in passing on CoL's details to family, friends and neighbours, some of which I know will be in touch in due course.
Celebration of Life 5 star review on 17th May 2022
From the first phone call I felt compassion and understanding from person dealing with me. Everything was explained to me without me having to ask. My mum was treated with respect and dignity during her collection and I was kept informed at every stage ongoing. Her ashes were hand delivered in a beautiful box which is a lovely touch and then to find a tree had been planted in her honour made it even more special. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Celebration of life team
It was a pleasure from start to finish, David was always there when needed. Mum's ashes were returned in a beautiful woodland container and also a tree will be planted in her memory.
I have been very impressed by COL. They have informed me exactly what would happen at every stage and all of the staff have been very polite and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone 100%.
What a lovely company to deal with, friendly and sympathetic without being fake or mawkish at a very sad and difficult time. Everything was organized as we requested and even a follow-up call. We saved so much on the basic funeral that we were able to have a magnificent wake with an open bar for 8 people and still be quids in! Much better than local undertakers I have used in the past. Thanks David and team, you only get one chance at this, and so it's important to get it right -and you certainly did.
David was very helpful from start to finish nothing was to much trouble from the very first phone call David was very sympathetic and talked us through everything we had to do i would definitely recommend using celebration of life superb service
Thank you for everything it was all very good,i will be using you again for myself shortly .
Thank you so much for making what was a very difficult time for my family so simple. You were calm , understanding, supportive , efficient and professional, just superb.
I cannot praise celebration of life enough. They made the whole experience as painless as possible. They treated my partner with such respect and I felt like they were holding my hand all through the days. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The phone call afterwards was so thoughtful. I would highly recommend them and know that when my time comes, my family and I will be in loving and safe hands. Thank you col.
I am very impressed which your service we make the right choice to choose you.
I was so impressed with the service provided. Care and good communication, easy to contact at anytime. I would highly recommend Celebration of Life. Thank you.
Fabulous service at a difficult time. Friendly helpful staff always available to answer questions. Everything proceeded as they said it would and remains personally delivered in a lovely container. Would recommend them to anyone considering this style of funeral. We were able to celebrate the life of our loved one as we felt they would want. Many thanks for your assistance
At a time when things are suddenly really bad, everyone at Celebration of Life was so helpful and understanding. Everything I needed to know and do was explained, and follow-up phone calls kept me informed, collection of my husband's body, the actual cremation date and then when his ashes were to be delivered a phone call the day before to ensure I would be available at that day and time. Then when the ashes arrived I was so happy with the beautiful box they arrived in, immediately they went on the mantel shelf guarded by my Dragons.
Celebration of Life 5 star review on 6th March 2022
Courteous, personal and efficient service, I strongly recommend
A compassionate service from start to finish. Will not hesitate to use again when the need arises.
Celebration of Life is rated 4.99 based on 103 reviews