Celebration of Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celebration of Life
Read Celebration of Life Reviews

info@col.co.uk

Enterprise House, Ocean Way

My father expressed his wish to use direct cremation in his Will. I found myself looking for someone on-line shortly after he died. It seemed a brutal option, especially a few hours after he had gone. I found Celebration of Life and the phone was answered very quickly by a lovely man who made the whole process easy to understand and reassured me that my father would be treated with respect. His kindness and empathy made a difficult time easier to bear. The service was prompt and reliable. They kept us informed throughout and Dad arrived back with us within the 4 week timescale they had promised. The only reason I haven’t given a full 5 stars is because I felt it took too long to get Dad back. I would have preferred a couple of weeks, rather than nearly a month. They called to check I was happy with everything and I would highly recommend this company.
Thank you Miss Smith. We really appreciate your feedback and your understanding. Our aim is to provide a service that people are happy with from start to finish. We would like you to know that we have taken on board what you have said and we are now looking at ways to introduce a 2-week timescale for the ashes instead of 4. Take care and thank you again.
Celebration of Life is rated 4.99 based on 70 reviews