Celebration of Life Reviews

Celebration of Life 5 star review on 5th November 2021
Lin
Celebration of Life 5 star review on 30th October 2021
Karen
My son Alex and I found Celebration of Life extremely kind, caring and thoughtful with everything that was asked of them. They helped us through a very difficult time. Thank you.
I cannot thank Celebration of Life enough for the service provided following my dads recent death. From the first telephone conversation with David and then with his colleagues, those we spoke with were understanding, compassionate and helpful, carefully explaining the process and offering helpful advice too. We felt our dad was is safe and caring hands. Being told when the cremation was to take place gave us the opportunity to take some time to think and having a tree planted is a lovely touch which my dad would have liked. Communication was thoughtful and the same attention to detail and care was given when the ashes were returned. Celebration of Life enabled us to carry out our dads wishes and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you for making a sad time a little easier - Karen and Ashley Warnes
Really great company, comforting, helpful, understanding and hassle free, i must say what a wonderful way they advised me and helped me through such a hard time, Thank you!
Excellent in every way. Compassionate and very professional, many thanks.
The care and support they gave me at was exceptional. From the beginning to the end they kept me informed and helped me through a very emotional time. I would like to say thank you.
Very supportive and friendly very happy with the way they handled everything fir me in this very difficult time .Amazing Thank you
Thank you so much great service from start to finish strongly recommend
The company were excellent and very helpful. The father & son, who collected my wife were very professional and were so caring. It was exactly what my wife had wanted. I was very apprehensive about it but I needn't have been. Thank you so much.
I can not recommend this company enough. Brilliant customer service, very respectful and kind. Nothing was too much trouble. They kept me informed the whole way through. Thank you very much for make an extremely difficult time, that little bit easier.
Kindness and understanding from each member of staff I came into contact with. My husband's death was expected but even so, not having to endure the interminable period between his passing and a funeral made the whole unhappy process so much easier.
Excellent service, and so respectful, with good communication through out. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Highly recomend, was very caring all through the passing of my husband and his cremation . Thank you very much to David and Jennifer .
Professional, polite and sympathetic. Arrangements carried out exactly as they said. We couldn't fault their services.
From my first contact everyone was very caring and helpful. A seamless service. Recommend to anyone. Thankyou
Very professional and caring service, kept us fully informed of the procedure and would highly recommend this service to anyone. Michelle Steven
My husband died unexpectedly I phoned Celebration of Life and they made a very difficult time less stressful for me. I was informed of the day and time of cremation and the day and time my husband's ashes were being returned to me. The lovely gentleman who returned the ashes also kept me informed of the time he would arrive at. I would highly reccomend Celebration of Life
Very happy with the service you provided.
Excellent service from this company , very understanding pleasant and courteous advisors , no rush from them and always helpful whenever I rang. Would highly recommend.
I have never had to organise a funeral before. My mum died suddenly and I was totally stunned. I knew she wanted to be cremated but I couldn't think properly. She was a nature loving lady and a very quiet personality. I saw this company as I was looking online the day after she died. I phoned not with much expectation and spoke to a wonderful man called David. He was so calm and helpful. My mum had to go through a post mortem and David explained everything to me. The price was very very reasonable and the way in which my mother was treated was outstanding. David phoned me to tell me the date and time of the cremation so I could play music and think of her. The ashes were delivered very quickly by a kind and thoughtful man who phoned to let me know he was on his way. My mum will have a tree planted by the national Trust as this company donate a tree for every cremation they do. It's a beautiful idea. As trees mean ever lasting life. This is the only company I've ever dealt with where they actually do what they say. I cannot thank David enough for helping me through a shocking time. I would recommend this company to everyone. It's really amazing. Thank you David, I don't know how I would have got through this dreadful time without you and your team.
Excellent service and price. Everything is taken care of in a considerate way. If you need to call them they are reassuring and helpful with anything you might be concerned about, like delays due to a coroner's office, as in my case. They know and understand what is going on so you Don't need to worry. They let you know when the cremation will take place. Ashes were delivered in respectful way, and I was given extra information about the cremation, plus certificate. Ashes are put in beautiful cardboard box with woodland print. Box is biodegradable, however this might be a problem if you want to Bury box on a grave, as I think box must be not biodegradable? Not sure about that? You also have a tree planted , which makes it more eco friendly, which I liked too. All in all Excellent service and very good price if you want cremation only choice.
Celebration of Life is rated 5.0 based on 141 reviews