CCTV Empire LTD Reviews

786 Manchester Rd
Castleton
Rochdale
Lancs

How would you rate CCTV Empire LTD ?

Paul Sampson
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed at everything, what more can I say."
Marley Olagunju
Verified Buyer
"Before I purchased my CCTV system, I watched many YouTube videos to help make a decision. I called CCTV Empire & they simply provided me with great advice & what I needed. Also great after-sales service. Thanks"
"Best prices around. Very helpful on the phone with my order. Definitely would recommend."
"Really prompt, friendly service. They even called to check I had ordered everything I might need as I hadn't ordered a power supply for one of the cameras. Products arrived well packed in recycled, recyclable packaging and order was spot on. Certainly will use again."
"The service provided was simple, quick and reliable."
"Very helpful staff on the phone and kept to a purchase and shipping schedule (which seems to be a rare thing these days). Would buy from them again."
"Great camera at a good price. Very easy to setup. Appreciated website giving info about accessories. Quick delivery and good communication about dispatch. Many thanks."
Mark Greaves
Verified Buyer
"Purchased PoP Hikvision system last year and I couldn't fault the them. They spent time explaining what system would be best for our premises. I needed another camera hence I'm back!"
Denise Steer
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient delivery and excellent technical support afterwards!"
Stephen Vernon
Verified Buyer
"I have used this company twice now, and will continue to do so from now on. When placing my first order, I phoned the company to discuss my requirements. I was steered towards products that better suited my needs despite the fact that they were cheaper! When the products arrived (unfortunately shipped via APC - the only issue here), I phoned to ask further advice. Nothing was too much for these guys. Good old fashioned Customer service. No drama and plenty of support."
John McBeath
Verified Buyer
"Simple, I order equipment, they send me what I order, I fit it and it works. If any problem, they are on the end of phone, and everything is always easy - well it is when you know how."
"Good Service"
Mark Braviner
Verified Buyer
"It is unusual to find a company that offers such extensive support on a product they only sell, to the point where we install the CCTV equipment, link to the net and just call the CCTVEmpire boys who finish everything else off. many thanks, Mark."
MUSTAFA VASTA
Verified Buyer
"I appreciated the out of normal working hours help that was provided via ben, he answered my never ended reel of questions and also provided me the best “HONEST” advice. You are probably wondering why honest is written in capitals and that is because cctv empire unlike other companies which I phoned, told me that the Hikvision system is the right choice. A lot of other companies that I spoke to told me about their own bespoke products but not reputable brand names like Hikvision. Ben asked me about my current system and then went ahead and looked over my replacement choice and in fairness i managed to setup the whole thing by myself with reassurance that if i needed help cctv empire were only a stones throw away. In all fairness CCTV empire may not be the cheapest (even if they offer a price comparison deal), their professionalism is what secured my business with them and i refused to approach them with the deal i had seen cheaper elsewhere, purely on the basis that Ben was able to help me out of normal working hours. Ongoing i feel that CCTV empire have a lifelong customer."
"Good to see the products I was looking for at good prices. Cameras and PoE switch worked perfectly out of the box. Good communication and delivery too."
Stefano Gioberti
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website. I really like the fact that you can easily choose the right bracket directly from the camera page. Also the next day delivery service really helps."
"Delivery came fast and was a smooth process"
"Delivery came on time with an easy process"
"John was so helpful,,,,thanks a lot"
Paul Moore
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very quick delivery and extremely competitive prices. Will use every time from now on"
CCTV Empire LTD is rated 4.90 based on 104 reviews