CCTV Empire LTD Reviews

Castleton
Rochdale
Lancs

Tell us how CCTV Empire LTD made you happy
Very good service, items delivered next day, all well packed, proper uk stock. Recommended.
Absolutely amazing service!!! From advice, through purchase to after sales, CCTV empire are an absolutely flawless company to deal with. There’s never to much they can do to help. Keep up the great service guys!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌ
Excellent service when I phoned I didn't get through 1 minute later they phoned me back, guy I spoke to was so helpful upgraded 2 of my cameras to colorvu ordered before 3pm they were here next day definitely 5 star from me and will be upgrading another camera soon .
These guys rock...they answer emails quickly....they are EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable.and their prices are good as well You can maybe save a couple of quid buying from a dodgy seller on ebay and get no support ....or buy from from CCTV Empire knowing any questions and help will be gratefully given. Any future CCTV items I need I will always come here first.
Best prices and excellent knowledge of the Hikvision systems. Will definitely be using again.
I had been planning for a small CCTV system at home for some time and had finally decided on HIKVision as it seemed to me to be the most feature rich. I was put onto CCTV Empire after watching a YouTube on the Colorvu camera by Tom's Man Shed. Apart from confirming that Colorvu was the way to go (for me) he recommended CCTVEmpire, both for their prices and their Customer Service. His recommendation was spot on. Before buying I spoke to the guys there and their friendliness, expertise, advice and patience with me was outstanding. I bought on the basis of that experience and also found they were the most competitively priced, Since then I've had occasion to ring them for some setup problems I was having and again they were the best, and reassured me I could contact them on the products whenever I needed to. I cannot recommend CCTVEmpire highly enough. If you go with them for your CCTV needs you will not be disappointed.
Set up account, ordered product and then delivered on time the following day. All at competitive cost. Well done guys - great service. You will be my first port of call for anything else I need and my recommendation to anyone who needs kit.
Ordered my NVR + 8 Cameras for my workplace including 1x PTZ Camera, upon my installer fitting it he had no idea how to do the PTZ Controls or remote access however a quick call to CCTV Empire and they remotely assisted us, many thanks to your team Chris
Top quality CCTV equipment and excellent customer service. I recommend it to everyone
Brilliant, cheapest price I would find, website easy to navigate, has all the information I require to find which camera is the best for me. Ordering was a breeze and quick delivery. Highly recommended. Even recommended to users on HOTUKDEALS.co.uk https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/reolink-4k-ultra-hd-rlc-820a-poe-security-camera-with-humanvehicle-detectionip66-ps6719-sold-by-reolinkeu-and-fulfilled-by-amazon-3655732#comment-43677495 Night time footage from Hikvision DS-2CD2086G2-IU 8MP 2.8mm 30m IR - AcuSense - Built in Mic IR turned off and using low light settings video footage https://streamable.com/1ybsmi https://streamable.com/eihy78
Sterling service, makes my job a lot easier when the best products are available at a great price and delivered next day. Awesome! Thanks guys, I'll be reordering again soon
Very competitive price and quick delivery....will certainly use them again
Yet again a flawless performance. Even one of the cameras was a special order, still here within two days. Always spot on for orders, 100% for service, and they actually know what they are taking about. Highly recommended
Top class service. Fast delivery and they sell the best. I will admit to looking around for the best prices and fast delivery.... They ticked all the boxes.
Been in trade many years and have found this company one of the best. Listens to your requirements and will give advice on how to save money should you wish. Excellent delivery well packed and a very realistic price. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.
I have bought off this company before the service is brillant they have always got time to talk fast reply on email and Ben and johnathan are both brilliant I recommend this company I wouldn't buy anywhere else thanks πŸ˜€
Communication 10 Knowledge 10 goods quality 10 Service 10 & John thanks for your help.
supper fast deliver. fairly well packaged. good comparable prices. i will be using again thanks
I found CCTV Empire very helpful with my requirements helping me ordrer the correct items to get my sons CCTV up and running. Good quality products with a very fast (overnight) delivery
CCTV Empire LTD is rated 4.95 based on 193 reviews