CCTV Empire LTD Reviews

Read CCTV Empire LTD Reviews

sales@cctvempire.co.uk

786, Manchester Road, Rochdale

Tell us how CCTV Empire LTD made you happy
5 stars service, in less then 24 hours my package was in my place. Excellent customer service.Great company, definitely reccomend.
I have used this company several time top class service always there to help wouldn't use anyone else for my cctv will recommend to family and friends
What a fab group of guys! I am a returning customer, I will always use CCTV Empire as I know they What a fab group of guys! I am a returning customer, I will always use CCTV Empire as I know they will give me a competitive price and excellent customer service. They are always willing to assist, 10/10 for customer service.
2nd time using & just as good as last time, great info & help if needed when setting up
Excellent service from discussion of options and choices through to purchase and the phone guidance for setting up the system
First class service
Good communication and fast turnaround of the order. Arrived as described.
Amazing on price and service. Multiple purchases to date, and many more in the future. Excellent afterservice. You really shouldn't bother with anyone else!
Excellent after care as always. I have used these guys several times and top service every time.
Our company has now purchased 8 systems from CCTV empire, pre sales after sales and technical are all industry leading, their staff should be praised for their handling of support, from help with hik connect to setting up an ANPR camera cctv empire are always happy to assist me
Great service and amazing consumer support
Immaculate service and attention to detail! Will definitely use as a supplier for all our CCTV needs. Thanks!
Excellent service and speedy delivery all setup up.with no issues, will be ordering more to add to it very soon.
Prior to ordering used the online chat and received all of the requested information. Ordered two HikVision 8mp cameras that were delivered very quickly and within the time specified by the seller. Camera's arrived well packaged to prevent any damage during delivery. Unfortunately due to other commitments it will be a couple of weeks before the camera’s can be installed on the customers site so have not been able to verify the operation of the camera’s at this time, but have been very pleased with all dealings with CCTV Empire Ltd.
What can I say other than A++++++ service from in the phone advise to delivery. Would recommend
Fantastic service and great people to deal with. Really know their stuff and will be recommending to everyone. Thanks again guys
I had dealings with Both Ben and Jon after buying a Hikvision dvr. They did more than I exoected and set up everything for me. But twice I accidently messed things up !!! and twice they set it up again. I can't recommend these guys as good they are BRILLIANT. If anybody out there is thinking of buying a CCTV system please go to CCTV EMPIRE I guarantee you wont be sorry. Neil Schofield.
First class advice and service. All items ordered and delivered quickly and technical questions answered promptly. Very good company and I’m happy to recommend them.
Perfect service, they know their products very well. Instant shipping!
Very good service, items delivered next day, all well packed, proper uk stock. Recommended.
CCTV Empire LTD is rated 4.95 based on 212 reviews