CCTV Empire LTD Reviews

Castleton
Rochdale
Lancs

Tell us how CCTV Empire LTD made you happy
Absolute legends, I have tried a number of CCTV companies and CCTV Empire are head and shoulders above all of them. It’s one thing having the knowledge which they have in absolute spades but it’s the delivery of that knowledge. Patience and a real willingness to really help you and so quickly. It is the first time using Hik vision and I was astounded by the quality. I will only buy from here in the future!!
Came across this company by accident and discovered how competitive there products were.
I ordered the new Hikvision 4m colorvu camera and also the Hikvision NVR 7008 and what a great price both of them was.
I had a small difficulty getting my Mic to work on the camera but after a short EMail they responded with the correct guidance. I will be using them in the future now for all purchases.
10 out 10 for them thanks.
excellent after sales technical support.. invaluable assistance
100% would reccommend
Excellent service , fast p&p would highly recommend .
Unusual for Hikvision but I had a faulty camera from brand new. Raised an RMA Monday, sent camera off pre paid by CCTV Empire and had a new one Wednesday! Amazing service, thanks to all.
All round excellent supplier, fast delivery, great pre and post sales support.
Excellent service, quick delivery and good prices, I couldn't ask for more.
I have been buying from CCTV Empire for the last 5 years and they have always been great, the support is excellent and they have always solved our issues. Great service, Thank you
Fast and quick professional service. I will use them again.
These guys are great...I emailed them a few questions and they replied almost immediately...service like that instead of either being ignored or talking to a robot deserves to be congratulated so I went ahead and ordered from them. Their prices are good and the postage was rapid.

Definitely recommended
Excellent company to deal with, received my order next day and help with setting up the system was straight forward. Many thanks cctvempire will recommend
I had decided to upgrade one of my Hikvision cameras to a ColorVu model. CCTV Empire were able to supply one at a very good price compared to some other retailers. The camera arrived next day as expected. A simple changeover and the camera was soon working. I did have a slight technical issue but CCTV Empire were able to offer advice and I was able to fix the problem. And they also offered a return and exchange but I didn't need this. The ColorVu camera is excellent providing a full colour image throughout the night and I think I will now be upgrading my other cameras.
I hadn’t realised that technical support was so important .
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, very professional, I would certainly recommend
I can't thank these guys enough for their help and support. I don't know much about CCTV systems and they talked me through everything in simple words that I could understand from DVR's to cables and cameras.
Thanks
Mick Oxley
Sheffield
I was recommended this firm by a few people ,As i needed to up grade my old system i ordered 4 color cameras and a unit all came within 2 days,I had 1 small problem i rang them up to tell them it was sorted within 5 minutes no problem.
i would recommend this firm to anyone who needs CCTV.
Fantastic to work with. Always fast shipment so we have the products when we need them. Also excellent aftercare when it has come to a couple of warranty issues. CCTV Empire help us to help our customers!
We have dealt with this company for the last few years, they have been nothing short of superb. Fast delivery, extremely helpful telephone service and not just after your money as most companies are. Will we deal with them again, of course!
Very helpful sales team
First time I have used this company website was great easy to use, no problem with shipping given the restraints with the Covid 19 cameras arrived well packaged no problems there overall an easy and stress free transaction
Ordered products on line , Delivered next day