CCTV Empire LTD Reviews

786 Manchester Rd
Castleton
Rochdale
Lancs

How would you rate CCTV Empire LTD ?

"Ben was very helpful and gave me advice over the phone the the best suitable cameras for me. Walls brackets were not suitable for my needs and I sent back and within two days had replacements. Great service and fast delivery."
"the service at cctv empire was very good.I am 73 years old and find IT very hard but your service team was very patient, Ben especially was very kind. I thank you all very much. Trevor"
"Hikvision DS-2CD2385FWD-I/G 8MP 2.8mm 30m IR - Bracket: DS1280ZJ-DM8 Grey De.. L Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2/8P 8 Channel NVR 8POE up to 8MP - Choose Your Hard Drive - Fully Fitted & Tested - We Recommend 1x HDD per 8 cameras: HDD 2x 4TB - 8TB Fantastic quality system, 1st IP system I’ve installed at my own house. Easy to fit and set up. I spoke to CCtV Empire before purchase and was given invaluable advice over a couple of points I did not have knowledge of. Very helpful . Highly recommended. Glenn Burgin."
"fantastic service. unbeatable price."
"Fantastic customer service at every stage, highly recommend!"
"Very helpful, very patient with my lack of knowledge, highly recommend!"
"friendly service was kept up to date with everything from start to finish, even after support was first class will use again"
"Very impressed at everything, what more can I say."
"Before I purchased my CCTV system, I watched many YouTube videos to help make a decision. I called CCTV Empire & they simply provided me with great advice & what I needed. Also great after-sales service. Thanks"
"Best prices around. Very helpful on the phone with my order. Definitely would recommend."
"Really prompt, friendly service. They even called to check I had ordered everything I might need as I hadn't ordered a power supply for one of the cameras. Products arrived well packed in recycled, recyclable packaging and order was spot on. Certainly will use again."
"The service provided was simple, quick and reliable."
"Very helpful staff on the phone and kept to a purchase and shipping schedule (which seems to be a rare thing these days). Would buy from them again."
"Great camera at a good price. Very easy to setup. Appreciated website giving info about accessories. Quick delivery and good communication about dispatch. Many thanks."
"Purchased PoP Hikvision system last year and I couldn't fault the them. They spent time explaining what system would be best for our premises. I needed another camera hence I'm back!"
"Fast efficient delivery and excellent technical support afterwards!"
"I have used this company twice now, and will continue to do so from now on. When placing my first order, I phoned the company to discuss my requirements. I was steered towards products that better suited my needs despite the fact that they were cheaper! When the products arrived (unfortunately shipped via APC - the only issue here), I phoned to ask further advice. Nothing was too much for these guys. Good old fashioned Customer service. No drama and plenty of support."
"Simple, I order equipment, they send me what I order, I fit it and it works. If any problem, they are on the end of phone, and everything is always easy - well it is when you know how."
"Good Service"
"It is unusual to find a company that offers such extensive support on a product they only sell, to the point where we install the CCTV equipment, link to the net and just call the CCTVEmpire boys who finish everything else off. many thanks, Mark."
CCTV Empire LTD is rated 4.91 based on 111 reviews