Unique Car Mats (UK) Ltd Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Unique Car Mats (UK) Ltd
8PM
8PM

How would you rate Unique Car Mats (UK) Ltd?

"I ordered a boot liner, the wrong one was sent (far too big). I contacted them directly and they initially replied to say they had no record of my order. I replied with further details including PayPal transaction number, at which point they stopped responding to my emails. In the end I had to request a refund through PayPal but I am still out of pocket for the cost of sending the item back. I have since bought another one from a different business for the same price, that looks to be far higher quality anyway."
Are you Unique Car Mats (UK) Ltd? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Unique Car Mats (UK) Ltd receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"A great product with very fast service."
Unique Car Mats (UK) Ltd is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews