Carmats4U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carmats4U

About Carmats4U:

Welcome to Carmats4u.com, the longest running Car Mat Manufacturer for over 33 years.

Check out our latest reviews!

Don't forget, when you leave a review, you're also entered into our WIN BIG Competition. You can read more about how to enter and win by visiting our website.

See our latest WIN BIG competition below who won a refund of £25.00 (announced for June 2022):

Reviewer Name: John Belloni

Wanted some fairly good quality mats for my new car and after a long look found the Exclusive range that are heavy pile at a reasonable price you can customise to what every you fancy so it’s almost endless. Delivery was quick and to my surprise came on Sunday. Just fitted them and very pleased makes a change from boring black or grey

Will you be our next WIN BIG competition winner for July 2022?

Good luck and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Carmats4U 5 star review on 11th August 2022
James
Carmats4U 5 star review on 24th July 2022
James
Unfortunately this item Too thin like Cartons
The mats are very thin with no lips to contain the dust. If beats the purpose of having a mat. Be prepared to cleaning the car every time instead of just the mat. Contacted customer service and i was told can’t anything as it was not advertised as with lips. I would stay away as no customer service. Waste of money.
Another great fitting order from Carmats4U
FOR THE MONEY THERE ARE MORE EFFICIENT AND BETTER I ASSUME...
This was my second purchase due to change of car and once again easy peasy no hassle .Great carpets
Ordered full set of mats and boot liner for my new BMW. Fitted perfectly and quality is excellent. Prompt delivery and excellent value for money. Carmats4u highly recommend
Good quality, excellent communication, speedy delivery.
Good Quality Car Mat. Just a shame it’s not cut to shape the exact boot.
Excellent quality mats, beautifully finished exact fit and robust fastenings make them a superb choice for my Fiat 500 X (I hate mats that move around) Well pleased and well done Carmats4U!
Brilliant quality & fast delivery
Best car mats that I've purchased. Exceptional quality and delivery time was great. Would definately recommend.
I ordered a boot mat with carpet insert - it arrived quickly and the quality was good. Unfortunately, despite being listed as suitable for the MK8 golf it didn’t fit at all. I contacted Carmats4u and supplied photos as proof and asked how to return it for a refund. I will say they were always quick to get respond back to me but it was disappointing that initially they were being difficulty about giving a full refund. Despite the product not being as described they initially wouldn’t cover delivery costs until I provided extra detail such as my full vehicle registration to see if they had alternative suitable products which I wasn’t interested in. I refused to provide the full registration as I couldn’t see the relevance so I was told I would have to cover delivery costs to return if. Eventually after some back and forth Carmats4u did provide a prepaid postage label and issued a full refund when I returned the product.
Great mats, delivered on time. Very happy with the price - good value. I’ll have to remember this site next time I buy a car.
Very easy from start to finish. The website was easy to navigate and the actual product pages have masses of options to tailor your mats. Delivery was fast and the product spot on, all very effortless and well recommended.
Purchased mats for my new car. It was an exact fit ! And very good materials. Will definitely recommend.
Carmats4U have a great website. It's fast and easy to navigate. Delivery was prompt. I am very satisfied with my mats and boot tray. Great quality. I can highly recommend Carmats4U.
Good company to deal with. Efficient we side and speedy service.
Good quality, well made, perfect fit, and at a very good price with quick delivery.Thank you very much
I am a x5 returning customer, which should give you the recommendation you're looking for !!
I ordered a boot liner and bumper protector for Honda Jazz. The order was delivered quickly and the liner fitted perfectly. The bumper protector is very thick and good quality. I would recommend Carmats4U
Carmats4U is rated 4.7 based on 3,031 reviews