Care Sourcer Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"The team were attentive and checked up on our progression. They made multiple calls as I missed them because of work. Will definitely be using them again if we need to change or up the care package in the future. Have recommended the service to patients of mine already."
"Not reliable about what they say"
"So far they have been very supportive and helpful."
"The people at Care Sourcer were very helpful. They gave me advice about how to approach the agency"
"Very helpful. Generated several replies. Would've liked to have the option to only receive offers from rated agencies."
"CAre Sourcer responses immediately and keeps in touch"
"Very efficient service"
"A very helpful service to identify potential carers tailored to my needs."
"A helpful means of searching for care providers, which picked up some that I'd not already come across."
"Excellent solution to finding a care provider, simplifies a complex task."
"Simplified a very complex area, making it very easy and simple to find a suitable care provider."
"I used CARE SOURCER for the first time and found it easy and straightforward to use. The agency of my choice ticked all the right boxes, I feel that CARE SOURCER has helped me to get what I needed quickly, which is what anybody in my position needs. THANK YOU CARE SOURCER"
"Excellent service when we did not know where to start"
"a search with Care Sourcer found two local providers within an hour."
"I would definitely recommend Care Sourcer. I was looking for a Carer for my husband and not sure what companies were out there. With Care Sourcer all the companies listed all have their last Inspection date reports and ratings which is definitely a massive plus point. They are a quick and easy service to use. I was amazed at how many Care companies responded to my request. Care Sourcer were always in touch and very helpful. Their website is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family."
"They are very helpful and they are great to the people they are ready to give some jobs Thank you so much Cars sourcer"
"Useful to know, had been seeking care package from a distance for elderly lady needing to get home after accident. Not my own area so your agency helped find local agency. After all that relative got previous carer back but still useful to know a source in case needed again"
"When searching for personal care providers I spotted Care Sourcer. Before contacting the company I of-course did a Reviews check, seemed fine so continued the process. Having been in business, corporate and clientele based, I was genuinely impressed , firstly with the website being easy to maneuver and stable. Whats immediately apparent about this company is Professionalism In service provision, communication and follow -up. I personally recommend using them."
"Hi I was introduced to Care Sourcer my ad was put up on there site 2 days later I had 3 care company’s replied to my ad I have taken on 1 of the company’s very quick and efficient"
"With the help of Care Sourcer we found and are now using one of the recommended care teams. The clear and concise way in which Care Sourcer gave us the information was extremely helpful."
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 216 reviews