Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Speedy response
After searching independently for urgent palliative care for my uncle I was on the verge of giving up! I came across Care Sourcer by chance & thank goodness I did ! They were SO helpful & amazingly managed to source us help within a few minutes !!!!!! I was so grateful. We managed to sort out care for that very evening, along with other offers too. They even checked the next day to make sure we were happy with the help received & if they could help us any further. This Company is truly amazing, I HIGHLY recommend them & will be keeping their number forever! Big Thanks to Kim & the whole team!
Best Wishes Kim & Vespa
They were very helpful giving tips about what to look for and whether care companies had been rated by the quality care commision
Helpful- thanks very much
I have used care sourcer on a previous occasion with great success.

It has enabled me to save a lot of valuable time phoning around care agencies to find suitable care for a patient.
Very easy to navigate. Found an agency who supplies care to a very niche group of people within minutes. Care Sourcer remained involved and offered their support throughout the process
In times of desperate needs is also there for you !
Thank you, you put me in touch with an agency which could actually provide a service, after I had tried unsuccessfully to find help. A friend recommended you.
Portal connected me with some competent providers.
Very useful website
Found three agencies I liked and chose one
Contacted Care Sourcer and they were very friendly and helpful. Gave them a note of my mum's requirements and I had a response from a homecare organisation within 48 hours who can meet all our immediate needs. Would recommend Care Sourcer as your first call if you require care for a loved one.
They are very quick coming back to you with companies that suit your situation.
Delightful people, very helpful and if you panic when you mess up your post on the web site no worries they sort it in seconds. Wish I was that smart. Thank you all so very much for helping me find carers for my mother.
Excellent service from first phone call to service providers emailing their information and then family members contacting providers. Thanks
:) 24/7 brilliant
very good and quick.
Excellent service.
Everyone I spoke to very nice and super helpful. V proactive
found me 2 possibilities within 24 hours. i chose one who was completely satisfactory
The website was very easy to use and I got responses really quickly. It's a really useful resource and much simpler than trying to google or search for carer agencies any other way. The customer service is very good and I would recommend it to other professionals.
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 243 reviews