Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Due to the complexity of the care package we required, we were spending so much time phoning around to no avail. However, one agency told us about your website and I phoned for advice on setting up. In no time we were up and running and we had offers very quickly. We found an agency who could fulfill all our requirements. Thank You
In times of desperate needs is also there for you !
Contacted Care Sourcer and they were very friendly and helpful. Gave them a note of my mum's requirements and I had a response from a homecare organisation within 48 hours who can meet all our immediate needs. Would recommend Care Sourcer as your first call if you require care for a loved one.
Very efficient and helpful
Care Sourcer have been so helpful in finding a care provider for my aunt. They have so attentive in details and any questions answered. Can’t thank them enough as I got list of providers from the council social work and most didn’t even provide support in the area of were at full capacity. Thanks again especially to Elaine who I spoke to from the Castle Terrace office Edinburgh.
I found Care Sourcer's service very prompt and efficient, leading to my finding a carer for my husband very quickly. I should add that this has happened within a week and the carer will come tomorrow fo the first time.
Fast response. Got a carer in place overnight. Very helpful.
My family and I were trying to find care at home for my elderly father who had been in hospital for several months without success. I saw an article while browsing for care in the home and I came across testimonials for Care Sourcer. They have been our life saver after months of stress and many phone calls to other providers without success I contacted Care Sourcer and gave them our details and within hours the offers started coming in and we are very pleased with the providers we chose. Thank you to Andrew and Rosie McGinley for all their help and support. my father is back home now and doing very well.
While I did not use the options care sourcer found for me at a very stressful time their help was greatly appreciated and relieved my fears of finding suitable care for my mother.
They are very quick coming back to you with companies that suit your situation.
Excellent service from first phone call to service providers emailing their information and then family members contacting providers. Thanks
fantastic tool