Care Sourcer Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Makes it easier to find someone"
"Fast and efficient"
"I received Care offers from Companies very quickly through Care Sourcer and I was then able to speak to each Company until I found the right offer for me. I would not have found these Companies by myself."
"Care Sourcer found care agencies very quickly, we chose one, and they started sending carers straight away. Very good service."
"Care Sourcer processed my request quickly and the responding agencies were clearly listed with extensive and informative reviews as well as straightforward ways to contact each one. Their staff were persistent in following up on my request to make sure I was happy with the progress that was being made as well offer any assistance they could."
"The best and most efficient method of finding the right care. Why go looking for them when they can come looking for you? Just brilliant!!"
"This Care finder is excellent. It helped me find the most suitable Care for my Partner"
"It was very quick and easy. I entered my requirements and got back 3 possible agencies the same afternoon. This was also followed up by a helpful call. I contacted one of the agencies who came out to visit my dad and he has been very happy with the service they have been providing for the last 3 weeks. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you 😊"
"Very effective and efficient. The criteria provided was responded by relevant carers almost immediately. The whole process was remarkably straightforward. I have no hesitation in endorsing Care Sourcer."
"Excellent service. Quick response from care agencies and pleasant follow up from the company. Would highly reccommend."
"Straightforward and easy."
"A really clever and easy way to find care with helpful staff follow ups to seee how you are progressing etc. I would definitely recommend Care Sourcer. Its a great place to help you get started in what can be a very difficult area to find your way around. Thank you"
"Brilliant service from Caresourcer who kept in contact to ensure I received the perfect care package. I am very grateful for their help and support which was much needed at the time it mattered most."
"Sorted care just like that we'll impressed."
"Chose a care agency for my husband and was soon visited by a member of their team. Care package in place - not yet used so cannot comment on the quality of care at this moment but I will let you know what we thought of it later on"
"Lots of companies to choose from"
"Elaine is so helpful & her advice is invaluable."
"I had several choices from Care Sourcer and found a suitable carer to take care of my wife's needs"
"I had struggled to find carers in my area. After two I found a great one."
"I was very impressed by the people I spoke to at Care Sourcer, their care and attention and all the information they gave and sent me by e-mail about Care Providers and Homes for Respite Care in my area. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for help with care."
Care Sourcer is rated 4.78 based on 143 reviews