Care Sourcer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very caring and help with speed with finding someone to help take care of your love one."
"I phoned the number given online and Rosie explained the process very clearly. I went online and completed the few details required and awaited action. Having had a very difficult time finding a care company who could help us by personal contact, I didn't hold out much hope, but received an offer within 24 hours. The company could closest match my requirements and visited us at home to make the necessary arrangements to take up post. It was a great relief."
"I had an urgent care request and I check online through a large amount of websites not finding what I needed and then I took a chance on Care Sourcer and I made an online request of my needs and literary 10mins later and throughout the day I was in an dated with over 13 care providers and manage to find the one that was best suited to my needs. I would recommend this service to anyone in need of care providers who maybe don't know where to check or don't have the time, amazing service."
"Using this service saved me time and found me the right provider straight away."
"I was attempting to find a care giver for my father who lives in the UK, from Canada. Care Sourcer worked very efficiently, and I found an excellent service provider, and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thank you!"
"I felt very discouraged when I began looking for a care agency for my dad. The first people I contacted had cared for my in-laws and I was happy to use them again - now they had stopped covering Dad's area of the city.I had no other ideas. Care Sourcer quickly gave me three firms who quoted for the work and I had carers in place within ten days. There was also helpful back-up from Care Sourcer and advice about the kinds of questions to ask potential carers."
"Very good. Cut down time needed to sort through types of homes and gave information on vacancies. Follow up call checked for vacancy and led to finding our nursing home."
"Easy to use site. Quick results. Brilliant"
"a really useful service - you enter your requirements and then the care providers get back to you - saves you loads of time calling and contacting them individually, and only the ones who can supply the hours you need get in touch - highly recommend!"
"I was very pleased wit their quick response to my query re a carer. I would not hesitate to recommend Care Sourcer to all our friends. Thank you and all the people who responded so quickly. Kind regards Don"
"I found this service extremely helpful in searching for a care provider and was very impressed with the fast response."
"Contacting Care Soucer was the best thing we've done; after unsuccessfully trying to arrange a carer ourselves and wasting a huge amount of time, they were a Godsend. They made the process so easy and stress-free, I wish we'd heard about them sooner. They were extremely helpful and supportive and my mother in law is very happy with her carers."
"Within days care sourcer sent me several potential carers, enabling me to choose one. Good job, well done"
"I have to admit I really didn't think signing up to Care sourcer would be of any help at all BUT I couldn't be more wrong . I was having problems finding a care agency that would travel to where my mum lives so signed up to Care Sourcer . It wasn't long before I had a few offers and feel now I have found an agency that is suitable. Also Rosie from care sourcer will call you to find out how you are getting on. So don't waste any time SIGN UP .It will take some of the stress away from getting care for your loved ones . I am very grateful for their help. I"
"Having tried to arrange a carer for my aunt I contacted Care Sourcer and this was arranged in a matter of days with 4 alternative suppliers available."
"We were matched with a local carer in just a couple of hours. Contact from that point was really quick. Other Carers also bid so we felt we had a real choice. This was a really good service."
"I was trying to find an private care provider for a friend of mine who was stuggling with meals etc to provide in the first instance carers to come in and prepare her meal at an affordable price. After a day going round various agencies unsuccessfully either due to location or price, I came across Care soucer and spoke to a charming lady called Becky who talked me through how to apply online to seek a privider to fit and within 12 hours I had 5 responses one of whom fitted the bill perfectly and within 2days they had met with my friend written a care plan and are starting to provide her needs all within a week from using the Care Sourcer , but with the added resource of Becky talking me through the process and offering advice all the way. Could't be more satisfied. From my description of the service my hairdresser is going to use tem to source care for his mother!"
"Fast response. Got a carer in place overnight. Very helpful."
"Care Sourcer were very diligent and kept me up to date with the progress of my account. Becky called me everyday to see how I was getting on and was very helpful offering advice."
"Due to the complexity of the care package we required, we were spending so much time phoning around to no avail. However, one agency told us about your website and I phoned for advice on setting up. In no time we were up and running and we had offers very quickly. We found an agency who could fulfill all our requirements. Thank You"
Care Sourcer is rated 4.76 based on 55 reviews