Care Sourcer Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Maureen Stewart
Verified Buyer
"My family and I were trying to find care at home for my elderly father who had been in hospital for several months without success. I saw an article while browsing for care in the home and I came across testimonials for Care Sourcer. They have been our life saver after months of stress and many phone calls to other providers without success I contacted Care Sourcer and gave them our details and within hours the offers started coming in and we are very pleased with the providers we chose. Thank you to Andrew and Rosie McGinley for all their help and support. my father is back home now and doing very well."
April McGuigan
Verified Buyer
"A most amazing company- very professional, helpful, compassionate, knowledgeable and supportive. Using their website I was quickly and easily able to set up my request and receive immediate offers. Becci at CareSourcer was so very kind and helpful, patiently explaining the process and gently following up just the right amount. She was very understanding about how stressful this kind of thing can be. I felt she really cared about me and my family receiving what we need, not as a business deal but because she is a caring, loving person. She was always available for guidance. She did alot of work for me but obviously it is her pleasure to be of service. Just knowing she and CareSourcer were there for me calmed me and reassured me. I also received a lovely follow up call from Kim assisting me with an offer I received. They always responded very quickly. The online account they invite you to set up is easy and convenient to work with. It's a brilliant concept which allows you to be in control of choosing your own caregiver without any hassle of getting started plus you have CareSourcer as a continuing support during the process. Having a kind voice walking you through this is very reassuring. Never did I feel any pressure from them, only a willingness to help. Highly recommend and just can't say enough good things. Very appreciative!"
Sue Welsby
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and kept in contact"
Diane Duncan
Verified Buyer
"I would thoroughly recommend Care Sourcer. The service was brilliant and the information provided was really helpful. The staff are so friendly and helpful and made a bad situation so much easier to handle"
Kenneth Cockburn
Verified Buyer
"This was very useful indeed at a very stressful time. Saved us the stress of phoning around to see what was available and looking at reviews etc."
Fiona Canpbell
Verified Buyer
"While I did not use the options care sourcer found for me at a very stressful time their help was greatly appreciated and relieved my fears of finding suitable care for my mother."
Stephen Bernardi
Verified Buyer
"The request visit times aren't taken into consideration apart from that a good site"
Reay Jean Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Response to my request received rapid answers and we were able to find an excellent company"
Sarah Burn-Murdoch
Verified Buyer
"Most helpful organisation with highly skilled and caring staff who have helped us to find a carer for us very quickly and efficiently for my husband"s respite.I would recommend care sourcer for anyone who is desperately looking for a carer"
Shiona Mackie
Verified Buyer
"I needed short term assistance to commence within a week of my accident. Care Sourcer was able to connect me to a care provider who could provide exactly what I wanted. A superb service!"
Carol Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou for taking time to help me find the care required for my mum now in her 90s"
Rose Halsey
Verified Buyer
"My mum was in hospital for 6 weeks, I was desperate to find a good care package & thanks to you I did"
Irene Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to use and when in contact with me very helpful and resourceful"
Peter Thorpe
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for helping find care for our Mum."
Jemma Batten
Verified Buyer
"In the midst of a very dark time when Social Services were no help at all, Greg at Care Sourcer was our only support in finding quality care for our father, and navigating the complex minefield that is social care in England. He explained our options very clearly and put us in touch with other organisations to contact, and the Care Sourcer system provided us with details of several residential care places from which we were able to chose the right one for our family. The system is easy to use and effective, and I couldn't recommend it highly enough."
Hugh Hillyard
Verified Buyer
"Through Care Sourcer, I was able to find an extremely reliable and helpful home care company, Barton Homecare, to help care for my mother coming out of hospital. Very happy to recommend."
Rosemary Paterson
Verified Buyer
"This service saved me stress, time and frustration, as I had been contacting so many agencies to find one which could care for my relative, who has Alzheimers. Care Sourcer provided a one-stop shop to receive offers from those agencies who had the capability to give the care needed. Such a relief!"
Ann Doherty
Verified Buyer
"It was very help to me find care for the gentman that i was look after as he need care that i could trust as the was no one in the house but him so you need someone you can trust in that case"
Norman Davenport
Verified Buyer
"Care Sourcer made the process of finding care support simple and efficient and were very helpful resolving any queries I had"
"Found a short term care agency for me as my carer was going on holiday but they failed to turn up. Had to rely on friends in the end."
Care Sourcer is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews