Care Sourcer Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Quick and easy"
"Quick, efficient,easy to use - what more can you ask for when facing the complex job of finding the right carer. I highly recommend them."
"I was very surprised at how many replies I received. It was such a relief to find just the help I would need for my husband."
"Excellent, so straight forward to use this service."
"Carer Sourcer arrived at the prefect time for me. I was seeking a carer for my 21yo son with special needs. All I had to do was register my details and I started getting providers offering me their services the next day. Very convenient and my mind is at rest now that I have secured a lovely carer for my son, through Care Sourcer. I would highly recommend it anyone in my situation."
"on posting our needs, we were overwhelmed by the response. Rosie (even on her holidays in Toronto where we live) helped us navigate, to ask the right questions and narrow down the care need for my Mum in Harrow. We would recommend going via the care sourcer ..it is an invaluable resorce !!"
"A very useful broker for services that led to us getting a brilliant provider."
"I was surprised to see how quick care sourcer managed to find a care agency that could meet our specific needs . We wanted a punjabi speaking Carer who could cook punjabi food and also be able to take mum to all of her hospital appointments. Great service"
"Care Sourcer was a great help when trying to find a new carer, they also followed up my enquiry with a phone call offering help and advice"
"Care sourcer is amazing! I was sceptical and didn’t know what to expect, I had to find a carer for my elderly mother and she has to fund herself, I have never done anything like this before either, so I was a bit lost! Having phoned lots of different carer companies independently and scoured CQC website I was getting nowhere fast! Someone suggested using an online care sourcer, I saw this one and thought what have I got to loose, so I tried it. I got two responses and they were a lot cheaper than other companies I had called and they looked very good, but they weren’t that close to me although they said would cover my area. To be honest I was doubtful. In the meantime I received a lovely telephone call from someone called Elaine at care sourcer and she was truely wonderful! She said don’t assume they will be no good because of the area as that could be their head office. She advised me to simply talk to them and that you can trust your instinct. I did exactly that and I am delighted with the results. It turns out the address that was shown was a head office and the carer lived really nearby and so did other carers in the company. I spoke to a lovely lady (carer) on the phone and she was just what I was after, I could tell how kind and empathetic she was and she had lots of nursing and caring experience too. It’s like I was meant to find her. She came round to meet myself and mum and to discuss the finer and details and she really was so caring and knowledgeable. I was so glad I had found her and she was so much cheaper than the other options I had looked at. Elaine phoned again and asked how I had got in, she was always there to offer advice and was absolutely amazing!! I can only say that I highly recommend using care sourcer, what have you got to loose?"
"It helped us to find a carer for our family quickly. We had options, easy to contact, easy to navigate. Care sourcer followed up on the process too. I would recommend using this service. Thanks"
"Care Sourcer helped me when no one else would."
"The best service imaginable."
"Great service with friendly informative staff this service takes away all the hard work."
"Absolutely fantastic, really went above and beyond my son needs paediatric care overnight not elderly but they were courteous, professional and attentive would highly recommended to anyone struggling through the nightmare of getting good care and although not the prime care they deliver a truly great job mr Alex Clifford words are not enough"
"I found using Care Sourcer was a really helpful hand efficient way of trying to find a Care agency.the staff are very kind and supportive and the organisation is run with security and confidentiality given great importance. It gives you a good choice of agencies with substantial information and the choice is yours"
"I found this site very valuable in helping me source suitable carers in my area. The website was easy to navigate and provided me with the information I needed to without the need to make numerous phonecalls. There was also the option for companies to provide a resume on themselves which was very useful in helping to decide suitability."
"Very good service. Provided a recommendation quickly that was very good and lead to care set up for a client"
"great concept"
"The staff was very good and understanding and quick to response."
Care Sourcer is rated 4.78 based on 92 reviews