Care Sourcer Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat
Clare Makin
Verified Buyer
"Care Sourcer were very diligent and kept me up to date with the progress of my account. Becky called me everyday to see how I was getting on and was very helpful offering advice."
Patricia Wishart
Verified Buyer
"Due to the complexity of the care package we required, we were spending so much time phoning around to no avail. However, one agency told us about your website and I phoned for advice on setting up. In no time we were up and running and we had offers very quickly. We found an agency who could fulfill all our requirements. Thank You"
Claire Macdonnell
Verified Buyer
"I know it can be difficult to arrange care packages but Care Sourcer made it a much less time consuming task. The staff were very helpful and professional and all being well we have managed to secure some excellent care for our relative. Many thanks!"
Louise French
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful and efficient service. They were very supportive when I had trouble using their website due to a temporary bug in the system and helped me to by-pass the problem and get my profile and details on the system. They kept in touch and ensured I had received the help I needed. I received offers for a service within a day and have found a service provider that I don't believe I would have found as easily just searching the internet. I have booked a date for them to start and they sound a cut above the rest at a reasonable cost but the jury is out until first hand experience is had in a few weeks time. However, I would use the service again if there are any problems and highly recommend it to others."
"Care Sourcer has been fantastic for us. My mother has terminal cancer and I needed a quick and easy way to appoint a care agency to take care of her, when I couldn't be around. registering with Care Sourcer allowed me to make contact with a number of professional agencies quickly without any fuss, so it really has made the entire process a lot easier. I'm really thankful considering how stressful the situation already is, so well done Care Sourcer, you provide a great service!"
Patrick Barrins
Verified Buyer
"Your suggested carer failed to turn up..and also failed to provide me with administration charges poor start indeed..can I trust your rating with my relative.."
DOUGLAS SAUNDERS
Verified Buyer
"Very professional organisation...quick responses to your requests."
Martin Harris
Verified Buyer
"We were quite sceptical about using but they were superb. We had regular contact with them. They were caring, listened to us and we found a good care service. Would definitely recommend."
Deirdre Morrison
Verified Buyer
"The Ladies at Care Sourcer were an absolute godsend when I had to find a carer for Dad urgently They talked me through everything and kept in touch daily offering support and kindness They made what could have been a really horrible time bearable and most important of all Dad now has a carer he likes making his life at home completely manageable I will always be grateful to Becky and Rosie for their help at a very difficult time and could not recommend their services highly enough"
Desney Hamilton
"found them helpfull."
Karoline Slavicka
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, and obviously have a good range of contacts as I received seven offers"
Debbie Powell
Verified Buyer
"I used Care Provider to source a care home for my mum. I received a phone call after I signed up to the service to check all was well. I was informed of a lot of care providers in the area and I chose the best one for us. The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. I would thoroughly recommend them"
Maureen Stewart
Verified Buyer
"My family and I were trying to find care at home for my elderly father who had been in hospital for several months without success. I saw an article while browsing for care in the home and I came across testimonials for Care Sourcer. They have been our life saver after months of stress and many phone calls to other providers without success I contacted Care Sourcer and gave them our details and within hours the offers started coming in and we are very pleased with the providers we chose. Thank you to Andrew and Rosie McGinley for all their help and support. my father is back home now and doing very well."
April McGuigan
Verified Buyer
"A most amazing company- very professional, helpful, compassionate, knowledgeable and supportive. Using their website I was quickly and easily able to set up my request and receive immediate offers. Becci at CareSourcer was so very kind and helpful, patiently explaining the process and gently following up just the right amount. She was very understanding about how stressful this kind of thing can be. I felt she really cared about me and my family receiving what we need, not as a business deal but because she is a caring, loving person. She was always available for guidance. She did alot of work for me but obviously it is her pleasure to be of service. Just knowing she and CareSourcer were there for me calmed me and reassured me. I also received a lovely follow up call from Kim assisting me with an offer I received. They always responded very quickly. The online account they invite you to set up is easy and convenient to work with. It's a brilliant concept which allows you to be in control of choosing your own caregiver without any hassle of getting started plus you have CareSourcer as a continuing support during the process. Having a kind voice walking you through this is very reassuring. Never did I feel any pressure from them, only a willingness to help. Highly recommend and just can't say enough good things. Very appreciative!"
Sue Welsby
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and kept in contact"
Diane Duncan
Verified Buyer
"I would thoroughly recommend Care Sourcer. The service was brilliant and the information provided was really helpful. The staff are so friendly and helpful and made a bad situation so much easier to handle"
Kenneth Cockburn
Verified Buyer
"This was very useful indeed at a very stressful time. Saved us the stress of phoning around to see what was available and looking at reviews etc."
Fiona Canpbell
Verified Buyer
"While I did not use the options care sourcer found for me at a very stressful time their help was greatly appreciated and relieved my fears of finding suitable care for my mother."
Stephen Bernardi
Verified Buyer
"The request visit times aren't taken into consideration apart from that a good site"
Reay Jean Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Response to my request received rapid answers and we were able to find an excellent company"
Care Sourcer is rated 4.68 based on 37 reviews