Care Sourcer Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I was strugling to find a care company. Care sourcer provided several different suppliers that alowed me to choose those that best suited my needs"
"Prompt at providing information re care providers."
"helpful, prompt responders, willing to reach the resolution of problems"
"Care Sourcer proved to be very helpful and efficient when I was trying to set up a short-term care service. care sourcer staff Responded very quickly to my request and I was able to get help very quickly."
"It is good that I had few choice of Care Agencies to choose from."
"I had to find care for my Mother at short notice and was completely new to task and somewhat daunted. Care Sourcer were extremely helpful on the phone and enabled me to find the right care solution, quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend them and would use them again if I needed to. Their customer care have been very good."
"Once Id completed the on line application, I received service offers from care agencies straight away. There were quite a few offers, which I appreciated, and all appeared to give enough initial information about their services. I found a carer and would use Care Sourcer again if required."
"very easy to use and fast"
"Very quick and very easy to use"
"Very helpful and very efficient"
"Care Sourcer has been great and professional in helping me finding a suitable caring service provider for my mum."
"They respond to my concerns in a timely and efficient manner"
"Very helpful. Managed to find a suitable agency within 24 hours. If it wasn't for Care Sourcer I would have struggled to find carers."
"I was struggling very long time to find on the internet a service supplier from our area. Somehow I found this page and in 24 hours received a few offers from companies which I could't see in my researches. I am going to use this website every time when needed. Pity, the local authority doesn't advice people to use this website, probably they don't know there is such a thing. The Care Sourcer definitely needs more advertisement."
"Very caring and help with speed with finding someone to help take care of your love one."
"I phoned the number given online and Rosie explained the process very clearly. I went online and completed the few details required and awaited action. Having had a very difficult time finding a care company who could help us by personal contact, I didn't hold out much hope, but received an offer within 24 hours. The company could closest match my requirements and visited us at home to make the necessary arrangements to take up post. It was a great relief."
"I had an urgent care request and I check online through a large amount of websites not finding what I needed and then I took a chance on Care Sourcer and I made an online request of my needs and literary 10mins later and throughout the day I was in an dated with over 13 care providers and manage to find the one that was best suited to my needs. I would recommend this service to anyone in need of care providers who maybe don't know where to check or don't have the time, amazing service."
"Using this service saved me time and found me the right provider straight away."
"I was attempting to find a care giver for my father who lives in the UK, from Canada. Care Sourcer worked very efficiently, and I found an excellent service provider, and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thank you!"
"I felt very discouraged when I began looking for a care agency for my dad. The first people I contacted had cared for my in-laws and I was happy to use them again - now they had stopped covering Dad's area of the city.I had no other ideas. Care Sourcer quickly gave me three firms who quoted for the work and I had carers in place within ten days. There was also helpful back-up from Care Sourcer and advice about the kinds of questions to ask potential carers."
Care Sourcer is rated 4.78 based on 69 reviews