Care Sourcer Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"They are very quick coming back to you with companies that suit your situation."
"Delightful people, very helpful and if you panic when you mess up your post on the web site no worries they sort it in seconds. Wish I was that smart. Thank you all so very much for helping me find carers for my mother."
"Excellent service from first phone call to service providers emailing their information and then family members contacting providers. Thanks"
":) 24/7 brilliant"
"very good and quick."
"Excellent service."
"Everyone I spoke to very nice and super helpful. V proactive"
"found me 2 possibilities within 24 hours. i chose one who was completely satisfactory"
"The website was very easy to use and I got responses really quickly. It's a really useful resource and much simpler than trying to google or search for carer agencies any other way. The customer service is very good and I would recommend it to other professionals."
"Sent me 3 care companies within the first 2 days of asking, found one that suited. Thank you"
"Provides a direct link to care providers that are able to provide the care package requested. Saves multiple calls to care providers."
"Becky has been extremely helpful and concerned that everything is ok"
"Convenient and quick good quality responses"
"easy to use, even received courtesy call from very knowledgeable advisor. care provider found immediately."
"Fantastic free service that takes out the stress of trawling through ads to find an agency. Fantastic support team that regularly contact you with updates and offers and prices. When you're ill it takes the pressure off to secure a good rated agency in one place. Wish I could give it 10*"
"I have been extremely happy with the service received from Care Sourcer. It has been a great help to me in finding a company to provide care for my mother. I would highly recommend Care Sourcer as it saved me time and effort in the search for care. Well done Care Sourcer...keep up the good work !!!"
"The team were attentive and checked up on our progression. They made multiple calls as I missed them because of work. Will definitely be using them again if we need to change or up the care package in the future. Have recommended the service to patients of mine already."
"Not reliable about what they say"
"So far they have been very supportive and helpful."
"The people at Care Sourcer were very helpful. They gave me advice about how to approach the agency"
Care Sourcer is rated 4.81 based on 212 reviews