Canvas On The Cheap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Canvas On The Cheap

About Canvas On The Cheap: CanvasOnTheCheap.com offers the highest quality canvas prints at the lowest prices online. Don't let the name fool you, we pride ourselves on meeting every customer expectation.

1-844-288-2355

service@canvasonthecheap.com

Tell us how Canvas On The Cheap made you happy

"Fantastic! Loved the canvases! Will be ordering again next time we do family pictures."
"Lovely canvas. Was nice and glossy. Was delivered on time, actually earlier!"
"So fast and so easy!!!"
"Very quick return time for order.."
"Will be ordering more from you guys . Vibrant color & true to the original photo . Thank you very much !"
"Great service, Fast delivery. Great prices!!"
"Ordered a 24x36. Quality was EXCELLENT. Framed it and it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you."
"Quality work every time. I've ordered from Canvas On The Cheap multiple times and am never disappointed. Quality at a great price!"
"Very easy to use app..all bases were covered..easier to use then going to the store to develop..as soon as my picture are received I will be ordering more..can’t waist.."
"the canvases arrived today and look wonderful. the rep on the phone was super helpful and pleasant to work with. the price was right and we could not be happier. :) thank you, christian - Ground Zero Promotions."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"High quality print on canvas delivered just as I expected. Shipping and handling too high and serves as a potential barrier/hurdle for future orders"
"Looks great. Terrific quality. Great price. Thank you."
"Thank you, guys, for your job! It is great! I like everything beginning from customer service. Beautiful quality of canvas and nice safe package. Thanks a lot!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Nice outcome. BUT next time, with the 1.5" deep frame, I'll make sure my image components "wrap around" the right way, i.e. the "mirror" image comes out right and doesn't start to repeat (in the wrong position) what's already on the front...if you can visualize that. Nancy Sefton, Poulsbo WA PS: I've sold 126 large prints on canvas on my own, just in my small community (town pop. 10,000), doing all the framing myself. I may continue to use Cheap Joe's (at the lowest prices) instead, for images that can be safely wrapped on 1.5" frames w/o the edges looking weird from the "mirror" process. Thx."
"Thankful for the great work this company does!"
"We just lost our precious Daisy to old age. This canvas print will make our home a better place!"
"My picture turned out just the way I thought it would. Will use Canvas On The Cheap again."
"The computer friendly instructions. Not happy with shipping charges"
"I love it!! Looks so Great!! Thank you"
"Quality of pictures"