Canvas On The Cheap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Canvas On The Cheap

About Canvas On The Cheap: CanvasOnTheCheap.com offers the highest quality canvas prints at the lowest prices online. Don't let the name fool you, we pride ourselves on meeting every customer expectation.

1-844-288-2355

service@canvasonthecheap.com

Tell us how Canvas On The Cheap made you happy

"The best customer service I have experienced and quality."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Pricing
"Colors are bright. Canvas is beautiful."
"very efficient shipping experience."
"Easy prep, quick process, and great quality!"
"I loved it! & the quality I will definitely be making larger ones in the very near future. Thank you for being my work to life!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor general product quality
"You get what you pay for. There are some ripples in the canvas."
"Shipping was quick, packaging was nice, prices were great"
"I have twin daughters. I sent them each one of your canvas prints and they were both very happy. I have not seen one myself personally."
"Very professionally made.... Love them!"
"Nicely done"
"Good quality prints, good price and fast service"
"I would definitely order from you guys again you guys are amazing stupendous great wonderful excellent great quality beautiful the best I've seen yet and I will be ordering from you guys in and thanks to your great team members they get back to you on time"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"I did not recieve my canvas very unhappy. I would like a refund"
"They were all INCREDIBLE and the quality was top grade. The prints came put perfect. Also how they were package also a 10! Actually they were more than I had expected...very high quality"
"Awesome experience! The photos came out so amazingly beautiful!"
"The quality and timing were perfect! This was supposed to be a Christmas present, but loved it so much we decided to keep it! Now I will need to order another!"
"Great customer service! Perfect gift-High quality, arrived on time."
"Good quality product in a short amount of time. Will refer friends and use Canvas On The Cheap again!"
"Colors are great and the craftsmanship is well done."
"I forgot about my notification of delivery and it sat on my front porch for a day in the rain. Thank you for shrink wrapping!"
Canvas On The Cheap is rated 4.94 based on 1,099 reviews