Canvas On The Cheap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Canvas On The Cheap

About Canvas On The Cheap: CanvasOnTheCheap.com offers the highest quality canvas prints at the lowest prices online. Don't let the name fool you, we pride ourselves on meeting every customer expectation.

1-844-288-2355

service@canvasonthecheap.com

Tell us how Canvas On The Cheap made you happy

"It was better than I expected!"
"I got a quality print at a good price, turn around and shipping were quick."
"I like the product delivered. It has the appearance and quality advertised in the web site I had uploaded my picture. I'd recommend for everybody. The price was also great..."
"The product looked exquisite. They did an excellent job."
"Had some family photos framed and canvased. My wife Loved them!"
"The Picture turned out great, especially since it is of my Momma."
"My canvases look absolutely STUNNING! For the price, I was a little skeptical on the quality but I was not disappointed. I will *definitely* be back to get more canvases printed in the future!"
"Please send to another company, You are horrible"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"it came out as expected it was a little zoomed in cause of how i cropped it but it came out perfect already ordered my next piece 1-2weeks shipping great job thanks guys’"
"Excellent service, quality and shipping."
"Price and quality were amazing"
"Pictures are beautiful!"
"I’m ecstatic with my purchases! The quality of my portraits is unbelievable! I’ve placed 4 orders now and am very pleased with my products. I highly recommend this company."
"Yes I loved it. Turned out beautiful."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor customer service
"I ordered the same canvas from multiple companies. Canvas on the Cheap was the least true to color. Also, the shipping charges and production rules are ridiculous. I called because my products hadnt shown as moving to production after a week. I was informed that because I chose the least expensive shipping method, orders that came in after mine who paid for expidited shipping were moved ahead of me in production line. All-in-all.....probably not a company I would use again, especially when the company offering comparable price and free shipping got to me faster and had truer color."
"My gift recipient was very happy!"
"I ordered 3 pictures & they all turned out beautiful! Even better than I had expected. One of the pictures looked a little blurry when I was ordering. So, I was a little concerned. But, they all 3 look the same great quality."
"The Picture was beautiful, Price was perfect, and delivery was excellent. I got this as a gift for my Daughter, That was her and her husband with their eight month old son in the in the picture. This being his first Christmas I wanted them to have something special for a forever memory. This was perfect! They absolutely Loved it. Thanks So Much,"
"Beautiful will buy again. On time to with shipping."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Loved them!"