Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Y Tang
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
F Han
My experience at Immerse was incredible. It allowed me to learn more about medicine and associated topics. I also connected with youth from around the world and learned from their passion for their respective subjects.
I do not have a particular memory that I consider my favourite. That is, because it was all the small details during the entirety of my trip that added up to a fantastic experience. I loved the mentors’ attitudes, the beautiful colleges, the amazing tours, the fantastic food, the company of my mates, and so much more. If I had to pick one memory, then it would be when me and three other mentees went punting by ourselves. We started off well by smacking into a bunch of tourists in a nearby boat. After that was a discombobulating trip with our boat spinning in circles and crashing into others as if we played bumper cars. I just found the whole situation funny, with us not being able to steer a boat and the mindlessness that came with it compared to the academic work we had. Immerse has helped me to get a better understanding of what college life actually could look like in Cambridge. Immerse has also given me a broader network with positive and amazing students from all over the world. My favourite activities were everything sport related. It showed that further education is not only about your textbooks, but physical and mental health plays a big role in it as well. I loved playing rugby with rugby players from the different colleges and some really talented mentees as well. Something else that I really enjoyed was Immerse has talent. It showcased a bunch on talented people from different cultural backgrounds, which I think was really great. I performed gymnastics and it was a total blast even though I had never done it before. And the support from the audience was impeccable. I cannot recommend Immerse enough if you consider further education at Cambridge. And if you decide to go I congratulate you for choosing a truly awesome experience.
I really felt like I learned so much throughout these past 2 weeks here at immerse. People here are so easy to talk to and I’ve made so many friends that I’m going to miss when we all return to different parts of the world. Immerse provides all of us with countless interesting activities to do which was great for the weekend and evenings. I feel like I really have a much clearer idea of what I want to do in the future and I’ve learned so much about the university experience too and that is all thanks to Immerse and this program. My favourite lesson was definitely the 2 hour long dissection where we EACH got a thorax, liver, heart and half a head of a lamb to dissect! I’ve made so many memories at this camp, and self-punting is something that I will definitely remember for the rest of my life along with all the people that I’ve met here. I’ll definitely come back at some point!!
In the first week of Immerse, it is understandable to want everything to be packed together and everyone to be participating. That resulted in me feeling very tired by the end of the weekend, but the excitement and laughter I'd share with my newfound friends were worth it. Immerse has helped me to be way more confident and certain in the course I took and I think my confidence in general. I love the part where there were days you get to choose what to do and it was very fun to talk and discuss this with my friends. The free time during lunch was a very perfect time slot. Cambridge is a very beautiful and easy-to-navigate town and I'm glad I got to explore it and hope I will again in the future.
Immerse Education Ltd. 4 star review on 30th August 2019
Going in to Immerse summer programme I didn’t know what to expect. I was a bit nervous and I was constantly asking myself was I good enough and will I fit in. From the very first moment of my programme our Immerse mentors made us feel like one big family. Teachers of our chosen subjects were very inspiring and helped us with anything we needed along the way . This was an incredible and unforgettable experience . Best two weeks of my life
peddle boat at hyde park was really fun, but there's too many great memories to chose from! immerse has helped me develop my confidence (talent show and making friends), given me some great experience with psychology, great memories, and some amazing friends! i really loved all of the classes, kayaking was probably my favourite
Wow, I don't even know where to start? The program was absolutely amazing! Immerse helped me step outside of my comfort zone and learn new, in depth things about my passion that I have never seen before; it also gave me the opportunity to meet friends for life! The mentors were amazing and super supportive and the tutors were so informative and gave me so much insight into the topic that I am passionate about.
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 30th August 2019
One of the most life changing experiences of my life. Met the most diverse group of people and received so much more knowledge.
The classes were really interesting and had a great balance of time inside and out the classroom and of practical and academic work. I really liked how we were given free time, but also had the choice of a wide range of activities in the afternoon and evenings. The kayaking was my favourite activity and I had a great time with all the new friends I met. The formal dinners were such a great experience and the food was always amazing. I grew so much as a person and have become so much more independent and am a lot more confident about applying and going to university.
It was a very wonderful and amazing experience
mmerse has been amazing. I really enjoyed the academic classes, especially the lesson on Superbugs. It has been an incredibly full on course, not only in terms of academic learning, but also in extracurricular activities which has been really great. We visited our tutor's Plant Science labs, which we found really exciting and showed us what it would be like to complete a pHD at Cambridge. Being in a mentor family has created a supportive environment, and has made the two weeks really enjoyable. We were given plenty of time at lunch to explore Cambridge and the day trips to Oxford and London were really fun which evened the work-life balance.
This was a great opportunity to manage my responsibilities and also socialize with people from other cultural backgrounds to understand thier practices and way of living
I really enjoyed the lessons even though I didn't get my chosen course. And I made lots of friends that I still talk to. The activities were okay and the teachers were friendly and approachable. The food was okay (I preferred lunch) and the dorms were quite small. But, a lot of people were from different countries so it was a great opportunity to get to know different cultures.
I spent an amazing stay with immerse education, it was a great experience. I learned a lot of things and I made many links with people from around the world. The teachers are great ( especially Sir Sargent 😜). I had a lot of fun and I will never forget these two weeks.
I am really grateful to attend the Immerse program. I enjoyed having different tours to the other colleges of Cambridge and the tours around the city. My favorite memory was the talent show. It has helped me to interact with different students who're from completely different backgrounds and get to know them. My most enjoyable classes were: strategic marketing, punting, kayaking, tours to Oxford and London. I enjoyed the talk by Kate Atkin.
Immerse Education is an extraordinary programme that will enhance your skills and improve your application. Throughout a fun, engaging, and diverse program of activities, lectures and academic sessions, you are able to make the most out of it. With a great entourage of mentors and motivated students, the environment stays friendly whilst your tutor create a enjoyable yet serious and interesting academic sessions. My stay at Cambridge has been extremely rewarding; not only I left with my baggage’s but with a better view of the course and some great new friendships. I truly feel I made the most of this programme and I would love to come back as a mentor one day.
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Immerse really helped me to grow as a person, and was a lovely experience. The people, classes, talks and activities were very informative, inspirational and so much fun that there was never a dull moment during the course.
My experience at Immerse was simply phenomenal. I got an opportunity to explore a variety of different things during my stay at Cambridge, I got to explore the British culture and the people from different countries, who left me with various exceptional cultural lessons, and I also was able to savour the delicious British food. Through this summer course, I received an opportunity to learn different disciplines of engineering alongside getting a hands-on experience of practical engineering which undoubtedly proved to be helpful. Moreover, I was able to explore different kinds of sports that I had never tried before. But above all, I got to meet a few phenomenal people who soon become my good friends and that is something I cherish the most.
Immerse has been a great experience for me. I came to Immerse with the expectation of it helping me decide what to study at university, how to write my personal statement and to choose between Oxford and Cambridge. In that sense, Immerse has been incredibly helpful and I now feel much more confident about applying to university. I was pleasantly surprised by the guest lectures that we could go to, they were very interesting. I have met some really lovely people, although my experience has been less about the social and more about the academic, which is what I needed. The few things I feel could have been improved was the food and how students in the different colleges were quite separated.
In terms of the educational experience at Immerse 2019, it was great for clearing up any confusion I had in terms of what I want to do at university. The course was inspiring and captivating, making you want to pursue their field of study and to develop your own skills independently. In terms of the social experience at Immerse, that too was amazing. I have met people from all other the world, who have lived such different lives to me, and was able to make friends of them in a matter of seconds. I would like to think that I have made some very important friendships here and hope to see everyone again one day.
Immerse Education Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 221 reviews