Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
Immerse really helped me to grow as a person, and was a lovely experience. The people, classes, talks and activities were very informative, inspirational and so much fun that there was never a dull moment during the course.
My experience at Immerse was simply phenomenal. I got an opportunity to explore a variety of different things during my stay at Cambridge, I got to explore the British culture and the people from different countries, who left me with various exceptional cultural lessons, and I also was able to savour the delicious British food. Through this summer course, I received an opportunity to learn different disciplines of engineering alongside getting a hands-on experience of practical engineering which undoubtedly proved to be helpful. Moreover, I was able to explore different kinds of sports that I had never tried before. But above all, I got to meet a few phenomenal people who soon become my good friends and that is something I cherish the most.
Immerse has been a great experience for me. I came to Immerse with the expectation of it helping me decide what to study at university, how to write my personal statement and to choose between Oxford and Cambridge. In that sense, Immerse has been incredibly helpful and I now feel much more confident about applying to university. I was pleasantly surprised by the guest lectures that we could go to, they were very interesting. I have met some really lovely people, although my experience has been less about the social and more about the academic, which is what I needed. The few things I feel could have been improved was the food and how students in the different colleges were quite separated.
In terms of the educational experience at Immerse 2019, it was great for clearing up any confusion I had in terms of what I want to do at university. The course was inspiring and captivating, making you want to pursue their field of study and to develop your own skills independently. In terms of the social experience at Immerse, that too was amazing. I have met people from all other the world, who have lived such different lives to me, and was able to make friends of them in a matter of seconds. I would like to think that I have made some very important friendships here and hope to see everyone again one day.
This is the best program I've ever been!! I enjoy the atmosphere in the class and like the arrangement of activities. I got many friends from all around the world and met good tutor and mentors as well. We really had a good time there, then I start to miss them. 😭
My two weeks at Immerse was inspiring and challenging at the same time. The tutor, classes and mentors definitely made an impact on my stay. There’s really only one thing to say: “It was truly an amazing experience”
Cambridge University is definitely a dreaming university for many students. Thanks to Cambridge Immerse for providing the chance for not only local students, but also international students to experience Cambridge as a university and as a living place. In Cambridge, the potential is infinite and it is utterly up to us that how we can make the most of it! We have funny and friendly mentors from Cambridge University, knowledgable and responsible tutors who challenge you to reach higher level. In addition, you get to meeting many other talented and helpful students who are at the same age and have same dreams as you!This surely gonna be an unforgettable and useful experience for you!
This trip was really nice!I learnt a lot from this trip.Not only the academic knowledge,also the local culture.I made a lot of friends, too.
time of my life
My time at Immerse was just a dream come true. I had the opportunity to meet new people as a fresh start of my life and I think I just discovered myself during this time in Cambridge. I found friends for life from all parts of the world and I hope I'll be able to stay in contact with them for many years! The academic sessions were just incredible, with teachers always pushing us to go further. It was very stimulating and I just wanted to continue studying Medicine at Immerse instead of finishing my high school years :). I think I acquired so much knowledge during those two weeks, about Medicine but more generally about life and enjoying every single moment of it. The tutors we had were just so clever and they gave us amazing lessons about their passion, which was really incredible. The activities we had during the day and at night were so much fun and the college we were staying at was just amazing. The mentors were all so nice and always so friendly, it was like having a family in Cambridge. I couldn't be more grateful to have had the opportunity to do this programme. This was a lifechanging experience. It will always be in my heart the moment that I really discovered myself and how we can find just amazing people from all around the world. I would advise anyone who has the opportunity to do Immerse just to go for it, you won't leave Cambridge without having the best time of your life. The first two weeks after this experience you will cry your heart out because you will miss everyone and everything so much, but in the end, it is worth it every second. I miss my home and my family in Cambridge.
I had a great time despite my dislike of outdoor activities. And with Mr. Christy (my CS tutor) I learned tons of interesting things about computing, including and not limited to designing my own genetic algorithm to solve a TSP problem on k-1000 graph and simple html/js/css. (Also wining a raspberry pi 4 with my algorithm feels so awesome)
Immerse is such a great experience to me, helping me directly adapt to the university life. For example, In this two weeks, I attend lectures everyday. Overall I loved it!!! Thanks to my tutor, my mentor family and everyone who organised Immerse summer course
The mentors are really helpful, kind, and open to the students. The tutors are knowledgeable and presented related subject information to the class in an organised and clear way. The St. Catherine's campus is really beautiful, and the city is charming. Overall, I had a good experience by joining this Immersr's program.
They have provided a wonderful learning experience for me at Cambridge University. I met a lot of friends from all over the world with high academic abilities. Also, they helped me to make up my mind to apply for Cambridge University jn the future. It' definitely worth participating in their program.
Everyone is very friendly and mentor helped me a lot. It's really nice to be with them. The philosophy classes are really inspiring. It feels great to be in a completely different country and experience their culture. My tutor really inspired me a lot, he explained the ancient Greeks philosophers really well. This experience at immerse is absolutely amazing.
Amazing classes and activities, would look forward to redo this summer school,
My time at immerse education was very insightful, I had not only learned a lot about the subject that I was taking, but I had also learned about life in Cambridge. This had not only opened me up to the British culture but also cultures from all around the where students were going to school. I would highly recommend going on this course to participate as it has provided me with everlasting experiences.
My son just completed the Immerse Cambridge program, and I can't rave enough about this organisation. He has just returned home completely buzzing about all of the friends that he made and everything he learnt on the Physics course. The organisation itself is very accommodating, and staff always very responsive and happy to make changes. Planning on sending my daughter next year
My son took part in this summer programme and said it was one of the most memorable and enriching experiences of his life so far. Thank you.
Expert tutors, incredible location in Cambridge University colleges, great organising team. We sent a small group of high-performing students from our school and they all came back recommending the experience to new students.
Immerse Education Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 205 reviews