cable monkey Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend cable monkey
customer service
"Order arrived in great condition and pretty quick.. I will be buying some more when my projects allow me too. Thanks"
"Ordered some network cables and printer rs232 to rj45 adapters. They arrived next day delivery and were exactly what I needed. Great service , I will be using again"
"simple to order, fast delivery and very ggod prices."
"Used CM to supply Ethernet extensions to broadband. Only supplier I could find that had sockets that fit in compact 16mm wall boxes. Parts arrived simply packaged v promptly and were of good quality"
"Quick delivery and received clear helpful advise over the 'phone about the cable I required"
"Found cable monkey by chance when looking for some cat6 cable. Really glad I did, excellent web site easy to get what I wanted and ordered. Cable turned up the following working day what a great service and will use again as well as recommend."
"Great service, very happy with the produce and swift delivery"
"Good price, Quick delivery, product as described, Happy Customer"
"Amazing customer servicing. I ordered some cable and terminators in a rush and the team at Cable Monkey picked up on the fact they weren't compatible. They called me to check if that was on purpose, corrected my mistake and still had my order with me the next day."
"Nice colour-coded Ethernet cables with plenty of choices for length, etc. Rapid delivery."
"O.k product but still awaiting a refund after 3 weeks"
"Brilliant price - arrived in a couple of days. Plugged it and my problem was solved!"
"Product offered by link in a chat question. Was the perfect solution arrived in two days and good quality. Was pleased the packing/postage cost was very reasonable and not a rip off like some sites."
"Price & service was very good. Would definitely use them again"
"Recently used Cable Monkey, I cannot fault the service or goods. An excellent company to deal with ***** five stars"
"Very pleased with how easy it is to place an order and the speed of delivery."
"Great prices, quick delivery."
"Great Product, fast delivery"
"Excellent service"
"I was in the UK for a short project/server installation and needed some cables in a hurry. Cable Monkey had easily the best available range and very reasonable prices. They delivered next day (I paid extra) as promised and were really efficient. Tracking information was spot on and their order/account information screens are really informative. Will use again when our UK requirements dictate. Great experience dealing with these guys."
cable monkey is rated 4.83 based on 5,202 reviews