cable monkey Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend cable monkey
"Practical website to navigate. Prompt delivery and the goods were what the were described. No hesitation ordering from this site in the future."
"Good service. Knowledgeable staff"
"Easy ordering process and items arrived very promptly. I've not used the items yet."
"Cat 6 shielded cable delivered next day on a very useful cable drum rather than a box where it tends to get tangled up. Excellent service."
"Good quality cable arrived in good time."
"The article arrived very heavily damaged. Considering it is a 45kg comms cabinet it must have taken a huge knock. I have written to CableMonkey explaining this but have yet to receive a reply - besides this "How did we do?" email. They did very poorly!"
"good service - great range of cables, easy to order and speedy delivery"
"Quality goods speedy delivery"
"Good prices and selection. Excellent and friendly customer service"
"Rapid delivery, and excellent communications"
"Very good product and service"
"best service."
"Ordered a 10m Cat5 cable to extend a network into an adjoining office. Ordering was simple, and the cable arrived quickly and very well packaged. Delighted."
"Superb service! Will use again."
"I couldn’t honestly recommend Cable Monkey. The first order from them was some Connectix face-plates and that was all fine. I then bought some patch cables and they were fine. The second last thing I bought was a reel of CAT6 and it turned up in a smashed up box and there was no core on the reel so you couldn’t pull the cable through. I needed the cable right there and then, so I used it. My last order was a Comms cabinet and it turned up with a broken door and the key broken off in the door lock. The box wasn’t damaged, so I have to assume it came like that from the factory. Again, I needed to install the cabinet, so it went in and we fixed the hinge on the door so it sits in place. I could have complained, but realistically I needed the kit for the job that day and I ordered it when I knew I needed it. There are plenty of places that sell patch panels and cables. Two consecutive deliveries with damaged/broken stuff is enough of a sickener that I won’t be buying from Cable Monkey again."
"There office was very efficient with some problems I had over types of cables I needed. The cables seem good color coded so easy to set up. A little disappointing in delivery time, but may not be their fault. Otherwise excellent service, great product at a good price."
"Good cables, and arrived nice and fast. A morning then well spent crawling under the floor! to install them!"
"Never had a problem with Monkey"
"Excellent Website and good service."
"Competitive and fast delivery"
cable monkey is rated 4.84 based on 4,392 reviews