cable monkey Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend cable monkey
"Bargain price for good quality cable swiftly delivered. Well done."
"excellent quality with prompt delivery"
"Excellent service. Thank you"
"Good service. Cable delivered next day."
"Absolutely brilliant... ordered internet cables for the second time... they do ALL different sizes, with choice of colours too.... competitive prices and speedy delivery... can't ask for more... HIGHLY recommend."
"Everything good, although plug covers a little insubstantial."
"Cables arrived quickly and appear to be good quality."
"Website easy to use and delivery was here on time. Good value"
"Bought some cat 5E cable to link my PS4 to my router due to slow speed from wireless and it has improved the speeds dramatically so does what it was intended for"
"Great value and super quick delivery. They arrived next day. I will certainly use again, in fact Cable Monkey are the only place I buy my cables from!! Keep up the good work. Thanks"
"Parts arrived promptly and were exactly as described I will use Cable Monkey again"
"All good on time."
"I found the ordering and delivery service which cable monkey provided was brilliant. Goods delivered in good order and on time. I was kept informed throughout. Derek Collett"
"Fantastic service many thanks"
"Excellent service. Would recommend."
"I ordered an ethanet cable , 10 m for my TV digital box , the item turned up on time was a good price and worked , you can’t ask for more."
"I order shortly after 4 and received my item next day, great service and rapid delivery. Well done. Az"
"Great prices, very quick delivery, quality products. Thanks Cable Monkey, you are stored on my favourites bookmark for future use. Will recommend."
"Extremely good price for very high quality ethernet cat 5e cable - better quality than similar cables I've purchased elsewhere on the internet. Twisted strands make connection to wall plates and terminal connectors a breeze. Delivered a whole day early too! Who could ask for more? Top job! Will use again."
"Prompt, efficient service. Goods as described. No complaints."
cable monkey is rated 4.84 based on 4,207 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!