cable monkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend cable monkey
Read cable monkey Reviews
Dealing with cable monkey was easy. Delivery was prompt. That's all I needed.
Posted 1 hour ago
Not only are the products of top quality but the advice they offer is first class. Very helpful and will not shop anywhere else in the future. Highly recommended.
Excellent to do business with, they updated an order that I made, adding items I had forgotten with zero fuss. I had used the company before when we did a renovation job, everything I received was high quality, and the delivery was prompt. Five Stars
I was disappointed that delivery was well over a week and meant I had to purchase more pigtails from Amazon which arrived next day.
Hi Ivan, According to your order tracking, your order was out for delivery the working day after you placed the order, as requested. 2 more attempts to deliver your goods were made before it could eventually be signed for. If you're ever wondering where your good are, deliveries can be tracked from our website. Thanks, Cable Monkey
Excellent service couldn’t be better,shame all companies aren’t like this. Ordered my things, and chose standard delivery, but the items came next day. I had a typing error on my ordered,which I noticed after I had submitted it. An email was sent and with in an hour I had a reply that it all was rectified. Fantastic thank you for first class service.
Easy Web Site to use, prices are very competitive and Customer Services are friendly and helpful if you can't see what you need on the Website. I had asked for an earlier delivery than the norm and they emailed me to let me know they had pushed my order through and that I would get it in plenty of time.
Absolute first class service from order placement to super fast delivery
Excellent advice on the phone and then a prompt service with the supply of a 130metre data fibre cable at a very competitive price. Would use agian
Great website. Plenty of product choice and options. Competitive prices. Prompt delivery.
Rapid response, the cable did exactly what it said it would.
Good service as described. Excellent value. Will definitely use again.
Great product, delivered quickly. Wired up my house with Ethernet with the external cat6 cable , faceplates and the push down kit with the wire stripper and push down tool.
Excellent service & prices.
My pre-order queries were dealt with efficiently and the order arrived on-time and well packaged.
Ordered my ethernet cable,at a good price and was delivered on time.
Bought cat6a faceplates and back boxes. Delivered promptly and worked a treat to create a wired connection out to a garden cabin. Would order from again.
Always helpful and fast delivery
Very quick delivery. Cables just the job. Thank you for great service. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!
Good customer service. The courier failed to deliver the next day, and CM got another order sent out very quickly to arrive the next day.
Super quick shipping, good prices on really good quality products.
cable monkey is rated 4.83 based on 7,526 reviews