cable monkey Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend cable monkey
"work completely as intended and correct length."
"Order processed and delivered accurately. Best quality cat 6 ports I have bought - nice and shallow so don't need a deep back box. Good cable too."
"Very fast service"
"Great service, quick delivery. Spot On!"
Vk Services Ltd
Verified Buyer
"As per normal Cable Monkey goes above and beyond customer service. Needed to change a delivery address at the very last minute, the young lady that delt with my call had my consignment found in the shipping area and re addressed it. Top notch service and great prices."
"simple, quick and efficient. Reasonable prices and good quality."
"Large selection, easy to order, well packaged and prompt delivery."
"Great product, delivered without fuss."
"Very quick delivery and appears to be a good product"
"Good product. Very quick delivery. Thanks."
"Quick and spot on..... Perfect item I needed, came next day before 10am...... can't ask for more :-)"
"Fast delivery"
"Very efficient and quick"
"Quick easy service and great prices, will definitely use again."
"Helpful sales staff, prompt delivery brilliant prices"
"Good quality products which were easy to find on the website, and which arrived quickly."
"Exceptional customer services. I made a small error on my order by order the wrong size modules for the faceplates in the same order. I received a phone by the order team who had spotted my mistake and wanted to see if I would like to fix it. Order still arrived within 24hrs. Outstanding!"
"It was delivered within 2 days of order"
"good website prices and delivery"
"Very easy site to navigate. All orders were processed promptly and all items arrived when promised and all items correct. Good communications throughout the process and would highly recommend"
cable monkey is rated 4.83 based on 3,937 reviews