Bygone News Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bygone News
"Excellent, speedy service. Courteous and efficient service on contact with member of staff ,when dealing with a query by telephone. ....would highly recommend the company"
"Wonderful fast service, lovely packaging and the delivery courier was absolutely superb! advised of delivery time and arrived to the minute! ordered in New zealand for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and they were delighted. Well done Bygone news it is not often a company exeeds my expectations, will definitely recommend."
"Very efficient service. Delivered ahead of target date and beautifully presented in the gift box."
"After making a mistake on my order I found the service excellent, they acted promptly and helped retrieve the order and amended the order at no further cost. Nice to deal with and very personal"
"Prompt well packaged newspaper, very happy with the item and service."
"I ordered this as a last minute present for my uncles 80th birthday. I ordered the package with DVD and CD. It was really easy to select the one you wanted and he was absolutely thrilled with the present. He was particularly keen on the laminate of things that happened that year. I was a bit worried that it would come on time but it was so quick on normal first class mail. Well Done everyone!"
"Excellent service."
"Fantastic! I tried other sites but they didn't have the best selection of newspapers. Delivery within 24 hours too, which is amazing. Will certainly recommend your company. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service and excellent product"
"Paper was received very promptly and in perfect condition."
"Very impressed"
"Received ordered newspaper for my husband's 60th. All looks great"
"Bygone news responded quickly to my call and were able to efficiently help me and provide me with the paper I needed"
"Delivery arrangements excellent and keeping me up to date with how things were going. Very good service from a small company that cares."
"Very impressed with my order.would highly recommend to family and friends"
"Excellent service courtesy call on day of delivery to confirm time of delivery. Email query answered quickly and politely Can’t fault them will use again the two items I ordered were top quality and well protected. Recommended"
"Good quality papers, these are for 50th birthday presents, presentation boxes are lovely and will hold a bottle of champagne. All in all very pleased with this company, I have used them before and would not hesitate to use them in the future."
"Super-fast dispatch/delivery. Exactly as described. More than happy to recommend to others. Thank you."
"Excellent goods & service"
"My friend loved her present and it arrived very quickly. Great value!"
Bygone News is rated 4.90 based on 398 reviews