Bygone News Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bygone News
Read Bygone News  Reviews
Thank you... very happy with the service.
Excellent service, cam exactly as described and delivered incredibly quickly
Arrived very quickly and as advertised. I think the presentation will need some work in the box by myself as it doesn’t look overly special. But nothing a bit more tissue paper won’t fix. Can’t wait to give it to my mum for her 70th.
I am very happy with this service. The newspaper was carefully packed and arrived very promptly, it is a genuine 1930 edition as advertised. The only thing which could possibly improve it would be to send in a tube instead of a box as the paer is folded but it was probably already folded before Bygone News acquired it. It is hard to think of an original gift for a 91st birthday, hopefully my father will find it entertaining to read. Thank you.
Great product and swift service
Very pleased with the presentation, as a gift for a 97 year old neighbour, will let you know his reactions, when he unwraps it this afternoon.
fab product
Great gift, quick service, thanks
Excellent quality very pleased
I purchased this for a relative and had to have a peak before gifting. The postal service was on time and the packaging perfect. The gift box and the wrapping of the paper and certificate exceeded my expectations. Well done for a fantastic service.
I ordered the your day remember book absolutely amazing had it done for my partners 50th birthday he was truly over whelmed by it. Its just the perfect gift for such a special day. The service was fast and delivered on time. Thank you so much 👌👌
Bought as a gift. The recipient was very happy. Excellent service.
I was very impressed with the service received. Very efficient and speedy. Paper arrived very well presented. Really couldn't fault anything at all.
This was for my dads 70th birthday and he thought it was really good, its something really diffetent
Exactly as described
Super pleased with my purchase. Bought this as an 80th birthday gift & really excited about giving it to them. Arrived on time, great communications throughout & nicely packaged.
Great service and got my product the next day after ordering and the product was fantastic. I will order again
Each family member was thrilled with their gift and such a surprise. Thank you
Order was handled immediately. They called me to ensure I had the correct order as I made a mistake which was great and helpful! The order was dispatched in a day which was a brilliant turnaround. Thank you.
Absolutely chuffed with this! I ordered a paper for my dad’s Christmas/birthday present as he was born on Christmas day in 1956. I hadn’t expected it but there was actually a photo of him in the hospital on the front cover of the paper! Absolutely amazed and delighted! Brilliant present. The paper itself was perfect quality and it was delivered the day after I ordered it, which, near Christmas, was a very pleasant surprise. Would highly recommend!
Bygone News is rated 4.90 based on 1,468 reviews