Bygone News Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bygone News
Emma Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Lovely gift option and excellent efficient service. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you."
Dave Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Was really well received as a 90th birthday gift Thank you"
GRAHAM FITCH
"Very pleased thank you"
Michael Davies
Verified Buyer
"Great service and really fast delivery. Thanks"
Joanna Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Accurate fast and reliable."
Frances Connolly
Verified Buyer
"Excellent information, very well presented , prompt delivery, would thoroughly recommend for any occasion"
Jesper Nielsen
Verified Buyer
"Fast contact and delivery"
Roger Finlay
Verified Buyer
"Consistently good quality product and service."
Ruth Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, delivered quickly and item as described. Very pleased"
Elizabeth Miles
Verified Buyer
"Loved the quality of everything, quick and polite service, would def used your company again."
Dr J F Wardle
Verified Buyer
"Very interesting book on activism - I shall be passing it round"
Adele Haynes
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and quick delivery and liked the item ordered"
Emma Pielen
Verified Buyer
"A Daily Telegraph from 1977 made a great present for my parents’ Ruby Wedding Anniversary. Bygone News responded really quickly and sent the paper very promptly. They also did a thorough quality check of the paper before sending it and contacted me to discuss a tiny flaw, so I would have to say that their customer service was friendly, professional and personal. All very well organised, I would highly recommend this company."
Gillian Quirke
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely loved the items I ordered as Christmas gifts and so did my dad and husband-my dad especially loved the 1947 newspaper from the day he was born. Highly recommended for an unusual gift-thank you!"
Michael Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant! I ordered an historic newspaper just before Christmas for my parents wedding anniversary which fell on 28th December. The newspaper was dispatched the same day as the order and received the following day. Can't fault. The presentation box is good quality and overall I've been very impressed with both the product and the service."
Kate Holford
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, kept totally up to date on delivery which was really speedy, just before Christmas. I would definitely recommend."
Lee Roebuck
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, could not have asked for better"
Glynis Duncan
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, and just as described"
JENNY BRAY
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly and well packaged. Good to have the option to include a personalised message. Competitively priced. Very pleased."
Ronald Smith
Verified Buyer
"the paper was just what I wanted for my brothers birthday."
Bygone News is rated 4.95 based on 98 reviews