Bygone News Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bygone News
"Excellent service, quick delivery exactly as ordered, thank you. Will definitely use again."
"Fast delivery and quality item"
"Historical Newspaper was correct, very quick to order and arrived in good time for birthday surprise."
"We were very impressed with the speed of delivery. The presentation. The recipient was thrilled with their gift."
"Extremely quick service - very impressed. A perfect gift item."
"Arrived very quickly and the quality is very good. My Dad was extremely happy with his birthday present."
"Transaction went smoothly from enquiry to delivery. Bygone had the right product attractively presented and at a competitive price."
"Excellent!"
"Very good product, excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Great service from Bygone News. Good communication, prompt delivery, excellent product. My Dad was very pleased with his gift and I was very pleased with this shopping experience."
"Very pleased, an excellent gift, and really interesting to know what was happening when we were born!"
"Beautifully presented and preserved newspaper from the 40s for my Dad’s 70th. Very clear and efficient service all round. Excited to see his face when he reads it, I’ve enjoyed looking at it already! Thanks."
"Paper received really quickly and a lovely present for my dad's 80th birthday! thank you"
"Excellent condition and seller very helpful"
"Timely delivery and attractive document which is laminated so protected. Thank you."
"Son thrilled with the copy of The Times from the day he was born. Beautifully presented in attractive box and the news paper wrapped in tissue made it extra special, and the newspaper itself was in perfect condition. Would recommend your service to anyone. Just one caveat …. and probably not your fault. I was told by the couriers that it would be delivered on the Thursday when I knew I would be out, so following their instructions I filled in the online form with very clear details about where they were to leave the parcel. I 'submitted' the form but received no acknowledgment from the couriers so sent it again. Later I re-submitted it yet again, but still no acknowledgment. Neither did the tracking function work. In the event the parcel was not delivered on the Thursday as promised, and I found a card waiting when I returned home saying they had been unable to deliver it. Fortunately they did come the next day and I was in, but I think they need to tighten up their website . . . but a brilliant service all the same!"
"Great product, lovely presentation and fast delivery time. Very happy. Thank you."
"Bought as a gift, great service and delivery."
"Polite, highly efficient service; and no delay at all in getting the package to me. Top rate. Thank you."
"I am happy with the service provided by Bygone News. A problem with the delivery of one of the ordered items was swiftly resolved."
Bygone News is rated 4.90 based on 398 reviews