BoilerJuice.com Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend BoilerJuice.com

How would you rate BoilerJuice.com?

40 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
mr jeremy heelas
they delivered when they said they would

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BoilerJuice.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Jeremy Heelas
"they delivered when they said they would"
"ordered oil 3 weeks ago. been messed around by both boilerjuice and the supplier. eventually boiler juice cancelled my outstanding order to change supplier and resolve the issue..but then charge me a higher price than i paid originally. i disputed this and instead of resolving the issue a manager called amanda thought itwould be easier for her to just cancel my account with them. make me and my young family wait for 3 weeks and then just drop us."
"Last week (15th March) I'd been caught out after the cold snap and my tank was low and so phoned around to see who would deliver oil and asked BJ "if I pay your premium 5 DAY Express Delivery can you guarantee that would actually that work?" They told me "ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM". On the following Tuesday I had to turn off the central heating as my oil was then so low and so phoned to ask if "everything was still ok for my 5 Day delivery" and was told "ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM!". This morning (23rd March - a week after they made their promise and I paid a premium rate) I phoned to ask "WHEN IS MY 5 DAY DELIVERY COMING?" and just told "EXPECT DELIVERY NEXT TUESDAY" This has been a disgusting scam .. BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS NOT HONOURING "PAID FOR SERVICE". We have a family staying with a young baby this weekend ... thanks BOILERJUICE. You didn't even have the decency to get in touch with me ... all I ever do is chase you! I have a cold house as a consequence. Fed up of lame excuses .. just GET ME SOME OIL AS YOU SO CALLED "GUARANTEED" ... not next "Tuesday""
"Terrible. Had the same message on their website 3 weeks. People trusting that in a few days they can place an order. Clearly irresponsible with no values."
Steve Rastall
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible - gave supplier poor instructions and red diesel and heating got mixed and ruined. 2k loss. Would not help and had to have the court letter to arrive with them for them to act. Dire company - buy elsewhere !!"
"The oil was not delivered even after ordering 3 weeks ahead. Endless pointless time spent on the phone waiting for an reason."
Grumpy From Norfolk
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered on 10 day delivery arrived 3 days late. Had to chase them No effort made by staff to resolve this. Awful service. Has any one else noticed how the prices go up at the end of week for the start of the buying weekend.! Saving !"
"Supplier wasn't given our house name so couldn't find address so turned back without delivering. Boiler Juice washed their hands of out. Arrogant, unhelpful and difficult to get through to. Be warned!"
"Oil has not been delivered within the time agreed. Impossible to contact Boilerjuice by telephone and no response to emails or online contact forms. The doily company can’t provide any information about our order despite the fact Wendy paid more than 2 weeks ago. Awful service- would unit recommend."
"Been let down, no contact,shan't be using them again"
Richard Mason
Verified Reviewer
"Take money immerdiately and obviously use disreputable oil companies to get the price down. 2 days late, a week after payment and Star Oil staff were rude. I will not use Boilerjuice again."
"Awful, woefully inept"
"Completely useless when it really counts. Ordered two weeks ago. Last Friday was the latest date for delivery. Still no Oil and running out. No effort made by staff to resolve this. Just generic responses despite making the situation clear on the risk of running out. No effort made at all, would not even provide the name of the provider they were using so I could chase myself . Avoid at all costs if you want your oil on time if at all. Truly awful service"
"Have just spent best part of an hour on the phone with a repetitive msg promising that my call will be answered shortly. I paid for the oil 10 days ago and was informed that it would be delivered before or on today's date. No oil and no communication. Looking on this site, this appears to be a normal state of affairs. Not very impressive."
"Paid extra for guaranteed delivery date, didn’t turn up! Driver was 2 doors away and apparently “couldn’t find the address” (we have a very clear house name sign facing the road) phoned at 5pm and was told I’d get a call back, this never happened, phoned the next morning, couldn’t give me an answer. Phoned supplier direct who said it “should be this afternoon”. I’ve asked for a refund of the extra early delivery payment and been promised contact but have heard nothing for 5 days so far. We’ll never use them again, zero stars!"
"Boiler juice sent me a £10 voucher off in the post, it didn’t work and they wouldn’t honour it so beware of their scams"
"always delivered on time great service"
"Ordered 4th Dec for delivery by or on 18th Dec - 19th no oil or contact."
Craig Richardson
Unverified Reviewer
"Truly dire customer service and delivery. After almost three weeks I'm still waiting for a delivery. The company takes the payment but offers no communication regarding late or failed deliveries. Get out while you can, and, trust me, do not order via this dodgy company."
"Failed to deliver on day promised keep putting up the price for booking fee £1.98 in September now £2.99 in December there was no booking fee originally this is nothing short of GREED Will not be using this company in the future."
BoilerJuice.com is rated 1.30 based on 40 reviews