BoilerJuice.com Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend BoilerJuice.com

Tell us how BoilerJuice.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
"Supplier admitted fault, Boilerjuice did nothing to support customer and after 3 weeks of constant calling would not provide any compensation. Livid is an understatement!"
Are you BoilerJuice.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"If I could give boiler juice less than one star I certainly would customer service manager who I had the misfortune of speaking to was completely unhelpful and when I told her so she put the phone down on me.some customer service.hang your head in shame"
"BOILER JUICE SHOWED NO INTEREST IN SHORT DELIVERY FROM WCF CHANDLERS Previously happy for 3 years with Boiler Juice and its various suppliers until delivery in Jan 2019 for myself and neighbour by WCF Chandlers (first time supplier) which was supposed to be 500 litres each. Checked 3 weeks later and our levels had both dropped considerably (equivalent of using 100L per week). Previously used 400L over 5 months (Sep to Jan). No significant loss occurred when measured again a week later. Delivery process works on trust - suppliers insist delivery must take place even if we're not in so we can't always confirm actual content delivered.  Queried with Boiler Juice and WCF Chandlers and despite confirming that both tanks were locked and secure, there were no leaks and both boilers were recently serviced, both businesses kept relying on the quantity printed on the delivery ticket having to be "right" because it was "from a sealed unit that is checked by Trading Standards". Both companies refused to provide refund or investigate when vehicle/unit was last checked or whether any other deliveries for same date/driver/unit/area had been queried. Neither company seemed concerned at having dissatisfied customers or that they may have operational problems or potential fraud within their business, with the person at WCF Chandlers being downright rude. Myself and my neighbour (both pensioners) have lost approx £130 each (which we can't afford to lose) due to this single delivery from WCF Chandlers. We WON’T be using Boiler Juice again because they are clearly not interested in the integrity of their chosen suppliers. Please take heed - the price might look good, but it's not good value if they deliver only half of what they charge you for."
"the problem with this company its not the one your buying you fuel of so you have no control over there suppliers , a complete cowboy outfit, would rather freeze than use this company or any of its cowboy suppliers, would give them 0 stars if I could, maybe these review companies should have minus stars as well as plus stars"
"a bad experience with boiler juice who allow their suppliers to charge you when they have not followed your delivery instructions. do not use if you need to add a specific instruction for your delivery. any instruction will be ignored, and you will then be charged for non delivery."
"As others have said. I ordered my fuel on jan 26th for delivery before 7th Feb. They then said the 13th. Still no fuel. They keep you on hold for over 25mons and then say no one can take your call so cut you off. I too phoned the supplier who said my contract was with BoilerJuice who have had my money since jan 26th. I ran out of oil and had to travel 45 mins x 2 journeys to collect 2 drums of fuel from a nearest depot. Customer service is shocking. I will never use them again after this."
"I will never use Boilerjuice again. No delivery as yet although money has been taken from my credit card - I am now having to deal with the supplier (who told me I wasn't the first to call them) as boiler juice do not call back and they hang up after waiting for 20 minutes on hold. A simple email explaining there was going to be a delay for delivery would have helped but nothing, no email, no call back. Appalling company to deal with."
"We had the worst experience with boilerjuice, rude customer service and late delivery ! Four weeks late granted this was after all the heavy snow in 2018 however our roads were accessible. They lied to us on two occasions with different delivery dates not to mention I was left on hold for 20 minutes and was then on the phone for nearly two hours everytine we had to chase them. So to put it one way if you want to be left with two children under 4 with no heating, go to boilerjuice ! Would never go near them again !"
"After using Boilerjuice for years, we're now sat here with an overdue order, no oil and no communication from Boilerjuice whatsoever. Attempts to reach them by phone go unanswered; cheerful messages proclaim 4 minutes hold time... and then cut you off after 20 minutes. No responses to emails nor social channels. Looking through recent reviews & tweets, seems we're not alone. No idea what's happened over the last couple of weeks but if you actually need oil, BUY ELSEWHERE and avoid Boilerjuice. If you have an order open, find the local supplier and call them. Now. We all understand things can go wrong, but sadly burying heads in the sand is never a good way to deal with these things. Quick route to annoyed customers."
"I won't be using boilerjuice again, my delivery is now 1 week overdue and nobody is getting back to me. That's the problem when you pay up front, they have your money and don't seem bothered."
"Very poor customer care. Are quite happy to take your money, but when your delivery date gets changed, they just say there is nothing they can do! I will not be using again and certainly will not recommend."
"If your delivery goes without a hitch then your in luck, if you have to deal with their customer service however you will experience a company that absolutely does not give a damn and just lies. Will not go back."
"Hopeless call centre. Kept waiting for hours and gave up after two attempts"
"Delivered central heating oil early, good price and easy website to use"
"Considering they had over £500 of my money in their account for 3 weeks, they still wouldn't take responsibility for not ensuring delivery dates adhered to. Atrocious lack of service and unaccountability 'we're only a brokering service' twaddle. Cancelled, rang around and got my oil cheaper, avoid Boilerjuice!"
"Awful company poor customer care do not order from them. The order which should have been delivered by 10/9/18 the latest has not arrived. Order placed on 25/8 and money taken instantly. I rang boiler juice this morning as I had been told by them that I would be called after 4pm on Friday to confirm the delivery on Monday and this did not happy I was told they would ring me back . In the end I rang the suppliers Watson’s of Great Yarmouth and a helpful lady there said 400 customer orders. Had been lost for the NR13 area due to a computer glitch and I should get my order 2 days after the,ast date. I will NEVER go back to boiler juice they take the money and do not care never mind the apparent savings and their wonderful service charge. I will direct to the supplier next time"
"Really poor experience. Charged £100 more than original quote. Said I'd asked for early 5 day delivery whereas I thought they were telling me that was normal delivery time. Beware using phone to book. I feel I have been conned! Sadly I was buying the oil for my 93 year old mum who could ill afford the extra £100. I wonder if the sale people are on commission which would mean an incentive to mislead the customer. Unfortunately I didn't check the confirmation email closely. I just trusted them! A lesson learned. My sister spotted the mistake when going through mum's paperwork. The customer service was very poor. Like speaking to a robot! This was the customer servce manager too, Anna. Come on boilerjuice where's your heart and compassion. Can't you see this was wrong and put it right!"
"they delivered when they said they would"
"We previously ordered from BJ for 18 months without problems, but it has only taken one bad cold snap for this unscrupulous company to ratchet up the cost, draw out the delivery dates - anything under 2-3 weeks away will now cost you at least an extra £200. Customer service has virtually ceased to exist and the website was conveniently taken down at the time when customers needed it most. BJ seems to have gone the way of all companies that actually offer something good to the customer - sack the chief exec and replace him, cut customer service and admin staff and rack up the charges. Shame on you Boilerjuice!"
BoilerJuice.com is rated 1.27 based on 59 reviews