BoilerJuice.com Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend BoilerJuice.com

How would you rate BoilerJuice.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

27 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BoilerJuice.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Have just spent best part of an hour on the phone with a repetitive msg promising that my call will be answered shortly. I paid for the oil 10 days ago and was informed that it would be delivered before or on today's date. No oil and no communication. Looking on this site, this appears to be a normal state of affairs. Not very impressive."
"Paid extra for guaranteed delivery date, didn’t turn up! Driver was 2 doors away and apparently “couldn’t find the address” (we have a very clear house name sign facing the road) phoned at 5pm and was told I’d get a call back, this never happened, phoned the next morning, couldn’t give me an answer. Phoned supplier direct who said it “should be this afternoon”. I’ve asked for a refund of the extra early delivery payment and been promised contact but have heard nothing for 5 days so far. We’ll never use them again, zero stars!"
"Boiler juice sent me a £10 voucher off in the post, it didn’t work and they wouldn’t honour it so beware of their scams"
"always delivered on time great service"
"Ordered 4th Dec for delivery by or on 18th Dec - 19th no oil or contact."
Craig Richardson
Unverified Reviewer
"Truly dire customer service and delivery. After almost three weeks I'm still waiting for a delivery. The company takes the payment but offers no communication regarding late or failed deliveries. Get out while you can, and, trust me, do not order via this dodgy company."
"Failed to deliver on day promised keep putting up the price for booking fee £1.98 in September now £2.99 in December there was no booking fee originally this is nothing short of GREED Will not be using this company in the future."
"Awful service payed for seven day delivery, it took ten days! Received email on two occasions telling me it would be delivered the next day (waited in both days) on the second day a Friday I was emailed at 5.10pm telling me it would be delivered on the Monday, spoke several times to boiler juice who didn’t ring me on two out of the three times they said they would. Only thing I was offered was the difference in money on the 7 & 10 day delivery prices added to my BoilerJuice account.. not very helpful as I wouldn’t want to use these again!"
"I would give 0 star rating if available. Ordered 1000L of oil which didn't arrive on the specified date, apparently due to tanker breakdown. When it did arrive only 34L was delivered as the tanker driver condemned my plastic oil tank. I inspected the tank and yes there was a hairline crack in the screw cap which I replaced but no sign of any other damage. Was told by BJ that the driver felt the seams on our 10 yr old tank were not up to standard. Strangely BJ supply and install new tanks. I contacted a local oil supplier who came and delivered my oil with no problem. A month later still no problem. Just wondered if anyone else has had this experience ?"
"Ordered on 10/9. Paid for on 10/9. Delivery promised on or before 22/9. Now 25/9. Still no oil. Eight phone calls made over a two day period with constant promises that we would get a call back. (A pig just flew over my house). Still waiting. First time I have ever dealt with these jokers and the last. They have had my money for over 2 weeks and still no oil."
"Did not take any Notice of the the Notice box where they ask you to put your Notice !"
"Second time iv been lied too order oil told 2 weeks for delivery phone told it would be in the afternoon still no oil and the just blame someone else as they are just the middle man and have no contract with them when you complain what ever you do don't order with them"
John Sinclair
Verified Reviewer
"The longest I have ever waited on delivery, they take your money but can't give you a delivery date. I have used in the pasthem with no problems. Why so poor now this is the 21st century ithe should improve not get worse"
"ordered and paid for my oil , and was quoted a Friday delivery .....then after i had paid i was told it would not be delivered until Monday.....Don't bother with these people just phone the companies that deliver their oil, which is what i shall do in future"
Customer Near Bawtry
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered 1300litre. Ran out of oil. Delivered short and last minute. Refunded some of our money but not all. Not professional. We're out of pocket and will not use them again."
"The service has been excellent all the delivery drivers seem very nice and considerant We were pleasantly surprised that we had a refund of £1.23 as we under estimated what we needed Thank you Boiler Juice"
"Oil delivery did not arrive by the due date. This is the 3rd time we have been let down by the same supplier. No phone call to say there would be a delay. Boiler juice was contacted and will look into it. They were aware of delivery problems and offered an apology. It is unacceptable. Will not use again after this delivery."
"Delivery 2 weeks overdue, I was told the company responsible had a shortage of drivers. No communication from supplier. Delivery arranged for today, I stayed in it never arrived!"
"We originally ordered 2000 litres of oil for delivery on the whenever service 2 days later our oil ran out due to a leak I called boiler juice to try and pull the order forward to which I was told that couldn't be done, but I could order another 500 litres for emergency delivery which I did do! The delivery was guaranteed for the next day (Wednesday) by Simpsons oils the next day came and went I phoned boiler juice to see where the delivery was to be told that Simpsons oils had problems with their tankers and it would tomorrow (Thursday) again waited all day for delivery no sign of the oil I phoned again to be told still problems would be tomorrow (Friday) now been waiting without heating and hot water in Scotland with Snow showers for 4 days (humane behaviour? I think not Simpsons Oils/BoilerJuice). Friday lunch time came I was expecting my family home for the weekend and still no Oil!!!!! Phoned BoilerJuice again to be told that Simpsions Oils have constantly lied to them about delivery and the oil would not be delivered until the Monday yes you have read this right Monday!!!! BoilerJuice gave me Simpsons Oils contact detail to which I phoned to be delt with in an uncaring brushed off manner. I decided that because of the way I was treated to cancel the order and not give Simpsons Oils my business even although I was desperate for Heating and Hot Water as the original order would be coming on Wednesday as confirmed to my husband by BoilerJuice on the Monday. They also confirmed we would be refunded the full amount for the emergency failed delivery to which I am still waiting for today!!!!! and yes you guessed it no heating oil delivery promised again for tomorrow Thursday!!!!! what a joke of a firm mindless lies from beginning to end. My usual supplier quoted a cheaper price than BoilerJuice and guaranteed delivery 2 days later keep it local folks!!!! no lies and delivery exactly when they say they are delivering."
Karen Bateman
Unverified Reviewer
"Awful experience, paid a premium for emergency order as ran out unexpectedly. I sat around all day waiting for delivery as i need to be in for access come 3.30pm start to think they aren't coming as its a Friday! Phone up BJ and get told they won't deliver until Monday due to ' human error' - i also got told by the manager - Ann - that i should 'appreciate' it was human error! how rude, of course I'm angry but don't expect a manager to speak to me like that - no effort to get us some from anywhere else as its a Friday and no one around until Monday! So i have to take a day off work for the delivery on Monday - but won't receive any compensation! Do not use them!"
BoilerJuice.com is rated 1.33 based on 27 reviews