BoilerJuice.com Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read BoilerJuice.com Reviews

About BoilerJuice.com:

From the UK's First Heating Oil Price Comparison Service to the UK's Number 1 Heating Oil Marketplace
Founded in 2004, BoilerJuice was created by a group of friends who wanted to make ordering heating oil easier, cheaper and more convenient.

Over the past 16 years we've grown in size, but our core aim has stayed the same: To help you find the best heating oil price in your area, quickly and easily.

Suite 1 Clare Hall St. Ives Business Park
Parsons Green
St. Ives
Cambridgeshire
England
PE27 4WY

Tell us how BoilerJuice.com made you happy
Absolutely awful service, the didn’t bother to tell me that the order I had was never going to arrive as they couldn’t get a supplier to deliver.
I waited in all day for Friday delivery. No contact from company. Most delivery companies use mobile phone if they have a query NOT THIS ONE !The Boiler Juice site is most unhelpful...emails get standard it will take days and chat was closed and no phone number on site.After hours waiting on phone to supplier I was promised a call back Monday morning. They failed to call back. I spent half an hour just getting through to be told my site considered unsafe. The driver had not called me and had looked in the wrong place.I would never use this company again. I am left with no heating oil and no apology !Meantime as they have taken over £900 payment up front I will have to fork out to another supplier and wait days for a refund.
Would be nice to get our delivery that was supposed to arrive on the 22nd November (paid extra) now we’ve no oil and a very cold disabled son until Monday (29th) at the earliest … Ordered on the 16th !! Money was taken straight away . False promises of calling me back.. advised to go and get some oil from B&Q until they can get an order out to us .. shocking service !
Spot on as usual
Helpful lorry driver
A superb service at a really good price.
Very good service as lst time customer l will be come back to you
Arrived as promised on the due date.
Oil arrived on time - helpful deliverers. pleased with service thank you.
Quick and easy
Spot on timing and driver was very polite.
always the cheapest and reliable
I was disappointed to find that the delivery driver had spilt oil onto my drive and not had the courtesy to mention it.
Always competitively priced and delivery far earlier than the target date. First class.
As always best prices, very helpful when you contact customer service. Delivery on time and driver respected distance and shut gate when left . Would highly recommend .
Best price, delivery on date promised
A1 service received
quick and efficient ...
Boiler juice gave me a quote ,I accepted the quote ,paid for the oil,recieved acceptance e mail ,following day received a confirmation e mail all good ,then out of the blue they informed me a mistake had been made on the price quoted and I would have to pay a further 200 pounds ,not on, if you made a mistake you should have to stick to the quote you gave and accepted the payment for. Doubt I will use them again.
Still waiting fo r receipt o f delivery’s not left with delivery and not convinced I got 600 litres as not enough space in tank
BoilerJuice.com is rated 3.17 based on 523 reviews