BoilerJuice.com Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read BoilerJuice.com Reviews

About BoilerJuice.com:

From the UK's First Heating Oil Price Comparison Service to the UK's Number 1 Heating Oil Marketplace
Founded in 2004, BoilerJuice was created by a group of friends who wanted to make ordering heating oil easier, cheaper and more convenient.

Over the past 16 years we've grown in size, but our core aim has stayed the same: To help you find the best heating oil price in your area, quickly and easily.

Suite 1 Clare Hall St. Ives Business Park
Parsons Green
St. Ives
Cambridgeshire
England
PE27 4WY

Tell us how BoilerJuice.com made you happy
100 litres not delivered! Check your Tanks! Always like BoilerJuice personally - but beware, if you have an issue with an order, they will not rush to help. You have to chase them constantly calling and emailing to get the same robotic answers from the resolutions team. We had an order of 500litres, only 400litres arrived. Boiler Juice say No there was 500 litres delivered, which is strange because only 400litres arrived at my property.. regardless of how much is gone off the tanker. But BoilerJuice themselves are not interested. Shame really, I liked using them for the past few years.
An order was placed on 28.03.21, payment taken immediately, with a delivery on or before 14.04.21. Have chased several times with no information about when the oil will be delivered. Have received very good service in the past but have to agree with other comments, the deliveries are now unpredictable so unfortunately will not be using their services again. Would ask other people to be aware, is there something going on with boilerjuice that we are not aware of???
Boiler juice use to be amazing but as they've got bigger and if you dont order big amounts of oil you seem to go to the bottom of the pile. My delivery has been delayed by two days but I only discovered this after I contacted them. A friend of mine order after I did and had his delivery four days ago I guess because he order more than I and he only lives five miles up the road!
Good Afternoon, Thank you very much for your feedback, although we are sorry to hear that you feel our service is not as good as you have been used to. Please be assured that our suppliers in no way prioritise deliveries based on the quantity that customers have ordered. It may well be that your friend's order was coming from an alternative supplier to yours. Without looking at both orders it's hard to say for definite, but this seems like the most likely explanation. Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience which may have been caused by the delay to your delivery being made. If we can help any further, please do contact us. We do hope you will consider ordering with us again in the future. Kind Regards Customer Services
We have placed 6 orders with boilerjuice. 2 have been late and two have been short.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear you have not been happy with all the deliveries you have received from our suppliers. Please be assured that any money from under deliveries is placed into your BoilerJuice Tank Account. Having looked at your account, we can see that the funds from your 2 under deliveries have been used as payment towards your next order placed. The funds will always be available for you to withdraw from the account back to your payment card at any time, or leave in the account to use against your next order, the choice is yours. If you are unsure how to withdraw your funds, please do contact us and we will be happy to help you with this. We hope this information is helpful, however if we can assist any further please do contact us. Kind Regards Customer Services
I ordered my oil through Boilerjuice with a delivery date of over 3 weeks. As the last day for delivery neared I ‘tracked my order”. It assured me my order was OK and that it would be delivered on or before the date stated. On the last day the delivery was due I contacted Boilerjuice via their online chat to ensure that the delivery was arriving on that day as my oil was running low. The assistant checked with the oil company and said that it would be with me at the end of the following week - not that day as I had originally been told! I asked if she could see if they could deliver sooner and come back to me. She closed the chat. I went back on the chat a little later hoping that they had contacted the oil company. I spoke with another assistant who told me my contract was with the oil supplier not them, and she closed the chat. My heating, hot water and oven all run on oil. I had to switch the heating off to ensure the oil didn’t run out - which would have caused even more problems. It snowed the next day!! So...... Don’t believe the on or before date you are given for delivery Don’t bother to track your order - this isn’t updated. Don’t think the help chat will help - it wont. Communication - POOR, customer service - POOR, overall experience - POOR.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear your delivery was not completed within the time specified by the supplier, and the subsequent issues with communication around this. As you are aware, the supplier let us know that there was a delay with some deliveries, we really are sorry that your order was affected by this. The suppliers do try their very best to deliver all orders within the expected time, however sometimes delays are unavoidable. We do understand that the key point is around communication, and we are working hard with the suppliers to improve the lines of communication so we can keep our customers as up to date as possible with their orders. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service you received from us on our Live Chat service. This is not the experience that we look to offer our customers so we sincerely apologise for this. This feedback will be passed onto our Customer Services Manager to look into so we thank you for this valuable feedback as it allows us to improve our service moving forwards. Once again please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you & if we can assist you any further, please do contact us. Kind Regards Customer Services
Ordered and paid for fast delivery. 12 days later still no oil. I had txt to say it would be delivered but apparently "the driver ran out of working hours". The customer service is shocking and they just don't want to know. The fact we have a small child and no heating doesn't seem to hit home. Never again.
Good Afternoon, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear your delivery was not completed within the time specified by the supplier, and the subsequent issues with communication around this. The supplier has confirmed that there was a delay with some deliveries, we really are sorry that your order was affected by this. The suppliers do try their very best to deliver all orders within the expected time, however sometimes delays are unavoidable. We do understand that the key point is around communication, and we are working hard with the suppliers to improve the lines of communication so we can keep our customers as up to date as possible with their orders. We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service that you received from our Customer Service Team. Please be assured that we work very hard with the suppliers to obtain information for our customers regarding their deliveries. As it is the suppliers who route and, ultimately, make the deliveries, we do rely on information coming from them to pass onto our customers. As we have said, this is something that we are working hard on with the suppliers to improve. Once again please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you & if we can assist you any further, please do contact us. Kind Regards Customer Services
Very good will use again
We have used BoilerJuice for many years and have always found their service and prices to be excellent. Recently, we have joined their automatic re-ordering service, which again works very well and saves those desperate moments of forgetting to order just before Christmas !
Always happy to deal with you no
Good prices, excellent service, quick and easy, will definitely keep using boiler juice
Can’t fault this company. Plus onward chain very good. This is my 4th order. Yes, I’m very pleased with service provided and will continue to use so long as the price is right!
perfect as expected
Great service, competitively priced, delivered when promised with a minimum of disruption.
Alway good service
Excellent service, once again
Great service, will use again and recommend. Thank you.
Reliable and excellent service
Great service and prices.
Easy website to use, delivery driver friendly, fast efficient service
This was the first time I have used Boiler Juice. I placed the order on line and chose Express Delivery 5 as we were pretty low. The delivery came 3 days ahead of schedule. No fuss. Great experience.
BoilerJuice.com is rated 2.61 based on 370 reviews