Bling Art Reviews

02039507099

info@blingart.co.uk

Unit 10 Legrams Terrace

Tell us how Bling Art made you happy
Can I have new designs as I’m starting to get bored with this brand
Nails stayed on longer than other brands. Prompt delivery and great service.One item was missed and when contacted immediately responded and sent an extra set of nails as part of an offer.
Love , love , love these nails I also purchased some off Amazon previous to buying direct from you. These nails last and last and are hard wearing too! Can we have some more colours though please if possible? I have even recommended them to family and friends who I know have made purchases. Keep them coming and keep up the fab work !
Can’t fault bling art at all and their customer service is fantastic and very helpful.
Nice nails
I love your nails but they do bend very easily I would like them a bit stronger.
Been having mu nails done as long as I can remember by a nail artist. My own nails have not been very strong ton say the least. Been using these nails because of lock-down and my own nails are stronger and growing. Do not know if I am going back to the nail stylist. Only thing, think the glue could be a little better but love love the nails.
Great nails and quick delivery
Very pleased with these nail. Easy to put on and remove. Thank goodness for these while in lockdown.
These are the best false nails. Love them.
È la prima volta che uso unghie finte, le ho trovate ottime! Semplici da applicare è molto resistenti.
Started off by ordering these from amazon and then decided to look on actual website. Love all the different choices. Delivery is very fast as well.
It will be perfect if u have production of toe nails.
I used Bling Art nails for few years and love the quality, thickness & design. The size fits perfectly well on me & looking forward for more squoval new design.
Excellent service and the nails look fantastic every time - only company I would highly recommend for false nails
Love these nails + fast delivery
Great Product x
I have used these nails for the last 12 months, and they are by far the most superior brand dor for quality and value in the market.
The choice of styles, shapes and colours is vast and I have NEVER been disappointed.
I used to buy via Amazon, but now order direct from the supplier, as they do 3 for 4 deals!
Fantastic quality and they look great. Really long lasting and hard wearing. Great product.
Fantastic value for money and extremely quick service
Bling Art is rated 4.66 based on 35 reviews