Bling Art Reviews

02039507099

info@blingart.co.uk

Unit 10 Legrams Terrace

Tell us how Bling Art made you happy
Love these nails. Many compliments!
The nails are excellent. Please can we have more colours in the ovals.
Great service and selection. Delivered quickly. Highly recommended
Horrible delivery 2 of 8 boxes are missing! The nails are cut out disgusting! The website is terrible made ! It is a complete nightmare and I will never order it again!
Love all the nails but could do with more colours and designs . Excellent quality and look just as good as salon nails
Extremely good value for money
I have several different sets of bling art nails and I absolutely love them. They are the best false nails I have ever had and they stay on for weeks. I clean , garden and do also sorts with my nails on and they are so tough. I do wish there was more colours and designs though as I’m slowly getting through them all🤪 I have even recommended them to family and friends who I know have made purchases . Keep them coming please !!
Ich habe die bestellte Ware nie erhalten und meine Emailnachfragen wurden nicht beantwortet. Ich bin super unzufrieden. Das ist kein Service
Estupendas quedan genial !!
El vendedor excelente y entrega rápida!!las aconsejo
Very quick delivery and nails as described
Love Bling Art nails ! Best I’ve ever used . Could do with a few more designs and colours though
Nails exactly as advertised, really fast delivery 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Can I have new designs as I’m starting to get bored with this brand
Nails stayed on longer than other brands. Prompt delivery and great service.One item was missed and when contacted immediately responded and sent an extra set of nails as part of an offer.
Love , love , love these nails I also purchased some off Amazon previous to buying direct from you. These nails last and last and are hard wearing too! Can we have some more colours though please if possible? I have even recommended them to family and friends who I know have made purchases. Keep them coming and keep up the fab work !
Can’t fault bling art at all and their customer service is fantastic and very helpful.
Nice nails
I love your nails but they do bend very easily I would like them a bit stronger.
Been having mu nails done as long as I can remember by a nail artist. My own nails have not been very strong ton say the least. Been using these nails because of lock-down and my own nails are stronger and growing. Do not know if I am going back to the nail stylist. Only thing, think the glue could be a little better but love love the nails.
Great nails and quick delivery
Bling Art is rated 4.57 based on 47 reviews