Bling Art Reviews

info@blingart.co.uk

Unit 10 Legrams Terrace

Tell us how Bling Art made you happy
Absolutely love them
Brilliant nails and very quick delivery
Bought as a present
The fit is excellent
I absolutely love Bling Art Nails! They have such a great selection of shapes, colours, and designs to choose from. I receive compliments all the time about how great my nails look and never hesitate to recommend Bling Art Nails. I know quite a few of my friends have now tried them as well. Lastly, and very important, they provide excellent customer service if you have a question or concern. 5 Stars from me.
Excellent service and great value for money
Wrong color has been delivered!
Es ist alles super gelaufen.
Kann ich auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen.
Good service, free delivery with a reasonable delivery time!
in the beginning I was very satisfied with the price quality ratio. the last order has never been shipped. And they do not respond to all the emails I have sent. and getting my money back is not that easy either. i wouldn't buy more here. if something goes wrong, they are nowhere to be reached and getting the money back is very difficult
I love bling art. I cannot recommend them enough. Great prices, fast delivery n quality nails
Beautiful nails!
Love these, Fast delivery. Highly recommend
Best stick on nails I have ever tried - and that is saying something!!! So great in fact that after testing 2 different shapes, I bought 4 boxes of the short version. My natural nails are so protected that they are even growing & not breaking immediately. Just fantastic! Highly recommend. OK I gushed but I LOVE this brand!!! Best “confinement find” of 2020. #bestfalsenails #bestconfinementfind
I don’t bother with any other brand anymore because Bling Art are THE best! Given half a chance to talk about my nails I always recommend Bling Art. I have many compliments too.
These oval nail tips are my go to false nails. I buy the 360 plain nails and then paint them with my own varnish. The pack lasts ages and whilst I don't use every size, I have quite big nails, so the larger sizes get used up first. My only criticism is that the glue whilst being very good, can't be used constantly because the end clogs up. Maybe something to look at?
Fantastic quality. Best nails I have purchased and I have already ordered some more and will be buying from here all of the time.
Highly recommended 👍
Bling art nails are lovely abs long lasting nails but I’m bored with the colours and designs now . New colours and designs are needed for me to keep purchasing them.
Bling Art is rated 4.57 based on 69 reviews