Bling Art Reviews

02039507099

info@blingart.co.uk

Unit 10 Legrams Terrace

Tell us how Bling Art made you happy
I absolutely love Bling Art Nails! They have such a great selection of shapes, colours, and designs to choose from. I receive compliments all the time about how great my nails look and never hesitate to recommend Bling Art Nails. I know quite a few of my friends have now tried them as well. Lastly, and very important, they provide excellent customer service if you have a question or concern. 5 Stars from me.
Excellent service and great value for money
Es ist alles super gelaufen.
Kann ich auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen.
I love bling art. I cannot recommend them enough. Great prices, fast delivery n quality nails
Beautiful nails!
Love these, Fast delivery. Highly recommend
Best stick on nails I have ever tried - and that is saying something!!! So great in fact that after testing 2 different shapes, I bought 4 boxes of the short version. My natural nails are so protected that they are even growing & not breaking immediately. Just fantastic! Highly recommend. OK I gushed but I LOVE this brand!!! Best “confinement find” of 2020. #bestfalsenails #bestconfinementfind
I don’t bother with any other brand anymore because Bling Art are THE best! Given half a chance to talk about my nails I always recommend Bling Art. I have many compliments too.
Fantastic quality. Best nails I have purchased and I have already ordered some more and will be buying from here all of the time.
Highly recommended 👍
THE best artificial nails out there. I get so many compliments about my nails and where do I have them done..... Great value for money because 1 box gives me 2 complete sets of nails. Wouldn’t wear anyone else’s nails now.
This nail are great! They’re not to long , not to short either. Perfect.
Love these nails. Many compliments!
The nails are excellent. Please can we have more colours in the ovals.
Great service and selection. Delivered quickly. Highly recommended
Love all the nails but could do with more colours and designs . Excellent quality and look just as good as salon nails
Extremely good value for money
I have several different sets of bling art nails and I absolutely love them. They are the best false nails I have ever had and they stay on for weeks. I clean , garden and do also sorts with my nails on and they are so tough. I do wish there was more colours and designs though as I’m slowly getting through them all🤪 I have even recommended them to family and friends who I know have made purchases . Keep them coming please !!
Estupendas quedan genial !!
El vendedor excelente y entrega rápida!!las aconsejo
Bling Art is rated 4.54 based on 65 reviews