Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

Got this for my brother who has bone cancer he has gone down hill very quickly
What can I say but.......
Wow what a difference in 24 hrs going from shuffling down in dumps
To a guy walking and our side for 4 hrs
He is a different person
What ever this juice is
FANTASTIC
Many thanks from the Pugh Family
Keep up the great work
CHRIS will be ordering in a few weeks
Have sent him all the details
Glad we found you x
This was AMAZING to read. Thanks so much!
Hi,

I am so so grateful to have been introduced to Blessed CBD. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia and many more health issues. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia almost 4 years ago. I kept getting prescribed all sort of medicines from anti depressants and sleeping pills to very strong pain killers and muscle relaxants.

Unfortunately Nothing worked and all I was experiencing was side affects which eventually made the situation worse. I started taking Blessed CBD roughly a couple of months ago after my sons finally convinced me and the results left me very pleasantly surprised.

Firstly, the pain from my Fibromyalgia has been extremely relieved which is massive for me, along with that I’ve noticed when taking the oil before bed, it helps me to have a restful sleep too. I recommend CBD oil and Blessed’s products, they have helped me dramatically!
I have peripheral neuropathy ongoing for the past 15 years and as it became gradually more debilitating was seeking alternatives to the usual Gabapentin / Lyrica etc..and if anyone suffers from this uncomfortable and utterly miserable problem they will understand that any type of relief is extremely welcoming....
I researched CBD and was very sceptical about its use, even speaking to my GP... However was willing to try it, initially buying from you 1000mg about a month ago and am just coming to the last drops so bought 1800mg, Your product has changed my life enormously making the constant nerve pain I suffer daily in my feet so much more manageable, and for that I cannot thank you enough. The relief far out-ways the initial taste, but stick with it.

Arthur.
Your product has made such a difference in my life. I almost never write reviews but for this I had to. I started using it in January to manage anxiety and within a couple of weeks I started to see a real difference. Now it also helps with sleep - I've upped my daily dose to 10 drops of the 1000mg at night, and I am finally getting deep, long sleep. Thanks for staying open during this time, and for the next-day delivery. Be safe, stay well and God bless. -Sonia
I didn’t want to post on the board as my anxiety is a private matter however, I have been suffering very badly from anxiety for nearly 15 years. It hit me like a train from nowhere and basically ruined my life – big statement and true.

I don’t want to count my chickens but I have gone two days without anti-anxiety medications - 2 days might sound like nothing for a lot of people but trust me this is massive for my life.

Only 2 days I know but WOW, what the hell is this this stuff – if this continues this will have helped me in ways you could not imagine.
I purchased the CBD oil 1000mg and have been using it for about a week. I definitely notice a difference when using this product. Its like the absence of the anxious feelings/thoughts. I was worried it would make me tired but not at all. My sleep quality has improved the last few nights and I expect that to continue. I have never tried another brand so I can’t compare but I felt confident based on other reviews and their customer service which is GREAT. I had a few questions and got lengthy thorough responses within a few hours. Right now I’m taking 2 drops in the morning and 2 at night, adjusting if needed if I’m feeling more or less anxious. The taste isn’t amazing but it goes away quickly and you don’t taste it while it’s under your tongue. If you have any questions or hesitations definitely message them!
This oil has been amazing my body feels 10 years younger last week I struggled to walk to the end of my street without my knee and lower leg buckling with arthritic pain and fibromyalgia and my back so weakened with nerve pain due to loss of muscle because of cancer and systemic lupus disease. I had always kept myself fit and walked for miles climbed the Ben's love nothing more than to reach the top of a munro like Ben lomond after the cancer everything seemed to attack me at the one time I felt old and broken I am on so many painkillers and they are just not working for me so I decided to try cbd oil I found blessed cbd on the list for best companies in the UK blessed cbd was rated number 1 and am I so glad I found this within a week I am walking 10 km a day and doing half hour of palates on top of that I feel amazing my pain has all gone its controlled and I have my life back.

I'm gonna start walking some hills and by the summer I will be in the highlands again thank you so much blessed best move I have ever made in fact I recommended blessed to 2 of my friends and they have also ordered oil.
I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank you for how much your products have helped with my anxiety & sleeping over the last few months. I started suffering from anxiety & insomnia back in January, which I have never experienced before and was very difficult - I was very against trying the normal anti-anxiety medication prescribed by my GP given all the side effects you hear about. I decided to try CBD oil from a high-street chain initially; and had some success, which is what led me to research more and find your website and products which have undoubtedly helped further. I can only thank you and your team for the speedy delivery, even during a global pandemic which has meant my sleep and anxiety has not been hindered at all - amazing!
Just a quick message to let you know how much of a difference your product has made during these difficult times. I was very impressed by the faster than fast delivery on my first order. It was the 500mg, now I can’t wait to try the popular 1000mg. I suffer with PTSD after an incident a couple of years ago and your product has made a great difference to my sleep and overall mental health, despite whats going on in the world right now. Shame it goes quite fast! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.
To the Blessed team.

I just wanted to thank you for creating your CBD oil, I have suffered with arthritis and anxiety for many years and tried all kinds of prescription and herbal remedies with limited success until I discovered CBD oil. I initially bought a different brand from the high street and saw a slight improvement in my symptoms especially my Arthritis pain. It was enough to make me actually research the available products and that process led me to you. I was sceptical (despite reviews) that your product would make that much difference to the shop bought equivalent but I thought it was worth a try as a one off. I was really shocked at what a difference your oil actually made not only with my arthritis but I have never slept so well! Amidst all the chaos at the moment I actually ran out last week and immediately saw a difference in my pain levels so more proof of how beneficial it has been. In short I have been converted and hope I never have to go without it again!
So thank you for making something that has provided a little less suffering for me and I’ve no doubt lots of other people. What a fantastic product...I just hope my next bottle arrives soon!!

Best wishes, stay safe

Jessica
Hi there I have been using your 1000mg cbd oil and what wonderful stuff!!!!! I suffer from general and social anxiety disorder and depression and this is the first thing in over 10 years that has helped so a big thank you to you all for selling such a great product!!
I would like to say thank you for both confirming this has been dispatched and for such a quick turnaround (only ordered on previous day).

Furthermore, I want to say thank you for how much detail you have put into your website and how intuitive it is, as there's so many question marks I have relating to this product, but you seem to have answered those without me having to do so much research....it really is a minefield out there with the amount of CBD products on the market.

Reading your reviews its clear why your product is the market leader!

I really hope this product benefits me as it does for some of your most grateful customers.

Keep up the good work!
Dear Blessed CBD

Thank you for providing such a quick delivery. I ordered 500mg CBD oil on Saturday and it arrived on Tuesday. Beautifully packaged too.

I have only been using the oil for just under a week and have already noticed that my sleep has started to improve. I’m excited to see the benefits of CBD over the next few weeks.

Thank you Blessed CBD.
Vicki
I cannot tell you how much this product has changed my life since using it. I decided to go for the maximum strength due to suffering from high anxiety and panic attacks. After the first use, I noticed a difference straight away. It eased the horrible symptoms away and gave me almost an overall calming feel. I wasn’t expecting for the effect to be so immediate and work as well as this. To be honest I’ve been blown away. It’s my little angel in a bottle right now. I have even got some of my friends to try who suffer with similar symptoms and some who suffer with insomnia. They reported the same. My sister in law never sleeps more than 4 hours and on her first night of trying it, she had the best night sleep in years! Not only is this product the best out there, the customer service is amazing. I had a slight issue with the bottle and contacted Sarah. She sorted my issue within an hour and replaced the product to arrive the next day! No quibbles! Who does that nowadays! I cannot recommend this product or company enough. If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would give it 10! Believe me when I say, this product could change your life. I’m so happy 😊
I purchased the 500mg CBD oil and it has helped to no end with my anxiety and sleep issues. I had tried many different self-help methods before and I only wish that I had come across this earlier. It's made me feel like I can take back control of my life. My mood has improved and when I go to bed I'm no longer having a dozen different thoughts bouncing around my head. I urge anyone who has issues with anxiety to give this a try. The service is also incredible and I've never felt more looked after as a customer. Thanks again Blessed CBD, I wish I could explain just how much you have helped me.
This CBD oil is the best I have ever had. I currently reside in Australia and ordered some CBD oil from the USA because I was waking up all night. That really didn’t help at all. I was heading back to the UK for a holiday to see my parents and after careful review I ordered some from Blessed. I would now never use another brand as this does exactly what I want it to do. It makes me sleep and i awake feeling fantastic. And not only that I’ve now found I can order it to be sent to my home in Australia. All I can say is I’m winning. And Blessed please don’t stop doing an amazing job.
Thanks Sarah. That’s great news. I’m really enjoying your oil, it’s helping a lot with my anxiety. Can’t wait to write a great review and can completely understand why so many people are. I’ll be able to enjoy my holiday and rekindling family ties without getting extremely anxious. I’m just amazed at the differ in myself, after years of anti anxiety medication, although I’m still taking it it’s still not sunk in that I’ve found something that I could possibly be able to stop taking pharmaceuticals. Anyhoo, it’ll all be going in my review. God bless to all at blessed and have a wonderful Xmas! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙😁
hi Sarah. my feedback as promised. I take the 1800MG CBD oil and have had great results reducing my anxiety and sleeping problems. I take 2 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the evening. Would definitely recommend to others without hesitation 👍
I regularly have social anxiety attacks where my throat clogs up and my heart beats intensely fast making me struggle to breathe. I have tried everything except pharmaceuticals, and out of everything (except pharmaceuticals) CBD has shown me the best results. SAD fucks life hard and I just feel blessed to be able to afford a blessing.
Thankyou so much Sarah & the team for this wonderful cbd oil. Works a treat, for my depression & anxiety.
After a long research into cbd oil, i requested lab results & from ther i decided to buy from blessed, i recieved oil next day 🙏 Its helped me in many ways, less anxious, more settled & calm.
Best customer service, would highly recommend.
Glad you're happy!