Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

I have been using Blessed CBD for the past two weeks. I have used various other brands in the past including home-made CBD oils and unfortunately this is the first time I feel absolutually nothing. This is also the most I have ever spent on the product... I have slowly been increasing my dosage every few days and still nothing. As I have chronic back pain CBD is key to being able to get through the day. I'm very disappointed.
Got this for my brother who has bone cancer he has gone down hill very quickly
What can I say but.......
Wow what a difference in 24 hrs going from shuffling down in dumps
To a guy walking and our side for 4 hrs
He is a different person
What ever this juice is
FANTASTIC
Many thanks from the Pugh Family
Keep up the great work
CHRIS will be ordering in a few weeks
Have sent him all the details
Glad we found you x
This was AMAZING to read. Thanks so much!
Hello to all the blessedcbd family. Thankyou for having such a great product. This will be my second purchase. Gone to the 1000mg now. I researched best cbd oil and done a lot of review search and your the best. I wojt be going anywhere else and have advised people who could do with it to also purchase from you.

I recently broke my 14 year habit with cannabis as it was making me have horrible depressing thoughts and this stuff has helped me through it big time. 10/10 rating.

The dreams though..why do you get such vivid dreams from it? Not complaining, just curious.

Again, thanks for being you :)
Hi,

I'm sure you get hundreds of messages responding to your products that have helped people with their conditions, but I am so serious when I say, thank you.

This email is hard for me to write as I don't normally open up to strangers, let alone a company, but I feel a strong urge to let you guys know how I feel after being 'blessed' by you.

Cut a long, very long story short; years ago, I was a normal guy without any health problems, then everything changed from 2016.

My mother got cancer, my Grandma died and I got a serious infection which resulted in surgery.

Since then, things have not been the same. I was known as the guy who made people happy, making everyone laugh.

Now, I struggle to put on this false persona as if everything is OK, mainly due to my chronic pain that has been going on for a very long time now. After my surgery, which was to remove my appendix, chronic pain developed.

Little things that are simple such as sitting down causes discomfort for me. I look at others who are healthy and normal like I used to be and can't help but feel jealous I'm not that person anymore.

My Father has supported me in endless specialist appointments at my local hospital, which ends up in frustration, as my specialists don't seem to help me.

Night after night I sit at my laptop doing in-depth research about chronic pain trying my best to find something that will change me for the better.

I've spent thousands over the years on natural herb remedies, equipment for special exercises, and even items to help with meditation.
My girlfriend who I live with helps me out too, we look through pages on google, which often ends in tears as it reminds me of what's happening to me and the situation that I'm in, she often cries too as she's upset for me. Then we snap out of it and try to think positive, my god it's exhausting, compared to how I was as a healthy young man.

Then we came across CBD oil and of course, after trying hundreds of other proposes miracles, that did not work, we were like, yeah, sure...
After research for organic highest quality CBD oil in the UK, your company came up as number 1, so I thought, it's worth a shot, I'll try almost anything to help me out.

When I received the 500mg oil, I squeezed a few drops under my tongue and waited...

It was like a scene from a movie...after 5 minutes I realized my pain had vanished, my heart rate went up with excitement, my eyes glazed over as I looked at my partner, she didn't know what was going on. I said...I think my pain has actually gone, like, actually...gone.

There may have been a few swear words involved, with happiness of course.

I went for a long walk in the sun holding her hand, looking around smiling like some weirdo, taking in all the small details of nature.
As soon as I feel my pain start to creep back in, I take some more drops.

I just go silent and feel this warm fuzzy feeling inside that I've found something that actually helps with pain.

So, I went a little mad and planned to order a lot more. I've recently ordered the 1000mg and topical cream.

I will spread the word for you in Newcastle so that more people are aware of your company/products.

Warm regards,
Ryan.
After my girlfriend bought me a bottle of your 1800mg tincture for chronic back pain following multiple spinal fusions, I literally could not believe the efficacy. I am a skeptic by nature, but the results were beyond denial. It has allowed me to come off of opiates and has improved my quality of life. I'm now getting to the end of my bottle and need more, but the lockdown hit me hard and am not keen to spend any more than absolutely necessary. Is there any way that I could potentially make a saving, maybe by ordering multiple bottles at once? Anything would really help me out.

Best, Ben.
Hi,

I am so so grateful to have been introduced to Blessed CBD. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia and many more health issues. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia almost 4 years ago. I kept getting prescribed all sort of medicines from anti depressants and sleeping pills to very strong pain killers and muscle relaxants.

Unfortunately Nothing worked and all I was experiencing was side affects which eventually made the situation worse. I started taking Blessed CBD roughly a couple of months ago after my sons finally convinced me and the results left me very pleasantly surprised.

Firstly, the pain from my Fibromyalgia has been extremely relieved which is massive for me, along with that I’ve noticed when taking the oil before bed, it helps me to have a restful sleep too. I recommend CBD oil and Blessed’s products, they have helped me dramatically!
I didn’t want to post on the board as my anxiety is a private matter however, I have been suffering very badly from anxiety for nearly 15 years. It hit me like a train from nowhere and basically ruined my life – big statement and true.

I don’t want to count my chickens but I have gone two days without anti-anxiety medications - 2 days might sound like nothing for a lot of people but trust me this is massive for my life.

Only 2 days I know but WOW, what the hell is this this stuff – if this continues this will have helped me in ways you could not imagine.
I've tried other cbd products mainly from Holland and Barretts and didn't really get the hype around it , it sort of took the edge off my anxiety very slightly but not enough to warrant the cost , I'm only 5 days in with my new blessed cbd and I'm delighted, more than that I'm over the moon. My first try I got this feeling of just pure relaxation and I've had the best 3 nights sleep for as long as I remember.
It seems to just take that edge off , I use alcohol for this usually but I'm sick of feeling terrible in the morning, with this blessed cbd i feel great in the morning and sleep better, like deeper if that makes sense , as I say I'm only 5/6 days in but I feel I may have found something very special and I'm no longer dreading the future , I just wanted to thank you, great product.
I just want to send you a quick message to let you know how I’ve been getting on with your CBD oil. I’ve been using it for nearly 4 weeks now and the results already are having a huge beneficial impact on my mind and body which is leading me to have a much more enjoyable life. My anxiety levels have gone down drastically and my overall mood is much much better! I have been feeling high levels of anxiety since I have been 13 I am now 22 so I really didn’t think there was a way out but luckily for me I found blessed cbd. Once again I’m very happy that the product has had such a positive impact on my life.
I wanted to contact you to let you know about my experience with your 1000mg cbd oil for pain. You will see that I have been taking it on and off for a few months for anxiety and sleeplessness and have previously let you know how impressed I was with the product.

I injured my back a few days ago and otc painkillers were not helping much. I woke this morning to such bad pain it brought tears to my eyes. After taking 4 drops (20mg) of the cbd oil my pain was virtually gone within 10 minutes! I couldn’t believe it.

People are so quick to contact a company when they are unhappy with a product or service, that I felt it only right to contact you again to let you know how happy I am with this oil for not only my sleep and anxiety issues, but now for my pain. I have recommended you to a number of family members who have chronic pain- hopefully it might work for them as well.

Thanks again
I was recently advised to use cbd oil for symptoms of anxiety,stress and insomnia (especially after finishing late shifts in the ED)so I decided to give it a go and bought the 1000mg strength a few weeks ago .
It has been life changing. The bedtime palpitations have reduced greatly &I can now fall asleep within 20-30 mins without waking up several times at night. I only need to use 3-4 drops per night. I have used it in the day time as well & I find myself feeling more chilled and calmer.
A while ago,I was prescribed antianxiety meds as well as a beta blocker for palpitations which I only used for 1 week as i hated the side effects ,but the cbd oil had no side effects whatsoever. My mood swings have improved and I feel like I've just opened the door onto a new me .
I'm so glad I took the advice to use cbd oil as I was previously scared and resistant to use it with all the negative publicity about cannabis etc.
Thank you blessedcbd !
Kindest regards
Hi I just wanted to send some feedback in regards to the recent purchase of 1000mg cbd oil.

After suffering really bad with PTSD, anxiety and depression and every other remedy failing, including a high dose of anti depressants this oil is amazing, within the first day taking it, the difference is a godsend, never in my life did I think I would be so calm and anxiety free.My back pain has also disappeared. I would just like to say a huge Thankyou the drops have literally changed my life over night 🌈 ❤
Here's my review:

I love Blessed CBD oil. I have tried several products on the market and this one is by far the most effective. I have been struggling with anxiety and insomnia for a long time now but Blessed has eased that anxiety and helped me sleep better. Reasonably priced and very fast delivery too!
I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank you for how much your products have helped with my anxiety & sleeping over the last few months. I started suffering from anxiety & insomnia back in January, which I have never experienced before and was very difficult - I was very against trying the normal anti-anxiety medication prescribed by my GP given all the side effects you hear about. I decided to try CBD oil from a high-street chain initially; and had some success, which is what led me to research more and find your website and products which have undoubtedly helped further. I can only thank you and your team for the speedy delivery, even during a global pandemic which has meant my sleep and anxiety has not been hindered at all - amazing!
Just a quick message to let you know how much of a difference your product has made during these difficult times. I was very impressed by the faster than fast delivery on my first order. It was the 500mg, now I can’t wait to try the popular 1000mg. I suffer with PTSD after an incident a couple of years ago and your product has made a great difference to my sleep and overall mental health, despite whats going on in the world right now. Shame it goes quite fast! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.
I cannot tell you how much this product has changed my life since using it. I decided to go for the maximum strength due to suffering from high anxiety and panic attacks. After the first use, I noticed a difference straight away. It eased the horrible symptoms away and gave me almost an overall calming feel. I wasn’t expecting for the effect to be so immediate and work as well as this. To be honest I’ve been blown away. It’s my little angel in a bottle right now. I have even got some of my friends to try who suffer with similar symptoms and some who suffer with insomnia. They reported the same. My sister in law never sleeps more than 4 hours and on her first night of trying it, she had the best night sleep in years! Not only is this product the best out there, the customer service is amazing. I had a slight issue with the bottle and contacted Sarah. She sorted my issue within an hour and replaced the product to arrive the next day! No quibbles! Who does that nowadays! I cannot recommend this product or company enough. If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would give it 10! Believe me when I say, this product could change your life. I’m so happy 😊
I purchased the CBD oil 1000mg and have been using it for about a week. I definitely notice a difference when using this product. Its like the absence of the anxious feelings/thoughts. I was worried it would make me tired but not at all. My sleep quality has improved the last few nights and I expect that to continue. I have never tried another brand so I can’t compare but I felt confident based on other reviews and their customer service which is GREAT. I had a few questions and got lengthy thorough responses within a few hours. Right now I’m taking 2 drops in the morning and 2 at night, adjusting if needed if I’m feeling more or less anxious. The taste isn’t amazing but it goes away quickly and you don’t taste it while it’s under your tongue. If you have any questions or hesitations definitely message them!
hi Sarah. my feedback as promised. I take the 1800MG CBD oil and have had great results reducing my anxiety and sleeping problems. I take 2 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the evening. Would definitely recommend to others without hesitation 👍
I have been spreading the word and I have my 83 year old mother on your cream as no painkillers help so fingers crossed this will relieve some pain.
I am delighted with my drops and I ordered 500mg 3 months supply as it has helped me tremendously and is giving me a new life.
It sounds corny but its true. I have lived with depression my whole life and the last few years have been very much in my mind a pointless existence. The last week since I received my 1st order has been a joy. Just to not have my mind racing and to be obsessed with my own feeling is such a release.
I feel blessed, I really do.
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
Rachel
When I was told I had cancer that was controllable but not curable, in other words terminal, I asked my oncologist if CBD Oil would help, he said yes but get the best you can afford, so I did and it has! So far I have had none of the usual chemo side effects, feel so well it's not true, long may this continue. I have also started my 11 year old Labrador on 2-3 drops a day, too early to comment on her but I would like to think her joints don't seem so stiff, update to follow. The service and support I have had from the company has also been superb, very prompt.
Blessed CBD is rated 4.80 based on 297 reviews