Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

Hello to all the blessedcbd family. Thankyou for having such a great product. This will be my second purchase. Gone to the 1000mg now. I researched best cbd oil and done a lot of review search and your the best. I wojt be going anywhere else and have advised people who could do with it to also purchase from you.

I recently broke my 14 year habit with cannabis as it was making me have horrible depressing thoughts and this stuff has helped me through it big time. 10/10 rating.

The dreams though..why do you get such vivid dreams from it? Not complaining, just curious.

Again, thanks for being you :)
I have been using Blessed CBD for the past two weeks. I have used various other brands in the past including home-made CBD oils and unfortunately this is the first time I feel absolutually nothing. This is also the most I have ever spent on the product... I have slowly been increasing my dosage every few days and still nothing. As I have chronic back pain CBD is key to being able to get through the day. I'm very disappointed.
I ordered the highest strength cbd oil 1800mg for my wife. She has an autoimmune disease, suffers badly with migraines, insomnia & many other conditions. She’s been taking 4-6 drops a day for a month now. She was originally sceptical & didn’t believe it would have any noticeable benefit. For the first couple of weeks she didn’t notice much difference she persevered. Last night she asked me if I could order some more. I Asked her why & she said that it helps her to sleep, I had noticed she had be sleeping a lot better to. It appears to me that it’s also helping her anxiety as well. I have just ordered her 6 months supply & I consider it money well spent. My advice to anyone considering blessed cbd would be buy a bottle & consistently take it for a month to see the benefit. I’d also try some meditation to. Alternatively you can just get someone to read my long boring review to get you away with the fairies!
I've tried other cbd products mainly from Holland and Barretts and didn't really get the hype around it , it sort of took the edge off my anxiety very slightly but not enough to warrant the cost , I'm only 5 days in with my new blessed cbd and I'm delighted, more than that I'm over the moon. My first try I got this feeling of just pure relaxation and I've had the best 3 nights sleep for as long as I remember.
It seems to just take that edge off , I use alcohol for this usually but I'm sick of feeling terrible in the morning, with this blessed cbd i feel great in the morning and sleep better, like deeper if that makes sense , as I say I'm only 5/6 days in but I feel I may have found something very special and I'm no longer dreading the future , I just wanted to thank you, great product.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to yourselves and all the staff.

My husband has been taking your drops for the last couple of months and I have seen a huge improvement in his mental health.

As a veteran of the Afghan war he was suffering with PTSD on top of an already fragile mind. Adding on to this the COVID lockdown it was the worst I have ever seen him, however having taken initially the 500mg and now the 1000mg drops I have seen him transform into an entirely different person.

Thank you.
I have been suffering terrible depression and anxiety and intermittent sleep tried 3 different medications from doctors to no avail made me worse doctor suggested try cbd oil I had tried your 500mg before again to no avail which you refunded me in full (brilliant) within a couple of days of taking the 1000mg oil like a new man was reluctant at 1st as in ongoing recovery for drink and drugs (nearly 3 yrs clean sober) depression lifted anxiety virtually gone sleep better even to the point of going back to work after 3 months off going to purchase 3 months supply as soon as paid and some gummies and recommend to any friends and family thank you so much if you give us a link will leave ace review (any nice discount codes appreciated 😬) and again thanks so much
I have been spreading the word and I have my 83 year old mother on your cream as no painkillers help so fingers crossed this will relieve some pain.
I am delighted with my drops and I ordered 500mg 3 months supply as it has helped me tremendously and is giving me a new life.
It sounds corny but its true. I have lived with depression my whole life and the last few years have been very much in my mind a pointless existence. The last week since I received my 1st order has been a joy. Just to not have my mind racing and to be obsessed with my own feeling is such a release.
I feel blessed, I really do.
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
Rachel
Hi,

I'm sure you get hundreds of messages responding to your products that have helped people with their conditions, but I am so serious when I say, thank you.

This email is hard for me to write as I don't normally open up to strangers, let alone a company, but I feel a strong urge to let you guys know how I feel after being 'blessed' by you.

Cut a long, very long story short; years ago, I was a normal guy without any health problems, then everything changed from 2016.

My mother got cancer, my Grandma died and I got a serious infection which resulted in surgery.

Since then, things have not been the same. I was known as the guy who made people happy, making everyone laugh.

Now, I struggle to put on this false persona as if everything is OK, mainly due to my chronic pain that has been going on for a very long time now. After my surgery, which was to remove my appendix, chronic pain developed.

Little things that are simple such as sitting down causes discomfort for me. I look at others who are healthy and normal like I used to be and can't help but feel jealous I'm not that person anymore.

My Father has supported me in endless specialist appointments at my local hospital, which ends up in frustration, as my specialists don't seem to help me.

Night after night I sit at my laptop doing in-depth research about chronic pain trying my best to find something that will change me for the better.

I've spent thousands over the years on natural herb remedies, equipment for special exercises, and even items to help with meditation.
My girlfriend who I live with helps me out too, we look through pages on google, which often ends in tears as it reminds me of what's happening to me and the situation that I'm in, she often cries too as she's upset for me. Then we snap out of it and try to think positive, my god it's exhausting, compared to how I was as a healthy young man.

Then we came across CBD oil and of course, after trying hundreds of other proposes miracles, that did not work, we were like, yeah, sure...
After research for organic highest quality CBD oil in the UK, your company came up as number 1, so I thought, it's worth a shot, I'll try almost anything to help me out.

When I received the 500mg oil, I squeezed a few drops under my tongue and waited...

It was like a scene from a movie...after 5 minutes I realized my pain had vanished, my heart rate went up with excitement, my eyes glazed over as I looked at my partner, she didn't know what was going on. I said...I think my pain has actually gone, like, actually...gone.

There may have been a few swear words involved, with happiness of course.

I went for a long walk in the sun holding her hand, looking around smiling like some weirdo, taking in all the small details of nature.
As soon as I feel my pain start to creep back in, I take some more drops.

I just go silent and feel this warm fuzzy feeling inside that I've found something that actually helps with pain.

So, I went a little mad and planned to order a lot more. I've recently ordered the 1000mg and topical cream.

I will spread the word for you in Newcastle so that more people are aware of your company/products.

Warm regards,
Ryan.
When I was told I had cancer that was controllable but not curable, in other words terminal, I asked my oncologist if CBD Oil would help, he said yes but get the best you can afford, so I did and it has! So far I have had none of the usual chemo side effects, feel so well it's not true, long may this continue. I have also started my 11 year old Labrador on 2-3 drops a day, too early to comment on her but I would like to think her joints don't seem so stiff, update to follow. The service and support I have had from the company has also been superb, very prompt.
I just want to send you a quick message to let you know how I’ve been getting on with your CBD oil. I’ve been using it for nearly 4 weeks now and the results already are having a huge beneficial impact on my mind and body which is leading me to have a much more enjoyable life. My anxiety levels have gone down drastically and my overall mood is much much better! I have been feeling high levels of anxiety since I have been 13 I am now 22 so I really didn’t think there was a way out but luckily for me I found blessed cbd. Once again I’m very happy that the product has had such a positive impact on my life.
I didn’t want to post on the board as my anxiety is a private matter however, I have been suffering very badly from anxiety for nearly 15 years. It hit me like a train from nowhere and basically ruined my life – big statement and true.

I don’t want to count my chickens but I have gone two days without anti-anxiety medications - 2 days might sound like nothing for a lot of people but trust me this is massive for my life.

Only 2 days I know but WOW, what the hell is this this stuff – if this continues this will have helped me in ways you could not imagine.
Got this for my brother who has bone cancer he has gone down hill very quickly
What can I say but.......
Wow what a difference in 24 hrs going from shuffling down in dumps
To a guy walking and our side for 4 hrs
He is a different person
What ever this juice is
FANTASTIC
Many thanks from the Pugh Family
Keep up the great work
CHRIS will be ordering in a few weeks
Have sent him all the details
Glad we found you x
This was AMAZING to read. Thanks so much!
I received a 1000mg bottle for Christmas. I'm a chronic back pain sufferer and usually take pain killers most days, with considerable pain and stiffness in the morning and evening especially. It's 10 days later and I've not had any pain killers. This worked for me by alieviating pain from the first dose. Stiffness is much reduced. I haven't had to be in bed by 9pm as before, just to lie down. I haven't had any of the headaches I usually experience from tension. Walking the dogs I find myself walking with more confidence and faster. No side nor I'll effects to date. This is all hugely positive and suprising for me and is making a much needed and wished for difference to my day to day life. I am looking forward to what I might be able to achieve if this carries on, not least to be able to do my prescribed stretches without tears. Genuinely life changing in my case. I hope it helps you too.
This is the third time that I buy CBD oil for a very close relative who has been using the oil with success since May 2020 to keep anxiety at bay. This person was in very dark places before as medicines were not working. In May we tried to think outside the box and give CBD oil a try, with the psychiatrist permission. The situation improved slowly but surely, and now life is much better.
Wow!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I honestly didn’t expect it it work so well I purchased the 500mg bottle and have been using 3 drops 3 times a day for the last week and the effect is incredible!
I suffer with anxiety which has been at its peak recently with lockdown happening and after I’ve taken it I just feel a wave of relaxation come over me and can feel my body and mind unwinding. It’s helped me so much, I’ve been drinking less because I don’t feel so stressed and am losing weight because I’m not eating my feelings. I feel like a better, happier mum with so much more energy and I’m so happy with my purchase! Thank you
This CBD Oil should be called Blessed Miracle Oil.!!!

I am 65 years old. My Brother bought me a bottle of the 500mg cbd oil on Tuesday for insomnia.
Besides insomnia, I have been suffering from pain on one side of my head for over 2 yrs.
6 months ago, my doctor referred me for a brain scan which I'm waiting for an appointment. Have been taking pain killers for this. I also l had a terrible toothache to the extent that the side of my face was swollen with a lump bigger than a 50p piece. I could only open my mouth just a quarter of its capacity .
I was also suffering with hip pains due to Sacroiliitis and was also in pain as a result of this on Tuesday.

I received my bottle of Blessed CBD Oil about 1pm on Tuesday and took 2 drops. I took another 2 drops later on. Hours later, I fell asleep like a baby.

Lo and Behold, when I woke up, the 1st thing I noticed was that there was no toothache, I felt my face and the lump on my face has shrunk by 95%, the hip pain disappeared, no headache, felt very refreshed and at Peace without any pain whatsoever !!! It's hard to describe the feeling unless you have been there and back. It's like waking up in a different World! !

This oil should in honesty be called Blessed Miracle Oil !!
I THANK GOD For HIS WONDERFUL PROVISIONS and for this Company!

Just wished the price was much lower as I can not afford to buy this by myself. Thankfully, my Brother has promised to take care of my future supplies !!

I highly recommend this Blessed CBD Oil for deep refreshing sleep and for all kinds of pain.
Hi Blessed CBD family,

I bought the CBD oil for my mum, she suffers with varying health conditions and with this comes chronic pain. Painkillers don’t work and the side effects mean a very limited quality of life - pain or the horrific side effects? She has been using the oil for a couple of weeks and she is like a different person. She can move freely, she sleeps, she can socialise without fading into the background - she is pain free!!! My mum just phoned me to say how good she feels and I’m so happy for her. The work you are doing is amazing and I can’t thank you enough!

I have my mum back.

Love.
I wanted to contact you to let you know about my experience with your 1000mg cbd oil for pain. You will see that I have been taking it on and off for a few months for anxiety and sleeplessness and have previously let you know how impressed I was with the product.

I injured my back a few days ago and otc painkillers were not helping much. I woke this morning to such bad pain it brought tears to my eyes. After taking 4 drops (20mg) of the cbd oil my pain was virtually gone within 10 minutes! I couldn’t believe it.

People are so quick to contact a company when they are unhappy with a product or service, that I felt it only right to contact you again to let you know how happy I am with this oil for not only my sleep and anxiety issues, but now for my pain. I have recommended you to a number of family members who have chronic pain- hopefully it might work for them as well.

Thanks again
Honestly the best CBD oil I have tried in. the UK.
My only complaint is the price. It is a premium product (that works) but affordability could be better. Just my honest feedback guys.
After my girlfriend bought me a bottle of your 1800mg tincture for chronic back pain following multiple spinal fusions, I literally could not believe the efficacy. I am a skeptic by nature, but the results were beyond denial. It has allowed me to come off of opiates and has improved my quality of life. I'm now getting to the end of my bottle and need more, but the lockdown hit me hard and am not keen to spend any more than absolutely necessary. Is there any way that I could potentially make a saving, maybe by ordering multiple bottles at once? Anything would really help me out.

Best, Ben.