Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Got this for my brother who has bone cancer he has gone down hill very quickly What can I say but....... Wow what a difference in 24 hrs going from shuffling down in dumps To a guy walking and our side for 4 hrs He is a different person What ever this juice is FANTASTIC Many thanks from the Pugh Family Keep up the great work CHRIS will be ordering in a few weeks Have sent him all the details Glad we found you x
This was AMAZING to read. Thanks so much!
This CBD oil is the best I have ever had. I currently reside in Australia and ordered some CBD oil from the USA because I was waking up all night. That really didn’t help at all. I was heading back to the UK for a holiday to see my parents and after careful review I ordered some from Blessed. I would now never use another brand as this does exactly what I want it to do. It makes me sleep and i awake feeling fantastic. And not only that I’ve now found I can order it to be sent to my home in Australia. All I can say is I’m winning. And Blessed please don’t stop doing an amazing job.
Thankyou so much Sarah & the team for this wonderful cbd oil. Works a treat, for my depression & anxiety. After a long research into cbd oil, i requested lab results & from ther i decided to buy from blessed, i recieved oil next day 🙏 Its helped me in many ways, less anxious, more settled & calm. Best customer service, would highly recommend.
Glad you're happy!
Wow. Only used two drops for 3 days for my arthritis and already I can feel the benefit. I'm on the 500mg to start. As an added bonus its completely lifted me out of my depression. Today I woke up with mild stiffness rather than agony and happy?!! Amazing. Thoroughly recommend.
Love it! Thanks for the review 😊
I've been using this almost every day for the past 2 weeks for my anxiety and insomnia. It keeps me functioning normally throughout the day and at night I can sleep better than before. Their support was also very nice and surprisingly helpful (I say surprisingly because a lot of the companies I dealt with in the UK had mediocre customer support). I definitely recommend giving Blessed CBD a try!
That's so great to hear, thanks so much!
Blessed CBD has helped me control my symptoms of anxiety. Highly recommend for anyone struggling with this, worth a try imo. Kinda pricey but worth the cost.
Hey, thanks for the review!
My delivery took 2 days instead of 1 day! But the quality of the product appears to be good compared to others I have tried. Customer support is helpful but there needs to be better transparency on the shipping. Next day delivery should mean 1 day delivery and not 2!
Thanks for the review! Sorry about the delay with shipping - it was completely unexpected on our end and shouldn't happen again.
I have been so fascinated with CBD recently that I decided to try Blessed CBD. I suffer from very severe muscle spasms that are unpredictable and get very painful sometimes. Till date I have been using my prescribed medication but the unwanted side effects such as the headaches and drowsiness was starting to put me off. I found Blessed CBD on Google and decided to give them a try. Ordering what I needed was straight forward, and my order was delivered in 24 hours just like they promised. The packaging is simple and plain. They provide a nice little envelope with instructions on dosages and then the rest is up to you to figure out. I wish they sent out a booklet or something with more information about CBD. Here is the best part. Although my spasms have not gone away completely, they have become far less painful and actually manageable now. My husband is surprised (he did not believe in CBD) and he has placed an order for himself. A pleased customer, but please focus more on educating the customers.
Hey, this was a very detailed review and we appreciate it! Thanks so much, and please do come back and let us know how you get on! ❤️
After trying different medications for my severe anxiety this has worked better than I hoped anything could even do. Thank you.
Thank you too! ☺️