Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Just wanted to give you some personal feedback. My mother in law started using your CBD cream for some back pain she's been struggling with for years. We tricked her and didn't say anything about CBD. She called us just now and told us it stopped the day she started using the cream. You have yourself a customer for life now ๐Ÿ˜Š
After trying probably 10 different brands of cbd i come across blessed, i ordered the 1000mg, its by far the best cbd ive used. I work in construction, helps with aches and pains, also been sleeping better. Chuffed with this product.
This CBD oil is the best I have ever had. I currently reside in Australia and ordered some CBD oil from the USA because I was waking up all night. That really didn’t help at all. I was heading back to the UK for a holiday to see my parents and after careful review I ordered some from Blessed. I would now never use another brand as this does exactly what I want it to do. It makes me sleep and i awake feeling fantastic. And not only that I’ve now found I can order it to be sent to my home in Australia. All I can say is I’m winning. And Blessed please don’t stop doing an amazing job.
Thanks Sarah. That’s great news. I’m really enjoying your oil, it’s helping a lot with my anxiety. Can’t wait to write a great review and can completely understand why so many people are. I’ll be able to enjoy my holiday and rekindling family ties without getting extremely anxious. I’m just amazed at the differ in myself, after years of anti anxiety medication, although I’m still taking it it’s still not sunk in that I’ve found something that I could possibly be able to stop taking pharmaceuticals. Anyhoo, it’ll all be going in my review. God bless to all at blessed and have a wonderful Xmas! ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜
hi Sarah. my feedback as promised. I take the 1800MG CBD oil and have had great results reducing my anxiety and sleeping problems. I take 2 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the evening. Would definitely recommend to others without hesitation ๐Ÿ‘
I regularly have social anxiety attacks where my throat clogs up and my heart beats intensely fast making me struggle to breathe. I have tried everything except pharmaceuticals, and out of everything (except pharmaceuticals) CBD has shown me the best results. SAD fucks life hard and I just feel blessed to be able to afford a blessing.
Hi Sarah and family, Just wanted to provide some positive feedback after receiving my first BlessedCBD order today. I’ve used a different brand of CBD over the last 9 months or so, but decided to look around and see if there were better alternatives. This led me to BlessedCBD and I was immediately impressed by the quality of your presentation, the clarity of your reasons for why CBD is an effective supplement (with references to actual research - bravo!) and reassurances over the growing and manufacturing process you use. The presentation of the product itself is fantastic and I was very pleased to receive it this morning - complete with a copy of the certificate of analysis and small information booklet. The oil itself is pleasant to use, too, of course! Thank you for the effort you’ve put into making an excellent brand; I look forward to staying with you as a repeat customer for many months to come! Hope you have an excellent Christmas and the business is doing well, as it deserves to. Thanks again.
I have been using the product for over a week now so i am happy to give you some feedback. My reason for purchasing is due to anxiety which i have suffered with most of my adult life. I never expected a miracle cure but I am very impressed with the results from using the oil so far. I have been using the oil at night, two drops under my tongue seems to do the trick. I find the oil helps me fall asleep but not stay asleep however that is more than likely my own fault (drinking fluids too late). Overall i have found my mood has completely transformed on certain days; i feel more upbeat and much less worried about trivial issues.
We are so lucky to have heard from someone using Blessed CBD that it helped them, as their recommendation has meant less pain for my husband and to see him being able to walk further, not being so short tempered, has been such a bonus. We haven't tried any other oils, so glad we got it right first time. Thank you Blessed CBD for the product and quick delivery.
Hi, just to let you know that I think your Premium CBD Oil 1000mg is great. I ordered it a month or so again having tried a different CBD oil to very little effect. Having researched yours I decided to give it a try. I have suffered with lower back and nerve pain down my legs for about 8 months now due to bulging discs in my lumbar and sacral spine. Within 2-3 weeks of use, I was absolutely thrilled to notice that my pain was significantly reducing. I used to be unable to sleep on my side due to pain and took regular paracetamol and naproxen. I don’t take painkillers now, just your amazing CBD oil - approx 40mg a day. I’ve just ordered a 3 month supply but wanted to say how impressed I was. The taste is a little unpleasant but nothing I can’t cope with especially as it’s made me feel so much better! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
I bought the most expensive CBD oil from Hempura and Endoca and didnt feel any difference. Waste of time and money. Then I bought Blessed CBD 1000mg and noticed a massive difference after just 2 days. Very pleased with my purchase and lovely support from Sarah all round x
this cbd oil works well for my sons epilepsy and is well worth the £35 every month. we have tried everything from expensive pills to physio but nothig has worked as well as the cbd. thankyou. zara x
AMAZING! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you Blessed CBD. Great packaging, clear instructions and helpful support from Sarah. My new favorite CBD oil brand in the U.K. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the kind words!
For the first time in god knows how long I have been able to sleep the full night without waking up and feeling anxious. This oil almost feels too good to be true. Great fast service thanks
That's wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for sharing your review!
Very fast delivery. I placed my order at around 3pm on Monday and was surprised to see the postman arrive with my package the very next morning. The oil has so far helped with my fibromyalgia and sleep, will report back in few weeks with another update.
Love it. Thanks for the review!
Thankyou so much Sarah & the team for this wonderful cbd oil. Works a treat, for my depression & anxiety. After a long research into cbd oil, i requested lab results & from ther i decided to buy from blessed, i recieved oil next day ๐Ÿ™ Its helped me in many ways, less anxious, more settled & calm. Best customer service, would highly recommend.
Glad you're happy!
Got this for my brother who has bone cancer he has gone down hill very quickly What can I say but....... Wow what a difference in 24 hrs going from shuffling down in dumps To a guy walking and our side for 4 hrs He is a different person What ever this juice is FANTASTIC Many thanks from the Pugh Family Keep up the great work CHRIS will be ordering in a few weeks Have sent him all the details Glad we found you x
This was AMAZING to read. Thanks so much!
Very impressed with both the company and the CBD oil. I had ordered the 500mg strength but as this was not available I was upgraded free of charge to the 1000mg strength. I suffer with fibromyalgia and cancer-related pain and this oil keeps my pain under control and means I can walk and enjoy life. Without hesitation I recommend Blessed and this oil.
Love it, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I cant believe how good this CBD is compared to other brands Ive tried. Very impressed thank you.
Thanks! We do our best ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am taking Blessed CBD oil for a variety of different reasons. Mostly joint pain, anxiety and mild depression. This oil makes me feel calmer and more focussed but my only complaint is the taste of the oil, not the best. But it works and I would definitely recommend!
Thanks so much!