Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

I've been sleeping better after taking the CBD. 5 drops 30 min bed time and my sleep is a bliss. Much prefer this to smoking canabbis!
Great to hear - thanks! 😊
Been trying BlessedCBD for 8 days now and at first thought I was experiencing a placebo effect but definitely not the case. My anxiety has definitely improved. Only problem is I'm running through the oil too fast :(
Thanks for the review!
This CBD oil works very well for my anxiety, best one I have tried to date. It is a premium product though and my delivery took 3 days instead of 1 as they promised. Apart from this I am happy with my purchase.
Thanks for the review!
I'm very new to using CBD oils but I've found the 1000mg really helpful for my Crohns. Customer service is very knowledgable and friendly, will definitely be back for more. What needs improving: more product options and telephone support please.
Thanks for the review and feedback. We have some exciting things planned for the future! 😉
Quite good for my anxiety but just a little pricy
Thanks so much for your review!
Thanks for the review!
Tried this CBD oil to treat my arthritis. The 500mg CBD oil did not work for me at all. I was told to try the 1000mg and it managed to reduce my pain level. Only issue is the 1000mg is £70
Thanks for the review!
I'm a Pharmacy student using this for my final year in Uni to handle with stress and sleep. The first week of using it produced no results whatsoever but after increasing my dosage I am starting to notice a difference with my sleep quality. I think I've found the right dose amount so let's see how this works for me over the next few weeks. Customer support is excellent. Price could be better (student pricing please?)
Thanks for the review and feedback!
decent cbd oil, some days i sleep like a baby but it doesnt appear to be working every night. not a huge fan of the oil so would like it if there were capsules or edibles instead to buy
Thanks for the review! We're currently only producing the CBD oils.
Works well for my sleep, just a bit pricey
Thanks for the review!
One of the better CBD Oils I've tried in Scotland. Better than Holistic Hemp. Only complaint is the delivery which took 2 days (website says next day delivery).
Thanks for the kind words! Sorry about the delay with shipping. We had a last minute, totally unexpected mix-up with our regular courier (DPD). We've taken measures to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thanks for your understanding ❤️
Since taking this CBD oil I am sleeping better and am experiencing less arthritic pain. Price is a bummer.
That's wonderful to hear, glad to know our CBD oil is helping!
Sarah is helpful and answers questions promptly. My order took 2 days to arrive, although I was promised next day delivery. Can’t comment on the quality of the product yet as I only just received it today.
Thanks for the review - please let us know how you get on!
My delivery took 2 days instead of 1 day! But the quality of the product appears to be good compared to others I have tried. Customer support is helpful but there needs to be better transparency on the shipping. Next day delivery should mean 1 day delivery and not 2!
Thanks for the review! Sorry about the delay with shipping - it was completely unexpected on our end and shouldn't happen again.
I was told Id get next day delivery but my order took 2 days. I was told to take 4 drops in morning and again at night for anxiety and sleep. My sleep has not improved yet but my anxiety has gotten better during the day time. Its only been 2 days since taking it so I will wait a while longer
Thanks for the review! Sorry about the delay with shipping - we had some totally unexpected and last minute difficulties, but all sorted now!
Customer Support: Really exceptional customer support from Blessed CBD. Sarah is genuinely a nice person to speak to and at no point was she pushy or trying to be salesy. Shipping Speed: 24 hours. Could not get better than this. Product Quality: Excellent. I am using the 500mg CBD oil for my arthritis and taking half a dropper 3 times a day is taking my pain level from severe to very mild which is excellent. I have not been able to get this sort of relief with other products so I am satisfied. Price: Quite expensive considering I am using this 3 times a day. Sarah told me the bottle will last 30 days but I think it will only last 2 or 3 weeks. Please provide some discounts for returning customers. Johanne
Hey - thanks so much for the detailed review. Our tinctures should last approx 30 days depending on usage. I personally use it twice a day (morning and night) and it usually lasts just under 30 days. We have a very high-quality product here, so we won't be running too many discounts or offers. If you're happy with the results from our CBD oil, please consider purchasing a multi-pack (3 or 6 months) which allows you to save a bit of money in the process.
The product arrived as promised, thank you. I can’t comment on the quality as I have not seen any improvements yet.
Thanks for the feedback!
Very great product works for my sleep at night, but doesn't look like the product will last as long as 30 days. Maybe 3 weeks (I use it 3 times a day)
Hey, thanks for the review! Our tinctures should last approx 30 days if used twice a day.
Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't expect wonders or immediate relief for a serious condition. I've tried different CBD products before for my anxiety and I've been so frustrated because none of them really worked. My GP told me not to expect wonders so I wasn't too bothered. A friend of mine let me take a few drops from BlessedCBD and I noticed a better sleep that night. I decided to order and have been taking the product for about 10 days now and my sleep has noticeably improved. The only downside is the bottle is a little small so you need to keep your dosage consistent and not go overboard.
Thanks for the review! CBD works differently for everyone, so it's a matter of trying it out and experimenting with different dosages.
Thanks for the review. It's important to be realistic about your expectations with CBD. Many people believe it to be a "miracle drug" which is not the case. CBD works differently for everyone, so it's a matter of trying it out and finding the sweet spot.
no wonder these guys are always sold out. i missed out on their first batch but managed to place my order on the second drop. i have been using the product for 3 days now and i can notice my sleep has improved. so far pretty decent. my advice is to make more with each batch so that potential customers are not left waiting for long
Thanks for the kind words! We do our best to produce higher quantities with every batch, but we're a small family run business so we're doing the best we can until we can invest into scaling our operations.
I have been so fascinated with CBD recently that I decided to try Blessed CBD. I suffer from very severe muscle spasms that are unpredictable and get very painful sometimes. Till date I have been using my prescribed medication but the unwanted side effects such as the headaches and drowsiness was starting to put me off. I found Blessed CBD on Google and decided to give them a try. Ordering what I needed was straight forward, and my order was delivered in 24 hours just like they promised. The packaging is simple and plain. They provide a nice little envelope with instructions on dosages and then the rest is up to you to figure out. I wish they sent out a booklet or something with more information about CBD. Here is the best part. Although my spasms have not gone away completely, they have become far less painful and actually manageable now. My husband is surprised (he did not believe in CBD) and he has placed an order for himself. A pleased customer, but please focus more on educating the customers.
Hey, this was a very detailed review and we appreciate it! Thanks so much, and please do come back and let us know how you get on! ❤️
Blessed CBD is rated 4.69 based on 165 reviews