Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

I have been using the product for over a week now so i am happy to give you some feedback. My reason for purchasing is due to anxiety which i have suffered with most of my adult life. I never expected a miracle cure but I am very impressed with the results from using the oil so far. I have been using the oil at night, two drops under my tongue seems to do the trick. I find the oil helps me fall asleep but not stay asleep however that is more than likely my own fault (drinking fluids too late). Overall i have found my mood has completely transformed on certain days; i feel more upbeat and much less worried about trivial issues.
We are so lucky to have heard from someone using Blessed CBD that it helped them, as their recommendation has meant less pain for my husband and to see him being able to walk further, not being so short tempered, has been such a bonus. We haven't tried any other oils, so glad we got it right first time. Thank you Blessed CBD for the product and quick delivery.
Hi, just to let you know that I think your Premium CBD Oil 1000mg is great. I ordered it a month or so again having tried a different CBD oil to very little effect. Having researched yours I decided to give it a try. I have suffered with lower back and nerve pain down my legs for about 8 months now due to bulging discs in my lumbar and sacral spine. Within 2-3 weeks of use, I was absolutely thrilled to notice that my pain was significantly reducing. I used to be unable to sleep on my side due to pain and took regular paracetamol and naproxen. I don’t take painkillers now, just your amazing CBD oil - approx 40mg a day. I’ve just ordered a 3 month supply but wanted to say how impressed I was. The taste is a little unpleasant but nothing I can’t cope with especially as it’s made me feel so much better! Thank you 😊
I bought the most expensive CBD oil from Hempura and Endoca and didnt feel any difference. Waste of time and money. Then I bought Blessed CBD 1000mg and noticed a massive difference after just 2 days. Very pleased with my purchase and lovely support from Sarah all round x
this cbd oil works well for my sons epilepsy and is well worth the £35 every month. we have tried everything from expensive pills to physio but nothig has worked as well as the cbd. thankyou. zara x
AMAZING! 😊
Thank you Blessed CBD. Great packaging, clear instructions and helpful support from Sarah. My new favorite CBD oil brand in the U.K. 👍
Thanks for the kind words!
For the first time in god knows how long I have been able to sleep the full night without waking up and feeling anxious. This oil almost feels too good to be true. Great fast service thanks
That's wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for sharing your review!
Very fast delivery. I placed my order at around 3pm on Monday and was surprised to see the postman arrive with my package the very next morning. The oil has so far helped with my fibromyalgia and sleep, will report back in few weeks with another update.
Love it. Thanks for the review!
Thankyou so much Sarah & the team for this wonderful cbd oil. Works a treat, for my depression & anxiety. After a long research into cbd oil, i requested lab results & from ther i decided to buy from blessed, i recieved oil next day 🙏 Its helped me in many ways, less anxious, more settled & calm. Best customer service, would highly recommend.
Glad you're happy!
Got this for my brother who has bone cancer he has gone down hill very quickly What can I say but....... Wow what a difference in 24 hrs going from shuffling down in dumps To a guy walking and our side for 4 hrs He is a different person What ever this juice is FANTASTIC Many thanks from the Pugh Family Keep up the great work CHRIS will be ordering in a few weeks Have sent him all the details Glad we found you x
This was AMAZING to read. Thanks so much!
Very impressed with both the company and the CBD oil. I had ordered the 500mg strength but as this was not available I was upgraded free of charge to the 1000mg strength. I suffer with fibromyalgia and cancer-related pain and this oil keeps my pain under control and means I can walk and enjoy life. Without hesitation I recommend Blessed and this oil.
Love it, thanks! 😊
I cant believe how good this CBD is compared to other brands Ive tried. Very impressed thank you.
Thanks! We do our best 😊
I am taking Blessed CBD oil for a variety of different reasons. Mostly joint pain, anxiety and mild depression. This oil makes me feel calmer and more focussed but my only complaint is the taste of the oil, not the best. But it works and I would definitely recommend!
Thanks so much!
Excellent experience ordering CBD oil with Blessed CBD. Products are really high quality. The CBD oil has a strong taste that took me some time to get used to but I'm so glad I've persisted as I have noticed a positive difference. I have started using CBD oil to help with my fibromyalgia, TMJ and degenerative spinal conditions. I have felt that my pain is less and more manageable now plus I'm sleeping better. I've also noticed a difference to my acne prone skin which has significantly calmed down since I started taking the oil everyday. This company was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad they did as I will be doing the same to others. The service is quick and effortless with my product arriving the day after I ordered - would highly recommended ordering with Blessed CBD.
Wonderful to hear. Thanks so much!
Hi lovely Blessed CBD, Just a quick note to say thank you SO much for such a quality product. I tried several brands before Blessed and it’s by far the best for benefit, taste and value. I love it! It has supported me through a difficult emotional time, my anxiety levels are consistently better and when I wake in the night a couple of drops helps me get back to sleep almost immediately. I raved about it so much I brought a bottle for my Mum who struggled with Lupus and sleep, and the first night she slept deeply and for 3 more hours. So, a huge heartfelt thank you for the product and also for a brilliant purchasing and customer experience.
GREAT REVIEW! Thanks so much 😊
Before trying Blessed CBD I tried Hempura and Provacan both which didn't work at all. Thankfully Blessed CBD has been working as I hoped and my sleep and chronic pain has improved. Still quite early but already noticing better changes to my symptoms compared to the other brands I tried. 5 stars.
Thanks for the kind words!
This is now my all time favorite CBD oil. Sarah was very helpful before I made my purchase and she spent alot of time helping out to find the best product for me. I suffer from anxiety, depression and also get constant pain in my joints and the 1800 mg oil has done the trick. Getting my dosage correct took some trial and error but with Sarahs kind help I now get great results. Thanks Sarah x
AMAZING! 😊
Blessed CBD is the only oil in the UK that Ive tried that has helped with my lower back pain. I take 10 drops split 4, 4, 2 and it has really made a difference. I have herniated disks and my lower back is very painful especially as I work at an office job. So happy I have been able ot find the relief I expected from CBD. I love the 1 day shipping too. Good work Blessed CBD, keep it up
Thank you so much!
My first purchase from Blessed CBD has been extremely positive. Good quality CBD oil at a fair price and most of all I am noticing some very positive results already. My only suggestion is a 30ml bottle size please!
Great to hear. Thanks for the suggestion!
After searching the internet for a while looking for a CBD oil I chose to try Blessed CBD, so glad I did! I ordered the 500mg oil, it arrived next day and well packaged, great first impression. After a couple of days using it I noticed a big difference in how I feel both mentally and physically. I have now got to the end of my bottle and wanted to order again but was unsure whether to order the higher dosage bottle so I emailed CBD and Sarah got back to be quickly with advice that helped me make an informed decision, bottle ordered, done! Thank you Sarah and Blessed CBD, you have a lifelong customer 😁👍
Wonderful - thanks so much!
Blessed CBD is rated 4.68 based on 158 reviews