Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Blessed CBD 5 star review on 17th July 2019
Nikki
More Photos & Videos
I am really impressed with Blessed cbd. The oil is perfect quality - couldn't have asked for better. I had a small issue with the functionality of my bottle which I am sure is an anomaly, and after informing customer service about this recieved a replacement straight away which I did not expect. I will be buying my cbd from this company from now onwards - thank you Blessed cbd!
I don’t really know what would have happened if I hadn’t found Blessed CBD when I did. I got hit with a big trauma and things were looking bleak. I find these products to be somewhat miraculous.

The cream alleviates pain almost instantly, and the oil has been a saviour for me when I was completely desperate. I can’t metabolise general mood-affecting drugs prescribed by doctors, and all other natural alternatives I tried made me feel so drugged and drowsy that it was antagonising. Within the first single drop of the oil (I use the lowest strength), fear and vigilance melted away without making me groggy or giving me any negative effects. As the days continue, it’s now working on the physical side of things - relieving various sites of inflammation across my body from my back to my hands to my stomach. I’d tried CBD oil of a different brand, and it did absolutely nothing.

So Blessed CBD, you have literally changed my life…sending immense gratitude from myself and my husband! Thank you thank you!
I have been using Blessed CBD for the past two weeks. I have used various other brands in the past including home-made CBD oils and unfortunately this is the first time I feel absolutually nothing. This is also the most I have ever spent on the product... I have slowly been increasing my dosage every few days and still nothing. As I have chronic back pain CBD is key to being able to get through the day. I'm very disappointed.
Hi I just wanted to send some feedback in regards to the recent purchase of 1000mg cbd oil.

After suffering really bad with PTSD, anxiety and depression and every other remedy failing, including a high dose of anti depressants this oil is amazing, within the first day taking it, the difference is a godsend, never in my life did I think I would be so calm and anxiety free.My back pain has also disappeared. I would just like to say a huge Thankyou the drops have literally changed my life over night 🌈 ❤
Here's my review:

I love Blessed CBD oil. I have tried several products on the market and this one is by far the most effective. I have been struggling with anxiety and insomnia for a long time now but Blessed has eased that anxiety and helped me sleep better. Reasonably priced and very fast delivery too!
I would highly recommend Blessed Balm.

I have had chronic back pain for about 30 years and have managed it with exercise and various creams and lotions over the years with varying degrees of success. I tried Blessed Balm a couple of months ago and OMG.. it’s amazing. I really can’t tell you what a difference it has made. It starts working very quickly and lasts pretty much all day. It really has made a massive difference to my quality of life as I’m in less pain now which means I move better and sleep better. Out of all the different topicals that I have used, this is by far the best.
I have used a few DBD oils up to now, and they didnt do much, so tired Blessed Oil ,wow after the first 2/3 days its great for my arthritis,and back pain, i cant believe how quick it works, i am just going to order more , from a first class company, who care about there customers,and really good customer care service, thank you for helping my pain relief,
Good Morning Sarah
Just wanted to email you the amazing results of taking your oils, so didn't notice any different for the first couple of days so i tweaked the dose up and oh my gosh what a difference i have gone from hardly being able to walk round the house ( terrible arthritis in both feet ) and general aches in all joints due to wear and tear and old age. The only way i can explain it is i felt like my whole body was unwinding i didn't realise i was so tense and taught, i must have been like that for years, now i feel calm tranquil and so free of pain its fantastic, hopefully it will continue to build in the body and the last of the pains will go, they have been there for a long time so probably will take time to ease. I can't recommend your product enough, so happy.
Warmest wishes
Susan Wiseman
Hello,

I have recently made a six month supply purchase of your 1800mg dosage and I would like to say how fantastic this product is. I’ve been suffering with anxiety on and off for six years and recently, a nasty flare up has prompted me to start taking Blessed CBD. I have managed to regain control and get back to enjoying life all whilst taking a supplement which has proven health benefits.

Like anything, this is not a miracle worker but along with a strong mentality and perseverance over time, there is a reason this is top of the market for CBD and massively helps with everyday life.

Will be buying this for a longtime to come 👏👏👏

Regards

Matt
My 500mg arrived today the packaging of the product is top level I was surprised, I have only used one dose so far but I can tell already this is more potent compared to others I’m going to be recommending this to family and friends.
This oil has been amazing my body feels 10 years younger last week I struggled to walk to the end of my street without my knee and lower leg buckling with arthritic pain and fibromyalgia and my back so weakened with nerve pain due to loss of muscle because of cancer and systemic lupus disease. I had always kept myself fit and walked for miles climbed the Ben's love nothing more than to reach the top of a munro like Ben lomond after the cancer everything seemed to attack me at the one time I felt old and broken I am on so many painkillers and they are just not working for me so I decided to try cbd oil I found blessed cbd on the list for best companies in the UK blessed cbd was rated number 1 and am I so glad I found this within a week I am walking 10 km a day and doing half hour of palates on top of that I feel amazing my pain has all gone its controlled and I have my life back.

I'm gonna start walking some hills and by the summer I will be in the highlands again thank you so much blessed best move I have ever made in fact I recommended blessed to 2 of my friends and they have also ordered oil.
Hi guys

Just to let you know I've enjoyed using your products so much. During this lockdown its helped me ease stress and anxiety and made me so much happier. I first bought the low dose one and used about 5/7 drops a day and lasted so long about a month so well worth the money. I am trying the next one up now and see how it goes. Thanks again and keep up the good work 👏
This is my 3rd order with blessed just want to say thank you. I've been through many trials and tribulations over the years and this is the best I have felt mentally and physically in a long time
thank you for the CBD oil that I received, really happy with the product and will be coming back for more when finished, thanks again .
To the Blessed crew.

Your BLESSED CBD OIL has been a God send during this strange time #covid 19.
It's helped me and other family members sleep better at night.
We will continue to use it in future.

Many thanks,
Al.
I have received your CBD oil today. I have taken my first dose and the feeling it gave me is fantastic! It makes me feel in touch with myself, my spirit and my consciousness are aligned. I am grounded, relaxed, calm and focused. I feel a deep connection to the Cosmos. The pain I have felt in my back is mostly gone. This is an amazing product and I am entirely grateful for it. Thank you so much. I can't wait to use it in the future. I really couldn't have gotten myself a better birthday present :)
I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank you for how much your products have helped with my anxiety & sleeping over the last few months. I started suffering from anxiety & insomnia back in January, which I have never experienced before and was very difficult - I was very against trying the normal anti-anxiety medication prescribed by my GP given all the side effects you hear about. I decided to try CBD oil from a high-street chain initially; and had some success, which is what led me to research more and find your website and products which have undoubtedly helped further. I can only thank you and your team for the speedy delivery, even during a global pandemic which has meant my sleep and anxiety has not been hindered at all - amazing!
I would like to thank you all at Blessed
for your absolutely fantastic product
I have tried over ten different hemp oil
ones of all strengths(not very good)
I have now used your product for less than a week.And the difference In my well-being plus my sleeping of which I have had difficulty with for a long time My anxiey and sleep has already improved drastically for the better.
I have recommended a few of my friends to Blessed who I'm sure will also benefit
On top of all that the service,advice
Plus the super fast delivery.THANK.YOU ALL AT BLESSED.
Just a quick message to let you know how much of a difference your product has made during these difficult times. I was very impressed by the faster than fast delivery on my first order. It was the 500mg, now I can’t wait to try the popular 1000mg. I suffer with PTSD after an incident a couple of years ago and your product has made a great difference to my sleep and overall mental health, despite whats going on in the world right now. Shame it goes quite fast! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.
Having only recently tried this product I was surprised at what a difference it has made to my wellbeing in such as short period of time. I purchased this product after suffering with chronic pain for many years. Blessed CBD has helped with lessening the extent to which I feel it and has helped with my mental health more than I thought it would. This is a product I have and will continue to recommend.
Blessed CBD is rated 4.76 based on 228 reviews