Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

Hi there. well you people are the real deal aren't you. I had a small droplet an hour ago. Probably didn't need as much as I had actually. and I only had a very small amount at the end of the dropper. I work with dementia it's a very stressful job. and bizarrely I joked to somebody's family that oh I wish I could just put some cannabis in their pot of tea. After getting to know them they are the same age as me. In there 50s and they have had similar life experiences. They told me about your company and said that you are genuine and give them a try. I have been searching cbd sites for a couple of years. After reading lots of stuff about companies. saying that the stuff didn't work. I was a bit dubious to be honest with you. as I used to smoke cannabis in my youth. I am aware of the great effects of cannabis and THC in particular. and I wanted something to help me with my arthritis. I'm already feeling the benefits of one droplet. I will only use it as required. Although I am interested in the rest of your products. Now I know that you guys are the real deal. I shall probably be after some capsules and some cream at some point. Thank you so much. now I have found your company I hope that you continue for a long long long long time.
Thanks for your email. I started taking it on Friday & have experimented with the times & amounts of drops I take each day. Yesterday I took most of the drops at bedtime, as you suggested. My ability to get off to sleep has vastly improved already. Last night I put my light out just after midnight & fell asleep quickly. In recent months I've been unable to sleep until between 2 & 5am - so that is a huge improvement in just a few days. I also feel calmer during the day. I like the flavour too, very clean & earthy.

Looking forward to experiencing continued benefits in the future.

Thank you so much for your response & this fantastic natural product! I would much rather use this than the temazepam I've been prescribed, but have been reluctant to use!
I have been spreading the word and I have my 83 year old mother on your cream as no painkillers help so fingers crossed this will relieve some pain.
I am delighted with my drops and I ordered 500mg 3 months supply as it has helped me tremendously and is giving me a new life.
It sounds corny but its true. I have lived with depression my whole life and the last few years have been very much in my mind a pointless existence. The last week since I received my 1st order has been a joy. Just to not have my mind racing and to be obsessed with my own feeling is such a release.
I feel blessed, I really do.
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
Rachel
I've tried other cbd products mainly from Holland and Barretts and didn't really get the hype around it , it sort of took the edge off my anxiety very slightly but not enough to warrant the cost , I'm only 5 days in with my new blessed cbd and I'm delighted, more than that I'm over the moon. My first try I got this feeling of just pure relaxation and I've had the best 3 nights sleep for as long as I remember.
It seems to just take that edge off , I use alcohol for this usually but I'm sick of feeling terrible in the morning, with this blessed cbd i feel great in the morning and sleep better, like deeper if that makes sense , as I say I'm only 5/6 days in but I feel I may have found something very special and I'm no longer dreading the future , I just wanted to thank you, great product.
I introduced myself to CBD oil in 2019 to reduce pain and inflammation in my legs and knees due to long term degradation following an active life playing soccer and other sports. I was astounded at how quickly the relief occurred, the pain literally faded away over 24 hours or so. The pain came back earlier this year when my weight increased during a period of lock down whilst I was stuck in the Middle East during the Covid 19 plandemic. On my return to UK 15 August 2020 I found your site on line and decided to order a small phial of CBD oil. It worked just the same as the original doses I took last year with the added advantage I knew how many drops to take and at what frequency during any 24 hour period.
I would like to say there are a number of things I love about your product

1. Your delivery is always next day which I love
2. You give tracking which is nice
3. I saw that the delivery to me was £7 and you didn't charge extra for it
4. You have very good packaging and packaging standards, I like how even the box it's sent in has its branding on it, as a marketer I appreciate it
5. I don't know a better CBD than yours

Keep up the great work!
When I was told I had cancer that was controllable but not curable, in other words terminal, I asked my oncologist if CBD Oil would help, he said yes but get the best you can afford, so I did and it has! So far I have had none of the usual chemo side effects, feel so well it's not true, long may this continue. I have also started my 11 year old Labrador on 2-3 drops a day, too early to comment on her but I would like to think her joints don't seem so stiff, update to follow. The service and support I have had from the company has also been superb, very prompt.
I just want to send you a quick message to let you know how I’ve been getting on with your CBD oil. I’ve been using it for nearly 4 weeks now and the results already are having a huge beneficial impact on my mind and body which is leading me to have a much more enjoyable life. My anxiety levels have gone down drastically and my overall mood is much much better! I have been feeling high levels of anxiety since I have been 13 I am now 22 so I really didn’t think there was a way out but luckily for me I found blessed cbd. Once again I’m very happy that the product has had such a positive impact on my life.
Just want say excellent product love the flavor, found it really effective
and i was suprised how fast it arrived.
Just to say my partner has always suffered from terrible migraines but not one since starting on your oil. It’s amazing!

Just about to place the next order.

Thank you!
Hello to all the blessedcbd family. Thankyou for having such a great product. This will be my second purchase. Gone to the 1000mg now. I researched best cbd oil and done a lot of review search and your the best. I wojt be going anywhere else and have advised people who could do with it to also purchase from you.

I recently broke my 14 year habit with cannabis as it was making me have horrible depressing thoughts and this stuff has helped me through it big time. 10/10 rating.

The dreams though..why do you get such vivid dreams from it? Not complaining, just curious.

Again, thanks for being you :)
TL:DR; 5 star product, does what it says on the box.

Recently bought my first legal canabis product (500mg CBD solution) and can say that it works. It doesn't get rid of all the pain but there is a massive reduction even from the first dose.

For many years I have been self medicating using street corner purchases for hard to diagnose pain (or rather hard to get doctors on-board to figure out what's wrong). To anyone else who also uses canabis for the medicinal effects, I urge everyone to try this product. It's legal, it works, and your daily spend for non pharma pain relief will drop and allow more money for the rest of lifes essentials. Win win win.

The only down side is the taste. This is not a mark against a 5 star product, but the earthy taste might be what vegans are used to, but not me (lol).
Dear Team,

I just wanted to say thank you for providing such an amazing product.. I've just ordered my second bottle ( this time moving up to 1000mg) after trying out the lower dose, and after months and months of chronic pain and horrible ulcerative colitis I've started to feel like a human being again. I have suspected rheumatoid arthritis causing me a lot of pain in my hands and lower spine and since taking your cbd oil the only time i've actually be in pain was when I ran out (I'm going to be planning better this month!) so I have nothing but praise for you guys and this product.

Thank you so much for making me feel normal again - its been a very long time.

Kind regards,
Having done some thorough investigation into CBD for chronic pain, and watched my daughter suffer so much with the pain that endometriosis can cause, I decided to purchase a bottle of 1000mg CBD oil from Blessed for her to try. The advice from Blessed has been so helpful, and Sarah responded immediately to any queries I had and the oil was dispatched the same day as ordering, arriving the following day. Such a great service.

Although the pain comes and goes, the oil has definitely helped and my daughter is in a much better place both mentally and physically. The oil helps with chronic pain, anxiety, depression and insomnia, all of which she has. A happier daughter is a happier mother!!

A 5* service.
I started using the oil yesterday midday. For the first time in many months I woke this morning feeling refreshed and a great deal less stiffness and pain. The taste is a little strange but not unpleasant. I am simply amazed at how quickly I felt a difference. My only regret is not trying it sooner.
Thanks so much for your product I have been trying loads of different alternative supplements and this cbd oil works so well for me .I have myalgic encephalitis ME and the pain relief taking your product is truly amazing also Energy renewal I will certainly be placing another order thank you so much h Blessed !
So I was really surprised at how effective the 1800mg bottle CBD was at relieving especially acute pain (brought on by moving/sitting in wheelchair etc). I found this product amazing, I took 24mg then after emailing you for advice, which you responded to quickly and very helpfully, I moved to 30mg. Now my bottle is running dry but it really was wonderful a lot of the time and I feel I did have a bit more energy than my normal exhaustion too. So i just ordered the 30mg new capsules, and I'm looking forward to such a fast delivery just like the first time. Many thanks for all your help.

I'm trying to recall if I sent word to you earlier that Trust Pilot emailed me they took my review down. I have written to them to ask why and see if it can be fixed, as I know word of mouth is helpful.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. I love your company so far, so good!!! You should be proud that you are helping folk like me.
I recently purchased a bottle of CBD oil and I have to say I'm feeling positive effects already which is great, its made me feel more relaxed and I've not felt like that for months. I think this is a great product and I will be buying again.
I have been suffering from chronic pain in my neck, shoulder and back. I do not believe in taking pain killers unless absolutely necessary, so I have tried for years to get relief by using natural remedies such as magnesium gels, Ointments and other natural therapies but usually the pain would subside minimally and then return. I even tried a particular brand of CBD oil about 2 years ago and I felt really unwell, anxious and drugged up after taking the required dosage. After struggling with side effects for weeks I bin it. I felt there was no hope for me at that point and that living with this chronic pain would be my destiny. I recently did some research on CBD oils and came across Blessed CBD products. I message Sara and she responded quickly to my question. I decided to order the 1000mg CBD oil and CBD balm and it arrived the next business day as promised.

I was worried I would have the same effect from previous experience. I waited very anxiously fearing for the worse feeling but I am happy to report that this experience is completely different. This CBD oil has eased the my pain tremendously, almost to zero. I feel calm and relaxed . I am also using the CBD balm as well and it works great. I won’t ever do without this oil and balm. I am happy to find a great product.

Thank you for your vision in creating such a marvellous product, including your genuineness and care for the well being of fellow mankind.
I wish you all the very best with your family business, There are so many others like myself who are dependent on this quality product to restore their health. Keep up the good work!!
I have to say, I am massively impressed with your prompt attention, my CBD drops arrived by lunchtime the day after I ordered!
I chose your company over others, including a CBD retail outlet in my city, based on your very informative website, and competitive prices.
I also appreciated the great packaging and information leaflet.
I took my first drops before bed last night, and actually liked the bitter/sweet/nuttiness, being an avid vegetable eater.
I am pleased to say I had quite an improvement in my sleep last night (I bought the product hoping to break the cycle of anxiety and sleeplessness), and while I know this may be the placebo effect after just one dose, I am pleased nonetheless!
Your happy customer