Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

Here is my experience after just a few weeks.....

Can’t say enough about this quality product.
I saw amazing improvement In my arthritic pain after just two days and now after a month of use, I am completely free of medication.

As a bonus, I am sleeping the best I have in many years which was totally unexpected.

I can’t thank you enough for such a great product and have already placed another order.

Chris
Dear all at the Blessed family

Just wanted to say I have been using your oil since mid-May and I am now enjoying the benefits. I suffer with sciatica and normally have trouble turning in bed through the night (which I tend to do a lot!) I’m beginning to notice I’m having pain free nights, thanks to your product, and I will be putting in another order to celebrate your birthday. It’s not just that though, I generally feel better in myself and more content with everything. I would definitely recommend you and your products. I have a very active physical job and play golf twice a week. It has certainly helped. Just wish it tasted better!
Happy birthday!

Just wanted to say how great this cbd oil.is and how much it has changed my life. Last year i had quite a long spell of illness then dragged out by reactions to antibiotics and i was feeling very run down and my ibs was horrendous and i then started to feel anxious for no reason.

Fast forward a year later i have been taking cbd oil and a good probiotic for 6 months now and i can honestly say it has made such an impact and my ibs is the best its ever been. I can even eat beans and pulses which I couldnt before. I have recommended it to friends and at least two have bought it and have had incredible results one for anxiety and another for chronic pain.

The order arrived yesterday, and has given my dear friend the best night's sleep of the last 4 years. This is a precious gift.
Sleeping longer and not in so much pain with my back when l rise.

Linda 👍
Hello
My experience is good: the taste of the oil is actually quite nice, compared to other oils we have tried which are like swallowing oil paint. Definitely re-ordering
I don’t really know what would have happened if I hadn’t found Blessed CBD when I did. I got hit with a big trauma and things were looking bleak. I find these products to be somewhat miraculous.

The cream alleviates pain almost instantly, and the oil has been a saviour for me when I was completely desperate. I can’t metabolise general mood-affecting drugs prescribed by doctors, and all other natural alternatives I tried made me feel so drugged and drowsy that it was antagonising. Within the first single drop of the oil (I use the lowest strength), fear and vigilance melted away without making me groggy or giving me any negative effects. As the days continue, it’s now working on the physical side of things - relieving various sites of inflammation across my body from my back to my hands to my stomach. I’d tried CBD oil of a different brand, and it did absolutely nothing.

So Blessed CBD, you have literally changed my life…sending immense gratitude from myself and my husband! Thank you thank you!
Hi guys

Just to let you know I've enjoyed using your products so much. During this lockdown its helped me ease stress and anxiety and made me so much happier. I first bought the low dose one and used about 5/7 drops a day and lasted so long about a month so well worth the money. I am trying the next one up now and see how it goes. Thanks again and keep up the good work 👏
I have received your CBD oil today. I have taken my first dose and the feeling it gave me is fantastic! It makes me feel in touch with myself, my spirit and my consciousness are aligned. I am grounded, relaxed, calm and focused. I feel a deep connection to the Cosmos. The pain I have felt in my back is mostly gone. This is an amazing product and I am entirely grateful for it. Thank you so much. I can't wait to use it in the future. I really couldn't have gotten myself a better birthday present :)
I would like to thank you all at Blessed
for your absolutely fantastic product
I have tried over ten different hemp oil
ones of all strengths(not very good)
I have now used your product for less than a week.And the difference In my well-being plus my sleeping of which I have had difficulty with for a long time My anxiey and sleep has already improved drastically for the better.
I have recommended a few of my friends to Blessed who I'm sure will also benefit
On top of all that the service,advice
Plus the super fast delivery.THANK.YOU ALL AT BLESSED.
I’ve recently been diagnosed with severe osteoporosis with multiple compression fractures in my spine which was a huge shock. All my treatment has been cancelled due to the coronavirus crisis which is understandable but has left me nothing other than heavy duty painkillers.

I tried a bottle of your lowest strength oil and wasn’t really sure what effect it was having. A few days after it was finished however i realised it had had a significant effect on pain, stiffness and sleep - all of which went right back to being very noticeably worse than while I was taking it.

I’m about to start trying the middle strength oil today and hoping it will have the same positive effect if not better.

It also means I can take fewer drops which is good! Thank you again for your excellent service!
I have been using your product for the last two weeks mostly for anxiety and sleep difficulties. I carefully researched the appropriate dosage for me and built it up so that I feel I am at the right dose for me. This product has been amazing. Within half an hour or so of taking it my anxious thoughts decreased and when taken a hour before bedtime it has enabled me to drop off to sleep straight away and stay asleep. Thank you so much for a great product and your very attentive customer service! I shall be repurchasing in the future.
I have been using the premium cbd oil for 3 weeks. I suffer from costrocondritis. I’ve had it For a little more than a year now. I have tried loads of other pain relief methods to no avail, so I bought the premium oil and was not disappointed. The pain is not completely away but is so much more manageable and I’m also less anxious about the pain. Win win!
I have been using the 500mg now for a couple of weeks and have noticed a vast improvement in my focus and energy levels,I can honestly say I have never been a morning person but now I am up early walking my dog before work in the best mood ever my partner can't believe the change,I have also had an improvement with my arthritis and insomnia I have slept right through the night since taking the oil. Now for the shocker I have been using this on my dog ..please note Sarah at blessed has not recommended this as their product is not for animal use ..my akita has fear aggression and has severe anxiety she also has has ACL surgery to both legs and spends her days suffering with joint paint , I have been giving her 3 drops a day and she is a lot calmer and more relaxed and she is now on two 40 min walks per day where before she could only manage 10 mins she also had acid reflux every morning and was sick now this has stopped so this is proof enough for me personally how good this product is so thank you!
Our son has a back problem, he's had an operation where wires were attached to his spine and he has a Control Box where different pulses can be arranged on different wavelengths (TENS) machine type but where the probes are inside the body, quite an expensive operation. The Control Box can be programmed to produce different intensity of pulse and different phases, quite complex and takes time to experience the different programmes, which can be reprogrammed to produce even more programmes. He had also been made redundant recently and was going through a "bad patch". Stress doesn't help when you have back pain.

His Mum and I thought if we could reduce his stress, his back pain would reduce.

He's a Computer/Programmer/Analyst and use to stress but the back pain and strong tablets and redundancy really got to him. We asked him to try your CBD oil after reading a report in a newspaper. I am glad to report that he has had good results since in the short time of using the oil and has been able to reduce the pain killing tablets he was taking, lost weight, talking and feeling much better, reduced the original amount of CBD oil, we are now crossing our fingers for the remaining goal of getting work.

We are so impressed with his improvement, my wife has ordered CBD oil to help with her back problems.

V Thank you for sending your CBD stuff to me. It has changed my Dads life. I told you my Dad has been suffering from sjogren's disease for over a year now and he's also a recovering alcoholic. Not the best combination. Both are very painful diseases which causes inflamed joints, chronic breathing problems, anxiety, brain fog, and a constant poor mood. The doctors have refused to grant permission for my Dad to go back to the job he loves but yet the medication they provide do not work at all. Using your CBD stuff has changed my Dads life. I was confused if its a placebo but I haven't seen my Dad function this well in over a year so I am convinced its the CBD. Thank you V.
You will see I’ve just ordered my second bottle of 1800mg CBD oil and I wanted to provide you with some very positive feedback.
I suffer from relapsing/remitting MS and have been taking alternative medicine and made changes to my diet which I swear by, however my CBD experience has transported me to whole different level of wellbeing (just to note - I’m also going through the menopause🥴)
So, since taking 2 drops in morning and 2 drops an hour before bed, I have experienced the following:
- hot flushes almost disappeared
- Palpitations gone (caused by hormonal changes)
- sleep has improved tenfold
- huge decrease in nerve pain/ sensory MS symptoms
- I feel much less anxious and happier (not that I was miserable before though but the other half has clarified this😀)
- my energy levels have gone through the roof (fatigue was my main MS symptom) I’m hitting at least 8k-10k steps a day. This includes a 30 minute work out as soon as I get out of bed!! Every morning!! (well after I feed my birds, 8 resident squirrels and 1 hedgehog 😀)
Oh and I’m much more focussed, motivated at work and have a noted improvement to my memory. (although I forgot this in my first email ha ha)
Thanks so much for this quality product Blessed - as far as I’m concerned anything which makes me feel this good is priceless!!
Thanks
Carolyn x
Thank you so much, I’m really grateful. I’ve had 3 doses of your oil now and I really cannot believe the quality of it! I’m taking it for an inflammatory bowel disease and I have horrendous allergies, plus hip replacements (I’m only 34!) I’ve found cbd oil to work well in the past but it was so much more expensive and definitely of poorer quality from the previous company I purchased with. I’m really hoping I’m going to see some big health improvements due to the quality of your oil. So glad I discovered your company!
Hi Sarah and family I would like to tell you my personal experience with Blessed CBD I suffer from MS Sleep disorder and arthritis I had heard about CBD and did some research on the net I After a lot of searching I decided to purchase the 500mg After using it for a few days I noticed an improvement in my sleep pattern and on wakingI felt more alive and refreshed My pain levels did decrease a little I have ordered the1000mg and I am eagerly waiting delivery fingers crossed it will work it’s magic I will let you know how I get on in the next week or so Well done Blessed CBD many other companies would do well to emulate you Best Wishes to all the team love Gill
I have been using the product for over a week now so i am happy to give you some feedback. My reason for purchasing is due to anxiety which i have suffered with most of my adult life. I never expected a miracle cure but I am very impressed with the results from using the oil so far. I have been using the oil at night, two drops under my tongue seems to do the trick. I find the oil helps me fall asleep but not stay asleep however that is more than likely my own fault (drinking fluids too late). Overall i have found my mood has completely transformed on certain days; i feel more upbeat and much less worried about trivial issues.
Blessed CBD is rated 4.79 based on 271 reviews