Blankbadge.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blankbadge.co.uk
Read Blankbadge.co.uk Reviews

About Blankbadge.co.uk:

Blankbadge are a the forefront of button pin badge machine and components supply. With a range of machines available including 25mm, 31mm, 38mm, 50mm, 59mm and 75mm. Our G Series badge machines come with a lifetime guarentee. We supply everything you need to successfully make button pin badges and associated products that include pin badges, fridge magnets, pocket mirrors and bottle openers.

hello@blankbadge.co.uk

Blankbadge.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how Blankbadge.co.uk made you happy
Great service, items delivered next day. Definitely recommend Blankbadge.
Fast service
great service speedy deleivery what more could you ask
Excellent very quick supplier, recommended.
High quality..Quick despatch...Thank you again
Blankbadge offer a great service, fantastic product range and swift delivery, I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Great service and product. Arrived the day after ordering.
Received super fast. Thanks!
Great service, very prompt delivery.
As always, quick delivery and great service. Now and again there are the odd few damaged badge blanks (dented), but after contacting you some time ago, I was asked to keep all those that are damaged and let you know. But none have been damaged since! I am always happy with the service. Thank you
Very quick delivery thank you
I have ordered from this company a few times now & the products have always been excellent. Their customer service is amazing whenever I have had a query they have responded so fast & efficently, the best customer service of any company I have used. I would highly recommend this them & their products without hesitation.
After looking at other options cheaper options we decided to go with BlankBadge as the quality looked to be better. The delivery was next day and the quality of the badge maker is very very good. Extremely well made and robust, this badge maker will last for many years.
Speedy delivery. But no invoice sent.
Good morning Gary, Many thanks for your positive feedback however sorry to read that you didn't receive your VAT invoice. We send an email when the order is processed in the warehouse which comes from order.update@blankproducts.co.uk which has your VAT invoice attached to it in pdf format. It maybe worth searching your emails for this email as it may have been sent to your spam/junk folder. If you are still unable to locate it, please contact us at hello@blankbadge.co.uk and someone will send a copy to you by return. Kind regards Michelle Blankbadge.co.uk
Excellent service. Received order next day.
Fantastic service, super fast delivery. Badge maker as described. Would highly recommend
Had a 5-minute chat with a professional person over their live chat on website. Decided to order the 59mm machine. It arrived next day before midday so I was off making some badges asap! Highly recommend! The only suggestion I will make is that would be great if they add 2 or 3 badges extra to every set of 100 of components to cover miss press ones.
Blankbadge.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Having invested in a Blank Badge system (desk top cutter and two stage assembly machine) a few years ago, I have found it to be a quality, reliable, robust and easy to use system for myself and for use with children at schools and events. Badge parts ordered periodically have always been good quality and arrived promptly. The online badge creation software I have found to be very useful. I would thoroughly recommend the Blank Badge system.
Easy to order, fast delivery and great communication when there is a query
Easy to find what I was looking for, good value and speedy efficient service.
Blankbadge.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 178 reviews