Blankbadge.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Blankbadge.co.uk

About Blankbadge.co.uk: Blankbadge are a the forefront of button pin badge machine and components supply. With a range of machines available including 25mm, 31mm, 38mm, 50mm, 59mm and 75mm. Our G Series badge machines come with a lifetime guarentee. We supply everything you need to successfully make button pin badges and associated products that include pin badges, fridge magnets, pocket mirrors and bottle openers.

hello@blankbadge.co.uk

Blankbadge.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate Blankbadge.co.uk?

"Blankbadge.co.uk made me happy. Thank you very mach!"
"Quick delivery, item as described, very good."
"Very prompt delivery and excellent prices and products"
"Fast despatch & delivery, ideal for fast turn over."
"Quality of the machine is brilliant, delivered on time and well packaged."
"Excellent Service as always ****"
"I have found that this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with for many years, the staff are helpful, knowledgeable and polite. I had an issue with my badge machine, (caused by my own stupidity) and my machine was fixed and returned to me in a surprisingly swift time. I am so glad to be dealing with this company, far exceeded all of my expectations! Thanks!"
"1St class service Very quick delivery"
"Ordered at the weekend, arrived on Tuesday, 100 button badges made on Thursday ready for Saturday's gig, great service or what !?"
"Its OK, perfect"
"Very quick delivery, nice price... I'll be back"
"Super fast shipping to Germany. Within 3 days had the package"
"Very good service. Thank you."
"I ordered a G Series 25mm Button Badge Cutter which arrived well packaged and promptly. Comms from Blankbadge were great and I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for badge making equipment."
"This is the third machine of different sizes and just like the other two everything is immaculate. Again the first button off the machine was without any adverse problem. The delivery was also fast and well packaged. Customer service is top class. I will continue to deal with them for peace of mind."
"Pencarrie have been nothing but reliable and helpful whenever we have made a purchase from them! Today we received a few goodies as an appreciation of their business and it definitely made us feel like appreciated customers. Would definitely reccomend them again and be using them on a regular basis."
"Fair price. Items always arrive super quick (next day most times) and customer service are really helpful."
"5 star service Very fast delivery"
"The item arrived in super-quick time."
"Very quick delivery, excellent service"
Blankbadge.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 119 reviews