Blankbadge.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Blankbadge.co.uk

About Blankbadge.co.uk: Blankbadge are a the forefront of button pin badge machine and components supply. With a range of machines available including 25mm, 31mm, 38mm, 50mm, 59mm and 75mm. Our G Series badge machines come with a lifetime guarentee. We supply everything you need to successfully make button pin badges and associated products that include pin badges, fridge magnets, pocket mirrors and bottle openers.

hello@blankbadge.co.uk

Blankbadge.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate Blankbadge.co.uk ?

"Très bon prix frais d'envoi raisonnable reçu très rapidement"
"Good quality and fast delivery x"
"delivery was exceptionally swift and product is just as expected. Who could ask for more?"
"Easy to use website ordering, the email reminders to purchase your basket contents help if your distracted or forget to complete, quick to dispatch and arrive soon after thanks to Royal Mails small parcel postal option which is cheaper than courier deliveries (good that Blank Badge offer delivery choices). Also you'd get a Saturday delivery with Royal mail if needed which could be helpful."
"Quality heavy duty machine, easy to operate, makes excellent badges quickly and efficiently. Would recommend"
"Great customer service. Explained kindly the issues."
"The machine is good however I do this the program could be improved to use it!"
"Delivery is always very speedy"
"Blankbadge.co.uk made me happy. Thank you very mach!"
"Quick delivery, item as described, very good."
"Very prompt delivery and excellent prices and products"
"Fast despatch & delivery, ideal for fast turn over."
"Quality of the machine is brilliant, delivered on time and well packaged."
"Excellent Service as always ****"
"I have found that this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with for many years, the staff are helpful, knowledgeable and polite. I had an issue with my badge machine, (caused by my own stupidity) and my machine was fixed and returned to me in a surprisingly swift time. I am so glad to be dealing with this company, far exceeded all of my expectations! Thanks!"
"1St class service Very quick delivery"
"Ordered at the weekend, arrived on Tuesday, 100 button badges made on Thursday ready for Saturday's gig, great service or what !?"
"Its OK, perfect"
"Very quick delivery, nice price... I'll be back"
"Super fast shipping to Germany. Within 3 days had the package"
Blankbadge.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 127 reviews