Blankbadge.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Blankbadge.co.uk

About Blankbadge.co.uk: Blankbadge are a the forefront of button pin badge machine and components supply. With a range of machines available including 25mm, 31mm, 38mm, 50mm, 59mm and 75mm. Our G Series badge machines come with a lifetime guarentee. We supply everything you need to successfully make button pin badges and associated products that include pin badges, fridge magnets, pocket mirrors and bottle openers.

hello@blankbadge.co.uk

Blankbadge.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate Blankbadge.co.uk ?

"Wanted one of these machines for a while. The whole process of ordering, despatch, delivery and support is first class. Have made my first items and the quality is great. Very happy with my purchase and first set of badges and magnets."
"I have just purchased a button badge maker (59mm) from Blankbadge.co.uk and must say I am delighted with everything, the speed of delivery, the secure packaging and the merchandise itself. All in all, a very smooth transaction. Thank You @ Blankbadge"
"Very easy to order and swift delivery of an excellent product. Thank you."
"Excellent on time as ever brilliant resource many thanks"
"Très bon prix frais d'envoi raisonnable reçu très rapidement"
"Good quality and fast delivery x"
"delivery was exceptionally swift and product is just as expected. Who could ask for more?"
"Easy to use website ordering, the email reminders to purchase your basket contents help if your distracted or forget to complete, quick to dispatch and arrive soon after thanks to Royal Mails small parcel postal option which is cheaper than courier deliveries (good that Blank Badge offer delivery choices). Also you'd get a Saturday delivery with Royal mail if needed which could be helpful."
"Quality heavy duty machine, easy to operate, makes excellent badges quickly and efficiently. Would recommend"
"Great customer service. Explained kindly the issues."
"The machine is good however I do this the program could be improved to use it!"
"Delivery is always very speedy"
"Blankbadge.co.uk made me happy. Thank you very mach!"
"Quick delivery, item as described, very good."
"Very prompt delivery and excellent prices and products"
"Fast despatch & delivery, ideal for fast turn over."
"Quality of the machine is brilliant, delivered on time and well packaged."
"Excellent Service as always ****"
"I have found that this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with for many years, the staff are helpful, knowledgeable and polite. I had an issue with my badge machine, (caused by my own stupidity) and my machine was fixed and returned to me in a surprisingly swift time. I am so glad to be dealing with this company, far exceeded all of my expectations! Thanks!"
"1St class service Very quick delivery"
Blankbadge.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 131 reviews