Bingo Iceland Reviews

Read Bingo Iceland Reviews

Blue Building 4-8 White Grounds

Tell us how Bingo Iceland made you happy
i went on 1p bingo got max 96 and they never played
Promotion voucher was not paid. Customer service is terrible, one agent said they would send the voucher and then later emailed to say they wouldn't!! I wish I had read these reviews first, can't believe Iceland associate with this company
Promotions are false advertising. Prizes are low. Not worth a deposit. Don't waste your money. Play genuine sites instead such as gala etc. Customer service don't even reply to emails. Disgusting customer service.
Put 10.00 on got 40.00 bonus never won one penny
Proof this site is a con, at least on the slots - I had a 'bonus' paid into my account of around £6, I played a few slots and won £118, I thought it was odd at the time that the slots were paying out pretty fairly for a change as they are usually so bad on this website, I went to withdraw my winnings(which was roughly what I'd deposited since joining so thought I'd won back what I had spent overall) only to find a message saying I don't have enough money to withdraw and I found all the winnings were just 'game bonus funds'to play on slots. Other sites give you bonus money for your loyalty and any winnings from that is yours to withdraw, what's the point in playing for something you can't have! I then deposited a small amount to test the payout playing with real money compared to playing with their 'bonus' on the same slots that were just a few minutes earlier paying out fairly well AND had regular free spins ( which doesn't often happen on Iceland bingo) and surprise surprise hardly any winning spins. The bingo isn't bad although only won once but I got the feeling that's fixed too as it's all regular people winning. Shame a household name like Iceland who advertise their products as affordable to the average household con those same people who just want a fair game and a bit of fun out of money.
Won £14 odd pounds on a bingo game the day I joined, nothing since. Slots are terrible, hardly any winning spins and even then it's pitiful, free spins hardly ever happen. There are better bingo/slot sites out there but they're all a con at the end of the day. If you enjoy a game of bingo go out to a real club if you can, I used to work in a bingo club and it's not fixed in any way but I'm sure online bingo is, even more so the slots. Save your money and spend it on your yourself or your family :-)
Joined the site last week and have managed to get on it once. Tried to log in for the past few days but it freezes. If I ever get on I'll spend up and cancel the account. Terrible.
Put £20 in, won £200, put another £10 to withdraw £100, I then won £80 so I withdrew another £100... Now I got blocked, phoned customer service and they told me I only have £90 in my account and they have claimed I had reversed all my money back Into the site when I 100% did not! As when I run out of credit, rather than reverse, I played with my bonus money! Whilst playing, bingo there was always the same winners! I strongly do not recommend this site!
i loved the site but for a reason unknown to me cassava blocked me!
Fake advertisement
so sorry but I don't like the site at all i find it a difficult site to play also when i joined a month ago i was told i would receive an iceland voucher which i am still waiting to receive i think this was a false promise and i wont be playing again
Bingo Iceland is rated 3.36 based on 155 reviews