Billingham Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Billingham

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Billingham deliver?

How can I contact Billingham?

About Billingham: Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

M Billingham & Co Ltd
City Estate
Corngreaves Rd

Tell us how Billingham made you happy

Robert T
"It's my first experience with Billingham bags. I've read a lot of positive reviews, I've seen a lot of review videos. Since in my location there is not much opportunity to see these bags alive, I decided to risk it and order it. And I'm more than happy with my decision! TOP quality!"
Edward O
"Yeah, well. The bag was a hell of a lot smaller than in the picture. Beware, some deceptive photography"
"The hype is all true! I have always wanted to buy a Billingham but the price was prohibitive for me. Sure it's gorgeous and made in England but I said to myself, a bag can't possibly be worth that much? So I always put buying one aside. Then there was a Black Friday sale and suddenly a Billingham was within reach! The Hadley large camera bag was available at a price too good to be true so I jumped on it knowing that if I didn't like it then I wouldn't be out too much $$$ or should I say £££ ;-) I placed my order on a Saturday night and I got my order by Wednesday! Wow! Some of my Amazon orders took longer and this flew across the pond! Great customer service and I even got a small gift due to a delay in shipping which was not even Billingham's fault! Anyway, I got the Imperial Blue and the color is beautiful! It's a bit big for what I need (2 RFs and some lenses) but it is flexible enough to double as an everyday messenger bag and I always get compliments on it. I'm sorry I waited this long to get one but this certainly will not be my last bag. I can now see why people have multiple Billingham bags (a friend has 6!) so I will probably be going down the same rabbit hole lol. Long story, short, I am very pleased and will be recommending it to anyone considering a high quality camera bag that will withstand the rigors of travel and everyday use. I've already bookmarked your website so expect a new order soon. Merry Christmas!!!"
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? I bought the bag second hand somewhere else.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Perfect service and fast delivery of an excellent Billingham Eventner"
Dear Ralf,

Billingham Team
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? Another retailer
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I bought a Hadley and at first couldn't open it. The fastenings were quite stiff. However, I have persevered, and now it is my favourite bag EVER - and I have used a lot. It is beautifully made, has lots of room, and really protects the equipment. Best of all, though, is that it is really comfortable to carry. I have a shoulder pad (bought years ago for another maker's bagI) but have never used it with this. There is no need. I also bought an end pocket to keep a can of drink in, etc. That too was expensive, but as with the bag you get what you pay for. It is easy to add or remove, and feels secure. What I've paid for my car service later this month, I will be buying a smaller version for general use."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your lovely review!

We are so glad that your Billingham bag is now your favourite bag and you're finding it comfortable to carry. It's also great to hear that you will be returning to us for another bag in the future!

Billingham Team
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? Billingham.co.uk
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"As usual, I get very helpful and quick replies."
Dear Gareth,

Thank you for your great review!

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Excellent range of products; great customer service."
Dear Paul

Thank you for your review.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I have another Billingham bag and was so impressed with this, I decided to buy the smaller version. The quality of the products is second to none."
Dear Heather,

Thank you for your five star review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with the quality of your bags.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Perfect after sales service!"
Dear Ruud,

Thank you for your great review!

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I'd never heard of Billingham until my recent interest in cameras. At a camera store in Nashville, which is not a Billingham dealer, I heard mention of the brand. Upon a computer search, I became aware of the line...when my bag arrived, the first thing that struck me was the packaging, which like the Apple brand, is elegant. The bag itself is exquisite. If you want the very best of the best, get yourself a Billinham bag. Pricey? Yes. But worth every cent."
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your five star review.

We are so glad that you are happy with your Billingham bag!

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Excellent product. British made which is important to me. Very good service."
Dear Alan,

Thank you for your great feedback!

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Great quality, elegant product that fits my needs as a photographer who prefers a minimalistic setup. My Billingham Hadley Small Pro and I have been inseparable since I received it!"
Dear Sean,

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Very quick delivery, product exactly what I expected and of great quality."
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your great review.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"High quality that lasts. Well designed to keep camera equipment safe."
Dear Maarten,

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I measured the bag I needed the dividers for, ordered the corresponding product from the website, it came quite quickly and is a well made product, just the right combination of structure and give. Very happy."
Dear Philip,

Thank you for your five star review.

We're glad that you are happy with your products.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Billingham delivers quality, easy to use and comfortable bags."
Dear Boris,

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"The design is typical Billingham. It may not be for everyone but I happen to like it a lot. The quality is, as you have every right to expect, faultless. No doubt this bag will last for years and years like the other Billingham bags I have (or have had). There is only one change I recommend, and that is to offer flexible options for choosing Inserts at the time of purchase. In my case, in addition to the standard half insert, I had to buy a full insert and will likely end up buying additional S3 dividers as well. That is a lot of extra inserts to buy (and store). Finally, let me single out Billingham Customer Service. They are responsive, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and creative. An example for every company selling online. Bravo!"
Dear Per,

Thank you for your five star review.

We are so happy to hear that you like our designs and are satisfied with our quality.

With regards to the options of dividers at the time of purchase, unfortunately at the moment we don't have the facility to do so. It is however something that we will consider in the future when we are able to.

Thank you for your kind words.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Excellent service! One of the best made internet pages concerning equipment. Was also a reason to buy Billingham."
Dear Uwe,

Thank you for your complimentary review! We are thrilled that you find our website so informative.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Excellent. I was hesitant to order at first but after ordering a few items, the excellent experience will definitely make me order again. Satisfied customer here."
Dear Angel,

Thank you for your five star review.

We are glad that you have had an excellent experience with us and that you will order with us again!

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Amazing quality bags and very fast international shipping."
Dear Ali,

Kind regards,

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I have several Billingham bags and the small Hadley pro fits nicely in the lineup as a walk around bag. I carry a Leica M10 and and old IIIf with a couple screw lens and M adapters. I added a pouch on the end when I need a little extra space. Plenty of room but small enough that I don't load it down with what I don't need to carry."
Dear Frank,

Thank you for your five star review.

It is lovely to hear that you are satisfied with your Billingham bags and that you can carry everything that you need.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Really great bag. This is now my fourth Billingham bag, and they have proven to be sturdy, well made, and holds up great in all kinds of weather. The extra compartments are very handy, and the zippered closures give me a peace of mind as I travel about. You can never go wrong with a Billingham bag. Thank you."
Dear Angelika,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We are so happy to hear that you are finding our bags sturdy and well made, as they should be. Thank you!

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you made the decision to go for it and are happy with your purchase!

Billingham is rated 4.87 based on 129 reviews