Billingham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billingham
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

help@billingham.co.uk

Unit 4, City Estate, Corngreaves Road

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Billingham 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Billingham 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Park H
Billingham 5 star review on 19th May 2021
Edward P
Just a small item but sent very quickly and expertly packed. A very pleasant experience all around. Superb.
I am a long-time fan of Billingham bags. Your beautiful & high-quality bags have always remained the best. Customer service was outstanding in helping me select the right bag for my mirrorless system. Delivery of my bag from the UK to the US was miraculously fast and at a reasonable rate. Unfortunately the return of my first bag was extremely expensive.
Hi Harriet, Thanks for your feedback. If it helps you can now purchase from our American distributor at https://billingham.com/ They ship from California which should make returns much, much cheaper. Thanks again! Billingham Team
Buying this Weekender Duffel Bag was probably my most satisfying purchase of travel/camera bags ever. The bag is wonderfully simple; who wants complications when rushing to get away on time. One might say the bag is expensive; perhaps it is. But, then, one might compare its price with those finished leather bags; you know the ones, the ones that make one think that the owner is more interested in showing his wealth than stuffing his underwear. Of course, there is appearance. I want my duffel bag to have that finished air, with the clean lines of planned simplicity and the hint of a retro flair, kind of like 1942 or, perhaps, earlier. Yes, there is the comparison of canvas with leather fittings versus just leather. I prefer the canvas.
I have owned Hadley Large while owing Canon DSLR and it was a great bag. When I moved to Olympus M43 and Sony Mirrorless, I decided to get Hadley Pro in 2014 and still uses it. Bought into Leica system in 2020 and was contemplating Hadley Pro 2020 but being very similar to what I already have in Hadley Pro stopped me till Mini Eventer showed up and I am a happy camper.
Billingham 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
I use my Hadley Pro for carrying a couple of spare lenses or take out the insert and drop in my D5 and 24-70. It’s comfortable to sling over your shoulder all day and reasonably unobtrusive. I use it daily and the quality is excellent
One of the best camera bags and accessories I've purchased in a long time. The padded base fits snugly into my classic 225 and was well worth the price paid.
The product is as described ---- constructed of excellent materials and well made. My only compliant is that the fasteners are a little strong to operate.
High quality camera bag that is 20 years old! It still looks great, and I was surprised a replacement padded liner was still available. Very good and responsive customer service. This bag has been a great investment. Cheers, Peter
Excellent quality, British made items which carry your gear in real style. Billingham bags are so well made and the service is top notch. I was out on a trip the other day in a massive storm and my Hadley large kept all my kit safe and dry. Expensive bags but great value.
The color is fantastic and the quality unmatched! It’s a tank of a bag!
Billingham 5 star review on 30th October 2021
Beautiful bag, very high quality, perfect for my Leica Q2 and accessories.
The best bags for my use. My bags will last for my lifetime.
Excellent quality as always
Top quality materials & construction. Havn't found anything to match their products.
Top quality, just what I needed.
A great company
I have used a 5 series (335) since 1997. A robust well made product that has protected my camera equipment in some hostile environments over the last 24 years ranging from steelworks to deserts. A wise purchase.
Great service and camera bags. Extremely long lasting. Had my Hadley Pro for over 10 years and apart for some wear marks it still looks great. Great waterproofing that works. I have tried other camera bags including ONA, Think Tank and Peak Design over the years, and Billingham is easily the best of all.
I have these for all my Billingham bags. Very comfortable and secure on the shoulder
Great little bag Always a great standard of design and quality
Billingham is rated 4.89 based on 889 reviews