Billingham Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Billingham

About Billingham: Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

M Billingham & Co Ltd
City Estate
Corngreaves Rd

Tell us how Billingham made you happy

Pascal P
"I love these Hadley bags for the retro look and quality. I own the Hadley digital, the Hadley small, the Hadley pro and the Hadley large Pro! My preferred one is now my last one, the Hadley Small Pro. Similar to the Hadley pro but smaller, large enough for 2 mirrorless camera with lens and more versatile than the Hadley Small. I also use my Hadley Pro, the first I bought, and for worldwide travel my Hadley large Pro as...a cabine luggage. Combined with the Avea end pockets that I can use on all of them, I have the solution for all of my needs. Of course Khaki and Tan Leather!"
Idris H
"One of my best purchase...both the product and the services from Billingham"
Patchara B
"The bag is stunning looks. Sage and chocolate is awesome and the hand held of pro version is useful."
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? Billingham.co.uk
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"All was perfect, thank you and best regards."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Very good service and client orientation - there were some minor country-related issues with my order, and support was with me till parsel was delivered directly in my hands. Great job!"
Dear Anton

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received and the extra help that was supplied with the minor country related issues you had.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Good quality products with a timeless design. Everything is done with care: the product design, the way it’s assembled to the way it’s shipped."
Dear Marije

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product and the way it was shipped.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Stupidly expensive for a piece of fabric lined foam."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"très belle qualité livraison rapide tout est ok"
Dear Jean

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you received your order quickly and are happy with the quality.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Billingham products are built to last. The quality is excellent. The strap I bought for my Hadley Pro has added a layer of comfort which means I can carry an additional lens!"
Dear Mike

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that the shoulder pad means that you can carry an extra lens with your camera in your Hadley Pro.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Quality is second to one. I’ve bought several Billingham bags, for DSLRs, and now mirror-less cameras. All these fit well! Well designed with aesthetic look and optimal usage. No regret buying, even the prices are high."
Dear Hamzah

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the quality & design of our products.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Wuick delivery via their website"
Dear Andrew

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with thw quick delivery you received.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Great delivery, exactly the product I needed."
Dear Mike

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear the product arrived quickly and that it was exactly what you needed.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Excellent product and prompt service"
Dear Dorian

Thank you for your kind words.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Good service and very satisfied with my product(shoulderpad)."
Dear Ann

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the service and the product.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Perfect service! Very fast and friendly answer to a question I had. The Homepage is Beautiful and clearly organized. Extremly fast shipping to Switzerland (I got my bag in less than a week)."
Dear Pia

Thank you for your kinds words. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received.

Billingham
Dear Pascal

Thank you for your kind words. Its lovely to see pictures of your Hadley collection of bags. We are glad to hear you have a solution for all your different bag needs.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Billingham is always great to deal, such awesome customer service and very speedy turn around of products. You know you are buying quality and this really is a name to trust."
Dear Dan

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you are always satisfied with our customer service, products and speedy shipping.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Case is very well made and provides protection for my Leica CL camera."
Dear Simon

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the bag and the protection it provides.

Billingham Team
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? Another retailer
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Got the Hadley One got it then got the shoulder pad for a bit more comfort this bag will last a lifetime Craftmanship is second to none there is plenty of room in this bag I carry 2 Nikon d810s in it no problem you only get what you pay for and would highly recommend this Model"
Dear Dennis

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your bag, the quality and that you would recommend our bags .

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Quality is nice and the size is fit for daily use."
Dear William

Thank you for your kind words.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Efficient service and a fine product. Case 8 fits a pair of 8-12 x 42mm Leica Duovid binoculars perfectly and case 10 fits a pair of the larger 10-15 x50mm Duovids."
Hi Douglas

Thank you for your your review. We are glad to hear that you are both happy with the product as well as the service provided.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Just what the Doctor ordered. Quality materials and workmanship. At last a camera bag that fills all my needs . Comfortably holds an Olympus OMD EM1 Mark II or Leica and 2 additional lenses. Love it."
Dear Daniel

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you have now got a Hadley Small Pro bag which fills all your needs and that you are happy with the quality & workmanship.

How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Great brand, solid products"
Dear Vincent

Thank you for your review.

Billingham is rated 4.84 based on 61 reviews