Billingham Reviews

4.9
Based on 963 reviews
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

help@billingham.co.uk

Unit 4, City Estate, Corngreaves Road

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Billingham 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Billingham 5 star review on 17th January 2022
Karen M
Top of camera bag!
Billingham 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Excellent repair and service. Faultless thank you very much
Fills that empty space with the substance of our lives.
Billingham 5 star review on 15th May 2022
fantastic quality and hard wearing
This is my second Billingham camera bag, my first purchase was 20 years ago. It’s a delight to see that across the years, the commitment to quality and craftsmanship remains the same. The bag and strap are well designed, both aesthetically and functionally, and beautifully made, using top quality materials. The choice was easy. Well done.
Having purchased a Black Pedlars Hadley Pro with bright orange lining I was made aware that Billingham makes an insert set in the same bright orange. The colour match was perfect and the build quality was excellent. I just love the contrasting colours which make the finding of small black objects, thumb grip, spare battery, flash sync etc a doddle! Brilliant Billingham!
Billingham 5 star review on 6th May 2022
From door to door in 5 days! 👍
A fantastic beautiful camera bag. I was looking for the right camera bag for my Fujifilm X-Pro3 and found it at Billingham! Perfectly finished, functional and easy to carry with you every day...
Great bag for my new Z9 ! One thing for sure is one can't go wrong buying a Billingham! Looking to my next B bag.
Excellent service and customer support. I am very happy with the company and their staff.
Following a call to Billingham to check bag dimensions went ahead and ordered. Arrived on time as promised. It’s my second Billingham bag and as ever superb quality and craftsmanship what more can you say ……
Fast service - a well made piece of kit that improves the carrying experience
Brought this with me on a 3N trip out of town, and it works well as advertised. After 3 days of in and out of cold/temperate weather, the bag still holds up its form. Will be taking it to the beach very soon.
The purchase was a Hadley insert, and it's well made and fits the bag I had in mind, perfectly
I had been looking for a second hand end pouch for my Billingham 550 camera bag but I couldn't find one under £45 So when I saw I could get two for £35 including P&P from the company, I was delighted. The goods arrived promptly next day. Billingham Bags are great quality and as a commercial photographer for many years, I enjoyed using it.
I have had several Billingham bags over the years. Each has served me well, carrying varying amounts of equipment. Now I have a Leica and the Hadley Small Pro suits my needs perfectly. Beautifully made, it is stylish and, though compact, just the right size for a mirrorless camera, a couple of small lenses, batteries, memory cards, phone and iPad. For the first time, I've opted for FibreNyte rather than canvas. I'm glad I did. It feels good and looks great, particularly in sage and chocolate leather.
Spot on professional advice, very helpful, and obliging.
This is my fifth Billingham bags. I have tried out many different brands for five years and conclude Billingham is the right bags. Light weight, stylish, practical and no nonsense for street photos as well as photography trips. I am a Leica user. M and SL systems.
I’ve owned several Billingham’s camera bags over the past 30 years. Despite fairly heavy use and having travelled around the world several times with one of them, they are still going strong. The only reason that I’ve felt the need to own more than one is to support different configurations of equipment as my needs have changed. When the need arose to purchase an overnight bag, my first choice was Billingham. I opted for a little more space with their ‘Weekender’ bag. They are expensive but they are British made and as usual the quality is first class. I look forward to many years ahead with travelling with bag.
I have used Biilingham bags for more years than I care to remember, at least for the last 35 or maybe 40 years and they are still going strong. During this time I have replaced a few straps and a couple of the inserts but that is all. The bags are great apart from a few scruffs. Recently l bought a new bag which will probably out last me. They’re worth every penny.
Billingham is rated 4.89 based on 963 reviews