Billingham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billingham
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

M Billingham & Co Ltd
City Estate
Corngreaves Rd

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? Billingham.co.uk
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
This bag is lovely. A great mix between work and non work. Fantastic quality that you would expect from Billingham. I can see this bag staying with me for the rest of my career. Thanks Billingham for another great bag to compliment my Hadley Pro
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
Between us, my son and I have 5 Billingham bags - some older than others. Billingham standards maintain the highest of standards in design, manufacture and presentation of their products, whatever their use is. As a company, you see the pride they have in each of the bags they produce and ship out. A shout-out to their Packing crew and Customer Services (Katie, Mel and Mike have helped me with my most recent purchases) for their diligence and patience in answering my questions and shipping my orders. Of course the people who actually sew the bags are recognized as well, for the care they take in their work. UPS as their delivery service is most efficient - if they say they will deliver on a given date, they do!
All it’s ok . Please , stop the mails . Thanks Best regards
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
Insert fit my Billingham bag perfectly. Even more amazing, however, is the fact that it only took 40 hours from the time I ordered the insert to be shipped from England until it arrived at my home in Utah, USA. I don't know how they did it be it was amazing. Great company--great products. Thank you.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
The nicest bag my camera could have!
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
I like Billingham camera Bags. beautifull and good jobs.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
Excellent product, excellent service from Billingham
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
Good quality & follow up after sale service. Thank you.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
Billingham products are amazing. Build Quality as expected. Aesthetics as expected. Ease of Use as expected. Billingham never lets me down.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
Superbly made product; and top drawer service from Billingham.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
I finally decided to buy the bag I had wanted for a long time! Absolutely lives up to my expectations - carries a canon 5d, 24-70 and 70-200 lens comfortably and well protected.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
The camera bag is very professionally made, suitably sized and lightweight. I recommend Billingham.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
I would prefer black fibrenyte that all
Excellent!
great baggggggg
It seems to be a very good product (Hadley One). Very light, well made and it looks good. I use the bag for different equipment/assignments. 1. Canon EOS 1DX II with two lenses or 2. Leica M10 with two lenses an a lot of space... The Laptop holder protects my ThinkPad 14" well. The website of Billingham looks great and you get all the necessary information. The downside was the delivery by UPS (Switzerland). I can not recommend it and will probably no longer use this delivery service
I've been a user of Billingham camera bags for forty years and my purchase of a Hadley Pro 2020 is for my new Micro 4/3 camera system. What other bag would I use?
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
I bought a very nice bag with military look on the front side.
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
The bag is as amazing as expected, I’ve been a billingham user for 25 years, they just seem to get better and even more well made, the Hadley one is a perfect size for use as an everyday work bag, fits files laptop and other stuff, bought for that purpose as I have a Hadley pro and 550 for lugging camera stuff, it will probably see some action and travel around the world with me with cameras in time. Only minor gripe nothing to do with the bag, UPS charged a big admin charge on top of local duties when delivered overseas, around 35 GBP equivalent which makes it more than UK VAT once local duties are applied
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
Love all Billingham products. Top quality materials and design. And the customer service is incredible too!
Billingham is rated 4.89 based on 345 reviews