Billingham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billingham
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

help@billingham.co.uk

Unit 4, City Estate, Corngreaves Road

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Billingham bags and inserts are undoubtedly the best, expensive yes but I have two Hadley bags both vintage and both still perfectly serving their purpose.
Recently I ordered new inserts for both, excellent products delivered in good time.
Fantastic product and very speedy deliver. Top class
Too small... smaller than I expected..it is different from the photo
My wife bought me the 225 for my birthday, which was wonderfully generous (though smart: I ASKED her to get it for me). It was exactly what I knew it would be, having used for many years a 335: a smaller version, not particularly light, but wonderfully sturdy, commodious and comfortable. I've used it for my Leica SL2 kit, but this past weekend I used it for a Fujifilm GFX100s with FOUR lenses (one in one of the two front pockets, two inside the main compartment along with one attached to the camera. I had all of our pandemic supplies (masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes, etc.) in the other zippered compartment, along with extra SD cards, an ND filter, a wireless mic setup, and a small LED panel which we used for fill at a coffee shop. Truly: outstanding, a bag to be handed down to my younger daughter (the first one went, to my older daughter years ago - I thought she borrowed it, but she refused to give it back).
Perfect service via phone, the 555 is a fabulous camera bag, great for transporting your full-range equipment. I will supplement it with a smaller bag for quick trips.
Professional, polite, helpful and friendly service! The design quality and practicality with their bags is second to none. Also, importantly they are willing to listen to feedback from a Photographer such as myself to help if needed to develop and improve their products and service with great rapport! Here is a company with the perfect ethos!

I have always been a huge fan of your company and products. However, when I made this last purchase after the Brexit, the price increased immensely as I was doubled taxed and paid both VAT in your country and Portugal. Thus, you might reconsider sales to European countries as for example in a purchase of 317£ I paid in taxes 124€. It is a shame as I would like to continue purchasing your products. About the products, what can I say. They are awesome.
Qualitativ hochstehende Produkte
Everything was excellent!
High durability, very well user centered design

BUT the taxes are really too high (38 euros!)!!!!!
Love this brand, wouldn’t go anywhere else
The pad arrived and has been a great addition to the satchel I have been using. Due to the high quality of the leather it has a nice "heft" to it and promises to break-in nicely.
Stitching is also very neat and even.
Simply brilliant, top quality products!
The Hadley Small Pro camera bag I bought recently fullfill my needs in a very satisfactory way because the general shape of the bag and outfit over all with its super smoth and water resistent fabric I will just pronounce Billingham bags are stunning!
Billingham 5 star review on 20th March 2021
It's very nice nice design and size.
Off time with camera and business time documents and PC.
This is my third Billingham bag. I keep coming back because I can’t find a better made, more protective bag. Keeps my camera gear safe in the elements and lasts. All the materials and fastenings are extremely durable. Billingham designs are ergonomic and nice looking.
First there was a camera bag, now this one, both are great.
Absolutely the best bags for photographic equipment. I currently own four Billingham bags and I've never had any problems with any of them.
All bags have superb build quality with top materials, slightly more expensive than some but you get what you pay for and with Billingham bags you only buy them once !
Very happy with product and quality. Service could not have been better.
Billingham is rated 4.91 based on 774 reviews