Billingham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billingham
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

M Billingham & Co Ltd
City Estate
Corngreaves Rd

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Peter Dorman
Kam Kwong Lam
Ralph Welling
Ralph Welling
Ricardo Villagran
Jay Catral
Jay Catral
More Photos & Videos
Excellent bags with a distinctive characteristics. The quality of materials and manufacture is first class. Very happy to buy more in future.
I've been using Billingham bags since 1991, and they have never let me down, not even in the worst imaginable weather.
This is my fourth Billingham bag and once again I was not disappointed buy the excellent quality and usability of the bag which I purchased for my Leica camera's. The only negative point I wold make is that I wish the dividers that come with the bag where of a little bit better quality such is found in te larger bags.
Great company that make the best camera bags around.
Great service as always, excellent product too
Very useful and well used. It is handy and ready on my side. Protects Leica camera really well. Thank you!
Jacques Berchten
Beautifully made with superb quality.
I love the bag and the color of the bag. Perfect for my cameras. Great size and feel of it just perfect for me. Thank you very much, i am sute this bag will last for many years to come.
Another excellent purchase from Billingham to add to my collection making 4 bags in all and purchased during the sale so double good value. I use the bag for my Fuji set up of X-T30 2 lens and daily carry gear perfect size
Love billingham bags and accessories their quality is amazing and their customer service is also amazing
As a professional Photojournalist I use my Hadley small back since the late nineties every day. Now I have to purchase the second inlay ever since. After more than twenty years. What else to say? TOP PRODUCT
I have a couple of larger Billingham bags for when I am working on location with more than one camera and lens. I needed a smaller bag for one body and lens combination and room for an additional lens/other accessories. Decided that the Hadley Digital would be ideal.
The bag is built to the usual high standard with incredible attention to detail, think this will last me a long time! The Hadley Digital is so easy to access and very comfortable to carry, it looks a small bag but a surprising amount of kit can be carried, knowing that you will have a high level of protection from knocks and bad weather.
The capacity can be increased with the addition of matching AVEA pouches, again built to a very high standard.
Having tried other bags I have decided that Billingham are really the only sensible choice for protection, ease of access and overall quality.
I have a couple of Billingham Hadley Pro bags (I use not as camera bags but additions to travel) and they are truly superb. These bag are fully Made in England which is one of the reasons for the purchase but the attention to detail is second to none. The airline stowaway has arrived and is excellent. Has enough room for what I require. Will be purchasing again
I bought an additional Small Pro bag insert - when I travel I leave the bag in my hotel and move the. insert into a small backpack to protect my Leica gear when walking around. For me it is a perfect combination both discrete and functional. The insert like my Billingham bags is of exceptional quality and highly recommended.
Attractive, stylish bags.
Great company producing lovely goods!
Possibly the ‘best’ , most versatile, camera/man bag in existence. This is my third ‘Pro’, my first , used for my Canon DSLR, is over 15 years old and still in excellent condition. I bought my second to use as my mirror less bag, the third (fair cop) I just like the colour !. This Imperial Blue (with Orange interior) is officially my Summer Bag (Total Billingham Count now stands at 11). Simply Superb
Billing camera bags are the best of the best I’m a loyal enthusiast of Billingham from the time that I was a youngster up to now that I’m a pensioner. I still enjoy my Billingham Bags everyday. Thank you so much.
Billingham 5 star review on 11th May 2020
I have used Billingham bags for many years, have tried others but they are not the same. On occasion I have contacted Billingham for advice and their customer service is exceptional. Highly recommended.
Billingham has always had a good reputation and I would not hesitate to purchase their bags. Excellent, friendly service.
Billingham is rated 4.91 based on 502 reviews