Billingham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billingham
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

help@billingham.co.uk

Unit 4, City Estate, Corngreaves Road

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Billingham 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Billingham 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
H A
Billingham 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Baveendran K
Slightly larger than I expected but does the job perfectly. I can fit my Sony a6400 with the 100 400mm lens plus three smaller ones. Outer pockets ideal for spare batteries. Well designed. So far so good.
Great product,good quality and waterproof
First of many I intend to purchase - a great product, met & exceeded my expectations
an excellent addition to the range. Fits a basic pack of big SLR and three lenses easily
I am so pleased with my Billingham Airline Bag. Excellent quality
Billingham is very responsive to my questions. I am very satisfied with their customer service.
Solide, maniable et bien pensé.
The quality of Billingham products is renowned world wide so I knew this binocular bag would match the quality of my Lieca Noctovids. Superbly made and oozing class. Expensive but so were my Lieca Binoculars. Worth every penny. Well done Billingham and thanks for keeping your products British.
Great bag. Just the right size for street work.
Great company. Excellently made products and fast delivery.
Good website, comprehensive catalog, easy to order and excellent delivery.
La pochette AVEA 8 est superbe +très bien finie ,je luis loge un FUJI 90mn sans aucun problème accrochée a un BILLIGHAM HADLEY PRO 2020
to short for canon 60D
Hi Nathalie, Sorry to hear that the bag didn't fit your camera set-up. We would expect that camera to fit the Hadley Digital but only with quite small lenses. Remember next time that you have 14 days after the bag has arrived to return it for a refund if it doesn't suit you. Just make sure the bag is in perfect, unused condition with the tags attached. Here is our full return policy https://billingham.co.uk/pages/returns-policy Kind regards, Mike
Frist class product, top quality and top usability! I just love it :-) Sales experience including shipping couldn't be better. Very professional, shipping was initiated at the same day and delivery status was traceable online at any time.
Great company, well priced, great quality, handmade bags in England.
Excellent Products / Service
All in all my sixth billingham, but my first casual; I’ve now bought the THOMAS BRIEFCASE. … I am hooked and so this one won’t be my last billingham. I have sometimes taken one of my HADLEY PROs or ONEs for work but they are just way better suited for photography walks than for my workday-carry. I like the style, the statement and even the smell of a billingham bag, but that’s just me. Already got my eyes on a blue THOMAS, so… I am still not done just yet! … but maybe I'll wait until it’s a little easier to buy in GB (thanks to BrExit!). Delivery with UPS was relatively sketchy; while customs was as was expected (~10 days), transportation was slow and delivery itself… the packaging was totally shredded, but the bag is okay. Cheers, stay safe and the best regards, Chris
Hi Christian, Thank you for the kind words about the bag. Really sorry about the problems that you had with delivery. We had a lot of problems shipping to Germany after Brexit but they are starting to clear up so fingers crossed they will all be fixed soon. Thanks again for you feedback! Kind regards, Mike
I brought this for a birthday present, and he loved it ♥️
Top notch company, I love this brand and their high quality bags.
Your products are unique. Excellent quality and I would say functional. The service provided by you is excellent and a big thumbs up. I have digital hadley and the avea-5 very nice. People need to know about billingham products. is mersedes of bags
Billingham is rated 4.89 based on 828 reviews