Billingham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billingham
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

help@billingham.co.uk

Unit 4, City Estate, Corngreaves Road

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Peter Cripps
Billingham 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Michael Littler
Billingham 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Jeff Yiu
Excellent service from an excellent company and top quality goods in addition. Highly recommended.
Excellent in terms of utility and beautifully made.
perfection
I Have about 50/60 assorted Billingham bags in my stock which are used as props in the Film & Television industries, not once has any of these top quality equipment bags let me down. They are the best. A nice family business.
Great brand and quality! Exactly what I needed ito a compact and stylish looking camera bag. It’s now much easier to transport my camera on holidays!
Top Seller und schneller Versand
I have purchases 5 Billingham bags. That should say it all.
A great British company that makes high quality, long lasting products.
This is my 4th Billingham bag ( all in sage) Never been disappointed with its quality.
Its expensive but Its worth it.
Billingham 5 star review on 9th January 2021
I bought Galbin Binocular case for my new Swarovski binoculars. It fits very well. The bag is very well made nad looks great. I'm very happy with it. Maybe they could make it little bit bigger or make a small outside pocket where I could keep a cleaning kit. I bought a shoulder pad as well...I'm definitely satisfied with the quality of the product and with the look too. But I think it should not sell it separately. It should be a part of the bag automatically, there are no 2 or 3 different choices. And everyone wants to carry that bag comfortably. So why do you sell it separately? Otherwise I'm happy with Billingham and I plan to buy some other products from them.
This is my second purchase of the Hadley One (the first one got stolen). I love the bag: it is ultimately flexible as you can use it as an every-day messenger (with or without photo-kit), as a photo-bag or (at least in summer) as an over-night bag. I love the classic design and the durability of the Billingham bags. I also like the rather soft structure of the bag as it allows to adapt to your body and therefore makes carrying a lot more comfortable.

I would definitely recommend the shoulder strap as the bag might become rather heavy whenn fully equipped with (lens-)glass.
It's a Billingham. What more do you need to say? I remember buying my first bag from the factory in 1980. It went everywhere with me: up mountains in the Himalaya, on pack horses, in the Antarctic, two years at sea, across deserts, in the back of jeeps. They're bombproof, waterproof (ok, my original is no longer waterproof but it is used more for storage now which is why I needed another), seem to have some Tardis type way of holding all you need and more and don't shout 'expensive cameras are in this bag'. You'd be mad to buy anything else.
Happy with this purchase. Great design and quality.
Billingham are a reliable manufacturer who produce great quality bags that are well made and always fit for purpose - and British to boot! Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for!
Excellent bags and excellent service. What can I ask more?
One of the best products I have ever bought. The rucksack easily fits my Canon 90D with my favorite 70-200 glued on it. All required extras for an easy day of shooting. It is the most comfortable add-on to my Billingham 445!
Any comments then? Of course! ;-)
I really don’t understand why Billingham did not add a comfortable handgrip/hold on this bag. The utterly uncomfortable loop simply does not fit the extreme quality of the Billingham products.
Excellent well made, clean design with plenty of capacity for small cameras or flash guns, or other items. I like the concept of having additional space if required without having to travel with a larger bag on other occasions.
Pouvoir acheter des éléments séparés est très intéressant. Un vieux Billingham de 30 ans va reprendre du service en trouvant une nouvelle modularité et une protection optimale d'un matériel récent dont les objectifs ont un diamètre important : achat de 2 superflex 11-18. Pour une configuration différente du sac, j'ai également pris 1 superflex 6-15.
I used a 440 bag for tough pro travelling, it served me well for 20 years then disintegrated. Investing on a Hadley Pro 220 is a return to Billingham for me, and I wish I'd done it sooner. The bag is, as expected, of the highest quality, excellent finish, great looks and practical soft inserts. I'm using it to carry 2 rangefinders, 4 small lenses, lightmeter, film and assorted bits and bobs, there is ample room. What I really love about the bag is the accessibility of the kit inside. It's tough enough to offer good protection, but it's easy to quickly get at my kit when I need to. I can see a time when I'll buy extra side pockets - I bought a small bag to minimise the kit I carry on walkabouts, but it's such a good product I want to use it for more.
I'd recommend Billingham to anyone looking for a stylish and quality bag that will last a lifetime. My bag arrived from the UK quickly and was well-packaged.
Billingham is rated 4.91 based on 721 reviews