Billingham Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Billingham

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Billingham deliver?

How can I contact Billingham?

About Billingham: Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

M Billingham & Co Ltd
City Estate
Corngreaves Rd

Tell us how Billingham made you happy

Lans B
"I own at least 5 different Billingham bags now (L2, Hadley Small, Hadley Pro, 335, and 445). The quality is top-notch and they look timeless. Simply still the best bag for my use when travelling, shooting or simply for office work."
Mohamed A
"Really The most practical And high quality and durability fancy/classic/canvas bag. Many are beautiful and fancy bags but Billingham are so practical and long lasting , my Hadley pro from 2008 and still going strong in 2019 with no fault. I am glad they improved their website and my last order shipped same day of order and arrived with 2 days , that’s great service I care about speed."
"The half size insert for the Hadley One is a tight fit for a Nikon D850 with 16-35mm lens attached but the full size insert holds it with room to spare for a second lens. Only wish you could buy the bag with a full size insert as an option rather than having to purchase it separately."
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? Another retailer
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Good service and quality products."
Does this review relate to a purchase from Billingham's website or somewhere else? Billingham.co.uk
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Hadley 2020 is a Great camera computer travel bag. The usual attractive retro Billingham look; plenty of room for camera, iPad Pro, and accessories; and an upgrade to detachable shoulder strap and to a luggage handle trolley strap to allow bag to ride upon rolling luggage. The detachable strap saves space. By the way, I modified my Hadley Digital to have a detachable shoulder strap. Packed the Hadley Digital in checkable luggage, with no strap and used Hadley 2020 as carry on for all valuable devices Then at destination, switched bags. My Nikon Z7 camera and few essentials rested in the smaller Hadley Digital which now used the detachable strap. And 2020 usually stayed in hotel room while out walking. [Hint to Billingham: Please consider upgrading the Hadley Digital to include detachable shoulder strap and a handle on top cover. My own modification is useful but not as attractive as what Billingham could make.]"
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"la bolsa para cámara de nueva generación "Morror less" gran calidad y terminado, tal cual esta en las fotos de la descripción, el envio super a tiempo . muy satisfecho."
"Brilliant product and company. Cannot praise enough. Just retiring my old bag off after thirty years. Nothing wrong with it really but new ones are more waterproof and better padding."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Billingham is one of my favorite bag brands. Shipping is always ultra fast and the high quality of the products is guaranteed."
"Shoulder pads"
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I have tried the rest. Think Tank, Peak Design, Lowe Pro, Manfrotto etc. etc. I always end up coming back to Billingham because the others simply cannot match the style and quality of traditional design and manufacture. Their back service is excellent too."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Beautifully made, hard-wearing products. My favourite."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I keep my Fuji XF100S camera in the AVEA 8 pouch. This is then fitted to my Hadley One camera bag; where I can get to the camera quickly while travelling. When taken off the Hadley One I use the Billingham pouch in a haversack where it protects the camera. Highly recommended. Michael Williams"
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Excellent product and Very good built quality"
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Easy purchase, lightning fast shipping, outstanding service, and the highest quality. The utility of my Hadley pro bag is unmatched by all other camera bag makers. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase experience and the exceptional usefulness and style of my bag!"
"Customer service is top-notch, 10/10. There was a problem with my payment so they emailed me about it. During our communication, they were courteous and understanding the entire time. They did not pressure me too much about it and remained polite despite the payment going wrong once again after a few months after the purchase (I thought that I had resolved the payment issue with my bank already). I am very happy with their customer service and would gladly avail of their products again in the future."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Great product, however Billingham is not looking after us photographers. A long time ago they promised us a water bottle carrier pocket/carrier so we do not have to put liquid in the main bag with our equipment. They still have not made one yet! Lowe Pro have for their camera bags! Come on Billingham, give the photographers something they need! :-)"
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"The Billingham 72 is my second Billingham bag after the Hadley Small purchased in 2016. The construction, and Materials are top notch, The price is a bargain. If you haven't personally handled a Billingham Bag, here are a couple of it's merits not emphasized by Billingham. NO Zippers, No Velcro! If I could change one thing I would replace the belt loop with a pocket. Something I could slip my mobile phone or lens cap in."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"As usual, the staff at Billingham did a solid with me and I got my end pockets within 2 working days of ordering. From the UK to Singapore in 2 working days. And we’re 8 hours ahead of the UK. Excellent service all round."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"The Hadley Pro 2020 is a nice upgrade from the original version. My original Hadley Pro in beige canvas has become worn from almost 20 years of global travel. The new version will provide the same protection and care for my cameras and laptop with the addition of new features making it even better for travel. The attention to detail and quality of manufacture sets the standard for camera shoulder bags. I ordered this with the new AVEA 7&8 end pockets and they fit perfectly. I have the Hadley Pro Small and Hadley One bags in Sage FibreNyte. It’s a great material but the beige canvas ages and softens in a unique way. The other nice feature was the fast 3 day international shipping to the U.S. Billingham is a pleasure to deal with as a vendor."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I like classic camera bag and Billingham is one among my choices for long. The shipping was quick, and the product was in a good condition when it arrived."
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"I wanted to revitalise my Billingham bag that has had everyday use since 2005. I wasn’t exactly sure which version I had, but a quick email to and from Billingham confirmed what type I had and what spares were available. They even supplied links to the relevant items on their website. I’m pleased they use a reputable courier service so you know your goods will actually arrive!"
How do you rate the delivery service used by Billingham?
"Beautifully made bag. Surprisingly roomy. Excellent waterproof material. Sturdy, reliable-seeming. Nice to look at. And very lightweight. You get what you pay for."
Billingham is rated 4.88 based on 287 reviews