Billingham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billingham
Read Billingham Reviews

About Billingham:

Billingham are a family owned company, manufacturing camera bags for the world’s photographers since 1973 alongside a range of leisure and laptop bags. All bags are made in the West Midlands area of England, a region famous for manufacturing. A core reason for Billingham’s longevity is the fact that from the start, the Billingham family were determined that their products would always be made to the very highest standards from the best available materials to provide high levels of protection for their valued contents.

A notable feature of Billingham camera bags is that they are made from a distincive 3-layer waterpoof canvas that never needs reproofing. They also feature genuine top grain leather and solid brass details.

Like any premium product, the quality of materials, design and craftsmanship that goes into creating a Billingham means that it represents a significant investment. It’s important that they don’t just look beautiful, but that they do their job of protecting equipment wherever they are and whatever they’re being used for – year in and year out.

M Billingham & Co Ltd
City Estate
Corngreaves Rd

Tell us how Billingham made you happy
Billingham 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Joy R
Billingham 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Ivar F
More Photos & Videos
Top Fernglastasche in ausgezeichneter Billingham Qualität!
Posted 1 hour ago
The camera bag was a gift for my son who was very impressed with both the design and quality of it. It arrived promptly, very well packaged and in good condition.
The very well known brand that every photographer likes for its long lasting and gorgeous look. Amazing customer service if required is also a great plus for any customer.
Wide range of uses
This is my third Billingham bag, all of which have shoulder pads (a personal preference). Each of my bags has a specific purpose and the Airline Stowaway, aside from its design purpose I also use it for a short or day walk with a Fuji X-T2 or X-T3 and a small lens (23 or 35mm). The quality is exceptional, the bags show no signs of wear, and they not only look terrific but they do what they were designed for and do it like no other.
Billingham makes a great bag and takes care of its customers.
Whatever you kit, Billingham are the perfect bags.
Rather expensive but then how many other bags bought in the early 1990s are still serviceable today, with a full range of spares still available? I have four, a Hadley original upgraded with a new insert, a 335, a 550 just upgraded with new inserts and a Billingham Venture Gear 380 and it's a shame that this economy range has been discontinued
Quality, quality, quality.
I purchased the bag as it has a birthday gift for a friend, and he rang me to say it’s the best thing he owns. I guess I cannot add anything to that job done. 10/10. By the way the customer service was the best I’ve ever experience with any company.
I have recently bought a Hadley Pro 2020 and a Compact Stowaway, both are outstanding quality and built to last a lifetime. Both my orders where by telephone and the customer service that I received was second to none, nothing was too much trouble and I received both bags within 48hrs. Please pass on my thanks to your service support guys on the telephone - I’ll be back...
Good quality and design I will buy again Thank you.
Excellent as usual. The material and workmanship are outstanding
Billingham 5 star review on 29th August 2020
To say it in English: Very disappointing! Maar misschien is dat wel typisch Brits, lijkt heel wat, blijkt niet veel soeps; zie hun auto's en motoren ( allemaal ook al verkocht of failliet of beide).

De draag riem niet helemaal van echt leer, riempjes voor de paraplu, maar gek genoeg niet voor de sluiting van de voorzakjes, dat wordt dicht gemaakt door een pin door een gat in het leer te drukken c.q te trekken, dus dat gaat lubberen. Kortom niet echt iets wat je verwacht van iets met die prijs.
Top quality and design
Very good companion for leica cameras.
The best bags on the market.
Billingham 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Fast delivery from UK to US. Excellent product.
I am a lover of Billingham products and just love using my larger Billingham bag with added pockets for all my camera equipment. I realised there were times I just wanted to have my camera with me when out and about as In always look out for that photograph opportunity......which sometimes just shouts out to you when you don't have a camera with you. Therefore I needed a smaller but comfortable bag to carry my camera that would be easy to have with me when walking or going about day to day work and business. Therefore I went back to Billingham and found this smaller bag and purchased it direct. It has not disappointed me and I chose it in the same colours as my larger back. It allows me to carry my Canon EOS 90D and another lens and it means I have access to this good camera very easily. The manufacture of this bag is excellent and just lets quality shine out from it. It is so comfortable to walk with over my shoulder and I can access the inside very quickly and easily via the quick release leather straps. It also has small pockets in which I easily pack my cloth, memory card and anything else small that I want to have like a small notepad. Well done Billingham from a loyal customer who highly recommends this outstanding product.
This was to pair up with my sage Hadley 20/20 bag very comfortable and like all Billingham products Very well made
Billingham 5 star review on 20th August 2020