Bernard Boutique Reviews

Bernard Boutique Reviews | 30th November 2019
Bernard Boutique Reviews | 30th November 2019
Bernard Boutique Reviews | 29th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Knowledgeable of their product honest, and kind. perfect!
I find it very hard to get shoes that suit all my foot ailments so I was over the moon when I found a pair on our way to the racecourse. I ended up buying two pairs, one of which I wore straight away. The lovely sales assistant kept my other pair and my own sandals to pick up later so I didn’t have to carry them all day. A great shop and staff and I will be back.
A welcoming boutique where staff know their fashion and give great advice, never making you feel that they are giving the ‘hard sell’.
My order came very quickly and the dress is beautiful
I absolutely love this store and the team there. Always attentive and happy to chat. A superb selection of items of fabulous quality. ✨🙏
Excellent boutique ! The best !
All staffs are lovely
My new skirt arrived promptly and was beautifully packed - happy to recommend Bernard's online shopping service.
Always a pleasure shopping in Bernard Boutique.

Amazing, friendly and honest service from all the team.

Well done!
I've been visiting this wonderful shop since i was 17. Owners and staff are just lovely, really helpful, never pushy and they all have a superb eye for what suits their customers. The whole experience of a visit there in one word: Sublime!
When I walk into the shop I am always made to feel very welcome ,I’m not pouring with money and some of the pieces are expensive however I’m not made to feel uncomfortable and I am sure I am given the same attention as wealthy people .I adore the clothes ,they are unusual and Exciting ,I would love to be able to buy lots there The windows always look fab too .
Lovely experience lots of help thank you
Bernards is a treasure cove of shopping experience. You will find things that have just been seen on catwalk by likes of mega stars and you can be sure that selection is nothing short of the same as selected for Vogue editor itself.
You can also be assures that you will be looked after by the staff in a very special way, recommending and suggesting garments that suit your life style and occasion.
Simply wonderful shopping experience,
Azra Hayer
Stylish and well laid out store with fantastic staff that really help you make the right choice.
Love this shop always helpful and friendly service
My absolute favourite Boutique. Helene and Barrie and all their staff are so charming and welcoming which gives a family atmosphere. The quality of all the clothes and accessories is excellent and their is a wide choice ensuring I spend hours choosing complete outfits ably assisted by Karen or one of the other very helpful girls. Merry Christmas. Teresa
Staff always charming and helpful without being overpowering
I have been buying my clothes for 30 years at Bernards
Helene is such a good buyer that there are clothes for all ages and the staff will always tell you if what you have chosen suits you or not!
Excellent customer service and and absolutely fabulous curated selection of clothes and accessories
Bernard Boutique is one of my best kept secrets. It has the most wonderful selection of clothes and the service is exceptional. There is really no need to go anywhere else!

Julia in Esher
Always extremely helpful and very friendly wonderful boutique.
Amazing boutique on my local high street full of beautiful clothes and the team are so friendly and helpful
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.96 based on 131 reviews