Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
Prompt on line service and collection from shop next day - friendly staff
Great service , quick delivery and delighted with the outfit
Off the high street brands for a more exclusive look.
Dress as described, delivered very quick Definitely purchase from Bernard again
My first time ordering as I was looking for a specific Muun basket and everything was very smooth. Same day dispatch and next day delivery after telephone call to clarify details. Really well packaged with a personal note and I am delighted with the bag. Would not hesitate to buy again and highly recommend the business.
Great service!!! It arrived so quickly. Thanks
Swift arrival of top quality luggage , half RRP
Quick reply to a message about sizing and speedy delivery too!
Rusty bag marked by rust
Placed an order online. Didn’t realise this little gem was only a short drive down the road. A gorgeously curated boutique with really helpful staff. Will be returning!
I am trying to request a refund and no one has replied to me
I’m thrilled with my sandals & can’t wait to wear them! Super service & great communication. Thank you, Suzanne
Excellent service overall Beautiful dress - not available in my size elsewhere online. very easy online ordering & arrived very promptly. delighted overall & will keep an eye on this Boutique for future purchases!
Excellent service.
The personal service is always fantastic. Nothing is ever a problem and the staff go out of their way to help. They also have a great way of leaving you to browse alone if you want that. Definitely no intimidating staff at this fabulous boutique!
Quick delivery, nicely packaged.
Good prompt delivery and lovely product. Just what I needed
I love everything about this shop. The collections are amazing, I've been introduced to so many new brands, the customer service is always paramount at Bernard Boutique & it is a pleasure to shop there.
Love the dress, it came beautifully packaged with a lovely tote bag. I am going to wear the dress to my niece's wedding and am thrilled with it. The size is perfect too. Thank you.
Aina was very helpful with my queries. Despite the dresses having to be returned as they didn’t suit or fit, the customer service I experienced was a high standard.
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.90 based on 239 reviews