Bernard Boutique Reviews

Thanks so much for the prompt delivery. Greeting!................... TNX
Gorgeous shop!
Delivered to Australia swiftly, packaged with care, highly recommend 👍👍
Excellent service and packaging
I purchased a “Noah trouser” from Isabel Marant Étoile. Bernard Boutique had it with the best price. I ordered it immediately and was blown away when I receive it at Christmas Eve.
Had the exact product I was looking for, delivered within a few days. Great service.
Excellent selection of clothes, shoes and accessories. Really helpful staff.
Knowledgeable of their product honest, and kind. perfect!
I find it very hard to get shoes that suit all my foot ailments so I was over the moon when I found a pair on our way to the racecourse. I ended up buying two pairs, one of which I wore straight away. The lovely sales assistant kept my other pair and my own sandals to pick up later so I didn’t have to carry them all day. A great shop and staff and I will be back.
A welcoming boutique where staff know their fashion and give great advice, never making you feel that they are giving the ‘hard sell’.
My order came very quickly and the dress is beautiful
I absolutely love this store and the team there. Always attentive and happy to chat. A superb selection of items of fabulous quality. ✨🙏
Excellent boutique ! The best ! All staffs are lovely
My new skirt arrived promptly and was beautifully packed - happy to recommend Bernard's online shopping service.
Always a pleasure shopping in Bernard Boutique. Amazing, friendly and honest service from all the team. Well done!
Very good service quick shipment carefully and lovingly packed
I've been visiting this wonderful shop since i was 17. Owners and staff are just lovely, really helpful, never pushy and they all have a superb eye for what suits their customers. The whole experience of a visit there in one word: Sublime!
When I walk into the shop I am always made to feel very welcome ,I’m not pouring with money and some of the pieces are expensive however I’m not made to feel uncomfortable and I am sure I am given the same attention as wealthy people .I adore the clothes ,they are unusual and Exciting ,I would love to be able to buy lots there The windows always look fab too .
Lovely experience lots of help thank you
Bernards is a treasure cove of shopping experience. You will find things that have just been seen on catwalk by likes of mega stars and you can be sure that selection is nothing short of the same as selected for Vogue editor itself. You can also be assures that you will be looked after by the staff in a very special way, recommending and suggesting garments that suit your life style and occasion. Simply wonderful shopping experience, Azra Hayer
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.91 based on 58 reviews