Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
Super service, and next day delivery. Love my new trainers and thank you for such a quick delivery.
OMG this is the best shop in SW London/Surrey - they are the nicest people in any shop I've ever bought clothes, it doesn't matter if you have no money/lots of money, they treat you the same, I love popping in just to chat and never feel any pressure to buy. Apart from that their clothes are amazing too, lots of brands that other boutique's don't sell and so much variety, quite different to other independent boutiques who all seem to sell the same brands!
Great
Fast delivery and good quality products.
Well packaged thx
Lovely boutique. Immensely helpful staff only too ready to measure something to make sure it fits. Thoroughly recommend.
Super quick delivery. Very happy
Lovely items and very quick delivery. Would certainly shop with Bernard Boutique again! Many thanks
Very efficient
Quick
And the online website is very good
Quality items soeedily delivered!
Swift and efficient delivery from a beautiful shop, thank you.
Absolutely fantastic service, beautiful item
Very good! Lovely service always
Lovely bag in sale so good value. Quickly delivered. First time purchaser, would definitely use again.
I love this shop, always so friendly and great service
Excellent customer service. I made an error in my order and selected click and collect instead of home delivery. Bernard Boutique sorted this for me at no extra cost.
Great super fast delivery ....and great first class communication when I had to unfortunately return the gorgeous dress I had bought....great discounts too
I found the trainers I could not get anywhere else here!
Easy to order, great website, fantastic service. DHL let them down a bit, but I have notified Bernards Boutique of the issues with DHL and they are taking it up with them.
Would use Bernards Boutique again definitely
very pleased with my fragrance,
came quick too.
Oh my word....first of all fabulous designer trainers at a quarter of RRP!
Fantastic customer service too....I made a mistake and the shop staff went above and beyond to look after me ...Aina especially.
Beautifully packaged and delivery really speedy.....I’ll be back!
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.96 based on 135 reviews