Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
Beautiful sandals, so beautifully packaged. Arrived safely and quickly. Amazing boutique
Excellent garment, the cheapest I could find and swiftly delivered!
Everything perfect
From a general query to purchasing the item on line was perfect. As it was a gift for my niece I was talked through the ring sizes, the returns policy etc. It was delivered within 3 days which was amazing due to the current climate. I would certainly recommend this store. My niece loves the ring. Thank you
The dress came in a box. Very well packaged.
Warm friendly service. Thank you
It’s the first I have ordered from this boutique and I will surly order again very fast and speedy delivery and so easy to purchase came across them by chance and now I will purchasing from them again. So happy with my purchase
Extremely fast delivery and the product was exactly as illustrated on the website. Competitive price, good quality. Very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this store.
What can I say…. Luv luv the clothes. Keep coming back😁
Very responsible selling as after I paid they made sure I was alright as the boots had very slight marks on them and gave a 10% refund because of this. They also dispatched the item very quickly. All I can say is thank you.
Immediate dispatch via Dhl .. fantastic
Bernard of Esher never fails. With a compelling selection of gorgeous things which always arrive promptly.Having left Esher many years ago I visit this lovely shop on-line and am always delighted with my spoils.
Lovlely dress and very quiet delivery and nicely packaged.
Fabulous service by friendly staff.
Great sneakers at a bargain price
Love the dress, wore it just once and button fallen off unfortunately:(
Always love shopping online here x
Always lovely to shop local, such a great selection! Thank you!!! 🙏🏻
I bought my dream trainers from here. Fabulous boutique with lovely, helpful staff! Can’t recommend enough! 😍
Excellent service called to check details of a specific bag I wanted and it was shipped same day I placed the order online. Received next day to Northern Ireland and really well packaged. Will definitely buy again. Very happy to recommend.
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.90 based on 261 reviews