Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique 4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
Fabulous service. Very simple ordering process and incredibly quick delivery. Thank you!
All excellent
Excellent service. I love the shoes and the delivery was very prompt.
Beautiful clothes and shoes. Perfect service and lovely ladies !
Brilliant experience…. Efficient, fast delivery everything as promised and a good price too. Will definitely shop here again.
Lovely selection of items sent promptly. I didn’t need to return but have returned items in the past with no problems
Very quick, user-friendly and efficient delivery of a beautiful dress that was just what I wanted
Brilliant shopping experience, I ordered on the Thursday evening and it arrived Saturday morning. My garment was beautifully packaged too. Very pleased, will definitely shop with Bernard Boutique again.
Excellent service, Beautiful clothes in pristine condition. I would definitely recommend this boutique.
Quick delivery of well packaged item of the highest quality thank you
Great service with great product delivered very quickly.
Purchased a pair of lovely golden goose trainers, as a first time buyer my 10/. Off wouldn’t register , but rang the next day and was promptly given a refund ! Great customer service , will definitely use again and refer! Thanks!
Great customer service. Thank so much.
Thanks for the prompt delivery of my dress!
This cabin case appears to be well made, very light, don't know how it will survive an international flight. Very well priced.
Great fast service. Could speak on the phone and they were extremely helpful. I had to order a different size and this was made all very swift.
Even though I purchased a sale item it was beautifully wrapped and arrived the day after the order was placed.
Great easy purchase, I made it online (to collect) and it was available to pick-up within a very short time. Very happy with the item too.
Excellent contact and quick delivery. Beautiful jewellery.
Bernard Boutique carries the latest collection of my favorite fashion brand, Faithfull the Brand. I received the dress even before the scheduled delivery date. The item was nicely packed and in good condition. The dress fits me perfectly and I love it so much! Thank you for your excellent service!
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.9 based on 350 reviews