Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
Placed an order online. Didn’t realise this little gem was only a short drive down the road. A gorgeously curated boutique with really helpful staff. Will be returning!
I’m thrilled with my sandals & can’t wait to wear them! Super service & great communication. Thank you, Suzanne
Excellent service overall Beautiful dress - not available in my size elsewhere online. very easy online ordering & arrived very promptly. delighted overall & will keep an eye on this Boutique for future purchases!
Excellent service.
The personal service is always fantastic. Nothing is ever a problem and the staff go out of their way to help. They also have a great way of leaving you to browse alone if you want that. Definitely no intimidating staff at this fabulous boutique!
Quick delivery, nicely packaged.
Good prompt delivery and lovely product. Just what I needed
I love everything about this shop. The collections are amazing, I've been introduced to so many new brands, the customer service is always paramount at Bernard Boutique & it is a pleasure to shop there.
Love the dress, it came beautifully packaged with a lovely tote bag. I am going to wear the dress to my niece's wedding and am thrilled with it. The size is perfect too. Thank you.
Aina was very helpful with my queries. Despite the dresses having to be returned as they didn’t suit or fit, the customer service I experienced was a high standard.
Lovely staff, as usual. amazing outfit selection and top star customer service.
My order arrived quickly and safely and was beautifully packed. I love my new shoes. I will definitely recommend to others.
Fantastic service in difficult times - it was my first purchase from Bernard Boutique but can't wait to have a proper look when Lockdown ends!
Excellent experience, received the dress very quickly but unfortunately I had to return it. Aina was very helpful and the refund was issued promptly. Will look forward to ordering again in the near future.
I have been shopping at Bernards for many years and it is always a delight to see the beautiful clothing they sell. The staff are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I bought 2 dresses the other day and picked them up from the shop. Unfortunately one was not suitable so I took it straight back and received a full refund with no trouble.
Always super helpful very knowledgeable about the brands. An all around delicious experience x
I have shopped in Bernard boutique for over thirty years and there isn’t enough room on this page to sing their praise enough. The team, service, on line shopping, delivery, packaging, selection, quality etc.etc. are exemplary. Thank you!
Fantastic, Friendly service. They always go the extra mile to accommodate.
Fantastic customer service
Lovely collections and friendly staff who do everything they can to help
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.90 based on 231 reviews