Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
I’ve been shopping at Bernard for over 20 years and there’s a reason for that .... service ! Karen, Cristina & the team continue to provide an all round fab experience - even in the current situation they provide an unparalleled service together with a smile (even behind the masks) and honest opinions. Bernard also stock the best collection of designers outside of London. Thank you 😘
Such speedy delivery and LOVE my new boots. Would definitely shop again. Thank you thank you!
Friendly helpful staff and excellent fashion sense in the choice of clothes. Smart and comfortable shop makes travelling to London unnecessary!
Great service, hassle free & lovely friendly staff. Highly recommend.
Fantastic service, item arrived well packed. Unfortunately I had to return the item and an email confirmed they had received the item back the next day. I would recommend using Bernard Boutique.
My new top received a day or so ago, was packaged beautifully and is absolutely gorgeous.

Bernard Boutique is fab in all respects.

Wishing the staff a very Happy New Year,

Julia xx
I received the package very quickly customer service is Great

beautiful and quality clothes
Excellent-service
It’s an amazing place to shop for something different and the staff are wonderful!
Excellent service, faultless in every way, superb choice of brands, love everything about Bernards
Bernard Boutique is a great place to shop. The buyer has a good eye, so there are always a lot of beautiful things to tempt. The owners and staff are just lovely and shopping in store is a joy, but if you can no longer get to the store, shopping online is the next best thing.
They are the best of the best.
On-line service excellent, but I would expect nothing else from this fab boutique. Can’t wait until I can visit the store again.
Thank you for a great customer experience! Aina was super helpful and kind and the delivery was super quick :)
Love Bernard and as always a great service!!
Excellent..
fantastic communication and on time delivery .
Beautiful shoes .
Brilliant service. My products came very quickly and were beautifully wrapped. Am loving them!!!
One of my favourite boutiques of all time x
Bernard is my favourite shop in the whole world and I have had separation anxiety from it! But I bought two beautiful dresses online and they are perfect.
I hope to be able to wear them soon as look forward to when I can see all your lovely staff
Beautiful Bernard Boutique has been in Esher for many years and it never lets you down. A variety of stunning clothes for every occasion with prices that range from very reasonable to the ‘special event’ cost. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly, it is a joy to shop there. I’ve recently shopped online because of the Coronavirus lockdown - it was easy and the items arrived quickly. Long may Bernard Boutique continue.
Stylish and well laid out store with fantastic staff that really help you make the right choice.
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.93 based on 166 reviews