Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
I’ve been shopping at Bernard for over 20 years and there’s a reason for that .... service ! Karen, Cristina & the team continue to provide an all round fab experience - even in the current situation they provide an unparalleled service together with a smile (even behind the masks) and honest opinions. Bernard also stock the best collection of designers outside of London. Thank you 😘
Easy to purchase and staff was great on collection at store
Great selection and service thank you
I bought a beautiful handbag. Quick delivery and excellent communication. Will definitely purchase again from Bernard Boutique.
Love my jeans and such a fantastic price!
Excellent service, great shoes at a great price. Good communication all the way, personal touch showing who.packed the shoes, really nice. Received on time. Definitely recommend.
This was my first purchase from Bernard Boutique The Webbsigh was easy to use I trust DHL and everything went smoothly I was also happy with the refund policy I will be very happy to shop again.
Item was wrapped up really nicely and fast delivery. thank you!
Very helpful staff and prompt delivery, highly recommend
Lovely shoes and friendly service
Very easy website to navigate. Beautiful products with great Sale. Packaged and delivered well. Would recommend.
Such speedy delivery and LOVE my new boots. Would definitely shop again. Thank you thank you!
Friendly helpful staff and excellent fashion sense in the choice of clothes. Smart and comfortable shop makes travelling to London unnecessary!
Great service, hassle free & lovely friendly staff. Highly recommend.
Fantastic service, item arrived well packed. Unfortunately I had to return the item and an email confirmed they had received the item back the next day. I would recommend using Bernard Boutique.
My new top received a day or so ago, was packaged beautifully and is absolutely gorgeous. Bernard Boutique is fab in all respects. Wishing the staff a very Happy New Year, Julia xx
I received the package very quickly customer service is Great beautiful and quality clothes
Excellent-service
It’s an amazing place to shop for something different and the staff are wonderful!
Excellent service, faultless in every way, superb choice of brands, love everything about Bernards
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.90 based on 231 reviews