Bernard Boutique Reviews

Bernard Boutique Reviews | 30th November 2019
Bernard Boutique Reviews | 30th November 2019
Bernard Boutique Reviews | 29th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Very good service quick shipment carefully and lovingly packed
I've been visiting this wonderful shop since i was 17. Owners and staff are just lovely, really helpful, never pushy and they all have a superb eye for what suits their customers. The whole experience of a visit there in one word: Sublime!
When I walk into the shop I am always made to feel very welcome ,I’m not pouring with money and some of the pieces are expensive however I’m not made to feel uncomfortable and I am sure I am given the same attention as wealthy people .I adore the clothes ,they are unusual and Exciting ,I would love to be able to buy lots there The windows always look fab too .
Lovely experience lots of help thank you
Bernards is a treasure cove of shopping experience. You will find things that have just been seen on catwalk by likes of mega stars and you can be sure that selection is nothing short of the same as selected for Vogue editor itself.
You can also be assures that you will be looked after by the staff in a very special way, recommending and suggesting garments that suit your life style and occasion.
Simply wonderful shopping experience,
Azra Hayer
Stylish and well laid out store with fantastic staff that really help you make the right choice.
Love this shop always helpful and friendly service
My absolute favourite Boutique. Helene and Barrie and all their staff are so charming and welcoming which gives a family atmosphere. The quality of all the clothes and accessories is excellent and their is a wide choice ensuring I spend hours choosing complete outfits ably assisted by Karen or one of the other very helpful girls. Merry Christmas. Teresa
Staff always charming and helpful without being overpowering
I have been buying my clothes for 30 years at Bernards
Helene is such a good buyer that there are clothes for all ages and the staff will always tell you if what you have chosen suits you or not!
Excellent customer service and and absolutely fabulous curated selection of clothes and accessories
Bernard Boutique is one of my best kept secrets. It has the most wonderful selection of clothes and the service is exceptional. There is really no need to go anywhere else!

Julia in Esher
Always extremely helpful and very friendly wonderful boutique.
Amazing boutique on my local high street full of beautiful clothes and the team are so friendly and helpful
It’s my happy place - nowhere better for style and service - been shopping there for 27 years and hoping for many
more to come. Happy shopping!
I Love shopping at Bernards ... always a great selection of gorgeous clothes shoes and accessories! All the staff are helpful and fun, thank you girls!!!
The best London clothes in Surrey!
The staff at Bernard are very knowledgeable of their stock.
I ended up leaving the store with a purchase that was not what I had gone in for.
What I had gone in for ended up being too big and not suiting me!
However another suggestion and I left with an item of clothing that I absolutely loved and would have otherwise not have looked at.
Bernard’s has a fantastic way of advising customers sometimes taking them out of their comfort zone but always ensuring that we leave with a unique purchase that we look great in!!!
Everything is fine.
Great customer service, not pushy. Great products even better in the sale! Would love it more if they stocked smaller sizes
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.96 based on 123 reviews