Bernard Boutique Reviews

+44 (0) 1372 464 604

online@bernardboutique.com

Bernard Boutique4-8 High St Esher United Kingdom

Tell us how Bernard Boutique made you happy
I bought a Rockins super skinny silk scarf from Bernard Boutique. Rockins is a brand I adore and I particularly like their classic animal print design which is not currently available on their site. I found this particular scarf via a Google search, and was very happy to discover that it was in the sale! It arrived within two days of ordering and was packaged in the brand’s signature cassette box, within a sturdy box which I will recycle. The scarf is just as lovely as I’d hoped and I’m sure I will wear it for years to come. An excellent retail experience!!
Brilliant
Beautiful clothes that the friendly staff are more than happy to help you with. Easy lockdown pick up and the dress I bought is very good quality and fit.
Great website and excellent fast delivery
I’ve been shopping at Bernard for over 20 years and there’s a reason for that .... service ! Karen, Cristina & the team continue to provide an all round fab experience - even in the current situation they provide an unparalleled service together with a smile (even behind the masks) and honest opinions. Bernard also stock the best collection of designers outside of London. Thank you 😘
I have been shopping in Bernard Boutique for 30 years and have had
exemplary service.
The whole team are friendly, helpful and honest. I am always pleased with my purchases and the quality and styles are great.
Well done Bernard and the team ( especially Cristina)! 😊
Love love love this place! Amazing brands, expert edit and excellent service :) Jo x
Great brands and lovely customer service!
Thank you I love my shirt.
Fantastic and very helpful staff!! Plus fab clothes.
Great service and lovely people. I made a mistake with my online ordering (entirely my mistake) and Bernard Boutique went the extra mile to put things right for me.
Excellent service!
Great service, lovely packaging on online order
The lady who helped me was great and I love my new dress
I bought an amazingly discounted beautiful Roland Mouret coat in the sale over Covid shut down period. Was really easy to buy and the quality of the coat is outstanding. Am delighted!
Quick delivery, thank you!
Super helpful advice by phone, and an easy collection from store, Thankyou
Fast delivery, well packaged and lovely item. These sandals are nearly sold out everywhere so happy to have found Bernard Boutique.
The item arrived very quickly, well wrapped and I'm extremely happy with the product. Will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.
Fantastic customer service and speedy delivery!
Bernard Boutique is rated 4.94 based on 173 reviews