Beenmissold.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Beenmissold.com

About Beenmissold.com: http://Beenmissold.com - delivering excellence every time. Let us deal with everything for you and get you the money that is rightfully yours!

01625683386 / 08000882271

info@beenmissold.com

1 Pepper House, 1 Pepper Road,Hazel Grove

Tell us how Beenmissold.com made you happy

"very helpful, helped me though every thing i needed."
"While I understand you need to make a profit I think thirty five percent Plus vat is excessive. Wouldn't use your services ever again."
"Good service and took all the hassle out but their fees are enormous so beware"
"Easy beacause they do all the work. Thorough and inquisitive which helped me get some money"
"very good kept us updated all the time"
"I have been very happy with everything every step of the way with Beenmissold will be reccommending"
"Beenmissold made it easy I didn't have to anything, they took the company name & account number & did everything. I just sat at home & waited for the money to come."
"The process was quick and you done all the paperwork and took the stress out of it and received the cheque on all the loans you checked"
"Very easy to deal with. Then kept me informed every step of the process And within 6 weeks I had received my money I would highly recommend this company I've already recommended them to my family"
"i WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE THAT I RECEIVED"
"Beenmissold.com, had really try for me by claiming good money for me from my bank. It's was really wonderful and so quick. I'm happy to introduce people to them."
"i used been missold recently to claim back some bank charges, i have no regrets of contacting them. what i was told and how long the process would take was spot on, my claim manager kept in touch all the way through my claim. i would not hesitate to recommend the company to anyone they are very professional and helpful. many thanks gordon"
"Your company is very good and fast, and accurate! Thanks again!"
"i found they where very very good i had a chap called Mick he was very helpful as i could not give him much info as my claim was years ago"
"Excellent service with Beenmissold. Very quick and efficient. The only negative is that your % charge is to high but am pleased with my results."
"EXECELLENT SERVICE, KEPT ME INFORMED ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE PROCESS AND IM NOW USING THEM AGAIN FOR ANOTHER CLAIM"
"Everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to do nothing to get my money..I just think the charges are very high..it was nearly half of what I claimed back!"
"Super fast and efficient service, excellent team, would highly recommend"
"The customer service is excellent. Polite, friendly and supportive. They get the job done and keep you informed. It feels personable. It only took a few days to get the ball rolling and get a brilliant result 9 weeks later. Got my money quick. Compared to other ppi companies, these guys know how to make it happen."
"Great service and support. Without your help I would not have received any money back fro the package Barclays missold me."
Beenmissold.com is rated 4.75 based on 162 reviews