bebopfun-co-uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend bebopfun-co-uk

About bebopfun-co-uk: They're colorful, they're fun and most of all they're bouncy! BeBop are fast becoming the leading brand in home use Bouncy Castles, Inflatable Water Slides and Inflatable Combos

info@bebopfun.co.uk

Unit 20 Arden Business Center
Arden Road

Tell us how bebopfun-co-uk made you happy

"Brilliant product"
Hello :)
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are so happy that you are pleased with the product.
"Ordering was easy. Delivery was very quick. My son opened his gift this morning for his birthday and hasn’t been off it all morning. Its big, sturdy and perfect for my 6 year old who has ASD. Its safe and he can’t hurt himself at all."
Hi Karen, thank you for your review. It’s lovely to hear that your son is getting the most out of his birthday present! All the hard work makes it worthwhile knowing our customers love our products.
"Kids love their new bouncy castle. Gives them hours of fun."
"Good than expected, children loves it. The only problem is the ball target is not very sticky."
"Absolutely brilliant product - and so much quicker and easier than messing around blowing up paddling pools! Arrived super quickly and our 2 year old loves it! Only problem is that getting it back in the bag is really tricky"
"I work with children and so far, this summer, this product has been a godsend. The only thing I would say is, if you have the water on for a long period of time, your garden will become a mud puddle. The end of the slide fills quite rapidly and when the children climb out, the water floods every where. So as you can imagine with little feet climbing out and then running round to go back up it has trashed the grass. Have tried groundsheets but it hasn’t made much difference. Ideally I could do with fake grass and this would be the perfect setup. Trashed grass aside, the children love it, it’s good quality, low energy efficient and good value. Will just have to limit the water usage tomorrow to see if it’s any better."
"Best money we’ve spent in a long time. Grandchildren and all their friends can’t get enough of this slide."
"Smooth transaction, great quality fun bouncy castle"
"We have had our total wipeout castle and slide for a few years now. It has provided endless fun for the kids. Brilliant product that has lasted really well. You should be proud of the quality and the concept - great job"
"Great service and product ! Should give our little ones hours of fun ! Thanks very much."
"The inflatable slide is fantastic for my boys aged 10, 9 and 7 as a paddling pool Is no longer enough fun for them. I was a bit concerned that it wouldn’t fit in my rear garden but it fits lovely. Highly recommended to occupy 3 very active boys!!!! Even I could put it up very easily."
"Very fast reliable delivery. Kids 8 and 11 and their friends are having lots of fun. Very good quality. Will definitely need crash mats for a softer landing. Easy to put up. Very happy with this product. Definitely need to stick to the restrictions with weight of children."
"Two grandchildren LOVE IT,,best thing ive ever bought,its stong and robust,would recomend for sure"
"Very helpful service looking forward to the use"
"Great service, and delivery. My grandchildren absolutely love the bouncy water slide, and I’ve been nominate the best grandma ever. However, I did have to call upon the services of an electrician to install external power points, and make an extension lead, in order to be able plug in the motor to inflate the slide."
"Great service and delivery"
"It was here when they said it would be l was very impressed how long it took"
"Brilliant service, we ordered our total wipeout slide and castle over the phone and it was delivered by 9:30 am the next day. The kids absolutely loved it. Great product and well made."
"Excellent item, very fast delivery highly recommend A*****"
"Excellent service easy to put up and fold out . Customer service also excellent would reccomend bebop to everyone"
bebopfun-co-uk is rated 4.87 based on 141 reviews