bebopfun-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend bebopfun-co-uk
Read bebopfun-co-uk Reviews

About bebopfun-co-uk:

They're colorful, they're fun and most of all they're bouncy! BeBop are fast becoming the leading brand in home use Bouncy Castles, Inflatable Water Slides and Inflatable Combos

info@bebopfun.co.uk

Unit 20 Arden Business Center
Arden Road

Tell us how bebopfun-co-uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
bebopfun-co-uk 5 star review on 30th March 2020
bebopfun-co-uk 5 star review on 16th April 2020
bebopfun-co-uk 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Ellen Barnes
More Photos & Videos
Love love love our bouncy castle. Came in 3 days despite the whole country being in lockdown. Brilliant quality and super easy to use and put away. What I also love it the bag to store it is genuinely big enough to hold it without having to squash and squeeze it in. The aftercare has also been great with a courtesy call to ensure I was happy. I would highly recommend. Fantastic product and brilliant service.
The overall experience has been fabulous. We ordered the slide on Saturday morning and by Saturday evening it had gone out of stock so we were little apprehensive if ours will arrive or not. But BeBop were flawless in their service. Had to call them three times for different reasons and everything they were courteous and helpful. The slide itself arrived by Tuesday noon. Kids are having amazing fun. However an interesting observation and feedback in hindsight – kids are glued to the slide and have no interest in the bouncy castle. Probably it would have been better to buy “Splash Mountain” slide which is only a slide without bouncy castle but 1.5 times the height of the slide. But this is not BeBop’s fault and we are very pleased with the product.
I purchased a water slide of these and put the wrong address on order
Called next day and was sorted by a very helpful lady
Delivered next day and my kids love it 👍
Great bouncy castle and slide. Kids love it!
Our boys are absolutely loving this. I've called our bouncy castle Brenda the nanny - she's getting us through lockdown especially as they arent going back to nursery. Really recommend.
Very easy to order; product arrived within 24 hours.
Looks and feels very good quality. Blows up in a couple of minutes and easy to deflate and fold away. Children love the kamikaze bouncy castle and spend hours on it.
This is our second inflatable from BeBop and can’t recommend them enough! Easy to set up, inflates in minutes and folds away easily and surprisingly neatly. Water attachment also simple to add on. This will keep the kids entertained for years to come.
Excellent service and delivery
I ordered online and it was delivered the very next day. we have used it every day for our 1,3 and 7 year old and they love it. they often have it with no water but is fantastic fun with the water on a warm day.
Would by from here again.
Best thing we bought the kids! Easy to put up and pack away, delivery was super quick
Excellent value for money
Kids love it. Bigger than I thought. Which is good. Would recommend

Only thing it's hard to get water out. Could of done with a plug like paddling pools have.

Other than that over the moon
Fantastic product. Super fast delivery, it came the next day.
So quick to put it up and down. My boys are 1 and 8 and they both love it.
I bought a bouncy castle from bebop recently for my 5 year old daughter. The quality of the bouncy castle is fantastic, my daughter absolutely loves it and turning the lockdown it's been great fun for her. I was expecting the delivery within a few days as stated on the website due to coronavirus but it ended up coming the next day.
We bought our castle and it was fine for the first couple of weeks, then it popped, I say popped the seam all come apart. Granted they asked me to return it and they would fix it. It took them 4 weeks before they resent it. And low and behold the same thing happened again. We payed a lot of money for ours, and it didn't even last 6 months. Rip off!
Great product the slide is better than I could of ever imagined. The price totally reflects the quality. My 3 boys love it. The delivery was great too . Fab company 100% recommended this company
Excellent service, bouncy castle turned up in plenty of time even over this COVID-19 situation. Have not put it up yet but looks great and i am sure the kids will love it.
My 5 year old loves it!
She is so happy playing on it.
She can't wait for her friends to be able to join her.
Just what we needed to help burn off lock down energy.
Delivered within 48 hours too.
5 ☆ from us.
EXCELLENT GRANDCHILDREN LOVE IT
Very good quality castles
I ordered the giant water slide on Easter Monday and it arrived the two days later! It has provided my son with hours of fun in this lovely weather. Although it states age 3-10 years my son is 13 and it is totally sturdy enough for him to use. I’ve even had a go myself! Excellent service and product- would highly recommend!
bebopfun-co-uk is rated 4.88 based on 233 reviews