BeBop Reviews

of reviewers recommend BeBop
Read BeBop Reviews

About BeBop:

They're colorful, they're fun and most of all they're bouncy! BeBop are fast becoming the leading brand in home use Bouncy Castles, Inflatable Water Slides and Inflatable Combos

info@bebopfun.co.uk

Adele Davies
BeBop 5 star review on 30th March 2020
STEPHEN DALY
Kids love it. Bigger than I thought. Which is good. Would recommend

Only thing it's hard to get water out. Could of done with a plug like paddling pools have.

Other than that over the moon
Fantastic product. Super fast delivery, it came the next day.
So quick to put it up and down. My boys are 1 and 8 and they both love it.
I bought a bouncy castle from bebop recently for my 5 year old daughter. The quality of the bouncy castle is fantastic, my daughter absolutely loves it and turning the lockdown it's been great fun for her. I was expecting the delivery within a few days as stated on the website due to coronavirus but it ended up coming the next day.
We bought our castle and it was fine for the first couple of weeks, then it popped, I say popped the seam all come apart. Granted they asked me to return it and they would fix it. It took them 4 weeks before they resent it. And low and behold the same thing happened again. We payed a lot of money for ours, and it didn't even last 6 months. Rip off!
Love love love our bouncy castle. Came in 3 days despite the whole country being in lockdown. Brilliant quality and super easy to use and put away. What I also love it the bag to store it is genuinely big enough to hold it without having to squash and squeeze it in. The aftercare has also been great with a courtesy call to ensure I was happy. I would highly recommend. Fantastic product and brilliant service.
Great product the slide is better than I could of ever imagined. The price totally reflects the quality. My 3 boys love it. The delivery was great too . Fab company 100% recommended this company
Excellent service, bouncy castle turned up in plenty of time even over this COVID-19 situation. Have not put it up yet but looks great and i am sure the kids will love it.
My 5 year old loves it!
She is so happy playing on it.
She can't wait for her friends to be able to join her.
Just what we needed to help burn off lock down energy.
Delivered within 48 hours too.
5 ☆ from us.
EXCELLENT GRANDCHILDREN LOVE IT
Very good quality castles
I ordered the giant water slide on Easter Monday and it arrived the two days later! It has provided my son with hours of fun in this lovely weather. Although it states age 3-10 years my son is 13 and it is totally sturdy enough for him to use. I’ve even had a go myself! Excellent service and product- would highly recommend!
Fantastic service and delivery, even in the lockdown our order can the next day and the kids are still bouncing away on it a week later. Thank you so much
Prompt delivery and a pleasant follow up call from the company themselves to make sure everything was OK. Very good customer service. Product is excellent and the kids love it.
Excellent Service, quick delivery, fabulous bouncy castle, very happy children!
Thank you.
Perfect.....arrived in 2 days.....thankyou....would definitely reccomend this company
The website is straight forward and easy to use. No problem at all.
Great product!!!! It is a good way to keep the kids occupied and happy during the lockdown. The quality of the product is very good and it is easy to put it up.
Great product as expected.
Great product, quicker than expected delivery, kids love it!
Quick delivery under difficult transport circumstances and quick reply on customer services. Kids have not got off the wipeout bouncy castle slide since it went up
BeBop is rated 4.88 based on 344 reviews