BeBop Reviews

of reviewers recommend BeBop
Read BeBop Reviews

About BeBop:

They're colorful, they're fun and most of all they're bouncy! BeBop are fast becoming the leading brand in home use Bouncy Castles, Inflatable Water Slides and Inflatable Combos

info@bebopfun.co.uk

Adele Davies
BeBop 5 star review on 30th March 2020
STEPHEN DALY
More Photos & Videos
Excellent product, accurate delivery date and time, loved by the kids! Great to find an inflatable suitable for 2, 6 and 10 yr old daughters!
Very pleased, ordered on the Monday, arrived by Wednesday, very quick indeed.
Perfect for my grandchildren, I would highly recommend this bouncy castle.
My kids absolutely love it. So glad I purchased this item. I’m even considering getting another one
Delivery was fast and update emails frequent. Product was of good quality and I have no complaints at all. Would definitely use again.
Item was nice but not worh the money. Matrrials are of poor quality and were all coming apart in less than 12 months and with little use
After preparing the garden during lock down for my son's 7 Birthday today June 1st, finally got there, excellent service from Bepopfun company excellent product great fun for the boys , wish I could chill on that water slide.
Delivery very fast considering I ordered on bank holiday weekend great bouncy castle my son who is 5 his face lit up with excitement when he saw it
BeBop 5 star review on 31st May 2020
This castle is perfect for my two toddlers. Quick to put up with the low noise fan, which doesn't annoy the neighbours. It packs down to a small size that I can store easily too. Really pleased as it gives them something nice during this strange time. Thanks Bebop.
Delivery wasn't as quick as I expected based on other reviews. But cannot fault the product, my children absolutely love it! They've been on it all day every day since it arrived! Great that it can be used wet or dry. I highly recommend this product, great quality and provides hours of fun. Especially during these days during lockdown, it's really given my children a boost. So quick and easy to set up and put away. The storage bag is really handy
Bought recently for my sons aged 9&5, it has made their summer. Great bouncy castle with slide and the water cannon and pool a great feature. Delighted we made the purchase.
The overall experience has been fabulous. We ordered the slide on Saturday morning and by Saturday evening it had gone out of stock so we were little apprehensive if ours will arrive or not. But BeBop were flawless in their service. Had to call them three times for different reasons and everything they were courteous and helpful. The slide itself arrived by Tuesday noon. Kids are having amazing fun. However an interesting observation and feedback in hindsight – kids are glued to the slide and have no interest in the bouncy castle. Probably it would have been better to buy “Splash Mountain” slide which is only a slide without bouncy castle but 1.5 times the height of the slide. But this is not BeBop’s fault and we are very pleased with the product.
I purchased a water slide of these and put the wrong address on order
Called next day and was sorted by a very helpful lady
Delivered next day and my kids love it 👍
Great bouncy castle and slide. Kids love it!
Our boys are absolutely loving this. I've called our bouncy castle Brenda the nanny - she's getting us through lockdown especially as they arent going back to nursery. Really recommend.
Very easy to order; product arrived within 24 hours.
Looks and feels very good quality. Blows up in a couple of minutes and easy to deflate and fold away. Children love the kamikaze bouncy castle and spend hours on it.
This is our second inflatable from BeBop and can’t recommend them enough! Easy to set up, inflates in minutes and folds away easily and surprisingly neatly. Water attachment also simple to add on. This will keep the kids entertained for years to come.
Excellent service and delivery
I ordered online and it was delivered the very next day. we have used it every day for our 1,3 and 7 year old and they love it. they often have it with no water but is fantastic fun with the water on a warm day.
Would by from here again.
Best thing we bought the kids! Easy to put up and pack away, delivery was super quick
Excellent value for money