Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde Reviews

support@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Item arrived OK, well protected, not too long to wait on item.
I was slightly disappointed with the stand for the plant pot (finish at the the joins were not up to standard) however I am pleased the plant pot but again the stand let it down.
Product was very good. Service poor - was offered a £10 discount code but it didn’t work. Emailed company to explain but didn’t reply. Doubt I’ll trade with them again.
unfortunately the shipping time was much longer than it was estimated to be, and as this was a gift, it was given 2 weeks later than planned. I love the lampshade, but it is a real shame that its smaller than stated on the website
(Head Office) -
Excellent service - cannot be faulted.
(Head Office) -
The cups are beautiful. Unfortunately some arrived broken. The company policy requires damaged goods to be returned before they are replaced, so getting them replaced took a few days short of one month from placing the order. Communication from Beaumonde was minimal, with updates only provided when requested. The company was good enough to arrange for the items to be collected from my house to save me having to go to the post office to send the package. Not the best of experiences I've had as a customer but the product is lovely.
Beaumonde is rated 4.92 based on 1,566 reviews