Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde Reviews

01202707770

hello@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Wendy K
Beaumonde 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Annabelle B
Beaumonde 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Karen S
Brilliant service from start to finish ! Bought for my Son's Girlfriend as a Birthday present. She absolutely loves it. Great quality item, will definitely be visiting website again!
(Head Office) -
nice frame delivered promptly No problems
(Head Office) -
Very quick delivery and item well packaged. Nice touch to send a separate thank you email for placing the order. Very pleased with the clock. Would not hesitate to purchase from the website in the future.
Item was as ordered, delivered promptly within promised timescale and well packaged. Can’t fault the service. Will definitely use them again.
Absolutely LOVED the products I got from Beaumonde (throws and a wall clock) - great quality and price. Their customer service was warm and friendly too!
Excellent product just what I wanted, good price and delivery. Highly recommend.
Delighted with my items which arrived the next day. A pleasure shopping here.
Came very quickly and well rapped 😎😎😎
First class service from Beaumonde from start to finish. Wallpaper order (Brooklyn Tin 01) delivered within the week. Regular updates and a courtesy email was much appreciated. We were so impressed with the quality and design of the wallpaper that we ordered more to put on another wall. After contacting customer service our second order was processed quickly at the same discounted price. Very rarely do you get this level of service from beginning to end. Well done Beaumonde - I would highly recommend you.
Beaumonde 5 star review on 13th May 2021
It was my first time ordering from Beaumonde. It was very easy to place the order and my item arrived on time.
Fantastic service and very fast delivery time!
(Head Office) -
Quality lamp, excellent price. Good customer care. Delivery on time and good service. Very happy will buy from you again and certainly recommend you
Service and product excellent
Super fast delivery thanks
Service delivery was great and quick
This is a lovely website with really cute and unique products. Really pleased with my order, it was packaged really well and delivered so quickly. Also a nice touch that they send an email a day after I ordered from the owner thanking me for my order. Would absolutely use this site again.
Very pleased with my purchase. Arrived quickly undamaged. Easy to assemble and looks good.
We bought two Lois Green Glass Pendant Lights for the living room. They are beautiful. Being glass we were a bit concerned about purchasing them over the internet for delivery, but our fears were unfounded. They arrived in a box and were very well protected with loads of environmentally friendly shredded card. Very pleased with the purchase and would highly recommend both the product and Beaumonde.
Excellent service delivered the following day pleased with products
Lovely quality hanging chair