Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde Reviews

01202707770

hello@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Very happy with the service given by Beaumonde ,unfortunately the Monday delivery date given ended up being delivered on the Thursday by Parcel force
Cup I ordered was delivered prompt and we'll packaged and as good as advertised
Ordered a high value item that was advertised as in stock. It turns out that they don't have the stock and don't know when they will have it. I asked for a refund within 24 hours of ordering and they are refusing to refund and using multiple excuses of why they cant refund. Disgusting. Trying to get hold of anyone is impossible on the phone always speaking to someone on the 'reception' desk, as the directors are always in the 'warehouse' Catharine, Jesse I have informed my credit card issuer and they shall be investigating. Make sure you read more honest reviews here: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/beaumonde.co.uk
Bought a Skelton clock for our new kitchen. Compared prices and was very competitive. Good quality and looks great. Fast delivery service too.
Beaumonde 5 star review on 9th June 2021
First time buying from Beaumonde won’t be the last,excellent prompt delivery
Great service and product
Excellent products received safely and quickly. Would definitely use again.
Items arrived well packaged and delivery was quick.
(Head Office) -
Friendly and helpful service, great products and a company that clearly care about their customers. Highly recommended
Gorgeous mug and coasters wish you had more stuff in this range. Great service...thank you
Fast service. Excellent quality
These are lovely. I have them in the bathroom. Very pretty colours. Will you be be bringing out more bird designs and other colours?
I bought a wire lamp and wish i could delete my previous review but i cant.so heres part two, the staff at Beaumondo are great and extremely helpful and answered as soon as i emailed them as emailing is the best way of contact. Im very happy with my lamp ,i bought it on sale which was great.the quality is really nice. https://www.beaumonde.co.uk/products/wire-floor-lamp
Beaumonde 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Really happy with my purchase. It arrived quickly and it perfect condition
Very efficient service from ordering it online to delivery a couple of days later, product was very good, can’t fault Beaumonde for good and reliable customer service.
Love my glam cosmetic organiser, it’s a good size, was a good price and looks fab in my en-suite!
Beaumonde 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
I was looking for something in gold and had found a good selection. I particularly like the way the item was displayed (and I've been trying to emulate with the same silk flower). The service was prompt.
(Head Office) -
Great range of beautiful products. Well priced with great customer service.
Im happy with the service delivery is on time. Im so delighted with the vase that I bought , I also got good comments from my friends when they saw my post in FB. Im very pleased. Happy customer here.
Beaumonde 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
The website was easy to use and had a good selection of items. The Bloomingville Isnel throw I ordered for a birthday present arrived very quickly and was a gorgeous weighty throw, not thin as you would expect. It’s a great size plus very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend not only the throw but Beaumonde.
Beaumonde is rated 4.91 based on 1,499 reviews