Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde Reviews

support@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Products and service has been great. Products arrived on time and were packaged adequately (not underly or overly packaged). Aesthetically the lights I ordered look great, even when hung up. The quality of the parts are good too which made fitting very easy. I’ll post some pictures once my renovations are complete.
Good communication and prompt delivery- thank you
Super products imaginatively sourced and practical too! Excellent packaging and prompt delivery!
(Head Office) -
I saw the item in a week end supplement and bought it for my granddaughter. She loved it an immediately filled it. My daughter said it was beautifully wrapped. So thank you x
Lovely looking good quality products.
Prompt service , well packaged and fantastic products the candle and Reed diffuser smell the best I have ever had .
(Head Office) -
Absolutely love this throw. The quality and weight is second to none and the price...well, a true bargain.
Amazing quality, colours and design is fantastic really pleased
(Head Office) -
Excellent service from Beaumonde. Bought online and was so easy. Delivered within a couple of days which was earlier than expected
Cannot praise enough, ordered on Saturday evening, chose free delivery, was told would be 5 days and it arrived on Monday morning! Amazing customer service, oh and the clock paperweight is beautiful too ♥️
Very good service. My package arrived within a few days and all communications were answered quickly.
Beautiful product and amazing service! Can’t wait to purchase from here again!
Beaumonde 5 star review on 17th August 2021
(Head Office) -
Great! Really prompt delivery and personal customer service. My new clock looks lovely
I ordered a candle from Beaumont and it smells amazing. Super quick delivery - placed my order on Saturday and received it by Monday! I’ll definitely be ordering from here again.
Fantastic company with an excellent product range.
I found Beaumonde very good to deal with. Their website was easy to use. The clock I purchased arrived in good time and very well wrapped to prevent it being damaged. I would certainly use them again.
Amazing product - just what I was looking for
(Head Office) -
Excellent quality products and fast delivery. Very impressed. Thank you.
Really pleased with my product. Excellent communication and fast delivery. Will recommend and use Beaumonde again.
Beaumonde gave me an excellent, friendly service. I will definitely use them again. The item arrived the very next day and the recipient was thrilled!
Beaumonde is rated 4.92 based on 1,567 reviews