Beaumonde Reviews

Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Excellent service and products :)
Quick delivery and as described, great quality product.
Lovely item and fast delivery, thank you x
Great 🙂
Lovely, good quality product delivered promptly and well packaged. Would order from Beaumonde again.
Lovely company to deal with!
Great products!
Great, competitive prices!
Would definitely use again!
Fantastic service and fast delivery
Thank you Beaumonde for the very fast service and a lovely personal service too. It is rare to find a company that offers a great service. I was very happy with the products purchased too.
Many thanks again
Very happy with product and service
Fantastic service,arrival was prompt. Product as described,really pleased with it. Thankyou
Love the kitchen roll holder I purchased. Great price for something a little different. A lovely personal touch was receiving a ‘thank you’ email from Charlotte. Will definitely be ordering again!
Really pleased with our purchase of green glass votives and vases . Prompt delivery and well packaged .
Lovely mirror, good price and great fast despatch. Recommended.
Truly superb customer service from Charlotte and her team. I had an email thanking me for my order and a further two regarding the status and shipping. The goods arrived the next day well packaged and I then had a further personal email thanking me for my custom once again noting I had placed an order previously. There's nothing more to say other than thank you Charlotte from a very happy customer!!!
Fantastic service and delivery. The Floralink living wall vessel worked brilliantly in a recent installation. Good quality product that can be used in multiple configurations.
We found the items to be well made and attractively priced. The parcel arrived promptly and the items were well packed.
A beautiful bowl arrived,just the colour and size I have been looking for. It was well packed and was delivered very quickly,a great service.
Recently ordered for the first time from Beaumonde. I was looking for something a wee bit different for my new kitchen. Selection of products was fantastic and I easily found what I was looking for. Ordering was simple and customer service was also very good, keeping me informed of delivery dates and times. My order arrived within two days. I will definitely be using Beaumonde again.
Great service. Order delivered very quickly and appropriately packaged to protect the contents.
Very pleased with my purchase of a tissue box holder. Great customer service from Charlotte. Had a 4 week wait due to the global pandemic but it arrived when it should have & very well packaged.
Would definitely recommend this seller.
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 738 reviews