Bathtime Scotland Reviews

Read Bathtime Scotland Reviews

info@bathtimescotland.co.uk

Bathtime Scotland, 2 Howard Ct

Tell us how Bathtime Scotland made you happy
We dealt with Graham he was great and sorted everything out really quickly, The vanity unit is well built and good quality.
Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm really pleased to hear you are happy with the product and service. Best wishes
The product arrived undamaged and on time via a good courier (DPD) and was a perfect fit - and a competitive price with excellent updates and communication from the BathTime Team. Highly recommended.
Hi Martin, thanks for your nice review. Really pleased to hear you're happy with the product and service. Best wishes
So we had a last minute change to our bathroom plan and needed a particular mirror quickly. Bathtime Scotland not only had it stock, they had it for a great price and after a quick phone call had it delivered over night for the next day. Simply 5 star service, friendly too !
Hello Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review - we're really pleased to hear you have had good service. Hopefully we can help you once again in the future. Very best wishes, the team at BT
Fantastic service from the team at bath time Scotland. Quick collection available and great updates throughout.
Hi Kelly, thank you for your kind review. We're very pleased to hear you've been happy with the service. Best wishes.
Customer service was excellent and delivery of items were as promised.
Hi Kim, thank you for your kind review. We're very pleased to hear you've been happy with the service. Best wishes.
Very pleasant and helpful and the order was delivered quickly. Thank you,
Incredibly helpful and friendly staff, constantly updating us with the progress of our order. Would highly recommend ordering from Bathtime Scotland. Unfortunately, our order was held at customs, out of control of Bathtime Scotland, but Graham was on hand giving us frequent updates.
Hello Harry, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Best wishes
Excellent service from Bathtime Scotland
Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated. Best wishes
Ordered online and was delighted with a phone call from Bathtime to confirm the order and arrange a delivery date. It was a nice touch - well done! BTW - my mirror looks fabulous.
Hi Laura, Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice review. Really pleased to hear you are happy with both product and service. Best wishes, Team BT
Very helpful staff and really quick delivery once order placed
Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. Best wishes once again.
Placed my order and had a helpful follow up call. Item has arrived in good time and I will certainly use Bathtime Scotland agai
Thank you from all the team for taking the time to leave a nice review. Best wishes
Great range of products at competitive prices. Went above and beyond, unprompted, to resolve an issue caused by a supplier/manufacturer. Great personal service. I would happily recommend using this company.
Hi Chonetelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave a really nice review. I'm glad you're happy with both product and service. Hopefully see you again, best wishes.
I was very pleased with the advice I received. My purchase was sent swiftly & was indeed excellent quality.
Hello Elisabeth, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're very pleased to hear you are happy with the service and quality. Best wishes to you.
I was delighted with the product. The website is very easy to use and the customer service was excellent. I would use Bathtime Scotland again.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Best wishes, Team BT
Excellent service. Graham kept us informed from the time the order was placed until we collected it. Easy to park and to transfer the order to the car. Would not hesitate to use Bathtime Scotland again.
Thanks Bathtime Scotland for supplying my bedi toilets snd holding onto them until I was ready to install them. Excellent service and support which has been much appreciated.
Hi Mrs Anwar, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really pleased to hear you were happy with the service. Best wishes
From the first moment calling Bathtime Scotland & speaking to Graham I felt confident & relieved as needed a new toilet seat & I hadn’t a clue which one was correct. Graham immediately put me at ease & explained to me & guided me through the process. The toilet seat arrived swiftly & I was able to get a friend to fit it! Thank you Graham/Bathtime Scotland for your prompt attention. Marilyn Walker Dalgety Bay
Thank you Mrs Walker for taking the time to leave a review. We're really pleased to hear you were happy with the service. Best wishes.
I required a Laufen toilet seat, and picked up the item from the Bathtime showroom. The seat wasn’t the correct one ordered, but a superior model ( which still fits), and Graham sold it to me at the original price of the lesser model. Impressive and efficient service with a smile 👍
Bathtime Scotland 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Hi Morrison, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really pleased you're happy with the service and product. Best wishes.
Personal service not easy to find these days - would definitely recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased you're happy with the service. Best wishes
Bathtime Scotland are an excellent supplier who really care about their customers. Not only did they match the price of a competitive internet retailer, but they were also extremely helpful when dealing with a replacement washbasin. A manufacturing fault was discovered after the basin had been fitted, and Graham negotiated the replacement with the producer on our behalf, with a positive outcome. We have also purchased a Laufen vanity unit and toilet and a fantastic mirror cabinet HIB Exos 60 from Bathtime. The communications are always quick and we’ve had the best customer experience. We very highly recommend Bathtime Scotland!
Hi Joanna, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're very pleased to hear you've found the experience and service to have met your satisfaction. Also very pleased that the issue with the faulty basin was resolved through to completion. Best wishes
Bathtime Scotland is rated 4.9 based on 26 reviews