Bathquest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathquest
Read Bathquest Reviews

sales@bathquest.co.uk

18, Saint Martins Way, Bedford

Good range of products. Some if the best prices available. Fast delivery.
Order an HIB mirror. Price was excellent. Unfortunately the mirror arrived broken not a shock given the nature of the item. Called Bathquest who sorted a replacement straight away which was delivered 4 days later. Prompt delivery. Great price and customer service. What more could you want.
Good pricing and fast delivery, items all came as described so great service
Ordered a Monarch Midi water softener which was despatched the day after ordering and delivered the day after despatch. First class service and the best price I could find too. Lovely.
Dear Nigel, Thanks for leaving your feedback with us. We look forward to supplying more quality products in the future! Bathquest Team
Communication and speed of delivery were excellent - couldn't ask for more!
Dear John, Thanks for leaving your feedback with us. We look forward to supplying more quality products in the future! Bathquest Team
I ordered a crazy expensive HIB bathroom cabinet - and I absolutely LOVE it. I know it was way beyond others on offer on this site, but I am so pleased I went for this. Really happy and delivery was brilliant directly from HIB and I was informed the whole way. It was a great price too (ironic I know) against other sites with the exact same cabinet. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you
Dear Rachel, Thanks for leaving your feedback with us. We look forward to supplying more quality products in the future! Bathquest Team
Fitter says best cabinet he ever put up. I say, product arrived quickly with great comms and fab price. Would buy from again no worries.
Dear Linda, Thanks for leaving your feedback with us. We look forward to supplying more quality products in the future! Bathquest Team
Good service
Dear Mohanlal, Thanks for leaving your feedback with us. We look forward to supplying more quality products in the future! Bathquest Team
This is a test review
Support was helpful in choosing the right product for my space, website easy to use, delivery only took 2 days. Got it all up and running and happy. Good company will use again in future, thank you.
Dear Ryan, Thanks for leaving your feedback with us. We look forward to supplying more quality products in the future! Bathquest Team
Bathquest is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews