Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy
I love my back door shoes . I find them very comfy and easy to care for. They are just so handy. They are my dedicated garden footwear. I use them in my garden all the time so my daughter asked me to get her some too .
Excellent and friendly service
They are a gift so have not given to the recipient yet. They seem good and fit for purpose at first glance but I will give you feedback when they are in use.
Super helpful helping us to fit the right fit for my hubbies feet!
Both now have a pair and so comfy!
Thanks Backdoor shoes!
These are great - exactly what we needed . We now both have a pair . Very light yet substantial , easy to slip on and off at the back door . Fun designs too - highly recommend .
Hello
So really pleased with them! The little video of molding the shoes with a hairdryer made my mind up to try them! and its worked a treat! They fit like a glove! Having the mens shoes go to a size 14 was brilliant as we really struggle to find this kind of footware in his size. The fun patterns for the shoes are a real bonus too!
Thanks very much for a Super product!
Great company! Have used them for many years.
This is my second pair of Backdoorshoes for myself and I love them. I like them that much I brought my husband a pair. I would highly recommend them to all.
We love these shoes, used them for many years - so practical and comfortable - and a when eventually it's time for a new pair, love choosing from the fun selection.
Quick delivery. Pretty lightweight shoes. Minimal packaging...can I return the bag for reuse?
Both my daughter and me are well pleased
Very efficient delivery. Well packa5
My experience with this company are good. Easy ordering, quick service and delivery. Very efficient.
Excellent service and excellent product. I have bought several pairs of Backdoorshoes not only for myself but also for my family and friends as presents and all participants have been thrilled.
Thank you for the excellent customer service, clear website and quality of your Backdoor shoes. Although I had to return the original shoes for a larger size, your team were very efficient and professional. Wishing you continued success for the future.
I bought these for my son-in-law in his usual size for Christmas. They were a little small for him so I returned them. Returning them was fuss-free. I had to choose a different pattern in the larger size but they look just as nice. I haven’t seen him yet to give them to him so I hope these fit. He loved the original shoes and I’m sure he’ll love these too. I have had mine for over five years and they’re still going strong. I love these shoes.
My family have purchased Backdoorshoes for a number of years usually from their stall at Gardeners World Live, but sadly due to the current situation it didn’t go ahead. Thankfully I was able to purchase via their website, delivery was super speedy and when dad had a size issue with his pair that was sorted straight away. Thank you top class service and excellent product xx
I and my family have enjoyed owning Backdoorshoes for many years. We all have them. They are so very handy when you have to go out into the garden. However I bought two new pairs this Christmas for men in our family. Having owned them in the past they find the new design with the higher back less comfortable than the old more slip on style. Please take this moment as constructive feed back rather than a criticism.
Do the job and very light and comfortable. Speedy return with smaller size. I bought a size larger (9) due to reviews whereas I actually needed them slightly smaller (8) . I am a size 8 - 8.5. Would have been 5 stars however I found similar shoes cheaper or leather option at the same price later but who knows if the quality and service would have been so good.
I am a happy customer.
Quick delivery, light, pretty and comfy. Am buying them for all my friends!
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 2,746 reviews