Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd

About Backdoorshoes Ltd: Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Unit 18 Avon Trading ParkReid StreetChristchurch

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy

"Excellent customer service. Very prompt delivery. Very comfortable shoes."
"Ideal aid at the back door. Perfect for a quick exit into the garden, particularly when it's wet. Very comfortable and stable."
"My friend lent me a pair of your Chelsea Backdoor boots whilst I was at her house .To walk in the Kent countryside. Loved them do much bought a pair as soon as was at home. They are stylish trendy and cover all bases. Comfortable for walking but great for rainy days in town or beach. Who needs wellingtons? Not me great little find"
"Excellent. I wish I had bought these years ago."
"No problems with website or order."
"Very comfortable easy to slip on shoes. Great efficient service. Highly recommend"
"Bought these after I had seen my friend’s. They are perfect for nipping out to hang out the washing, deal with wheelie bins and gardening. They’re pretty and waterproof. I appreciate that there wasn’t an extra delivery charge."
"I love these shoes. I bought the last pair about 9 years ago at Gardeners World, Birmingham. They looked like new until my husband put them in a hot tumble drier by mistake - they shrank but still looked good ! I ordered a new pair and am very, very pleased with them. They sit by my back door and are used every day."
"Very good service and prompt delivery would use again"
"Excellent shoes, high quality and a good talking point!"
"Very happy with product. Easy ordering and speedy delivery."
"Very helpful"
"I love my Meadow Flowers Backdoor Shoes - and they are at my back door now! The shoes were received in good condition and very soon after ordering. I am a happy customer!"
"Love My shoes perfect for when I am in my cattery working"
"We have his and hers backdoor shoes! Mine are lovely - green floral and his look like brogues. Classy!"
"Excellent product!"
"Had Backdoorshoes for past 8 years, just got a new pair as originals are unfortunately wearing out. Have bought them as gifts for friends and family, everyone loves them. So easy and comfy to wear. Great gardening shoes."
"Having historically purchased backdoorshoes I know I can rely upon. Once again I'm delighted by the Grass shoes and the comfort. Thank you"
"Arrived before expected. Very good quality and will look great when we are caravanning"
"I have suffered with Foot and Back issues for the last few years, Delighted to discover the flip flops from Backdoor shoes. They give great support and I just live them in the Summer ."
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 678 reviews