Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd

About Backdoorshoes Ltd: Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Just replaced my trusty old friends - love the deeper tread, just did not realise how tired my previous pair had become."
"Best outdoor shoes on the market. Ideal for the garden and going outside to the garage or rubbish bins. Especially when it is raining, they are perfect. Have had previous pairs and they last for a very long time. Also, great choice of patterns to choose from. Excellent shoes. Cannot recommend them enough. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Loving yet another pair of your shoes. Brilliant to put on every time I go outside"
"Excellent customer service and fabulous ‘Backdoorshies’!"
"Bought a matching pair for my daughters partner and as recommended I ordered to larger size which was perfect thanks. I also bought a new pair for myself as though my old ones were still wearable they did need replacing. I've had them at least 6 years."
"Just so easy to slip on when going into the garden or the garage. No more bringing mud into the house ."
"Excellent quality product delivered very promptly."
"Great company. Have bought many pairs of shoes over the years for different jobs in the house. They are very pretty and durable."
"very good product, with excellent service ."
"Guaranteed quality and a professional service every time"
"Got some for my husband - he loves them. In fact he has abandoned his other shoes!"
"I was sent the wrong colour boots in error (Thursday) I emailed backdoorshoes and by Monday I had received the correct boots and the prepaid packaging to return the original boots. I am very impressed with their customer service ...well done πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Great prompt service and the boots fit just right, the sizing was spot on"
"Fantastic, just what we were looking for. Comfortable, convenient and they look great for the garden!!! Highly recommend."
"Easy to slip on, comfortable, and hard wearing."
"Ideal shoes for slipping on when popping out into the garden or walking the dog last thing at night. Previous pair lasted really well until the puppy found them and chewed the front of one of them out."
"Very efficient service, product arrived in good time and good condition."
"system very good quick delivery"
"Very happy with the shoes and had a free delivery . Thank you will use you again."
"Very comfortable. Disappointed that they are made in PRC and not GB. Could not find any information on country of manufacture before purchase."
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 977 reviews