Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd

About Backdoorshoes Ltd: Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Unit 18 Avon Trading ParkReid StreetChristchurch

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy

"Order came within 24 hours even though I said not in a hurry on the order form. Good size for my dad very comfy Thank you"
"Excellent service and product!"
"Ordered a second pair to replace a much used present. The only shoes I persuaded my husband to put on for trips into the garden and at the caravan, keeping my floors clean. A brilliant buy!"
"Shoes look of a very high standard but as they’re a Christmas present unable to comment on size and comfort. Very pleased with delivery as they arrived within a couple of days of ordering, and would have no hesitation in recommending Backdoorshoes to family and friends"
"I've had these shoes before but after constant use I finally had to accept that I needed a new pair - they must have been 4/5 years old and had a hole in the sole! Very pleased with the new design although I haven't been to the supermarket in them yet............."
"Backdoor Shoes have a very easy to use website & my order arrived within 3 days of being ordered in very secure packing. I was given a pair of their clogs by a friend & wear them continually when popping into the garden to feed the chickens. When not in use they are often admired by visitors as they are so pretty in addition to their usefulness."
"We as a family love these shoes. They are comfortable easy to clean and very hardwearing. They are easy to slip on and off and even good enough to nip down the shops in. You will not be disappointed."
"Love my jumpy, marron and Bordeaux Chelsea boots, perfect! They arrived last week and I have wore them every day! They are stylish and so comfortable to garden in, easy to get off and leave at the back door! Great!"
"Excellent ordering and delivery, very efficient."
"Customer Services were very obliging and helpful in locating and forwarding an item which was not showing availability on the website"
"had a positive experience despite the complication of returning/exchanging stuff. One thing to keep in mind is that returns are not free- something that one expects nowadays."
"I have just purchased a 2nd pair of these very useful Backdoorshoes they're light comfortable and easy to slip on if I'm just popping out to hang out the washing or feed the birds, but I also wear them for gardening.....this new pair are for keeping by the front door, or for when my husband has 'borrowed' the other pair."
"Have bought several pairs of these shoes over the years and would recommend them, Very useful and hard Wearing."
"My partner wanted a pair of shoes to wear in the garden. He needed some that he could get on & off easily, preferably without bending and that did not slip off easily. The shoes with the slightly higher bit on the heel suited him & he wears them all the time in the garden. He also feels less likely to fall. Marvellous!!"
"The Clogs are original, great to wear in the garden for light gardening or putting out the washing, easy to slip on and nice enough to look at to leave them around. Fun to wear and pleasing on the eye, even my husband likes wearing the pair I got for him to slip on to go out to the shed."
"I bought the sunflower clogs and wear them in my vegetable garden. Supremely comfortable and - most important - non-slip Have just bought a pair for my daughter in law for feeding the chickens and a pair for my daughter for walking the dogs. Will make great Christmas presents! I highly recommend Backdoor shoes."
"I'm now wearing my second pair I've been so happy with my others I've just ordered a pair for my Daughter in law for Christmas I hope she will be as happy with hers"
"The clue is in the name - Backdoorshoes. Excellent for doing the job. Comfy and last forever. This is my second pair. Thank you."
"The thick soled (single coloured and quite respectably smart) medical shoes are superb. I often find I am wearing them all day for gardening and heavy building work (and inadvertantly when off to the shops). They wear well but if using them all the time expect to replace them annually. Tight fitting, but they do relax after a few weeks. Backdoorshoes as a company are also helpful and sort out any problems swiftly."
"Kind and helpful service - excellent shoes!"
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 360 reviews