Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy
Very useful to have at the backdoor to go out and do what needs to be done in the garden ! thank you
Just bought another pair of Backdoorshoes. My wife and I have lost count of how many pairs we've bought. Good to see you've cut down on plastic packaging. The only disappointing thing is that the shoes are actually made in China
Very prompt service and great shoes.
Product exactly as described, arrived promptly. Very satisfied.
Lovely shoes . Excellent service . Very helpful
5 excellent quality and very good service. Great company
The advice to select the next size up from usual was well founded as I can slide into my Backdoorshoes without having to bend down. The shoes were available in the size I needed and the style I preferred. The order arrived promptly without any fuss or bother. Dealing with Backdoorshoes was a good experience.
Well packaged, eco friendly, well made and very light. Very happy with these garden clogs, love the Daisydesign too.
Once again very pleased with my purchase,excellent quality and service thanks
Good quality products which are very useful
Prompt delivery
The order arrived promptly and the shoes appear to be fit for purpose
Great product. Wear my shoes most days and have bought some for other people. Who also loved them.
Ordered and delivered in a very short space of time. Kept fully informed of the progress at all stages
I keep the clogs by the back door and use them every day therefore, required new insoles. Disappointed I only received black and not black and white as I expected.
Not been tested in the garden yet, my husband is reluctant to spoil them. Bought the nuts and bolts version as he is always outside in the garage tinkering so they seemed apt. Good fit and comfy he says.
This is my second pair of Backdoorshoes - my previous pair I had for over 8 years and the soles had finally worn out and had no tread left! I love them, so comfortable and great for slipping on in the morning to go and let out the chickens and for wandering around the garden. Love my new pair and the leopard print design is fabulous! Highly recommended!
My husband loves them wears them every day
received my Bees and Daisy shoes fabulous. these were to repenish my very worn dog and roses shoes. I have just ordered pink trainer on offer for myself and a pair for my daughter. These clogs are brilliant!. Washable, comfort because l have arthritic feet, EXCELLENT PRODUCT. EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Love the flip flops, perfect for summer gardening.
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 3,366 reviews