Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd

About Backdoorshoes Ltd: Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Unit 18 Avon Trading ParkReid StreetChristchurch

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy

"Incomparably comfortable, miraculously hugging the foot so safe and comfortable even going up and down stairs as they kind of gently cradle the foot and move with it unlike the moulded plastic lookalikes which slip and slide hazardously and are downright dangerous for some people. Although not marketed as a specialist shoe for people with complex mobility/balance/foot and ankle'spine, fatigue/arthritis/fybromyalgia issues I can as a long term sufferer of all these issues highly recommend them as the best, most comfortable, lightweight, supportive, helpful footwear of all the types out there. But above all perhaps for me, the safest. I have had a triple ankle fusion and throughout the pre surgery, post operatively with a huge orthotic boot and now with no orthotic these have become my go to footwear in and out of the house as they hug my basically knackered feet and ankles with supportive and gentle lightweight care. I have huge balance issues and can't alter my gait to incorporate small changes in floor level but these help hugely and the customer support is superlative. The shoes are also super value for money and last for years even with heavy diuty daily use. I am a super fussy editorial journalist and I never write reviews unless I believe in a product. These rock. But them. Accept no alternative."
"Hi Michelle, This is my second pair of Backdoor Shoes, first was Nuts & Bolts and lasted ages. Now have got the Brogues ( as a Xmas present ) and they're really posh, almost too good for the garden!! Excellent product and service. Thanks Dennis"
"Order arrived promptly - and when I notified re a small discrepancy, email was quickly responded to and replacement item shipped and arrived within days"
"As a family we are on our fourth pair of Backdoor shoes - enough said !"
"Great service and super shoes"
"This is the third pair of the same shoes I have bought, because I love them - despite the fact they are of such good quality the first pair haven't worn out yet...the 2 new pairs are for spares. I would highly recommend these shoes, hard wearing and "different". Highly recommended."
"Excellent for wearing in the garden. Used every day, especially to tend to our chickens. I just slip them on and off by the conservatory door."
"Fast shipping, good product."
"Purchased with a gift voucher online & really pleased with the shoes. They are a good fit & well made with a lovely pattern. I particularly like the choice of designs. Really good product & prompt delivery."
"Great shoes, I wear them to garden at my allotment. I didn't need another pair as my old pair are still going strong after 5 years but I was tempted by your Black Friday offer. I selected the work wear plain colour style and it is essential to choose a size larger than normal as you recommend on the website. I'm looking forward to many years of wearing my day glow yellow shoes to my allotment."
"The clogs ordered are a gift for a Jan birth day (the friend concerned requested them). Nevertheless, she has tried them on in advance - just so we could be sure they would fit before the day. While not yet using them, they do appear to be a very comfortable, & she loves the brogue pattern! Must admit to being surprised by the lack of any padding in the packaging? They are size 6, by the way..."
"Bought as a gift for Christmas - the quality looks very good and the delivery was quick. Time will tell how they wear but looking forward to seeing how my husband gets on with them."
"Very efficient dispatch of goods. Ordering was quick and easy. Can't comment on the items yet, as they are gifts ! They look good."
"Strong and long lasting and comfortable."
"Excellent service and product exactly as described."
"You are super fast at dispatching orders to Norway, and I love the styles."
"Have worn BD Shoes for quite a while now ideal to slip on no buckles ,bow or restraints.When I first had them didn't think I would like them but was wrong. My family now receive these for Christmas instead of slippers."
"Great, really comfy shoes that are perfect for gardening, DIY or anything else. These are my 4th pair - family and friends are now kitted out"
"Fabulous shoes. These are my second pair. My last pair were eaten by my puppy but lasted 6 years."
"Bag arrived promptly and in good condition. However rather expensive for what it is- barely distinguishable from major supermarket 50P offerings other than the choice of handle length"
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 474 reviews