Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

Rachel Waring
Rachel Waring
Backdoorshoes Ltd 5 star review on 15th February 2021
James Thomson
After many years of wearing slip on shoes to wear when hanging out the washing/ empty the kitchen compost and then getting soggy socks from the wet grass I’m so pleased that this will never happen again ! My new backdoor shoes are perfect for this job. I am a size 7.5 in shoes so ordered an 8 which fit fine. I like the fact that the insole can be removed for a freshen up. Would highly recommend.
Delighted with my new flip flops! Thank you
Absolutely fantastic service, very prompt delivery, shoes are exactly as they look on the website, very comfy and easy to slip on and off. I would thoroughly recommend this company.
This is my second pair, the first finally needed replacing because I had worn down the heels of the right one. I had them for a number of years and found them to be ideal as they were so easy to get on and off. Whilst not warm enough for the winter, they are suitable for light work and are durable. The replacement pair are the same size but do feel wider. I have kept them but hope I won't regret returning them for a smaller size.
l am erxtremely pleased with my clogs, they barev so comfy band useful
Love my Backdoorshoes. They fit well, are warm and comfy, and waterproof. Also ordered flip flops which are great, and a very useful waterproof bag.
Excellent product which, guess what? Live by my back door. However, take the advice and order a full size larger. I didn’t and now find them too tight after wearing them and hoping they will stretch out. They’re so useful though that I will be ordering the correct size as advised and donating these that I have.
Excellent...exactly what I wanted. Easy to slip on and off and look great too.
Fab shoes. Light weight but sturdy! Thank you
Great quality shoes. I love them.
Excellent service and already recommended to someone else who has bought them.
Lovely outdoor clogs - lightweight and very comfortable. I am enjoying using mine.
Lots of unusual designs. Had returned them for a smaller size without a problem.
Easy to order and delivery was good.
Quick efficient service, very happy with flip flops which are a good fit on my long shallow feet!
These are great garden shoes, very comfortable and light on your feet. I am a size 5 and ordered a size 5 the fit was fine. I returned the first pair I ordered as I preferred another design, which is the cats and no problems with the return or delivery,. Definitely recommend them
Ordered these as a present for my sister. They were delivered to her so I didnt actually see them, but she was delighted.
Good product supported by fast and efficient service
No comment
My lovely shoes arrived quickly and are now used every day. More comfortable than any others I have used before. The design is so pretty especially as my bluebells are now showing their heads too.
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 2,991 reviews