Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd

About Backdoorshoes Ltd: Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Unit 18 Avon Trading Park
Reid Street
Christchurch

How would you rate Backdoorshoes Ltd ?

"Fabulous just fabulous.. Backdoor shoes are marvellous, we literally leave them at our back door ready to slip on for going into the garden, they are so light to wear, very comfy, with super fun patterns to. choose from, I have delighted family and friends with them for birthday and Christmas presents. Our daughter in law wears hers for the school run and walking the dog, she is a great fan. My husband has the lace up brogue look backdoor shoes, so very sturdy but very lightweight to wearfor the garden, and such fun to look at.. many thanks Backdoor shoes.."
Arlene Hansen
Verified Buyer
"I love the colorful choices and how practical the shoes are for working outside. I wear Backdoor shoes for yard work, home maintenance, walking and doing errands in town. If there are puddles in parking lots, I can just walk through them and stay dry. I plan to get more shoes as gifts for my daughters. The slip-on style is perfect for people in a hurry."
"Very useful when away in the Campervan. So easy to take on and off"
"A company I would recommend"
Jackie Wallis
Verified Buyer
"My recent purchase was a gift for my son in law as he was always borrowing mine when they came to visit, although too small!!! He's pleased with them and uses them all the time at home. Quality good, really last."
David Lyburn
Verified Buyer
"I was given a pair by my sister many years ago and after wear and tear replaced them myself.It was difficult to choose the right size but back shoes persevered until they fitted with no postage charges.About a year ago the tread had worn resulting in my slipping when outside . I telephoned them to order more and they had a record of the size I previously bought and I was impressed by their helpfulness.Most importantly their new chunky tread prevented me from slipping when I went outside in wet weather and look likely to have a longer lifespan.."
Elisabeth Wallace
Verified Buyer
"Very useful and comfortable,and make one smile"
David Berkley
Verified Buyer
"Feeling beneath fett - very comfy Feeling above toes - a bit painful Shoes a bit sloppy at the heels, but assume this is usual. I like s nug fit that bends with the movement of the foot But Generally satisfied, and probably as good as, or better than others!"
"light, extremely comfortable, constantly worn (I have an inside pair and a pair for outside in the garden) and will always replace with another pair."
Alison Green
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price, prompt delivery and probably the most useful pair of shoes I’ve ever bought (and comfortable too). And guess where they live? By the back door, of course!"
"good comfortable fit and ideal for the work they do"
"Arrived quickly after placing order"
"Bought these to replace some suede slip ons I had for years. Found them very light to wear and very easy to clean. However, in this hot weather when I tend not to wear socks, I found that when my feet became hot, they rubbed against the material (something my suede ones did not do). Had I worn them for long I would have had a blister, so do not recommend wearing without socks in hot weather! Also, using the size guide on the web site, I found that I could have ordered a size smaller even though I have foot width F (wide). Having said all that, they are great for small, light, garden jobs and when you need to go outside. I couldn't see myself strimming or digging in them as could have done with my suede ones. However, if you are looking for something that is light, comfortable, easy to clean and ideal for those light garden jobs, just popping outside to hang the washing out, take the wheelie bin to the front or sort the garage - they are ideal."
Christine Holdaway
Verified Buyer
"I bought these for my daughter in law for her birthday as she is always in and out of her garden. She was very pleased with her present and said they were so useful to slip on and off. She thought they were comfortable and liked the design. All in all a result!"
"I recently bought 2 pairs, one for my wife and 1 for myself. We are both very pleased with the comfort and the fact that our feet are always dry. Also the shoes are so light that one does not have the feeling of a great weight on ones feet!"
"I bought a pair for my daughter and she is delighted with them!"
"My husband first bought Backdoor shoes at the Wessex Country Fair and having tried them he said they were the most comfortable foot wear he has ever had. We sent for a couple of more pairs via the web. The service both at the Fair and through the web was excellent. I strongly recommend this company for their product and their service."
Alex Whitelaw
Verified Buyer
"These are brilliant shoes, so good we got 4 pairs, one for my mum and dad and both me and my wife! I would absolutely recommended them, the only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is mine let a thorn through the sole however it was a big thorn and pretty unlucky, the new model also have thicker soles so not sure this would be a problem with the new ones!"
Margaret Taylor
Verified Buyer
"My shoes are very light and comfortable, but I do find them a bit too wide. I may have to buy an extra insole for them. I’m a huge dog lover so I got the ones with doggie pictures on them. My colleague calls them my dog clogs!"
"I love my Back Door Shoes, so much so that I've often been seen using the front door in them too. Had to buy a second pair because othe family members kept stealing mine. A brilliant design, hard-wearing, and so cool my neighbours are speechless."
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 60 reviews