Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

Based on 4,338 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy
I have five pairs of backdoor clogs and umpteen pairs of the inner soles and can thoroughly recommend them to anyone! They are high quality, well made and last for ever - mine are about 7 years old now and one pair in particular has been hammered in that time doing Chicken-run duty! I have just now, after 7 years, re-painted them! Excellnt quality - I've bought also for my friend and my OH! I also have lunch-bags, laundry bags and cooler bags - all great value!
Backdoorshoes Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021 Backdoorshoes Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021
They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing
Ordered insoles and they arrived within a couple of days. Purchasing by their website was easy and straightforward to do
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered a pair of backdoor shoes with cats on. I’ve had 2 different pairs in the past and found size 4 fitted me. However, this pair of size 4 were very much bigger and I had to return them and ask for an exchange to size 3. I had to pay postage to return them which I guess is normal. Just annoying the sizes have changed without being warned. Otherwise I love them and they are so useful to slip on when going outdoors and also to garden in when wellies aren’t needed.
I am very pleased with my chicken garden clogs. I did put a pair of innersoles in them to make them more comfortable and softer under foot, but apart from that they are perfect.
Arrived very promptly comfortable to wear. Use both as backdoor shoes and gardening shoes.
Fantastic shoes. So comfortable and light wear. I would recommend highly.
Excellent as always. Comfortable to wear, good to look at, keep my feet dry, what more can one ask.
Good quality & reasonable value.
I live in my backdoor shoes - have a pair at each entrance to the house; so easy to wear for swimming, the garden, my allotment, shopping ...I wear them more than any other shoes I have and I can bung them in the wash! Have been a fan for many many years.
Have been a customer of Backdoorshoes for a few years and their shoes are fabulous! I have a pair for the front and back door and so does my husband (who would previously never wear shoes like these and now can't be without them!). Super designs and great quality. I have also bought a few for presents which have been loved. Always sent quickly and packed well, please don't stop making them!!!
Good service and prompt delivery.
These are my third pair of Backdoor shoes. All being worn regularly. Value for money.
I have been buying Backdoor Shoes for a few years. They are easy to wear in the garden - comfortable and can be slipped on easily when going into the garden: such a wide variety of designs to chose from.
Quick fast and easy. Amazing products
Brilliant and so comfortable - love them
Two pairs bought for granddaughters,excellent as always!A really useful item of footwear especially for garden and outdoor use.Super speedy to put on. Extra good value as bought in Sale.Delivery very quick and arrive in quirky little bag. Recommend for everyone all ages!!!!!!
I bought these clogs for my husband in the sale. They are very light, versitile and east to take on and off. They are also very easy to clean and come in a wide range of colours and styles. Very pleased with my purchase thank you!!!
Excellent service with a product to match, no more slippers in the garden from now on. A highly recommended company. Many thanks.
I have had Backdoor Shoes in the past and decided to go back to them. I am happy with them and the service.
Love your clogs they are superior to other types patterns great and very comfortable
I have been buying Backdoor Shoes for many years. I first came across them at an Ideal Home exhibition I bought a pair and was hooked. Everyone that saw them said how pretty and comfortable they looked. What can I say I used to wear them out wherever I went. I must admit I always chose the pretty flowery ones as well. I have just bought another pair The Pink washed canvas clogs. Just as comfortable and they look good too.
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 4,338 reviews