Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd
customer service
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy
I bought these shoes for my mum as she’d worn her previous pair out. She absolutely loves them, such a fun print and super comfy. Highly recommend.
Very light and comfortable, no holes so feet stay dry
Very comfortable. I have had plantar fascitis pain and these shoes are perfect for preventing the pain returning because of the supporting foot arches. Easy and generously sized and not hot and sweaty. I'm a size 9 and I ordered size 9 and they are fine. Well recommended!
Excelkent service. Quick delivery.
Easy to deal with and lovely quick delivery
Delighted with my crocs and service and delivery excellent. Just 3 days to reach the Highlands doesn’t happen often!
Absolutely live in my Backdoor shoes and i have recently ordered another pair in black to wear out and about. So light and comfortable and brilliantly easy to clean
I have had a pair of Backdoor shoes myself for some time, and was so pleased with them I purchased a pair for my daughter. She, however wore hers so much in the garden that a hole appeared in the toe! I have recently bought her another pair because she liked them so much. Hopefully, They will last longer.
I have purchased shoes from here before and received the same high quality product and levels of service as before. Thank you, and keep up the good work!!
Brought as a present based on a recommendation. Arrived in time and are a great product.
Excellent shoes/clogs and ultra quick delivery. Perfect!
Very good service, received in only a few days.
Backdoorshoes are excellent. I’ve bought cheaper versions and came back to Backdoorshoes when I wanted to buy a pair of these type of shoes as gifts. I would ask the company to package them only in cardboard boxes when posting for presentation purposes as gifts and to help the environment.
I ordered a pair of garden shoes for my husband who found them too large. I returned them and ordered a smaller size. I was kept informed of the arrangements for this exchange at all times and they arrived on 18th March. A very happy gardener. Thank you Backdoor Shoes Ltd.
Insole squeaks very loundly when walking.
These get used for the best part of every day. Brilliant invention, keeps my feet dry and warm in the coldest wettest weather. This is my fourth pair.
I found exactly what I wanted very easily. I have had three pairs of these shoes they are brilliant for slipping on to go outside and to do a bit light gardening in. The last pair brought for my daughter for same reason. Thank you
A big fan of Backdoor shoes
Have had several pairs over the years but these will probably be my last. These feel like they are more lightweight and less substantial than previous pairs. The pattern is already scuffing off just from my dog standing on one of them and the sole is already wearing. Only had them a week. Might have to sit H back to my old pair....
All the girls in our family have at least one pair - kept by the back door - so useful, comfy and well used.
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,405 reviews