Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy
Great customer service, the product is exactly what I expected and good value for money.
Great love them!!
I bought these for my daughter as a birthday present - (Ladies' clogs with dog pattern). I had been given a pair as a Christmas present and loved them (as did she). Customer service and delivery excellent as well.
I bought my first pair of back door shoes at Chelsea flower show four or five years ago, they are still going strong. I had no hesitation in ordering another pair and I love them, so comfortable and easy.
I bought a pair of Backdoor shoes about 10 years ago at an RHS show, I still wear them but I decided to buy another pair. They are so comfortable & easy to slip on and off going in and out of the garden, definitely value for money.
So glad I found the Backdoorshoes website when I was searching for gardening shoes - loved the variety of designs which I am sure will suit all tastes.
Speedy delivery and beautifully presented in attractive holdall
Very pleased with both the product and service. I was rung shortly after ordering online to check that my order was correct. My wife is very pleased with hers and I am pleased with the advice that men's shoes should be ordered a size bigger than normal. Full marks.
Very pleased with my pretty new Backdoor Shoes (Poppy Explosion). This is my second pair. Excellent product and service.
Bought as a present which have previously for other people and have a couple of pairs myself, very pleased with the product.
Great product promptly delivered
'If it aint broke dont fix it' goes the old saying and its very true. My backdoor shoes arent broken at all but the insoles having taken a real battering were paper thin. I looked on-line and hey-presto there were the insoles at a very reasonable price. Easy to order, easy to pay for and they turned up by first class post a few days later. They slid inside my clogs perfectly and so I am back outdoors and walking on air. Perfect solution to a simple problem.
Recently bought a pair as a present for a gardening friend.

My partner and I have had ours for a few years now and wouldn't be without them.
When you're a half size (6.5) it is always a bit of a dilemma whether to purchase online. I did and ordered a size 7. Initially they felt a little bit big and stiff but having worn them for a week they have softened enormously and feel very comfortable. I use them to do some light gardening, picking strawberries and ad hoc weeding alongside chasing my very active 20 month grandson around the garden so they're getting a good run-in. Poppy design lovely. Pleased I bought and kept and happy now to recommend.
Good products and service
I love backdoor shoes. They have great designs and they are very comfortable. Just the thing to have at the back door! Easy ordering and quick delivery.
Cant recommend these highly enough, they are both robust and light and so easy to slip on and off. I bought my first pair of Backdoor shoes (garden clogs) several years ago. Everyone in the family has them, we use them all the time when we pop out into the garden...they do live by the back door. They last for years, we only buy new ones when they get very scruffy due to doing too much gardening in them! Clogs and insoles are easy to wash and replacement insoles really useful.
I have just bought my third pair of shoes. Living in the country with a largish garden they are in constant use always left by the back door to slip into for quick trips into the garden etc. Every gardener needs a pair. Cuts out the need to ware wellington boots which can be heavy and restricting when kneeling down, which is often.
Bought on behalf of a friend. He is satisfied as far as I know.
I find these shoes very comfortable and will soon order another pair.
These shoes were a present, but the recipient was extremely pleased with them
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 2,000 reviews