Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd

About Backdoorshoes Ltd: Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Comfy stylish great outdoor shoes"
"Very disappointed, had 2 pairs size 12 in the past (still wearing them) but the latest pair, size 13! are a lot more narrow. The lumpy soles are non slip l know but walking about in them l can feel the lumps through my feet. I am trying to ‘wear them in’ but then go back to the old ones. So very disappointed."
"A fast delivery service of a very good product"
"I recently bought my 4th pair of backdoor shoes. They are great for gardening in or for slipping on around the house and they do wear well."
"I love my backdoorsshoes and all the differentiere motiv on my shoes"
"Easy to Oder, delivered quickly. Love the garden clogs, very easy to just slip on and off, comfortable and colourful. Have bought 4 pairs now one for a gift for a friend. She was also delighted with them. No hesitation in recommending this company. Bought flip flops too but not used yet, put away for next summer!"
"I forget to add my free flip flops to my order, someone rang me the next day & asked what size/colour I would like. Very helpful & excellent delivery, have purchased previously to this order & shall definitely be back for more. Hard wearing & comfortable. Full marks, thank you"
"This is the third pair of Backdoor shoes I've had - never wear anything else on my feet when I'm gardening and I do a lot of that! Love them as they're very comfortable, bright and convenient."
"I have bought several pairs of backdoor shoes for family as well as for myself and I love them. Even my husband has some! Have also bought their moulded flip flops which are very attractive and really comfortable. I like that they don’t charge extra for delivery and their service is excellent."
"This is my 4 th pair and I just love them, they are also a fabulous gift for Christmas and birthdays and I am JeffS wife Tracy."
"I've just bought my third pair of Backdoor shoes and my husband also recently bought a pair for himself. They last for ages and are really handy to slip on when popping outdoors. They are extremely comfortable and I wear them all day for gardening. Great designs too. They're easy to buy online and I can recommend Backdoor shoes for their excellent customer service."
"A funky practical garden shoe. Easy to wear and clean."
"So convenient to leave at my back door for all those times I want to pop out into the garden !"
"All their products are first class. My garden clogs have been going for years and don't seem to wear out."
"These are my second pair & I am very satisfied with my purchase."
"I gave the shoes a 3 star because the concept of the shoes is a brilliant one but I found that the stiffness of the shoes difficult to keep on my feet without socks on and the soles became very slippery in the wet. I love clogs had a pair throughout my life so it's not because I'm not used to them. I also didn't receive my free gift as stated in my rhs magazine."
Good Morning,
I have just seen your review and wanted to offer a few hints, if you warm them up (using a low heat on the hairdryer) they will become softer, or with time they will start to soften.
If you had contacted us directly we would have sent out your free lunch bag to you. It was missed from your order when it was originally sent out. It will be posted out to you today.
Best wishes

Michelle
"Excellent"
"Ordered the Jumpy Marron/ Bordeaux boots for women. Delivery was swift and service brilliant. The boots are excellent quality, true to size and very comfortable. The colour is lovely and quite different from the usual greens/ blues. Would highly recommend them. Will look to buy another pair in a lighter colourfor summer."
"My late husband bought me a pair of Backdoorshoes as a surprise about 6years ago. They have been a godsend. I have recently ordered some replacement innersoles and I have no doubt that the Backdoorshoes will last me another 10 years, they are so well made and of course so very pretty. I loved my free gift, Thank you so much"
"Ecellent for keeping just inside the back door"
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,087 reviews