Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Centurion House
19-21 Woodside Road
Bournemouth

Tell us how Backdoorshoes Ltd made you happy
Easy to order and Prompt delivery.
Excellent!
Posted 5 minutes ago
this company has focused on supplying a very useful item - the backdoor shoe! I found the website easy to follow, they were quick to respond to a question and the shoes arrived with a day or two of ordering them.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent boots. Really comfortable and good looking!
I am very pleased with my purchase. The shoes fit well, and the delivery was also 'Spot On'
Many thanks to your Company

Michael
Love them, this is a replacement pair for my mum as a gift, she had the first pair for years.
I received these as a present, they arrived in two days. Great quality and just what I wanted for going out in the garden.
I bought a pair of clogs for my Dad last year, he loves them. My Mum loved them too and kept borrowing them, so I've just bought her a pair too. Very robust and comfy. Excellent customer service too!
very good company to do business with,quick to reply to any questions
products excellent.
Lovely and exactly what I wanted for outdoor use in our garden
I’m wearing them as I write. I’ve been down the garden putting cloches on the lettuces, and I’ve come in to make a coffee. They are so comfortable. They are broad enough for me to wear thick socks when it gets chillier. I bought the black ones so I can wear them out and about in the town too.
This is the second pair of backdoor shoes I've had, they are well worth the money I would recommend any one to buy a pair for use at the backdoor
Brilliant product, very comfortable shoes. I wore the last pair so much that the tread wore out in a year. Took them sea swimming too as great with pebbly beaches
Handy and lightweight shoes for the garden. Easy to wear and keep clean. A lovely level of customer service, eager to get it right for me. Many thanks to the BDS team.
Excellent service for a superb product.
I have been a customer for many years and always had efficient service from this company
The shoes came on time. I liked the reusable bag they came in, I've already put it to good use! :)
Shoes are great, most importantly as we had to exchange (our fault re sizing) customer service absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
Brilliant shoes . Great for garden. My husband won't wear anything else !
They are very good but have just got TOO EXPENSIVE now. I first bought my Backdoorshoes shoes at Southampton Boat Show for £18, last year I bought my daughter some for £25 & now they have gone up to £31.95. Surely inflation hasn't gone up that much?! Yes they are good but at the end of the day they're only rubber!!!
I bought my latest pair of shoes to take swimming with me. I am unable to use changing rooms so a cool pair of slip ons is ideal with no need for socks. They are fun (pink) and comfy, just the job.
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 2,210 reviews