Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd

About Backdoorshoes Ltd: Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

press@backdoorshoes.co.uk

Unit 18 Avon Trading ParkReid StreetChristchurch

How would you rate Backdoorshoes Ltd ?

"I have 3 pairs scattered around the house. All have individual uses but notably for the garden. Any thoughts on a pair I could use when out in my kayak."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Just bought my 5th pair of Backdoor shoes. Great service. Super speedy delivery"
"I bought a pair of Backdoorshoes some years ago. I'm truly delighted with them. I've just bought a pair for a friend who admired mine so much and borrowed them when staying with me."
"We have had 2 pairs of shoes each and ordered this time for my sister who was very impressed with my pair of shoes. They arrived very quickly and I look forward to hearing how pleased she is when she opens them on her birthday"
"Excellent company and such extraordinary fast delivery even on the free standard rate. Can't fault the company or their products."
"I was looking for plain wellies (no pattern, just plain!). Backdoor Shoes sent me info and as I already have 5 (yes really, five pairs of backdoor shoes) I thought their wellies would be of similar quality. And they are - very pleased. I'm a beekeeper and I need to make sure my 'girls' can't reach my ankles (Ouch! If they do!). So these wellies are just the job. Oh, and by the way, I have 5 outdoor exits from my home - every one has a convenient pair of backdoor shoes to slip into."
"I saw these flip flops in Bluebell in your sale and thought they'd be perfect for my late holiday in October. They arrived promptly, are very comfortable and look good. As a previous customer I knew the service and quality would be excellent and I was not disappointed so thank you once again."
"I love my roses shoes.The company were so helpful, I ordered wrong size shoes and they were so helpful. I then ordered a pair for my daughter with insoles. So many friends have asked me where I got them from as they are different from any others. Thankyou Backdoor Shoes"
"My wife has Backdoor shoes and bought some more at Hampton Court flower show. I thought I'd give them a try but my normal size, 11, was too small and 13 was too big. They didn't have 12s so I ordered on line. All quite easy and the shoes arrived promptly. They are so convenient for slipping on to go into the garden and I couldn't resist buying another pair which are my Front door shoes"
"Excellent products at a good price,"
"Funny shoes, fun to wear!"
"Long wearing, ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Attractive patterns and colours."
"Your backdoor shoes are brilliant. Both my wife and I have a pair. We purchased them at the Three Counties Show at Malvern. They do everything it says on the tin. On the basis of this we have purchased the latest pair for my wife's cousin"
"Have used backdoor shoes for a number of years, can’t manage without them. I have also bought for family and friends who adore them."
"Excellent service and an excellent product. I take 10½ shoe, ordered the 11 and fits like a glove. well like a slip on shoe should. I will be buying more in later years."
"Always a quick delivery time. Love the products. ...I've bought several pairs of shoes, for myself and as gifts, and also shopping and storage bags. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent shoes for keeping by back door for going into garden with the dog."
"I bought my first pair of Backdoor shoes from the Bath and West Showground years and years ago. I have worn and worn them - for gardening, camping, feeding chickens and going down to my allotment - the list is endless. Having been well used they have now officially been retired and replaced by gorgeous new ones. So I am a very satisfied customer with bright and very colourful dry feet ready to tackle any contingency, raring to get up and go. Thank you"
"Really good quality shoes have had mine a year and still going strong"
"I found ordering on line a little confusing, re size and how to add the offer (autumn leaves bag), but after that everything was fine. Delivery was fast, the order correct, and the quality of both the shoes and storage bag excellent. I would definitely recommend to others."
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 282 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!