Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backdoorshoes Ltd
Read Backdoorshoes Ltd Reviews

About Backdoorshoes Ltd:

Lightweight, waterproof, durable outdoor/garden clogs featuring a unique range of prints. We always have a vast range of other products to include Storage Bags, Flip-Flops and Chelsea Boots.

01202232357

Backdoorshoes Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Eileen Nicholson
Backdoorshoes Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Eileen Nicholson
I have five pairs of backdoor clogs and umpteen pairs of the inner soles and can thoroughly recommend them to anyone! They are high quality, well made and last for ever - mine are about 7 years old now and one pair in particular has been hammered in that time doing Chicken-run duty! I have just now, after 7 years, re-painted them! Excellnt quality - I've bought also for my friend and my OH! I also have lunch-bags, laundry bags and cooler bags - all great value!
Backdoorshoes Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021 Backdoorshoes Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021
They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing
Bought my first pair of Backdoor Shoes several years ago at a Garden Festival - Hampton Court or somewhere in Suffolk/Essex? They have been fantastic, so comfortable, so easy to wear. They are still ok but showing signs of wear so I decided to replace them. My daughter asked if I could get her some as a Christmas present, as she is fed up with her clogs and these are much easier to slip on and off.
Am utterly delighted with my purchase, yet again. Minor problem with the delivery was sorted instantly (and I mean instantly! - I got a great response within minutes). I must have bought 12 or 14 pairs of these now, for myself and as presents for friends and relatives, and they are a huge success every time. Love 'em!
Very good service quick delivery very helpful lady at the store
Shoes delivered as expected. They are to be a Christmas present so will be able to review their quality at a later date,
I was sent the wrong size. This was quickly rectified. However I am still waiting for the return satchel prepaid to send the wrong sized clogs back
sturdy, and chunky tread an improvement. Advice to go up a size is useful if feet are at the limit of your usual size.
Very good shoes to have to easily slip on for walking outside, this is the 3rd pair to arrive at our house and the latest pair will be FRONT door shoes, still have some at back door - I hope that's allowed!!
My husband's wellies arrived safe and sound, unfortunately, he told me he wouldn't wear them, not his thing. So, I went to return them in the box they arrived in and the post office wanted £12 to send them back as the box is classed as oversize!!!!. Please can you update your website so that customers will not get caught out or change the boxes to a smaller size please. I have repackaged them into a postal bag and will return them, for £3.
Very happy with purchase, light and practical 🎈
Good customer service. Would buy again.
Good quality "quirky" shoes backed by Great customer service
Great sensible product, good website and fast response.
Just love these shoes, been wearing them everyday for 6yrs even buy them for gifts. Family and Friends just love them. There is all sorts of designs on them that suit just about everyone! Thanks Backdoor, glad I met you at Olympia all those years ago Heather
These are a present for someone, recommended to me by someone else.
Bought as Christmas presents nice packaging prompt delivery very pleased with the service we received would definitely recommend
Beware of sizing change- I previously bought a size 10 and they fitted well; bought same again and they are smaller and narrower and not really fit for my purpose… a shame as they were previously perfect
These were purchased as Christmas presents . It’s a pity your men’s/ boys range isn’t as wide as your ladies range . They are brilliant
Have bought backdoor shoes for my Son and daughter-in-law for Christmas, so they haven't received them yet. Don't want a review posted yet in case they see it!! Will do s after Christmas.
Good site, ordering simple and delivery speedy
Brilliant item. So easy to get on. expensive though - just wish I'd waited until BlackFriday when there was £8 off !
Backdoorshoes Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 3,834 reviews