Baby and Child Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Baby and Child Store

About Baby and Child Store: Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive range of baby and child products from the industry’s leading brands at fantastic prices!

customerservices@babyandchildstore.com

Tell us how Baby and Child Store made you happy

"Super fast delivery, e-mails to update progress of order and well packaged item delivered in perfect condition. Would highly recommend using Baby and Child. Great prices too."
"Purchased a Villac Retro Bus Walker for my Granddaughter Ease of purchase & was kept informed for delivery date & time Would thoroughly recommend this company"
"No communication whatsoever and terrible customer service!!! I have ordered a mutsy footmuff on the 17th October which had a 5-10 working day shipping period. When I did not hear anything after this time passed I phoned up on the 1st November and the gentleman on the phone apologized, told me there was a delay with the shipping and assured me they I would recieve it by beginning of the coming week. I was also supposed to receieve an email when the item would be dispatched. When that did not happen I called again on the 5th and this time a lady informed me on the phone that they were expecting the item by end of this month and I would receive it at the beginning of December. When asked why? She said because the only footmuff they had was faulty and they had to return it and the mutsy store are not able to send it sooner. Why was not I informed about all if this? I do not know... what I do not is that I have waisted all this time and by the end of it I still do not have what I ordered and oh and my baby is cold!!!! I understand things happen but you should really work on the better communication...."
Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to see that you feel disappointed with the experience. We can see that the item was shown for delivery in 5-10 working days which is clearly shown for all Mutsy items, we can also see that you contacted us before this period and we explained this to you. We can also see that we have contacted you to explain that it was then going to take longer than expected and you opted for a refund. We are sorry that we were unable to provide this item within the time frame but we can see that we have kept you informed at all times. Unfortunately sometimes emails do go into customers spam folders.
"Top service"
"Great service Fast delivery Pram looks fab and baby looks comfortable,would definitely recommend you and buy from you again."
"Very speedy delivery, really pleased with my purchase!"
"Happy days couldn’t fault"
"Fabulous service great prices"
"Kidkraft Pirates Cove Play Set, havent opened yet as for Christmas but it came on time"
"Quick delivery great prices"
"Shopped here a few times always great service"
"Really good value for many and good service"
"Staff at customer services were very helpful. Will be buying again"
"Excellent service and fast delivery!"
"The products were of such high quality I am so happy! Will be recommending to all my friends and family!"
"Great variety of products on this site. Brought everything I needed for my little boy!"
"delayed delivery due to the courier vehicle breaking down but we were kept informed by babyandchildstore and I guess these things happen, everything else was fine"
"great store for kidkraft items great value and arrived within 3 days"
"A1 service"
"Really love my Ickle Bubba Stomp V4 great value and stylish"
Baby and Child Store is rated 4.91 based on 378 reviews