Baby and Child Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby and Child Store
Read Baby and Child Store Reviews

About Baby and Child Store:

Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive range of baby and child products from the industry’s leading brands at fantastic prices!

customerservices@babyandchildstore.com

Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Karen Allen
Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Katie Freeman
Absolutely terrible customer service. Staff are rude and patronising and can’t answer simple questions. Avoid like the plague
Very happy with our purchase without a doubt use again! Customer service was really good! And delivery was super quick!
Worst customer service we've ever recieved from any company. Would definitely not recommend to anyone.
Brilliant company good cheap prices really pleased with my stroller it’s nice looking and also one that’s sturdy and will last my daughter also so I’m very pleased I also rung the company to find out when it would be arriving and they were so helpful and very polite I shall be back soon
Excellent Service and a quality product. Much cheaper than other stores. Delivered very quickly. Only one small gripe.... the delivery driver left the parcel outside in the rain and the box was completely soaked through. Thank goodness the contents weren't damaged.
Quick delivery and good quality item
My purchase was a very competitive price and the delivery was very prompt considering I choose the free delivery option - very pleased
I recently orders a Joie Coal Litetrax 4 plus accessories, absolutely love it ! I also decided to go for the no rush delivery option. However, delivery was still very fast and efficient! This is the kind of service I love and will make me want to purchase products from Baby and Child Store again
Fantastic product and service ! So helpful! Quick delivery !
Fantastic service , brilliant product , cannot fault it from start to finish would recommend it to anyone
I ordered the ASTON Trike for my sons 1st birthday which is tomorrow. The trike arrived very quick even though it was free delivery. Will definitely be ordering again.
I ordered a Hauck highchair at exceptional price selected free delivery which meant delivery date wasnt specified - my order was delivered within 4 days - very pleased
very quick service good quality lovely baby pod with rocking stand great
Amazing service. My item arrived so quickly it was dispatched the day I ordered it and arrived the next day! Amazing high quality trike too, I'm so happy with my order and the service I received will definitely come back again in future.
Really happy with the pushchair! My son loves it too :)
I am very happy with the service I received from baby and child store. My item was delivered very quickly with no problems. Communication was great via email informing me of my purchase, dispatch etc.. I am very pleased with my double pushchair and the accessories. I got a hand pump and some dummies as added extras for no extra cost. The overall order was the best price I found online too! I am a childminder so I will definitely use this company again and I will recommend to the parents that use my service. Thank you baby and child store for a smooth purchase from start to finish.
We efficient ordering and delivery of chose product. Couldn't ask for any more really. Great customer service
After being llet down by another supplier I was very pleased with the service and prompt delivery.
Loving the stroller for my daughter. It’s easy to use. More space for her and shes in love with it.
There are a lot of these type products on the market, after reading about several of them we purchased this Kinderkraft one for a number of reasons: - The frame is metal, providing a solid and sturdy construction - The wheels are not solid plastic so should be quieter on the pavement - The fabric is nicely put together It was generally easy to assemble (included all tools needed) however some of the paper instructions were not overly clear. Thankfully Kinderkraft have videos available showing assembly! Would definitely recommend!
Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 24th January 2021