A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
I love the idea of a self care box. I ordered this as a thank you gift for a recommendation for our service.
Beautiful presentation, gorgeous professional box, speedy delivery. All round a very happy customer who will be using you many more times!
Great design, fast delivery and even a sweet gift as a thank you for the order. :)
Can't wait until I am forty one
I really like the product, however would have really liked to have seen what the 45 descriptions were prior to buying (and even now that we have handed gift to friend still waiting to here what they say:-)) Good quality and quick delivery
Excellent customer service. Wonderful products and excellent quality. Will be repurchasing gifts from here.
I bought a set of these for my daughter and her partner for Christmas. Beautifully personalised and packaged they loved it and are currently on date number 2 👍
Fantastic idea! Beautifully presented cards in the box and so much fun and surprise opening the card each week. Can’t wait for the next one.
Great concept, lovely idea, fast delivery and well packaged. What's not to like!
Such a lovely gift idea, really nicely made and great customer service. Highly recommend and Im looking forward to giving them as gifts.
A wonderful gift. I'm so pleased with it. I hope my sister and her fiancé love it too.
Product arrived within the timeframe. Neatly packaged and anonymous (my wife couldn't guess what it was!) Looks really smart and can't wait to see her open it on Xmas morning. Great job!
I was delighted with this product. Something very different & excellent Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law. I will certainly recommend this idea to my friends.
Beautifully presented gifts. Very fast delivery. So glad I came across you!
I ordered the Year of Dates for my son and his girlfriend for Christmas. The service and quick arrival warranted the 5stars, John Greenhalgh was so helpful and when the gift arrived along with the memory box and love heart sweets it was lovely and I know they will love their gift and personalised also. Thank you so much Year of Dates would highly recommend a perfect gift.
Looks such fun and we can’t wait for 2020 to be our year of dates!
Great gift for a friend and a lovely gesture receiving a surprise tasty treat as part of the package. Quality product beautifully packaged.
Fantastic personal service! Kate took the time to answer my million questions and the delivery was prompt, and looks amazing!! Would highly recommend to all who just sometimes need to take that little bit of time out. Thankyou and I can’t wait to start making new memories Rachel
Lovely present for a friend.
I have bought several items from A Year of Dates and they have always been received very quickly. Kate and John were especially helpful with my latest purchase as I needed something a little different in terms of wording on the box. Can highly recommend!
A Year of Dates is rated 4.97 based on 108 reviews