A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
A wonderful gift. I'm so pleased with it. I hope my sister and her fiancé love it too.
Product arrived within the timeframe. Neatly packaged and anonymous (my wife couldn't guess what it was!) Looks really smart and can't wait to see her open it on Xmas morning. Great job!
I was delighted with this product. Something very different & excellent Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law. I will certainly recommend this idea to my friends.
Beautifully presented gifts. Very fast delivery. So glad I came across you!
I ordered the Year of Dates for my son and his girlfriend for Christmas. The service and quick arrival warranted the 5stars, John Greenhalgh was so helpful and when the gift arrived along with the memory box and love heart sweets it was lovely and I know they will love their gift and personalised also. Thank you so much Year of Dates would highly recommend a perfect gift.
Looks such fun and we can’t wait for 2020 to be our year of dates!
Great gift for a friend and a lovely gesture receiving a surprise tasty treat as part of the package. Quality product beautifully packaged.
Fantastic personal service! Kate took the time to answer my million questions and the delivery was prompt, and looks amazing!! Would highly recommend to all who just sometimes need to take that little bit of time out. Thankyou and I can’t wait to start making new memories Rachel
Lovely present for a friend.
I have bought several items from A Year of Dates and they have always been received very quickly. Kate and John were especially helpful with my latest purchase as I needed something a little different in terms of wording on the box. Can highly recommend!
This is my third purchase, fabulous quality! Super idea! Arrived on time! Thank you so much xx
What a beautifully presented gift... Brilliant idea... And arrived so quickly too
First class service. Delighted with the item
Was delivered when expected and the box and packaging is very nice
Haven’t used them as they are gifts But the service was great and the boxes looked amazing Thank You
Bought the 30 birthday set for a friend and she absolutely loved it. Couldn't wait to start her year of being 30!
Good presentation, attractive gift. Well packed and dispatched promptly.
The perfect gift! Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
A fun gift I’m looking forward to giving my husband for Christmas. Comes in a lovely quality personalised box.
Good idea and very well presented
A Year of Dates is rated 4.97 based on 98 reviews