A Year of Dates Reviews

A Year of Dates 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Nicky Windows
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Celia Grenville
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
Love the idea! I bought it as a gift for by boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary and we are yet to do one of the dates but we can’t wait to get started!
My wife and I were looking for a wedding anniversary present for some friends but were stuck! Our son suggested "A year of dates" (which was unknown to us) and we found the perfect solution! Quality, presentation, ideas and service are all of an extremely high standard and we are sure the recipients will be delighted when they receive it.
Looks Fabulous, cant wait for my friends birthday so I can give it to them.
The sweetest present to give to a couple or friends! I got it for my sister and now brother in law and it was so well received and loved by not only them but all who saw! Came so quickly as well! Can’t recommend enough!!
Fantastic, really lovely to get such good ideas.
Lovely item and recipient love it. Received well packaged and quickly
This is the 3rd time I've purchased from A Year of Dates, and can highly recommend them. All 3 recipients have been really pleased with their gifts. Fast and efficient service with a quality product.
The box was delivered promptly and is nicely presented. We have only opened one envelope so far and are having to resist the temptation to open all the other envelopes all at once.
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Such a fabulous gift - thoughtful and special. Certainly pushes you out of your comfort zone in terms of making you do things you may not usually do (and wonderful to have during a pandemic too - makes you think outside of the box)
Very well packaged, looking forward to opening the envelopes every week! Thank you for some great date ideas.
I bought this as a gift for my sister and other half not as a engagement or anything special. They really like it and are looking forward to using it.
This was a gift for my wife, which went down really well. She was delighted with the box.
I've ordered one for my boyfriend for our anniversary. We've both enjoyed the dates so far like buying eachother a bottle of wine or going for brunch, just because sometimes it gives you new ideas and it's been nice putting aside time for one another and changing up date night a bit😊
A lovely gift which I cannot wait to give to my husband. Arrived quickly and perfectly packaged.
4 stars because we haven't begun using them yet but it came in a few days earlier than was stated which was nice. The box looks great and the journal too! Also got some blank cards to fill in our own dates.
A Year of Dates 4 star review on 7th July 2021
Not only are the products high quality and beautifully presented, the customer service is second to none. I accidentally placed two orders and I was emailed to ask if this was correct. When I advised it was a mistake, the cost of one of the orders was refunded. They didn’t need to do this as it was my mistake. I have since placed another order and will continue to do so. Wonderful gifts for anyone.
My husband and I have a box and love it so wanted to get a box as a wedding present for some friends - something a bit different for them that allows them to spend time together and do things they wouldn’t otherwise necessarily think of!
This is a gift. Love the packaging and how all of the ideas are sealed in envelopes. Very happy and hope my friend loves the gift as much as i do.
Really interesting ideas
Received this for my birthday last December and was so pleased with it that I got the same gift for my best friend
A Year of Dates is rated 4.92 based on 447 reviews