A Year of Dates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over."
"A fabulous and fun gift idea to inspire quality time together be it as a couple or a family or time with friends."
"What a fantastic idea! This was a gift and the couple that received it were thrilled, they could not wait to go out on some adventures together, which they had been struggling to do through busy schedules. The service we received was great as they were very friendly and kept us up to date with our order. When it arrived, on time, it was beautifully packaged. I would highly recommend A Year of Dates!"
"really lovely idea, just a small something special for my daughters 21st.. the only issue, and this is not the company's fault, the packaging was opened somewhere in transit , Royal Mail did re package it in cellophane and left a note on it as they were the secondary logistics people and that is how they received it, so whoever are the primary ones should be bit more careful . But other than that really excited to give such a unique present"
"Perfect gift for my best friend 😍"
"Fab service and personalised detail."
"I bought this for my husband for our first wedding anniversary (paper). We’ve done two dates so far and it’s been great fun. It was recommended to me by a friend and I’ve been recommending it to others. Such a creative and wonderful gift!"
"Great product and super after sale care. I had missed part of my address and the support was just perfect, thank you!!!"
"The gift that keeps on giving, very thoughtful, love it!"
"A fantastic way to make memories and try things that we never would have done otherwise!"
"Love it! (They were also really nice when my autocomplete mucked up my address - thank you!)"
"Such a great idea, and makes date night fun again and spontaneous"
"A brilliant idea, my husband loved it!"
"Brilliant idea, well presented"
"Bought for a friend and her partner for Christmas"
"A lovely gift to share together"
"Lovely idea, really quick delivery. So many people have asked me about the box of cards and are looking to purchase."
"Me and my husband love this! It actually makes us go on date nights together which is sometimes what you need, some great ideas too and not always expensive."
"Great product, great service, great fun!"
"Some of the most unlikely dates have been a load of fun! Great product with a quality feel to it."
"Great idea for a present"
A Year of Dates is rated 4.96 based on 75 reviews