A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Charlotte Dickinson
Husna Talati
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Zabrina Dashwood
More Photos & Videos
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
Would thoroughly recommend this product it came in a lovely personalised box colours that we asked for .also very speedy service .
I bought several of these as lock-down gifts and everyone loves them, they are very personal and relevant to almost everyone, especially right now. The presentation is excellent and the coloured envelopes are (sorry, but !) super cute ! These have been loved by both male and females.
Absolutely thrilled to bits with Anniversary Box. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us !!
I ordered 1 box of these as a gift, when it arrived I was so impressed with the personal feel of it and the lovely presentation. I then ordered another 4 as lockdown gifts (movie themes) and everyone loved them. Thank you for sharing your thoughtful and heart warming idea with us x
Excellent company to deal with. Processed order quickly and excellent customere service deal with issues I had caused myself
Great service and communication. Speedy delivery and great products.
Excellent service and very prompt delivery - I was so worried I'd left it too late to order this for my friend's birthday with all of the postal delays happening at the moment but it arrived swiftly and my friend was absolutely delighted with it. Thank you!
Really lovely personalised present for my friends 50th birthday and something that can last all year....
amazing service and loved the product
My in laws loved their anniversary box. This is our second order from A Year of Dates... I’ve told loads of people about it and everyone loves the idea! Will definitely order again in the future!
Great service, my order arrived really quickly which was a nice surprise.
The box itself is surprisingly sturdy, and a nice size. I do think more thought could go into the graphics for the names to make it look more upmarket but that's being really picky.
I bought this as a gift for my husband as he organised a disastrous date night where I had to cook!!!!!!! My idea with this is he has to organise the dessert, whether it be shop bought, homemade or part of a meal out (if we ever escape lockdown) will be his choice.
I've been married for 24years so this is a nice way of adding something different into our week. The envelopes are really cute, and yes, we plan on being rather inventive with the two blank cards you fill in yourself!!!
Beautifully delivered by my postman,
and packed with love and care.
Wrapped in purple tissue paper with love hearts stickers.. and the small love sweets was a nice touch.
The box is a hard base so it looks nice and the different colours with the black looks amazing.
Will be very happy to recommend your prouducts .. can’t wait to make my next purchase with you.
Well done ❤️
Thank you so much for the delivery of the anniversary dates box to my cousin and her husband on their 1st anniversary. Unfortunately they are spending it in lockdown but they are going to adapt the date ideas for staying indoors. Thanks too for including a handwritten note and a packet of love hearts!!
Bought as presents and was delighted with the products, beautifully packaged and really quick delivery service - highly recommend ! Recipients all loved their personalised gifts - will be back for more gifts soon!
My daughter’s boyfriend was delighted to receive this gift during Lockdown. I also bought my daughter Year of Desserts which she loved. High quality, personalised gifts. Excellent value for money. Would highly recommend this company. Will buy from them again.
I'm sorry to hear your order has not yet arrived.
We always ask that you get in touch with is so that we can investigate and resolve. Please feel free to reach out to us - hello@ayearofdates.co.uk
Tracking shows that Royal Mail have your parcel but are having issues, most likely due to the volume going through their network at this difficult time.
Rest assured should the order not arrive we will send out a repalcement.
We hope that you can reconcider this review once it has arrived and the recipient has time to enjoy a few dates!
Bought this as a gift for my daughter and her boyfriend. Excellent quality. I had previously purchased a year of dates for them which they loved. Speedy delivery.
Beautifully presented box and high quality envelopes. Was delivered as promised.
I have used this company before and will definitely use them again.
Great idea and love the the box and little envelopes.
Amazing! I’m addicted to their boxes!
This was our first time ordering from A Year of Dates and we will certainly be ordering again. The personal touches you can add make it that much more special and it’s great to look forward to something each week! Fab service from Kate and John.
Hi Darren,
Thank you so much for both your order and kind words. We hope you enjoy your box, and don't indulge too much! :)
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Kate & John