A Year of Dates Reviews

A Year of Dates 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Charlotte Dickinson
Jan smith
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 6th September 2019
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
Awesome idea. But one as A Valentines gift for the other half which has entertained us both. Now Christmas approaches, I’m a return customer, buying gifts for friends. Something different and supporting independent retailers instead of lining the pockets of international conglomerates. Highly recommended.
Amazing quality, very interesting and fun ideas.
Fab product - Christmas gift for my daughter .... very speedy service thank you
Bought as xmas present for my husband so not opened yet. Box looks lovely and looking forward to seeing what dates we have in store.
Purchased the 40 things to do when your 40 as a present ... so impressed by the slick process from choosing the design to the prompt delivery. Thank you kate and John for the fabulous service . Will definitely ordering some more products for Xmas 😃
Bought as gift. Such a brilliant idea for those couple that have everything.
Great idea !
Picky sister very happy with her gift
Really easy to navigate website. Lovely option to personalise and so many different options available for the year of dates boxes.
Even better than I expected, really nicely presented and a brilliant idea 🥰
Great company, good communication and quick delivery. Lovely item, the complimentary packet of Love Hearts was a nice touch!
A unique gift for someone who is very difficult to buy for.
Smaller than I expected but I was still impressed.
Love it! We always look forward to opening the next card. Having a complete surprise is great. We are only on our third card and they've all been totally different so far. Love the box too, which we will re-use we have done all 52 dates.
Love the concept and have already enjoyed '60 things to do now you're 60' so that why now buying for others. We did ours through Covid so had to think outside the box!......just one request please find a way to drop VAT for overseas buyers
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Amazing quality, amazing product. Definitely my go to for gift ideas. There is A Year of Dates box on my wish list to Santa
A fantastic idea and I can’t wait to get started on them in 2021
Delighted with my order.....superb quality, fast delivery and well packaged. Extremely helpful owners and quick to responded to any enquiries. Great choice of boxes and ideas......great for an unusual present or for someone who is a little difficult to buy for. Bought before and will buy again in the future. Thank you so much.
Absolutely gorgeous and just what I was looking for as a 60th birthday gift from my daughter to her auntie with a few 'Blank' cards so they can share some personal experiences too!! The memory book is pocket sized and just perfect (would love a few more images of this to show the size online) and can be carried around in a handbag.

Super fast delivery (2 days) and beautifully packaged.
Package arrived very quickly and is presented very nicely. Each date card is sealed so they’re also a surprise for you when giving these as a gift 😁

Looking forward to 2021 being an interesting and exciting year !!!
I ordered this to be personalised as a gift. This was completed and delivered to me very quickly indeed.
The product looks to be great quality. I haven’t opened the envelopes as it is a gift but am very pleased with it and the swift delivery.
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 10th November 2020 A Year of Dates 5 star review on 10th November 2020
A Year of Dates is rated 4.94 based on 235 reviews