A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates
4.9
Based on 561 reviews

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
Fantastic present
Great journal to keep our memories in.
I’m have bought this for 3 friends as birthdays and wedding presents. Each have enjoyed doing these and enjoyed spending the time together. It’s as expensive or as cheap as you want to make them. I’d recommend these from reviews my friends have given.
After someone buying myself and my partner a date box, this is now the 3rd item I have bought a gift. Received quickly and beautifully presented as always, would definitely recommend and purchase again
Lovely idea and wondering date nights! Not anything too silly and extravagent! Perfect and will be buying more for gifts!
Absolutely love these Year of Dates, bought for many a friend and always a great talking point. Thanks and adventures incoming!
Love it my friend will too quality is superb highly recommend
Fantastic service. Ordered on Express delivery for the next day and personalized, true to their word, it was dispatched that day and delivered the next. Great service thank you
A lovely gift that's been very well received. Different and thoughtful. Excellent quality.
Excellent service as usual!
Absolutely brilliant product as it is perfect as an unique 60th birthday prezzie
It's lovely, the shipping was fast, the quality is great.
Browsing online, I came across this lovely idea by accident and I’m so pleased I did! The box is beautiful and the high quality of the cards meant that this was the perfect Valentines present for my husband after 36 years if marriage! Thank you so much for the speedy delivery too; it arrived before the expected delivery date.
I was pleased with my couples night in purchase, bought for a wedding gift.
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 17th February 2022 A Year of Dates 5 star review on 17th February 2022
A wonderful Valentines present, that was beautifully presented and arrived very quickly. Thank you for a great service and a great gift
A lovely gift for my wife on Love Day! Making more amazing memories with different date days or nights x x
Great quality, fast delivery. Partner loved it Can't wait to see what dates we have in store. Purchased the book with this as well and such great quality as well, definitely worth adding to the order
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 16th February 2022 A Year of Dates 5 star review on 16th February 2022 A Year of Dates 5 star review on 16th February 2022 A Year of Dates 5 star review on 16th February 2022 A Year of Dates 5 star review on 16th February 2022 A Year of Dates 5 star review on 16th February 2022
Very pleased with my purchase and arrived quickly! The only thing I was disappointed with was the gift wrapping. Other than that, it is a fabulous present! Thank you.
LOVELY Fast shipping, beautiful quality and very fun!
Lovely gift, well presented and really nice quality. Just got to complete now but we are looking forward to it.
A Year of Dates is rated 4.92 based on 561 reviews