A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
I’m really happy with my box of dates! The delivery came extremely quickly. I liked the options available to personalise. The box of dates looks really good and the envelopes inside are lovely. We’ve already started opening the envelopes and the dates inside are refreshing and fun. I would definitely recommend adding the making memories album, as it adds a nice touch and is a nice way to look back on the dates you’ve had. In the album there is space to add your date card and details as well as photos or tickets or receipts as well. Would recommend!
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Nice to find something a bit different, and something that creates lasting memories.
Would most definitely recommend.
Such a wonderful idea and brilliantly executed, brilliantly done and very quick delivery, I'm so excited to give this as an anniversary gift!!
Nicely presented, arrived quickly, although I paid for express delivery and it worked.
My son and his wife bought us this box for our anniversary and I have just bought it for my friends. Great gift, well presented. Good purchase ❤️
Great idea to have different things to do in the year.
It is a shame that you cannot see some of the ideas as the envelopes are sealed.
Perfect unusual gift for daughter birthday she loved it
Delivered in less than 2 days of ordering. My friend loved it! And she put the songs onto a playlist for us to share and enjoy together.
Amazing product! Quick and efficient service. Would highly recommend :)
Fab gift, they have really enjoyed it!
I am very impressed with the quality of this and look forward to use the blank cards. The love hearts were a lovely touch.
Service was excellent and even went the extra mile and delivered the next day as I live in Bolton. Have enjoyed using the date box with my husband. Will buy again!
Bought as a gift for a friend. Beautifully packaged and excellent quality product.
Such a lovely idea! I bought the New Parents box for friends who have recently had a baby, and they loved it! I'm already planning which sets to get other friends for their birthdays or special occasions!
I was given a box for my 50th birthday and am loving opening the envelopes. Some of the things I am able to do, but others will have to wait until circumstances change. I purchased a journal as a way of recording the events to be able to look back in years to come. I will be buying these as gifts in the future.
Amazing product
I ordered this as a gift for my partner, i had the box personalised, its lovely and arrived within 2 days!
Great gift and great service
Lots of lovely gifts that are different from other sites.
Such a wonderful idea! I have not given to my husband yet as it is an anniversary present but I am so excited to see his face. It’s presented so beautifully too.

Service and delivery all first class. I can not fault it in any way. I am just so excited to give the gift and enjoy the dates!

Thank you very much.
Hello,
I bought The gift and Had sent to them So have not seen the product myself but have heard they liked the idea.
I was looking for a gift to send to ROI For 30 bday and a relative sent me link to notonthehighstreet. In current climate sending gifts “overseas“ is difficult.
I saw this there and following on a couple of enquiries ordered direct to try to get something on time. Paid special delivery and Projected delivery was Day after but Actually arrived on the day And impressed by that and £5 for tracked delivery compares very well for £1.68 to just send untracked bday card to ROI via Royal Mail.
A Year of Dates is rated 4.93 based on 211 reviews