A Year of Dates Reviews

A Year of Dates 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Stef Hayward
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Steven Boyd
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
We absolutely love our movie box and can't wait to pick a card this weekend. Such a great idea to avoid the hour we spend deciding what to watch!
Everything about this just makes my heart happy!! It is put together beautifully! The box is so elegant and and the colours of the envelopes and it all are so vibrant, the whole thing is just absolutely gorgeous! So happy with my purchase and can’t wait to give to my husband for our 10 year anniversary
I bought this for a friend and they absolutely loved it. I was really impressed with the gift and also the delivery time, it came so quick! :)
A gift for my hubby - 25 years together - can’t wait to try the dates out, even if we have to wait for some of the ‘going out’ dates!
Really quick delivery and a great value gift - I’m going to order one for my brothers upcoming big birthday!
Bought this as a gift for my wife this Valentines. Arrived swiftly, well packaged and contact with the vendor was excellent. Item very well presented and bought the additional album which is a great way to keep a lasting memory of the dates.
Absolutely amazing. Gave this as a gift to my partner and he loved it! I'm not often a lovey dovey person but this said all that I needed it too without being over the top. Loved the fact I was able to write a few of the envelopes myself so I could make it more personal. Opening our first envelope tomorrow, so excited!!
My husband was thrilled by his valentine's gift. After 28 years of being together, it's fun to try different ways of making memories. We love the memory book. We are so looking forward to our date nights. It was beautifully presented as well.
Amazing gift
Great quality product that arrived quickly. Bought for Valentine's Day for my boyfriend and we look forward to completing the dates
Great way to have something to look forward too when life can feel very same, same in lockdown! Great quality and personalised! Highly recommend
Excellent service and product! Have already recommended to family.
Would certainly buy from again!
Very well presented and can’t wait to start. It will really encourage us to do something despite the lockdown. Our first date is £10 gift challenge.
So impressed with this. Hunting for our old fisherman’s pants to enjoy Thailand. Well presented ideal for my partner who likes to research.
I bought this for my partner for valentine's day. We have not used it yet but I was very impressed with the quality, it was a lovely gift and we can't wait to go on our first date. Such a lovely idea.
Brilliant order and fast delivery. Love it thank you
Absolutely fantastic I ordered two personalised cups and the year of dates dessert edition on a Thursday and it arrived Saturday.

Extremely well presented and the missus loved it.
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Absolutely adore it! And the family loved it too!
I purchased A Year of Dates and A Year of Movie Dates. When they turned up, they were packaged nicely and are made out of good quailty material. My husband and I have decided to open a new envelope each Monday and to have the date night on the Friday. We take one of each and try and combine them. If the Movie date doesn't fit with the date night then we will watch the movie on another night :) These are great fun as you never know what might turn up. So far we had a date night where we had to pick a place in the world and that would be the theme for the food/drink/activity for the date. I chose New York, we then picked a Movie date card and it came up with Taxi Driver :) perfect combo. The next week we then picked cocktail night and Silence of the Lambs lol think we will do these as seperate dates. Looking forward to having some fun with cocktails :)
Such amazing quality, lots of businesses print personalised names and notes on products but this product has a silver embossed personalisation! The quality of the box is beautiful and I can’t wait to get opening the ‘dates’ !!
Brilliant product. Have recommended to all my friends.
A Year of Dates is rated 4.92 based on 316 reviews