A Year of Dates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over."
"A great idea and good value for money"
"Such lovely quality, so glad I decided to buy this"
"A novel idea which is great for buying someone a present with a difference. Like the idea of adding your own suggestions too - we had fun making up our own! My daughter-in-law loved her personalised box."
"Me and the wife love picking and then doing one of the dates."
"I was so happy with my delivery and how easy the website was to use too, I have made my purchase as a gift so I am sure they will also love it :-)"
"I got this as an anniversary present for my husband and I. We've done things we would never have done and it's been great. We look forward to each Saturday when we open a new envelope."
"Good range of date ideas. Like that you can design your own. Great anniversary gift."
"I ordered this gift for my sister in law’s 40th Birthday. It was gift wrapped and sent directly to her so I didn’t get to see it but she rang me straight away to say how delighted she was with such a lovely and original gift. Thank you A Year of Dates, I’ll definitely be ordering more from you 😊"
"Very nice idea for a gift for an anniversary or special occasion for a significant other. Swift delivery and beautifully packaged."
"The year of dates box was very well presented and I loved that you could personalise the top of the box. It makes a very lovely gift"
"Very pleased with my order. Just wanted to treat my husband to something different every week, so I loved this idea. Next December 2020 is our silver wedding Anniversary so will be ordering again. Thanks very much for a lovely service."
"Fantastic service and what a fabulous product - I've been telling all my friends about A Year of Dates, and I'll definitely be back for more unique gifts!"
"These are such a great idea, well presented and love giving them as gifts xx"
"We've really enjoyed the box. Some things we wouldn't have thought to do. It has made us put time aside weekly come what may & planned for stuff that can't be done on the hoof. The box isn't finished yet - just about halfway through so its still to come"
"Got this for my husband for Valentines Day. It's been great fun so far!"
"great service and speedy delivery. The recipient loved it. Will be using this company again. Thanks!"
"super fast delivery. really unique and fun date's"
"Brilliant idea and fun"
"Absolutely excellent! Arrived very quickly and is lovely. Can’t recommend enough!"
"Great little gift for a 40th Birthday. Speedy delivery, no problems."
A Year of Dates is rated 4.93 based on 58 reviews