A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
I absolutely love year of dates!! My husband and I are almost half way through our year of dates. We look forward to it every week! I'll be gutted when it's over.
I really love the concept. The quality of presentation is high, but maybe the price point is a touch too high for what it is.
Forgot the book. However, Kate emailed me back straight away and sent hhe book and it arrived in the 2 days
I absolutely love the box. I bought it as a Christmas gift to my boyfriend as we're always looking for new things to do over the weekends and love how different the ideas are. We would've probably never gone out for afternoon tea or to the casino before this, and it's just made our weekends more fun. Would 100% recommend :)
Really prompt service and very good customer service - a lovely gift
Great ideas to get our and share special time with your loved ones... Gifts always arrive on time (even if you leave it a tad late to order), and they always make your loved ones smile, (every week for a year!)...
The present was well received and I am on my way to a year full of dates. Thanks!!!
Such a great idea! I got this for my auntie and I can’t wait for her to open it. She is going to love it. Looks beautiful x
Great idea and great present with quick delivery but ridiculously overpriced for a box of mini envelopes with notes in them. This could be recreated at home for less than £1
Such a fun idea, perfect for Valentines Day as myself and husband are very indecisive so takes the planning away from us. Comes in a lovely box, could not be happier. Any problems I had were sorted efficiently and helpfully and my mum loves it so much she’s now placing an order too
Stumbled across YOD on LinkedIn. Really helpful and friendly. Very responsive to queries. Website very easy to navigate and great range of products. Ordering was easy and my box arrived week within the time frame given. Really happy with the product and would definitely purchase again and would highly recommend to others.
The gift looks fabulous but as it is for my husband for Valentine's day I haven't opened any envelopes yet, looking forward to doing so.
Thank you so much best present i have ever given - my boyfriend and i have really enjoyed all the new experiences so far and cant wait for the rest!
Such a fab idea, so beautifully packaged, a perfect gift, we've had some great dates already.
Excellent idea for people who have everything! Good service and item arrived as expected.
Really unable to give an opinion as yet, as I have yet to give the present to my daughter, however delivery was prompt, and packaging etc were very attractive.
I’m happy overall but I paid extra for the gold envelope but it wasn’t contained within my package or the box of dates itself.
A great gift especially by the time you’ve got to that age you have most things that you want in life !
I love the whole concept of a Year of Dates - they make it easy to keep some excitement in your relationship and it makes you try new ideas (many of which are not costly). Keep it up!
A fantastic company with excellent customer service. Can highly recommend buying from them. A great experience.
This was lovely, bought it as a gift for my hubby and we both love it, the idea that are in the box are great
A Year of Dates is rated 4.93 based on 133 reviews