A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
Fab gift, they have really enjoyed it!
Hello,
I bought The gift and Had sent to them So have not seen the product myself but have heard they liked the idea.
I was looking for a gift to send to ROI For 30 bday and a relative sent me link to notonthehighstreet. In current climate sending gifts “overseas“ is difficult.
I saw this there and following on a couple of enquiries ordered direct to try to get something on time. Paid special delivery and Projected delivery was Day after but Actually arrived on the day And impressed by that and £5 for tracked delivery compares very well for £1.68 to just send untracked bday card to ROI via Royal Mail.
This was a gift for my son in law 50th birthday and he was delighted.
The service from Year of Dates was excellent and the only reason I haven`t given it 5 stars as all the envelopes have yet to be opened.
Bought it as a gift for my friend who recently got married. Due to corona virus I haven’t been able to give them their gift however I took a cheeky sneak peak at them and they seem so cool!
Lovely product, service and idea. I’ll give it with pride. I’d suggest just a couple of small presentation improvements:
The fluorescent print colours on the black boxes look a bit cheap. I’d prefer silver or gold print option or a softer colour box like duck egg blue just for a classier look.
Inside the box the envelopes look a bit lost. I feel there should be some padding inside the box (or larger envelopes) so they are not floating about loosely.
Good luck - a great product
I really love the concept. The quality of presentation is high, but maybe the price point is a touch too high for what it is.
Forgot the book. However, Kate emailed me back straight away and sent hhe book and it arrived in the 2 days
The present was well received and I am on my way to a year full of dates. Thanks!!!
Great idea and great present with quick delivery but ridiculously overpriced for a box of mini envelopes with notes in them. This could be recreated at home for less than £1
Really unable to give an opinion as yet, as I have yet to give the present to my daughter, however delivery was prompt, and packaging etc were very attractive.
I’m happy overall but I paid extra for the gold envelope but it wasn’t contained within my package or the box of dates itself.
Bought for a friend and her partner for Christmas
Got this for my husband for Valentines Day. It's been great fun so far!
A great retirement present. We added in an extra gold card so we had 6 blanks and each child filled in a card for the retired parents to do! Unfort the extra card was forgotten on the original delivery, but was rectified very quickly.
A Year of Dates is rated 4.93 based on 213 reviews