A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
Such lovely quality, so glad I decided to buy this
A novel idea which is great for buying someone a present with a difference. Like the idea of adding your own suggestions too - we had fun making up our own! My daughter-in-law loved her personalised box.
I was so happy with my delivery and how easy the website was to use too, I have made my purchase as a gift so I am sure they will also love it :-)
Very nice idea for a gift for an anniversary or special occasion for a significant other. Swift delivery and beautifully packaged.
The year of dates box was very well presented and I loved that you could personalise the top of the box. It makes a very lovely gift
These are such a great idea, well presented and love giving them as gifts xx
We've really enjoyed the box. Some things we wouldn't have thought to do. It has made us put time aside weekly come what may & planned for stuff that can't be done on the hoof. The box isn't finished yet - just about halfway through so its still to come
Got this for my husband for Valentines Day. It's been great fun so far!
great service and speedy delivery. The recipient loved it. Will be using this company again. Thanks!
super fast delivery. really unique and fun date's
Absolutely excellent! Arrived very quickly and is lovely. Can’t recommend enough!
Loved it! Great gift idea for the wife plus now we actually plan to do things which is always nice. Looking forward to the next date night! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
A fantastic idea for a wedding gift, my friend thought it was a fabulous idea and can not wait to start seeing what the envelopes have in store for them.
Love this - as a couple we totally lack inspiration for things to do together!
Nice mix of items so far and it was very well received!
Lovely idea for a product and speedy service (even with personalised option). I ordered as a thanku gift for my little ones teacher. Definitely will be ordering one of the wedding sets later in the future.
Bought this for me and my boyfriend. We absolutely love it. It’s a fun thing to do and great to look back in our journal at the memories we have created!
It has been really interesting to open these cards with nice and cute and interesting ideas for dates!
Brilliant idea, and superb packaging. Thank you for a unique gift.
Love these, have purchased many, such a perfect gift or little thank you โ˜บ๏ธ
A Year of Dates is rated 4.97 based on 108 reviews